PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

keg in kc
05-18-2012, 03:51 PM
Speculation seems to be that they'll only being doing 3 hour Raws through summerslam, but still. Talk about wearing out the audience.

Ultra Peanut
05-18-2012, 03:58 PM
wwe awful company

58kcfan89
05-20-2012, 08:45 PM
We're about to witness what should be the best wrestling match in quite some time & these guys won't shut up about Johnny vs. Johnny.

Yusk.

BryanBusby
05-20-2012, 08:57 PM
si si si

BryanBusby
05-20-2012, 09:04 PM
this match owns so hard

Al Bundy
05-20-2012, 09:08 PM
Best match of any PPV this year.

BryanBusby
05-20-2012, 09:12 PM
match of the year right there, so far

Al Bundy
05-20-2012, 09:18 PM
Ryback was impressive right there.

58kcfan89
05-20-2012, 09:22 PM
match of the year right there, so far

Came in to post this.

I already want to watch that match 10 times in a row. Holy crap. They better do that match again. And again. And again....

Mr_Tomahawk
05-20-2012, 09:25 PM
What am I missing?

BryanBusby
05-20-2012, 09:27 PM
What am I missing?

Watch Daniel Bryan/Punk; you won't regret it

Al Bundy
05-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Big Show is ready to turn heel

Al Bundy
05-20-2012, 09:47 PM
Just like I said earlier this week. Big Show is heel.

BryanBusby
05-20-2012, 09:48 PM
That entire shit barn was worth it just to see the fat cena fan

Superturtle
05-20-2012, 09:51 PM
Oh my what a surprising surprise

Mr_Tomahawk
05-20-2012, 09:52 PM
So any upsets or surprises this evening?

Superturtle
05-20-2012, 09:59 PM
Christian is the new intercontinental champ.

Ultra Peanut
05-20-2012, 10:00 PM
Watch Daniel Bryan/Punk; you won't regret itI totally forgot about this show and haven't been spoiled, so thanks for telling me exactly what I needed to know.

Mr_Tomahawk
05-20-2012, 10:11 PM
Christian is the new intercontinental champ.

http://thebrandrackley.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/stubhub.png?w=655

keg in kc
05-20-2012, 10:17 PM
Just like I said earlier this week. Big Show is heel.You and basically everybody else.

BryanBusby
05-21-2012, 01:22 AM
I totally forgot about this show and haven't been spoiled, so thanks for telling me exactly what I needed to know.

The PPV altogether was actually pretty quality, even the Cena match at some parts.

Laurinaitis breathing "five.......five.....five..time" into the headset was fucking hilarious

keg in kc
05-21-2012, 08:08 PM
John Cena is performing a squash on my desire to watch Raw tonight.

Al Bundy
05-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Crowd wasted no time turning on Big Show.

keg in kc
05-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Is there a bigger waste of space than santino?

SnakeXJones
05-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Is there a bigger waste of space than santino?I have not watch wrestling in a while except this years wrestlemania but serious it was funny with the whole santina storyline but he should've been finish after that

BryanBusby
05-21-2012, 08:36 PM
haha what an introduction by Santino

He is terrible in general though.

keg in kc
05-21-2012, 09:20 PM
This episode personifies the biggest issue with WWE right now. They can't build stars. The guys who they need to build to Cena's level will never get to Cena's level because Cena opens the program with Big Show and Cena closes the program with Sheamus and whoever else is in the tag program. Whereas the guy who actually has the title, along with the guy competing for it, the were the semi-main last night, by far the best match of the night, in the second spot so Cena could go on last with Johnny freaking Ace. And tonight their feud, which should be ending the program, is on at 9 o'clock. How are they going to ever build anybody else if it's the John Cena show featuring John Cena, also starring the rest of the roster?

keg in kc
05-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Heh.

keg in kc
05-22-2012, 09:59 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gqNROeODBPY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

58kcfan89
05-22-2012, 11:56 PM
Heh.

Should I know who the guy on the right is? Or why Punk is wearing a suit?

big nasty kcnut
05-23-2012, 01:57 AM
58 you don't know bruce freaking campbell. Hail to the king baby. One of the best actors ever.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2012, 02:52 AM
The PPV altogether was actually pretty quality, even the Cena match at some parts.

Laurinaitis breathing "five.......five.....five..time" into the headset was fucking hilariousYeah, I watched yesterday and I'm pleasantly surprised. PPVs with awful builds do that sometimes, for some reason.

