PDA

View Full Version : Alone in 1st Place....

Buck
10-07-2007, 04:46 PM
The Fade...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:lame: :lame: :lame:

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2007, 04:48 PM
It's one of the few times I get joy from watching the Chargers take a team to the woodshed. Enjoy it, I sure am.

KCChiefsMan
10-07-2007, 04:48 PM
well f*ck it

Ugly Duck
10-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Alone in 1st Place.... the Raiders

Yes, thats right... our rightful place, back where we belong. The nightmare is over, back in business.

Buck
10-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Yes, thats right... our rightful place, back where we belong. The nightmare is over, back in business.

Will you be on here next week? I need someone to talk shit to.

donkhater
10-07-2007, 04:55 PM
Is the league gonna let you play Cleveland and Miami every week? That was nice of them.

GoHuge
10-07-2007, 04:56 PM
:rockon:

Buck
10-07-2007, 04:58 PM
Chargers next 4 Weeks...

Vs. Oakland
BYE
Vs. Houston
@ Minnesota

Ugly Duck
10-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Chargers next 4 Weeks...

Vs. Oakland
BYE
Vs. Houston
@ Minnesota

Whoa! You'll have to play the AFC West Division Leader next week.... Tough luck - I feel for ya....

Bwana
10-07-2007, 05:04 PM
It's the Faiders, it won't last.

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 05:05 PM
It's the Faiders, it won't last.Hence the nickname.

Ugly Duck
10-07-2007, 05:18 PM
It's the Faiders, it won't last.

The Raiders have far more Division Championships than any other AFCW team. The recent 3-peat that ran through 2002 was a dandy - no other AFCW team has ever 3-peated even once, right? Being on top again just feels right because we've been up here so many more times than the three 2nd-tier AFCW teams. Its good to be home again... on top where we belong!

Buck
10-07-2007, 05:19 PM
The Raiders have far more Division Championships than any other AFCW team. The recent 3-peat that ran through 2002 was a dandy - no other AFCW team has ever 3-peated even once, right? Being on top again just feels right because we've been up here so many more times than the three 2nd-tier AFCW teams. Its good to be home again... on top where we belong!

Hey...sig bet???

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Hey...sig bet???Buck's feelin' froggy. :D

Nice ass whoopin' you put on the donks today. Congrats!

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2007, 05:22 PM

It's becoming quite obvious that you're trying to get as much out of this as you can because you know it's not going to last very long. It's okay, out of all the teams in the West, the Raiders are the ONLY ones heading in the right direction. Maybe you'll get lucky and Al Davis will die cementing your return to future greatness. MAYBE.....

Buck
Buck's feelin' froggy. :D

Nice ass whoopin' you put on the donks today. Congrats!

I am confident in our chances next week.

We will beat the snot out of the Raiders...New username and all.

Ugly Duck
Hey...sig bet???

Not a betting man... much too busy blowing hot air..

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Not a betting man... much too busy blowing hot air..LMAO

You're alright, UD. :toast:

Buck

A simple sig bet isn't too much to ask is it?

All the loser has to use as their sig is the post game scoreboard?

You aren't scared are ya?

siberian khatru

ROFL

I love the honesty.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2007, 05:24 PM
It's becoming quite obvious that you're trying to get as much out of this as you can because you know it's not going to last very long. It's okay, out of all the teams in the West, the Raiders are the ONLY ones heading in the right direction. Maybe you'll get lucky and Al Davis will die cementing your return to future greatness. MAYBE.....

This is what makes you one of the most tolerable Raider fans I've ever encountered.

CupidStunt
10-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Raiders have a bright future with young talent at every offensive position, and a true franchise QB prospect, and a loaded defense.

They've got some holes, to be sure, but I'd be surprised if the Chiefs win more than a couple games against them in the next few years.

We can only pray that Peterson is fired sooner rather than later. The longer he stays, the longer this franchise is held back.

tk13
10-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Heck, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders won it. The AFC just doesn't seem that strong, and it's still the better conference. The AFC West is terrible. Denver looks terrible. We look like an inconsistent team with a solid defense to keep us in games. San Diego has Norv... and I'm not giving Norv credit until he earns it.

KcMizzou
10-07-2007, 05:38 PM
Heck, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders won it. The AFC just doesn't seem that strong, and it's still the better conference. The AFC West is terrible. Denver looks terrible. We look like an inconsistent team with a solid defense to keep us in games. San Diego has Norv... and I'm not giving Norv credit until he earns it.Yep, it's all up for grabs at this point, IMO.

No division winner would surprise me.