PDA

View Full Version : WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE!!!!!!

Easy 6
10-07-2007, 05:49 PM
That does it...i SWEAR i will not bitch about the media & their so-called lack of respect the rest of the year.

The jags had no right to come in here & pimp slap us like that, we were LUCKY to avoid a shutout...the O has NO excuse for 10 rush yards...none.

Coaches, players...they ALL have it coming, Solaris calls, LJ's cryin, Welbourns whiffing, Huards ducks...everyone.

I wish the game hadnt even been televised here, just disgraceful...well, thats the end of my mini-rant. But you sure wont hear me crying about the media anymore because...WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE.

Scorp
10-07-2007, 05:50 PM
Crown our ass!

suds79
10-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Crown our ass!

:LOL: Nice.

You know what I thought was funny about the game?

The cheer from the crowd & High-fiving they showed on our TD at the end of the game.

:rolleyes: That's pathetic.

Fruit Ninja
10-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Yep, they are a bad team who has a shot to be mediocre.

Coach
10-07-2007, 05:56 PM
HIGH PERFORMANCE HELICOPTERS!

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-07-2007, 06:01 PM
scott,

Maybe now you'll wake up to what some of us have been trying to say since the middle of the pre season.

Fried Meat Ball!
:LOL: Nice.

You know what I thought was funny about the game?

The cheer from the crowd & High-fiving they showed on our TD at the end of the game.

:rolleyes: That's pathetic.
I thought the same thing when it happened in the bar... everyone's cheering, I'm thinking, "We're this excited about not being shut out."

Pathetic.

ROYC75
Nice Repost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171767

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 06:03 PM
I was cheering too. Seeing Croyle come in and do that (again) was a sign of hope to me. I didn't give two shits about the shut out.

Then it occurred to me they could've tried that an hour earlier, and maybe had a chance to be in the game, and I got pissed.

Coach
10-07-2007, 06:04 PM
I was cheering too. Seeing Croyle come in and do that (again) was a sign of hope to me. I didn't give two shits about the shut out.

Then it occurred to me they could've tried that an hour earlier, and maybe had a chance to be in the game, and I got pissed.

That's what I was pissed about. I think it was the drive where Damon got picked off. Before that time, it was already over. I felt that BRodie should had been in proir to that.

Scorp
10-07-2007, 06:05 PM

Damn straight!

Easy 6
10-07-2007, 06:16 PM
scott,

Maybe now you'll wake up to what some of us have been trying to say since the middle of the pre season.

I always try to stay optimistic, i hate to wallow in Chiefs depression...i get enough of that in real life.

But this was a 5 finger shocker, getting rolled like bums at Arrowhead...there was very, VERY little to be optimistic about today...Brodie, DBO...& thats pretty much it.

Coach
10-07-2007, 06:19 PM
THE RULES ARE FAIR!

Easy 6
10-07-2007, 06:39 PM
I thought the same thing when it happened in the bar... everyone's cheering, I'm thinking, "We're this excited about not being shut out."

Pathetic.

That didnt set well with me either, you dont cheer a loss.

It was nice to see Croyle perform, but moral victories are for losers.