I do love how Kevin Dunn it was for Christian to a) win a battle royal for a title shot, then b) run into the other champion backstage to set up a title match with him instead.

PS BRYAN-PUNK OMG OMG OMGGGG

I can't believe they actually seem to be continuing the AJ thing. WITH PUNK INVOLVED. I cannot even conceive of how they're going to fuck it up but it will be unbelievably tragic.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2012, 03:01 AM
p.s. http://i.imgur.com/hgrO3.gif

BryanBusby
05-23-2012, 04:59 AM
Yeah, I watched yesterday and I'm pleasantly surprised. PPVs with awful builds do that sometimes, for some reason.

I do love how Kevin Dunn it was for Christian to a) win a battle royal for a title shot, then b) run into the other champion backstage to set up a title match with him instead.

PS BRYAN-PUNK OMG OMG OMGGGG

I can't believe they actually seem to be continuing the AJ thing. WITH PUNK INVOLVED. I cannot even conceive of how they're going to fuck it up but it will be unbelievably tragic.
I won't get my hopes up, but they've done the crazy chick storyline well before. Mickie James doing the crazy stalker shit was amazing.

Swanman
05-23-2012, 08:31 AM
I won't get my hopes up, but they've done the crazy chick storyline well before. Mickie James doing the crazy stalker shit was amazing.

That was done so well that Mickie James was the face that year at Wrestlemania in Chicago against Trish Stratus. That was back when the women's matches weren't piss break matches.

keg in kc
05-24-2012, 11:32 AM
Pretty interesting read on the writing process (if it's legit...): http://www.rspwfaq.net/2012/05/former-writing-assistant-speaks.html

58kcfan89
05-28-2012, 08:22 PM
Got bored during freaking Big Show's 15 minute promo to open the show (I have a feeling this show's gunna suck), so I started trolling Youtube...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WFoC3TR5rzI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was done so well that Mickie James was the face that year at Wrestlemania in Chicago against Trish Stratus. That was back when the women's matches weren't piss break matches.

This was probably my favorite women's match of all-time. Not that it's saying much (especially nowadays), but I freaking loved the way that storyline was booked/executed and the match was awesome. Matter of fact, that whole show was pretty damn good IMO.

Reaper16
05-28-2012, 08:24 PM
I love Ricardo Rodriguez so goddamned much.

58kcfan89
05-28-2012, 08:57 PM
That's probably the greatest cover to a video game I've ever seen.

Punk-Bryan next. Expecting some Kane and/or AJ involvement....

scho63
05-28-2012, 09:16 PM
Bring back Chief Jay Strongbow and Billy Whitewolf, Stan the Man Stasiak, Tor Kamata, Baron von Raschke, Ivan Putski, Superstar Billy Graham, Haystacks Calhoun and Gorilla Monsoon, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jimmy Superfly Snuka, George the Animal Steele, and Bob Backland!

58kcfan89
05-28-2012, 09:19 PM
Awesome match, especially for Raw. But how is anyone (read: casual fans) supposed to care about Punk & Bryan in their PPV match (assuming it's not a Triple Threat) if they're wrestling on free TV so often? Guess they're relying on the match quality being there or something.

I'm intrigued by the AJ dynamic, though. Could go for a Summer Of Punk/AJ/Bryan.

Rest of this show can DIAF.

Reaper16
05-28-2012, 09:24 PM
Bring back Chief Jay Strongbow and Billy Whitewolf, Stan the Man Stasiak, Tor Kamata, Baron von Raschke, Ivan Putski, Superstar Billy Graham, Haystacks Calhoun and Gorilla Monsoon, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Jimmy Superfly Snuka, George the Animal Steele, and Bob Backland!

We all wish that could happen.

Ultra Peanut
05-29-2012, 10:23 AM
I love Ricardo Rodriguez so goddamned much.ˇSí! ˇSí! ˇSí! ˇSí!

keg in kc
05-29-2012, 10:28 AM
That punk/danielson match was fine, but the rest of the show is unwatchable at this point. Although there was some relief in Cena not being on.

Reaper16
05-29-2012, 03:44 PM
As much as the Big Show rampage was cool and all, I kept wishing it were Mark Henry doing the damage instead.

