PDA

View Full Version : See you in one month GOATSE

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 04:31 PM
The sports writer and I had an exchange in the "MESSAGE TO TRENT GREEN" thread where I asked him about his declaration during training camp that Croyle had won the starting QB job. He denied making that statement. He also volunteered to leave for a month if I could find a "shred of evidence" that he had actually said that.

Gochiefs... here's your shred. You never know... we might even miss you. Do the right thing.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4111347#post4111347

btw... there's more "evidence" on page two of that thread.

BigMeatballDave
10-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Ouch. LMAO

Fried Meat Ball!
10-07-2007, 04:36 PM
No way he man's up and admits it. He'll make an excuse about how he didn't mean it or that's out of context, or he didn't actually SAY that Croyle was the starter.

He always has an excuse.

Fruit Ninja
10-07-2007, 04:36 PM
He wont leave, Just gotta deal with him lol

Tribal Warfare
10-07-2007, 04:37 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4111347&postcount=12

yep their it is

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 04:39 PM
The sports writer and I had an exchange in the "MESSAGE TO TRENT GREEN" thread where I asked him about his declaration during training camp that Croyle had won the starting QB job. He denied making that statement. He also volunteered to leave for a month if I could find a "shred of evidence" that he had actually said that.

Gochiefs... here's your shred. You never know... we might even miss you. Do the right thing.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4111347#post4111347

btw... there's more "evidence" on page two of that thread.What.. are YOU going to put up the highlights and torrents now, douchenozzle?

:cuss: :)

Dr. Facebook Fever
No he will leave. GoChiefs is a respected member of the board who always does the right thing.

He leads by example.

Dr. Facebook Fever
What.. are YOU going to put up the highlights and torrents now, douchenozzle?

Hellzzzzz no.

King_Chief_Fan

he is a welching clown that needs to be ignored....what say you planet...man up and ignore his posts. He doesn't honor bets.

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Hellzzzzz no.Well now you just screwed everything up.

:harumph:

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Well now you just screwed everything up.

:harumph:
You're the man. You can do it.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-07-2007, 04:44 PM

If I can get the video from my DVR to my computer, I'll do it. Give GoChiefs some competition.

:D

No guarantees... I have to get the vid from the DVR to the computer.

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 04:45 PM

Are you a party to those illegal activities? I'm surprised at you.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-07-2007, 04:45 PM
And for the record, so far, I don't think GOATSE has posted since this thread went up.

banyon
10-07-2007, 04:47 PM

There are highlights?

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 04:48 PM
Are you a party to those illegal activities? I'm surprised at you.Nah, not me...

I'm much too lazy for that.

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 04:49 PM
There are highlights?Not this game... every game.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 04:49 PM
And for the record, so far, I don't think GOATSE has posted since this thread went up.
I think you're right. GOATSE you have permission to post once on this thread to show your ability to be a good sport. Then you can go.

banyon
10-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Not this game... every game.

LOL, yeah, I was just taking the easy bait.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 04:51 PM
If I can get the video from my DVR to my computer, I'll do it. Give GoChiefs some competition.

And Fire Me Boy! steps up!!! All hail Fire Me Boy!!!

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 04:51 PM
I think you're right. GOATSE you have permission to post once on this thread to show your ability to be a good sport. Then you can go.
Yeah, go right on over to WPI and stay there.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-07-2007, 04:52 PM
And Fire Me Boy! steps up!!! All hail Fire Me Boy!!!
I'll try. I think my DVR has a USB connection. Not sure how it works, though. Never tried.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 04:54 PM
I'll try. I think my DVR has a USB connection. Not sure how it works, though. Never tried.
We believe in you. We're all behind you man.

Otter
10-07-2007, 04:55 PM
He doesn't honor bets unless he wins. I doubt he gambles too much when he doesn't have the internet to hide behind.

jjchieffan
10-07-2007, 05:23 PM
He shows offline now. His last post was at 5:40.

Adept Havelock
10-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Very nice Beer Me. The search feature is a wonderful thing when you need to hoist someone by their own petard.

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Very nice Beer Me. The search feature is a wonderful thing when you need to hoist someone by their own petard.Sounds painful...

