PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to volunteer to create technical analysis of each game?

chris
10-07-2007, 04:36 PM
So the non-football expert fans (like me) can learn what did work and not work for the Chief's?

Or can we create a section where detailed analysis is discussed? Sim. to "Playbook"?

Viewing drunken opinions about why Huard sucks, and why Herm should be fired, without analysis gets old after a while.

Reading why Croyle's faster release will help the passing game, or what needs to be done to fix the running game, or what adjustments were made at halftime at SD would be educational.

thanks

Demonpenz
10-07-2007, 04:38 PM
My dad and I have been watching coaching football for over 30 years combined. We broke down todays game play by play The reason why we didn't win is because we failed to score more points than the other team.

chris
10-07-2007, 04:39 PM
My dad and I have been watching coaching football for over 30 years combined. We broke down todays game play by play The reason why we didn't win is because we failed to score more points than the other team.

Now that was funny!! ROFL

mikeyis4dcats.
10-07-2007, 04:40 PM
I'll do it.

Game 1 Chiefs suck bad and lose
Game 2 Chiefs suck bad and lose
Game 3 Chiefs suck bad and win
Game 4 Chiefs klinda suck, but SD sucks enough that Chiefs win
Game 5 Chiefs suck terribly and lose.

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 04:54 PM
I don't drink, but I also don't coach, so is sobriety enough for a discourse on how Huard sucks, or do I need to spend a week watching a peewee team work out at the park down the street?

Check that, it might get me arrested for being a creepy old man.