BryanBusby
06-02-2012, 11:03 PM
I would like to submit this for the OP:

http://i.imgur.com/CNOzs.jpg

keg in kc
06-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Oh thank god...There should be a new WWE title belt debuting imminently to replace the spinner belt. C.M. Punk spoke about it on Saturday in Philadelphia. Punk said that he wasn't happy about the new belt, saying he e-mails people in the company constantly about it, although showed the current spinner belt and felt it was better than that one. He said the new belt will be about 20 pounds heavier.

tredadda
06-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Well it looks like Punk will win No Way Out. I saw an advertisement for the WWE coming to Denver for Raw on I think July 9th and one of the matches is Punk defending his title against Bryan. Also Cena will face Big Show and Laurinaitis in a handicap match. Why would they give this away?

Reaper16
06-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Well it looks like Punk will win No Way Out. I saw an advertisement for the WWE coming to Denver for Raw on I think July 9th and one of the matches is Punk defending his title against Bryan. Also Cena will face Big Show and Laurinaitis in a handicap match. Why would they give this away?

Cards are always subject to change. Always.

tredadda
06-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Cards are always subject to change. Always.

Hope you are right and they don't change due to injury or something, but because of other reasons. It seems silly at best to give away the future matches, especially when it involves titles right before a pay per view.

BryanBusby
06-04-2012, 11:41 PM
The card will almost certainly change.

A lot of cards are being re-written now because Orton failed another test.

- Randy Orton's WWE future is said to be in jeopardy thanks to his sixty-day suspension for a Wellness violation. Orton reportedly met with Vince McMahon, Triple H and Kevin Dunn in Stamford, Connecticut on Friday to talk about his future and a source in the company described the meeting's atmosphere as "hostile." No decision was made on Orton's future at the time.

Several officials in the company are said to be lobbying for his termination, as his lucrative ten-year contract that was signed in 2010 is believed to be unjustifiable if he is relegated to a mid-level role, something that may well happen because a second suspension makes him at risk of firing if he violates the Wellness policy once more.

Vince McMahon is said to be livid at Orton, as he thought Orton had matured in the past few years. Orton reportedly tested positive for the anabolic steroid Dianabol, which is banned by the United States Congress under its Controlled Substances Act, as well as marijuana.

Credit: Super Luchas

tredadda
06-04-2012, 11:46 PM
The card will almost certainly change.

A lot of cards are being re-written now because Orton failed another test.

What test was that? Also where is Jericho? He has been gone for the past couple of weeks if I remember correctly.

blazzin311
06-05-2012, 12:23 AM
What test was that? Also where is Jericho? He has been gone for the past couple of weeks if I remember correctly.

Jericho was suspended indefinitely by the WWE for an incident involving the country's flag on a recent the recent trip the company made to Brazil. He took things a bit too far in the eyes of the Brazil's "Powers That Be" and is currently paying the price for it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q0iJLWVA_3o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Apparently it is a crime in Brazil to desecrate the national flag and is punishable by incarceration. The cops gave Jericho and ultimatum after the incident to "apologize or go to jail". WWE claims that the "flag stunt" was not planned or approved by WWE officials. How long the suspension is for I'm not sure.

Captain Obvious
06-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Rasslin'. Is. No. Longer. Orton?!

BryanBusby
06-05-2012, 12:43 AM
While I bet Vince would love nothing more than to can Orton, he can't afford to. The ratings are slowly descending to TNA levels and their inability to properly push talent (recent examples: Tensai and The Miz from the point he won the title to now) have left the cupboards bare for talent.

Cena has desperately needed to turned heel for years, but they just can't do it.

Superturtle
06-06-2012, 05:26 PM
http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling/wwe-news/official-first-look-at-the-new-wwe-title/
This. Looks. Fucking. AWFUL.

BryanBusby
06-10-2012, 08:51 PM
I am watching a TNA PPV.

I feel ashamed.

Haha Christian being forced to show up on TNA

Ultra Peanut
06-10-2012, 09:05 PM
This is so competent and simply/logically booked. What the fuck happened to TNA?

Christian segment owned, lol xd. It says a lot about how horrible TNA has been for the past half-decade that this show not being repellently stupid is more surreal than seeing the current WWE Intercontinental Champion in a TNA ring on PPV.

BryanBusby
06-10-2012, 09:09 PM
This is so competent and simply/logically booked. What the fuck happened to TNA?

Christian segment owned, lol xd

Russo got fired lol

Ultra Peanut
06-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Also, I've noticed the emphasis on "TNA Impact Wrestling" so now I feel compelled to abbreviate it TNAIW

Russo got fired lolIt's really fucked up how they've had so many problems for so long, yet that one piece of the puzzle could change so much. I mean, it's Russo, so it's obvious, but it's ceaselessly mindblowing to ponder how awful he is. I still think he's got someone in WWE's ear right now, with how aggressively dumb it's been (aside from Bryan-AJ-Punk, however uncertain the outcome of that may be).