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 05:35 PM
He shows offline now. His last post was at 5:40.
This was posted 9 minutes before then. I'll bet he saw it and fled. He needs some time to make up some reason why he didn't lose.

jjchieffan
10-07-2007, 05:35 PM

How about someone with a dvd recorder for the tv? Or maybe someone has a tc card on their pc. If you are unable to it, just throwing up some ideas.

On the bright side, there are only 3 more games this month to worry about due to the bye, and I doubt anyone will want to see ANYTHING from this game.

Coach
10-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Very nice Beer Me. The search feature is a wonderful thing when you need to hoist someone by their own petard.

And how.

I have a huge hard-on for Brodie Croyle (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3180551&postcount=34)

Coach
10-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Oooo, this one is a dandy, isn't it Mr. Goebbels?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140031&page=1&pp=15&highlight=Croyle

Fried Meat Ball!
10-07-2007, 06:03 PM
How about someone with a dvd recorder for the tv? Or maybe someone has a tc card on their pc. If you are unable to it, just throwing up some ideas.

On the bright side, there are only 3 more games this month to worry about due to the bye, and I doubt anyone will want to see ANYTHING from this game.
That may be an option. I have a DVD-RW at home... I could maybe hook it up to the DVR and record it, then put it into my computer.

Apparently, the USB port is for flash-card mini-updates when Time Warner has to come out and manually update the firmware.

Valiant
10-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Man you have to have a PR battle just to get him to admit defeat on small bets, there is no way he will honor a big bet..

If you somehow get him to honor it I will be amazed.. I guess you could call his house up and talk to his mom about him losing a bet and have her turn off the internet for a month though...

donkhater
10-07-2007, 06:26 PM
It's kiddie play to nail GOATSE on this stuff. He is so prone to exageration with everything concerning the Chiefs.

Coach
10-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Man you have to have a PR battle just to get him to admit defeat on small bets, there is no way he will honor a big bet..

If you somehow get him to honor it I will be amazed.. I guess you could call his house up and talk to his mom about him losing a bet and have her turn off the internet for a month though...

Or just drive around the block 30-40 times.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 06:29 PM
It's kiddie play to nail GOATSE on this stuff. He is so prone to exageration with everything concerning the Chiefs.
Yea... and I just want to point out again that he volunteered himself for the month long exile. I didn't ask him to do anything but admit what he said.

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 06:30 PM

You may be able to get Morphius to ban him for a month. He was ready to ban him over another bet not long ago.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 06:36 PM
You may be able to get Morphius to ban him for a month. He was ready to ban him over another bet not long ago.
I say we test his metel. Give him the chance to prove he can do it. If he shows back up before his month is up, then ban him for a month from that time.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-07-2007, 06:37 PM
I say we test his metel. Give him the chance to prove he can do it. If he shows back up before his month is up, then ban him for a month from that time.
That would rock.

I'll plan to be prepared for a highlight reel next week. I may be playing for the starting role!

Consider the diapers OFF!

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 06:40 PM
That would rock.

I'll plan to be prepared for a highlight reel next week. I may be playing for the starting role!

Consider the diapers OFF!
We cut the deadwood FMB. It's your job now. Get in there and make plays.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 07:48 PM
By my calculations GC may return at 5:32pm on November 6th. If anyone disputes the validity of this "month" let them speak now... or later... or forever hold LJ's piece... in lieu of GC being allowed to hold it for the next month.

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 07:53 PM
It would be pure heaven to be rid of his spamming ass for a month. It is rare when he doesn't have five threads on the front page. Phobia had him under control with a one thread per day limit but that is gone. I hope he never comes back.

chagrin
10-07-2007, 08:20 PM
That's funny shit, so goatse, what say you?

Coach
10-07-2007, 08:25 PM
By my calculations GC may return at 5:32pm on November 6th. If anyone disputes the validity of this "month" let them speak now... or later... or forever hold LJ's piece... in lieu of GC being allowed to hold it for the next month.

Too late.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171826

Simplex3
10-07-2007, 08:27 PM
he is a welching clown that needs to be ignored....what say you planet...man up and ignore his posts. He doesn't honor bets.
Like welching on bets could make us respect him any less than we already do.

Valiant
10-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Like welching on bets could make us respect him any less than we already do.

