PDA

View Full Version : Coors Light is ghey beer

dtebbe
10-07-2007, 06:32 PM
They have the absolute most ghey commercials ever, and they run them for like 3 seasons. That train is the gheyest train ever, and the beer sucks.

that's all

Easy 6
10-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Oh whatever, go have a Merlot.

I think the press conference commercials are funny & i'm having an ice cold Coors Light right now.

I've seen the Coors plant in Colorado & there REALLY is a huge, rushing river coming down from the mountains right behind it, where they get their water.

I bet its the best water used by ANY brewery.

KCChiefsMan
10-07-2007, 06:38 PM
the first few press conference commercials were great, now they are jumping the shark with that. Just plain stupid now.

dtebbe
10-07-2007, 06:38 PM

I think the press conference commercials are funny & i'm having an ice cold Coors Light right now.

I've seen the Coors plant in Colorado & there REALLY is a huge, rushing river coming down from the mountains right behind it, where they get their water.

I pooped in that river last year.

seclark
10-07-2007, 06:39 PM
olympia
sec

Easy 6
10-07-2007, 06:40 PM
I pooped in that river last year.

LMAO

How many shit particles do you think there is in the city water used by most breweries???

blueballs
10-07-2007, 06:43 PM
the can turns blue when cold
if you can't tell when beer is cold
maybe you shouldn't drink at all

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-07-2007, 06:45 PM
I've always thought of Heineken as ghey beer.

Baconeater
10-07-2007, 06:55 PM

It probably is, but unfortunately they make one of the shittiest beers with it.

Easy 6
10-07-2007, 06:59 PM
It probably is, but unfortunately they make one of the shittiest beers with it.

Pete Coors has been known to personally gouge out the eyes of dissenters with a wooden spoon, i'd be careful if i were you...

Baconeater
10-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Pete Coors has been known to personally gouge out the eyes of dissenters with a wooden spoon, i'd be careful if i were you...
What's funny is I don't think I've ever had a regular Coors in my life, I'm basing that solely on Coors Light, which I've drank more than I'd like to admit. I was young and dumb at one time.

Easy 6
10-07-2007, 07:08 PM
What's funny is I don't think I've ever had a regular Coors in my life, I'm basing that solely on Coors Light, which I've drank more than I'd like to admit. I was young and dumb at one time.

I've always found that i dont get hangovers as bad with it, which i've attributed to the good water.

Who knows...it works for me.

Baconeater
10-07-2007, 07:11 PM
I've always found that i dont get hangovers as bad with it, which i've attributed to the good water.

Who knows...it works for me.
The last time I had a hangover was after drinking Dos Equis, so there could be something to that... :hmmm:

Easy 6
10-07-2007, 07:16 PM
The last time I had a hangover was after drinking Dos Equis, so there could be something to that... :hmmm:

Mexican beer will do it EVERY time.

dtebbe
10-07-2007, 07:36 PM

DOS XX lager (green) is my favorite mexican beer. The amber is good too.

DT

KCChiefsMan
10-07-2007, 07:41 PM
the can turns blue when cold
if you can't tell when beer is cold
maybe you shouldn't drink at all

at the fox n hound, they had a special on Coors Light buckets of them and we got a few of those, the label turned purple and not blue.

the Talking Can
10-07-2007, 07:45 PM
at the fox n hound, they had a special on Coors Light buckets of them and we got a few of those, the label turned purple and not blue.

that means you're pregnant