Also also, Roode-Storm were a pretty awesome team and I'd actually maybe watch TNA if they started building to that. Aries is pretty tempting in his own right.

On the other hand, TNA(IW).

Ultra Peanut
06-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Speaking of Christian and TNA, the other day I saw Scott D'Amore jobbing in a handicap match against Vader on a WCW Saturday Night from 1995 and I was like, "pffahahaha holy shit it's Scott D'Amore."

Also also (x also), if they're seriously pushing Sting like a god because Roode is going over him tonight then they're showing more foresight than WWE has shown in the past decade. That's so weird.

BryanBusby
06-10-2012, 09:24 PM
It's weird what happens when they do actual booking

But seriously, this is actually decent shit when considering Dubya Dubya Ehhhhh is doing OH EM GEE BBQ SAUCE ON A POLE matches

Ultra Peanut
06-10-2012, 09:24 PM
That was a pretty crazy SSP.

BryanBusby
06-10-2012, 09:26 PM
I'd laugh so hard after this mega Sting pushing he ended up going to WWE

ImAWalkingCorpse
06-10-2012, 09:27 PM
This PPV has been ok here.

Ultra Peanut
06-10-2012, 09:29 PM
I'd laugh so hard after this mega Sting pushing he ended up going to WWE
Well, he IS the biggest star in wrestling today.

("today" is the summer and late fall of 1997)

BryanBusby
06-10-2012, 09:29 PM
The opening match (Aries/Joe I think) was really good actually.

For TNA standards, this has been a great PPV.

BryanBusby
06-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Well, he IS the biggest star in wrestling today.

("today" is the summer and late fall of 1997)

lol

I like Sting, but it seems like his body has slowed way down in the last few years. He should do one last match against Undertaker at WM and retire.

Ultra Peanut
06-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Even the production has improved a thousandfold. They were straight-up amateurish every single time I've watched until checking in on them again this week and now they're like acting like they're a real promotion or something.

vvvvv god yessssssssss

BryanBusby
06-10-2012, 09:34 PM
It's weird seeing a crowd that's actually into what they are showing, actual fucking people instead of dumb tourists entering the Ipmact Zone!!!11!@111 and no huge technical gaffes.

BryanBusby
06-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Super Dragon chant owned

E: This was actually a surprisingly decent PPV.

Mr. Arrowhead
06-10-2012, 10:56 PM
anybody going to the 1,000 raw in St. Louis?

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Scott Steiner still owns.

After taking a few weeks off, Scott Steiner is back ripping on the Hogans on his Twitter account. Here is his latest rant, focusing on Brooke Hogan:
"After brooke hogan tweeted that she could make more money on her back than i did in my wrestling career Which i accepted and i will get into later,a high ranking official from TNA (who i respect) called me and Without going into the whole conversation he ask me to stop tweeting and since im trying to Save TNA from the same fate as WCW,and this official also has TNA's best interest in mind i agreed Until b---hoff opened his mouth spewing his bullsh*t as usual...
"but first since i missed brookes debut,I know The camera adds 10 lbs but OMG how big is her head,did everybody notice when they were advertising her For the show they had a picture of her that looked totally differerent of her when she walked out,how many Gallons of paint did it take to airbrush that big head...and this is why i accepted her challenge that she Could make more money on her back,even though guys have fetishes and sometime guys are just bored But she has too many physical variables and abnormalities to be competitive or make money as a wh*re. Keep in mind she could have issued the challenge that she could make more money singing but she chose Prostitution bcuz even she knows her singing sucks...
"her dad took her to a few music studios in nashville in a last ditch effort and of course they got laughed out of the studio...same results cant sing cant dance and shes an amazon. Alot of responses to her debut was that she was a amazon..she has fat knees,cankles and did i mention she has a big head Spinkled with a lil transvestite dust.
"So with the horrible ratings and reviews of his daughter what does hogan do;re-tweets a sexual tweet bcuz The guy asks him too! LOL what a f*cking idiot..need some ppl to tweet hogan the most vulgar sexual laced tweets and lets see if The dumbass will re-tweet them
"For 21/2 yrs since hogan b---hoff n pritchard have been in charge the ratings have sucked and TNA continues To lose more and more of its fanbase and they think bringing in hogan's no talent daughter in will help The ratings.....they are fn crazy....the knockouts are pissed and think shes a joke. You want a storyline you want ratings make brooke the chazz bono of tna,minus the p---s implant,bcuz he/she has to have a v----a like her dad. Not only is tna wasting money on flying his daughter to the shows,TNA also pays to fly her dog with her. Unbelievable!!!!
"In 21/2 yrs hogan hasnt drawn a rating so what genius thinks his daughter will....and the dog??? Getting feedback from some fans at ppv..and they took the 609 signs from them...but cant silence the 609 chants... Power to the people"

Also I guess this Raw was planned for 3 hours because the original plan was to do that whole draft lottery thing. Kinda hard to do that when you don't have any starts.