I have the feeling he will keep up these hit and run posts hoping to avoid talking and hopes everybody forgets.. I mean usually on days like this he is on here for 20 straight hours.. Kind of strange this thread starts and he disappears, then comes back posts a thread and leaves again..

Hopefully Beer Me and the mods keep reminding him and pressure him to honor his bet.. Give him the option to honor the bet or ban him for 3 months if he does not honor it...

Phobia
10-07-2007, 08:34 PM
He won't even respond to my IM. He's never done that before. Crazy.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Too late.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171826
Wow. Why does that even surprise me.

:shake:

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Hopefully Beer Me and the mods keep reminding him and pressure him to honor his bet.. Give him the option to honor the bet or ban him for 3 months if he does not honor it...
Consider it done. Just don't get pissed if I bump the thread for a month people.

Simplex3
10-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Consider it done. Just don't get pissed if I bump the thread for a month people.
This thread needs to be stickied for the month.

Valiant
10-07-2007, 08:53 PM
This thread needs to be stickied for the month.

LOL I actually agree..

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 08:56 PM
you guys are gay

Coach
10-07-2007, 08:57 PM
you guys are gay

No diffrent of you and your QB of Damon http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v63/taga68/smilies/gayqb.gif

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 08:58 PM
well I'm happy to see that you guys are having such a great day with the Chiefs losing! Yeeeeaaaah! Higher draft position! SWEET! WE LOVE APRIL!

Iowanian
10-07-2007, 08:59 PM
People would notice if the meat peeker were gone for a month......steerme...probably not.

Scorp
10-07-2007, 09:00 PM
well I'm happy to see that you guys are having such a great day with the Chiefs losing! Yeeeeaaaah! Higher draft position! SWEET! WE LOVE APRIL!

You are truly dillusional if you really think Huard could win in the playoffs.

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 09:14 PM
You have absolutely no proof Croyle would lose us more games than Huard. You don't even have a precedent. I like you but you are a 22 year old kid who hasn't even played football before. You totally ignore the fact that teams can totally shut us down as long as we have that noodle arm as our QB. Huard creates a short field for them to defend. Shut up CHICKENHEAD.

JazzzLovr
10-07-2007, 09:22 PM
People would notice if the meat peeker were gone for a month......steerme...probably not.

I'd miss beer me if he was gone for a month.

I'm pretty sure Big Daddy would too.

DFB
10-07-2007, 09:24 PM
You have absolutely no proof Croyle would lose us more games than Huard. You don't even have a precedent.

That is a good point. I just hope he's ready...because it looks like he's going to get his shot next week if Huard is unable to go. And if that is the case, I hope he comes out slingin' TDs!

Fried Meat Ball!
10-07-2007, 09:25 PM
GOATSE back with his highlights... I think a mod should tell him he can voluntarily accept his bet and be off the board for 1 month or he can have a forced ban for three.

His choice.

DaFace
10-07-2007, 09:27 PM
GOATSE back with his highlights... I think a mod should tell him he can voluntarily accept his bet and be off the board for 1 month or he can have a forced ban for three.

His choice.

Yeah, but I like his highlights.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-07-2007, 09:28 PM

His choice.

Won't do any good.

He's been permbanned at least three times (if not more).

He just keeps using an anonomizer to give himself a fake IP address and comes back anyway. I think the mods finally gave up after a while.

I find the best thing to do is put him on ignore. Trouble is, you all keep "quoting" him.

*sigh*

Claynus
10-07-2007, 09:29 PM

His choice.

I think you should go get laid, and leave the not-getting-laid to those of us who have no choice in the matter.

Simplex3
10-07-2007, 09:30 PM
I think you should go get laid, and leave the not-getting-laid to those of us who have no choice in the matter.
Nice to see you're even less of a man than I thought you were.

Phobia
10-07-2007, 09:30 PM
I think you should honor your bets or *gasp* stop making them. You're a slow learner.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Why are you such a liar?

Simplex3
10-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Why are you such a liar?
The truth and honor are irrelevant when you've never stood on your own two feet.

Iowanian

http://www.refreshmedia.ca/wp-content/gallery/misc/et.jpg

Skip Towne
That is a good point. I just hope he's ready...because it looks like he's going to get his shot next week if Huard is unable to go. And if that is the case, I hope he comes out slingin' TDs!
:thumb:

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
10-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Personally, I think the mods should remove his thread-making abilities. That'd annoy him a lot worse than the distain of the majority of the board.