Captain Obvious
06-11-2012, 07:28 PM
These two are beating the crap out of each other.

Superturtle
06-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Wow that was a good match.

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Nobody gives a fuck about Tensai, even after he had a pretty good match.

Superturtle
06-11-2012, 07:43 PM
Yep. He will be the new Mark Henry at this rate.

Captain Obvious
06-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Nobody gives a **** about Tensai, even after he had a pretty good match.

Yeah, they threw him into the main event way too early.

Superturtle
06-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Just realized there's a steel cage above the ring

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Ricardo owns so hard

Superturtle
06-11-2012, 07:55 PM
If that was the obligatory divas match of the night then bravo.

tredadda
06-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Damn, I missed the first hour thinking it came on at 7MT-10MT. I guess I was wrong. What happened?

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 08:10 PM
you missed a pretty good first hour

tredadda
06-11-2012, 08:14 PM
you missed a pretty good first hour

Appreciate the recap. :thumb:

Superturtle
06-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Fuck. Why does Khali have to be in this match?

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 08:16 PM
-Tensai vs. Fellah was a good opening match
-Beth Phoenix and Ricardo beat Leyla and Santino....Ricardo had his fine shirt ripped off to show he was wearing a Bieber shirt underneath. Poor Ricardo :(
-R-Truth cut a promo and was sucker falcon punched
-Vince was Vince

tredadda
06-11-2012, 08:16 PM
****. Why does Khali have to be in this match?

I thought Alberto Del Rio was the #1 contender for Sheamus's title. Is it about to be a triple threat match at No Way Out?

tredadda
06-11-2012, 08:17 PM
-Tensai vs. Fellah was a good opening match
-Beth Phoenix and Ricardo beat Leyla and Santino....Ricardo had his fine shirt ripped off to show he was wearing a Bieber shirt underneath. Poor Ricardo :(
-R-Truth cut a promo and was sucker falcon punched
-Vince was Vince

Appreciate it.

Superturtle
06-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Del Rio suffered a legitimately concussion. Caused by Sheamus but storyline says it was Khali.

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 08:21 PM
I miss Swagger Soaring Eagle

tredadda
06-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Del Rio suffered a legitimately concussion. Caused by Sheamus but storyline says it was Khali.

Oh o.k. I think this will be the chance they want to push Ziggler.

Superturtle
06-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Thank god Khali is out. Think it will be Ziggler.

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 08:32 PM
wow Ziggler actually got a positive reaction from the crowd

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 08:34 PM
this match owns

Superturtle
06-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Ziggler is lucky Orton got suspended.

Mr_Tomahawk
06-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Vince looks 30 lbs lighter and 10 years older since the last time he was on.

Ziggler is lucky Orton got suspended.

Orton got suspended too?

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Vince looks 30 lbs lighter and 10 years older since the last time he was on.

Orton got suspended too?

60 days for PED's

That segment actually owned.

Mr_Tomahawk
06-11-2012, 08:40 PM
60 days for PED's

That segment actually owned.

Holy shit....

There are others I thought would have been busted before him.

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 08:43 PM
jobbers got a promo lol

haha Ryback got Goldberg chants

Superturtle
06-11-2012, 08:45 PM
ROFL that was hilarious

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 08:48 PM
The best part about the 2 jobbers was the dead presidents names they were given LMAO

this Raw has been surprisingly good

What a weird time this is. Good WWE, good TNA.

tredadda
06-11-2012, 08:54 PM
From what I have seen it has been good although Kofi is about to get destroyed by the Big Show.

Superturtle
06-11-2012, 08:56 PM
I think someone will run interference. It would be boring just watching show crush kofi

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Why gee Popeye, nothing stereotypical about a sassy black woman trying to sell me fried chicken

tredadda
06-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Why gee Popeye, nothing stereotypical about a sassy black woman trying to sell me fried chicken

ROFL

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 09:19 PM
diggin the porn shoot lighting for Sin Cara stuff

Ziggler/Shaemus gonna own

Ultra Peanut
06-11-2012, 09:32 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Vader? On my TV?