Course, he'd probably just create seven or eight new accounts and keep going anyway.

And now, I'm going to step out of this thread. Giving the attention whore more thought than he's worth.

burt
10-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Wow.....just wow.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 09:37 PM
I like how he immediately welches... again... then comes back and avoids the subject with a post that has nothing to do with anything.

Ignore is really starting to look good.

DaFace
10-07-2007, 09:37 PM
I'd like to go on the record as saying internet bets are lame.

JBucc
10-07-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah, but I like his highlights.I find it kind of sad that someone who does have stuff to offer the community such as his videos chooses to be an annoying dickwad half the time.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 09:38 PM
Especially when you can't see the ones you come up with yourself through. And it wasn't even a bet. He said he'd leave for a month if I proved him wrong. I did. He didn't.

Coach
10-07-2007, 09:39 PM

While that may be true, it does show what kind of character you are if you do take a bet, lost it, and don't honor your bet.

There has been evidence in the past that he has done this before, and burned some people for this. That's why his credibility is not very good. (Of course, being in the WPI, and all that other stuff factors in.) I guess you can't change the spots on a leopard.

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 09:40 PM

His choice.
Good idea. I second that.

Simplex3
10-07-2007, 09:40 PM
What's even lamer is making them repeatedly and then never honoring the ones you lose.

I recall more than once where GOATSE won the bet and expected the other party to honor the result.

DaFace
10-07-2007, 09:41 PM
While that may be true, it does show what kind of character you are if you do take a bet, lost it, and don't honor your bet.

There has been evidence in the past that he has done this before, and burned some people for this. That's why his credibility is not very good. (Of course, being in the WPI, and all that other stuff factors in.) I guess you can't change the spots on a leopard.

I don't disagree. I think the entire thing is lame, and I probably wouldn't ever be either party in one. However, it's even more lame to choose to participate, but go back on it.

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Won't do any good.

He's been permbanned at least three times (if not more).

He just keeps using an anonomizer to give himself a fake IP address and comes back anyway. I think the mods finally gave up after a while.

I find the best thing to do is put him on ignore. Trouble is, you all keep "quoting" him.

*sigh*
You are correct but he has to come back under an alias. He can't be nearly so abrasive that way. He can't spam the board or spew his ignorant shit. Bans are effective against him.

dirk digler
10-07-2007, 09:45 PM
quit being a pussy gochiefs and honor your bet like a man.

Would a jedi knight welch on a bet?

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Again... he volunteered. I didn't asked him to do anything but stand behind his words. There was no bet.

So he can't stand behind his words, can't keep his end of the deal and can't explain why.

Valiant
10-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Well I guess we could ban all of his accounts..

Phobia
10-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Why should he be banned? You don't call the police when your buddy doesn't pay the $20 he lost on the game. He should simply be ostracized until he mans up about the situation. He needs to be held accountable.

If he won't leave for a month then everybody who cares should just dump him on ignore for a month.

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Again... he volunteered. I didn't asked him to do anything but stand behind his words. There was no bet.

So he can't stand behind his words, can't keep his end of the deal and can't explain why.
The dude has never faced any responsibility in his entire life. He is 27 years old and has never paid rent or a utility bill. Never had to show up for work in the morning. It doesn't shame him in the least to still live with his parents at that age. It is damn well time he is held accountable even if it takes a stranger ((us) to enforce it. A stint in the military would do him worlds of good. Otherwise he will never be a man. It is most of the reason no woman will give him the time of day. I'm not an expert but my degree is in psychology.

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 09:58 PM
I like how he immediately welches... again... then comes back and avoids the subject with a post that has nothing to do with anything.

Ignore is really starting to look good.
YEAAAAH! IGNORE LIST POWER!!!

HERE'S AN IDEA...

INSTEAD OF LYING ABOUT PUTTING SOMEONE ON IGNORE TO 'SHOW THEM UP', JUST ****ING DO IT AND STFU ABOUT IT?!

God, you and Simplex should go lube one another up and take turns pounding each other in the ass.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 09:58 PM
He should simply be ostracized until he mans up about the situation.
Will never happen. He'd have to be a man first.