Ultra Peanut
06-11-2012, 09:36 PM
oh my god i love vader so much oh my god oh my god that owned

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Vader looks so fucking happy :)

E: BE A STAR, NOT A BULLY! *Pours BBQ sauce allover someone and mocks bells palsy*

58kcfan89
06-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Crazy AJ is so awesome...

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Kane had to tag out so he could hide his boner.

Wonder if that ECDub dvd is any good

tredadda
06-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Cena's punking out the Big Show pretty bad.

Mr_Tomahawk
06-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Big Whiff their...

tredadda
06-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Predictable ending though.

BryanBusby
06-11-2012, 10:15 PM
RIP Vince, again.

Swanman
06-12-2012, 09:24 AM
Kane had to tag out so he could hide his boner.

Wonder if that ECDub dvd is any good

I imagine that dvd will have some really good classic matches, especially if they have some of the Dean Malenko vs Eddie Guerrero matches. Some guy a year or two back was selling a complete set of every ECW tv show and ppv, dating all the way back to 1994 so of course I had to buy it. Their roster in 95 was pretty dope, with Malenko, Guerrero, Benoit, Cactus Jack, Public Enemy, Terry Funk and ECW mainstays like Sandman, Shane Douglas, Sabu, Raven, etc.

Ultra Peanut
06-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Kane thinks he just had himself some sex.

Captain Obvious
06-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Whoever scripted Hunico/Sin Cara should be fired immediately. Talk about sucking the energy out of the building.

Al Bundy
06-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Interesting ending.

Ted Theodore Logan
06-17-2012, 10:09 PM
YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultra Peanut
06-19-2012, 01:41 PM
I literally am more interested in watching Impact than Raw now. lol

Ultra Peanut
06-19-2012, 08:39 PM
this kindly rules, WCW Cruiserweight division fans 4 lyfe

_7A0SfjIAsU

Captain Obvious
06-25-2012, 08:12 PM
"Nick Hogan drove me"

Awesome sign.

Ultra Peanut
06-28-2012, 11:25 PM
AJ wins Divas title, AJ helps Bryan win WWE title, Cena becomes first person to lose MITB cash-in and My Main Man D-Bry holds the title for the next 5 years.

book it

Ultra Peanut
07-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Over the past few weeks Impact been consistently interesting + entertaining + filled with lots of decent wrestling. WHAT IS GOING ON

Also also: JOE PARK RULZ #1

Here is a preview for Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode. It is worth watching*, if only to see what it's like when a nationally broadcast wrestling promotion treats its titles and incredibly talented young wrestlers like they actually mean something. Again, wtf

V_PgbnI8yqk

*In the interest of full disclosure, I'd rather watch an Austin Aries + Bryan Danielson vegan cooking show than any wrestling ever

tredadda
07-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Ummmmm, is there a reason why Ziggler is not competing for the title at the MitB PPV?

Ultra Peanut
07-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Ummmmm, is there a reason why Ziggler is not competing for the title at the MitB PPV?

double double e

Ultra Peanut
07-03-2012, 12:44 PM
"You just need extra arrows in your quiver, kid. That's all!" was the cutest thing. I had to go back and watch it agaiyn.

Edit: OMG DDP. I GOT TO SEE A DIAMOND CUTTER, YAY

He was my favorite wrestler growing up. actually co-favorite with Benoit

Ultra Peanut
07-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Ahahahaha CATCHPHRASE REMIX

58kcfan89
07-09-2012, 08:28 PM
This Punk/Bryan/AJ deal is so awesome. So ridiculous, but so awesome.

Superturtle
07-09-2012, 08:32 PM
LOL at Cena and Kane being on the same team.

CoMoChief
07-23-2012, 05:29 PM
Anyone watching the Raw 1000th episode?

DX, Rock, Austin (I think anyways) are all coming back. Should be a hell of a show tonight.

Captain Obvious
07-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Well, that just happened.

Reaper16
07-23-2012, 07:52 PM
The payoff joke for Mae Young giving birth to a hand was delightful.

Jerm
07-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Well Slick is on this show so its already a friggin' win...

Al Bundy
07-23-2012, 08:12 PM
What the hell just happened?

Mr_Tomahawk
Missed the first hour...just caught the end of Crazy AJ being named GM.

What did I miss in the 1st hour?

Captain Obvious
Meh...

Reaper16
07-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Missed the first hour...just caught the end of Crazy AJ being named GM.

What did I miss in the 1st hour?

D-X acting like D-X. It pretty much took up the whole hour.

Al Bundy
07-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Well..

Captain Obvious
07-23-2012, 08:54 PM
So he has to be out here for the Lesnar segment, obviously, but Triple Heche has been on my TV way too often this evening.

Mr_Tomahawk
07-23-2012, 10:08 PM
No Stone Cold? :-(

Jerm
07-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Awesome ending...

Reaper16
07-23-2012, 10:31 PM
Heel Punk = all is right in the world

58kcfan89
07-23-2012, 11:33 PM
Make this shit cool again, Mr. Punk. We all know you're capable.

Can't wait for the WWE version of the "You stupid old man, I'm a snake." promo next week. And I really can't wait for the Punk/Rock feud.

Epic end to a good show (although they're going to have to stop relying on the 90s stars for ratings at some point, right?).

CoMoChief
07-23-2012, 11:42 PM
VERY pissed that Stone Cold wasn't on the show. I'm guessing something was going on in his personal life that he couldn't make it or something, because there's no other reason for having him miss that show, other than I guess if he were dead.

The Rock isn't "The Rock" anymore unfortunately. Now he's just Dwayne Johnson and well,....that's just too bad. He doesn't have the arrogant swagger like he used to, now his mic stuff kind of reminds me of Obama rah-rah bullshit. Also adding to that, don't like how he just walked in, said he gets a title shot, and then we probably won't see him too much between now and RR. And I'm saying all of this while being a HUGE Rock fan.

Being that Lesnar made an appearance, I wish Sable would have made one as well. Wonder what she looks like now after having a couple kids and being in her mid-40's. Bet she's still hotter than shit.

DX was awesome. Road Dogg looks like he's done nothing but drink beer ever since leaving wrestling, same w/ XPac (water is wet) and Gunn.

I have no words to describe what I felt about the Fozzy Bear segment. And for those that didn't watch it tonight, you did read this correctly. I said Fozzy Bear. Vince Russo must have been hiding in a closet somewhere.

Wish Goldberg would have made an appearance. Rumors around the web was that he was going to make a return.

Overall, even some of the great stars can't make up for the shitiness that's been produced from this promotion during the last 8-10 yrs. Most of the personalities are garbage and WAAAY overdone.

Stephanie McMahon is ****ING HOT.

CoMoChief
07-23-2012, 11:50 PM
<font face="Verdana" size="1" color="#999999"><br/><a href="http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/3371588" style="font: Verdana">wwe divas stephanie mcmahon bending over in her office</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=3371588,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=3371588,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br/><a href="http://www.myspace.com/116450186" style="font: Verdana">DX</a> | <a href="http://www.myspace.com/video" style="font: Verdana">Myspace Video</a></font>

NJChiefsFan
07-25-2012, 02:54 AM
VERY pissed that Stone Cold wasn't on the show. I'm guessing something was going on in his personal life that he couldn't make it or something, because there's no other reason for having him miss that show, other than I guess if he were dead.

The Rock isn't "The Rock" anymore unfortunately. Now he's just Dwayne Johnson and well,....that's just too bad. He doesn't have the arrogant swagger like he used to, now his mic stuff kind of reminds me of Obama rah-rah bullshit. Also adding to that, don't like how he just walked in, said he gets a title shot, and then we probably won't see him too much between now and RR. And I'm saying all of this while being a HUGE Rock fan.

Being that Lesnar made an appearance, I wish Sable would have made one as well. Wonder what she looks like now after having a couple kids and being in her mid-40's. Bet she's still hotter than shit.

DX was awesome. Road Dogg looks like he's done nothing but drink beer ever since leaving wrestling, same w/ XPac (water is wet) and Gunn.

I have no words to describe what I felt about the Fozzy Bear segment. And for those that didn't watch it tonight, you did read this correctly. I said Fozzy Bear. Vince Russo must have been hiding in a closet somewhere.

Wish Goldberg would have made an appearance. Rumors around the web was that he was going to make a return.

Overall, even some of the great stars can't make up for the shitiness that's been produced from this promotion during the last 8-10 yrs. Most of the personalities are garbage and WAAAY overdone.

Agreed on most. The past 8 yrs don't seem so bad if you run it through on a highlight. Its sitting through it thats rough haha. They have some potential good young guys though. I like Dolph and Cody. I think they both take sick bumps. This new cocky guy has made me chuckle so far.