If he won't leave for a month then everybody who cares should just dump him on ignore for a month.
Done.

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Will never happen. He'd have to be a man first.

Done.
OOOH!

YEAH!

PHOBIA WITH THE IGNORE ASSIST!

Seriously...

I can't think of a single COOLER way to own someone on a message board than putting them on the fake ignore list?

What is the fake ignore list you ask??!!

Oh, it's the 'hey I'm going to post in a thread that someone is on my ignore list so they know they are on my ignore list, even though in reality they aren't I just want them to feel REAAAALLLY BAAAAD!! YEEAAAH!

H
O
M
O
APOSTROPHE
S

Valiant
10-07-2007, 10:09 PM
It is a fake ignore list, because you still see thread starters and quotes of the person.. It is practically useless...

Coach
10-07-2007, 10:11 PM
OOOH!

YEAH!

Seriously...

I can't think of a single COOLER way to own someone on a message board than putting them on the fake ignore list?

Oh, it's the 'hey I'm going to post in a thread that someone is on my ignore list so they know they are on my ignore list, even though in reality they aren't I just want them to feel REAAAALLLY BAAAAD!! YEEAAAH!

H
O
M
O
APOSTROPHE
S

Does anyone else hear Tull's: "Thick as a brick" everytime you read one of Hootie's posts?

The worst part is that I'm not sure if its the remarkable parallelism between Hootie's disposition and the title or the song or just the fact that he comes across so fruity that I instantly think that he's just a fruity bastard.

At any rate I thought I would give you folks that have had the pleasure of not reading the past several pages a quick recap of Hootie's "smack" since he's been here.

YEAAAAH! IGNORE LIST POWER!!!

HERE'S AN IDEA...

INSTEAD OF LYING ABOUT PUTTING SOMEONE ON IGNORE TO 'SHOW THEM UP', JUST ****ING DO IT AND STFU ABOUT IT?!

OOOH!

YEAH!

Brilliant!

I'm not even sure I could assort you as an adversary at this point because in order to be considered an opponent there would need to be a contest.

Thus far the only thing you have schooled anyone on is the finer points of being an idiot.

Coach
10-07-2007, 10:15 PM

Right. Listen pal, the way your luck is going, if you won a pussy in a raffle, it would already have a cock in it.

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 10:15 PM
It's a good thing I have Coach on ignore or I would've been able to read that post where he called me fruity, and that would have hurt my feelings...

IGNORE POWER!

burt
10-07-2007, 10:16 PM
It's a good thing I have Coach on ignore or I would've been able to read that post where he called me fruity, and that would have hurt my feelings...

IGNORE POWER!

atta girl.......

Coach
10-07-2007, 10:17 PM

IGNORE POWER!

That's okay. I'm sure somebody will be more than kind enough to quote me.

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 10:32 PM
GUYS PLEASE DON'T QUOTE COACH OTHERWISE I'D BE ABLE TO READ HIS POSTS, AND THAT WOULD HURT MY FEELINGS...WE HAVE IGNORE FOR A REASON AND IT'S MY CHIEFSPLANET RIGHT NOT TO BE SUBJECTED TO SUCH HARSH CRITICISMS HANDED DOWN BY COACH.

SO PLEASE, NO QUOTING...PLEASE. I HAVE HIM ON IGNORE. PLEASE. PLEASE. NO QUOTING. IGNORE. COACH. NO. QUOTING. PLEASE.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Has Hootie ever posted on the planet between the hours of 8am and around 3pm? I have a hard time believing he's over 14. I mean that.

Skip Towne
10-07-2007, 10:35 PM
GUYS PLEASE DON'T QUOTE COACH OTHERWISE I'D BE ABLE TO READ HIS POSTS, AND THAT WOULD HURT MY FEELINGS...WE HAVE IGNORE FOR A REASON AND IT'S MY CHIEFSPLANET RIGHT NOT TO BE SUBJECTED TO SUCH HARSH CRITICISMS HANDED DOWN BY COACH.

SO PLEASE, NO QUOTING...PLEASE. I HAVE HIM ON IGNORE. PLEASE. PLEASE. NO QUOTING. IGNORE. COACH. NO. QUOTING. PLEASE.
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 10:38 PM
Has Hootie ever posted on the planet between the hours of 8am and around 3pm? I have a hard time believing he's over 14. I mean that.
I am about as mature as a 14 year old, even I can admit that...

You all act like I don't know my flaws.

I'M FULLY AWARE.

I'M RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT.

I've gotten in full-fledged bar arguments/fights over Tony Romo this summer, and I'm not even a Cowboys fan...

(for the record, I said he was the next ELITE QB in the NFL, so I'm pretty much ****ing amazing...)

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2007, 10:42 PM

I'M FULLY AWARE.

I've gotten in full-fledged bar arguments/fights over Tony Romo this summer, and I'm not even a Cowboys fan...

(for the record, I said he was the next ELITE QB in the NFL, so I'm pretty much ****ing amazing...)

I don't agree with all your takes Hootie, but I'm one of the few people these days that will say publicly that I appreciate your posts. They're f*ckin hilarious. I still think you're only 14. It's not meant as an insult. Just an observation.

burt
10-07-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm one of the few people these days that will say publicly that I appreciate your posts.

You are an Army of one.

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 10:48 PM
I don't agree with all your takes Hootie, but I'm one of the few people these days that will say publicly that I appreciate your posts. They're f*ckin hilarious. I still think you're only 14. It's not meant as an insult. Just an observation.
The majority of the site bashing me doesn't bother me, shit, I don't care...it's impossible to offend me.

I'm just stubborn as hell when it comes to the Chiefs...I think I know all because I'm totally obsessed with them and I don't handle opposing views very well, especially when I think I'm right (Huard)...

Either way, I ****ing hate when the Chiefs lose and if Croyle is the answer to their offensive woes then sweet, I'll admit I'm a ****ing idiot...but next week isn't really much of a test (Cincinnati) so he'll have to do it for two straight weeks before I buy into the Brodie Croyle Experiment...

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2007, 11:01 PM
The majority of the site bashing me doesn't bother me, shit, I don't care...it's impossible to offend me.

I'm just stubborn as hell when it comes to the Chiefs...I think I know all because I'm totally obsessed with them and I don't handle opposing views very well, especially when I think I'm right (Huard)...

Either way, I ****ing hate when the Chiefs lose and if Croyle is the answer to their offensive woes then sweet, I'll admit I'm a ****ing idiot...but next week isn't really much of a test (Cincinnati) so he'll have to do it for two straight weeks before I buy into the Brodie Croyle Experiment...

This post is why you don't bug me. No matter what your stance is, when you act like an asshole I know it's because you give more of a shit about the Chiefs, than any dickhole that posts here. I admire that. I'm with you, but fess up. You're 14.

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 11:02 PM
This post is why you don't bug me. No matter what your stance is, when you act like an asshole I know it's because you give more of a shit about the Chiefs, than any dickhole that posts here. I admire that. I'm with you, but fess up. You're 14.
I turn 15 next July...

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2007, 11:03 PM
I turn 15 next July...

LMAO ROFL

Edit: P.S GO CHIEFS!!! Damon or Brodie, just win baby!!!!

Halfcan
10-07-2007, 11:04 PM

I'M FULLY AWARE.

Wow you need to put away the lotion and Damon posters, take a Midol and call it a night.

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 11:08 PM
LMAO ROFL

Edit: P.S GO CHIEFS!!! Damon or Brodie, just win baby!!!!
I suppose I can cheers to that :clap:

banyon
10-08-2007, 05:07 PM
BUMP

Fairplay
10-08-2007, 05:21 PM

Lets meet in a bar somewhere and get into an argument about Huard. :evil:

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Lets meet in a bar somewhere and get into an argument about Huard. :evil:
I'm scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuured!

Dayze
10-08-2007, 06:45 PM
...just like Herpes.....

Sorry GC...not a shot at you...but that line was just tee'd up nice and high waiting for a drive.

chagrin
10-08-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuured!

the last fight you ever got into was when the school nightmare knocked you over for your lunch money - you've been the prison bitch ever since; it shows in your relentless effort to try and prove yourself here as some sort of bad ass.
I call bullshit.

DomCasual
10-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Wow.

I wonder if Clayton's parents feel dead inside. He couldn't be more of a narcissist if he was a serial murderer.