With the Rock, I kind of think its like when they have old shows reunite. The chemistry is off. I fear this with Arrested Development. If they had another X-Files movie(the last one was horrific) the chemistry would be off. Over time the characters somebody plays becomes part of them and they become part of the character. You take 5 years off from that and its gonna be different, if for no other reason than, you are different after 5 years. Years ago he wasn't playing the Rock, he just was him. Now he is trying to play the roll of the Rock.

mcaj22
07-25-2012, 04:34 AM
I'd just like to chime in with Stone Cold had serious surgery on his knee in early July and is only like 3 weeks into rehab and can barely walk. So that's the reason he wasn't on or he would have been hobbling down the ramp on one leg and crutches if we were lucky. (lol)

And I agree on the Rock, the dude has gotten so BIG (muscle wise) for movies, to the point where you have to consider the dude is putting on mass at such a fast rate he might be taking something illegal. He is so big right now because he shot that Weight Lifting movie with Mark Wahlberg recently and I agree it doesnt translate as "the Rock" on WWE and more as Dwayne.

Also the RAW 1000, I had no idea it was Triple H1000, seriously, you dont need the last laugh because youre jealous of all the stars that got bigger than you that you now need to bury all the young talent with your 40 year old washed up buddies. It wouldnt kill Triple H and his old friends to put a young guy over on an important night to KEEP people watching. Instead every has been was able to squash guys that will still be on the road tomorrow that they expect fans to pay money to see. Makes no sense.

I like Sandow, you want Sandow to lose to DX fine, but 1 on 5? Can't give Sandow 4 other young jobber heels to have a 5 man tag against DX with? Just squash the guy? Really. And it doesnt even end there, I read the Smackdown spoilers for this week so it's not even like the squash is over.

loochy
07-25-2012, 08:33 AM

I was pretty disappointed too. I kept waiting for breaking glass and I never got the payoff I was waiting for,

Dude yeah she is! As time goes on she just gets hotter and hotter.

And I agree on the Rock, the dude has gotten so BIG (muscle wise) for movies, to the point where you have to consider the dude is putting on mass at such a fast rate he might be taking something illegal.

ROFL You think? :rolleyes: Although in his case he has enough connections to where it probably isn't illegal.

mcaj22
07-25-2012, 03:02 PM
ROFL You think? :rolleyes: Although in his case he has enough connections to where it probably isn't illegal.

I am as big of a Rock fan as the next guy, but the filming for this new movie he is just massive. Like Tom Hardy playing Bane in Batman putting on mass so quickly. How else do you do it? The Rock like doubled his size since facing Cena at Wrestlemania. That's like 2-3 months span.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/538668_445219575495482_266528736697901_1942876_952170916_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/402867_10151094953701233_1288363635_n.jpg

Reaper16
07-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Rock looked small as shit on Raw, though. Downcycle, for sure.

Reaper16
08-21-2012, 10:46 AM
Punk ignoring Cena's whole five minute speech last night was hilarious. I love heel Punk.

loochy
08-21-2012, 11:19 AM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/538668_445219575495482_266528736697901_1942876_952170916_n.jpg

ROFL @ teh zubaz

NJChiefsFan
08-21-2012, 11:53 PM
Anybody else feel Cole and King made zero effort to make the Jericho termination seem legit. Everyone knows it isn't, but its their job to try. Jericho lost in like 5 minutes and Cole was like "well, Jericho is gone" and King just said "yep."

big nasty kcnut
08-22-2012, 12:59 AM
Yeah but CM Punk kicking the king head off was awesome!

loochy
08-22-2012, 09:08 AM
Anybody else feel Cole and King made zero effort to make the Jericho termination seem legit. Everyone knows it isn't, but its their job to try. Jericho lost in like 5 minutes and Cole was like "well, Jericho is gone" and King just said "yep."

even their announcer characters have seen this sort of thing a thousand times and the character being kicked off always comes back

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 09:52 PM
Brock Lesnar broke Triple H's right arm at Summerslam...tonite on RAW, Triple H had a cast on his LEFT arm:facepalm:

Mr_Tomahawk
08-27-2012, 09:56 PM
Brock Lesnar broke Triple H's right arm at Summerslam...tonite on RAW, Triple H had a cast on his LEFT arm:facepalm:

http://mmastreamed.com/wp-content/uploads/mvbthumbs/img_212933_brock-lesnar-breaks-triple-hs-arm-at-summerslam-and-retires-what-will-he-do-next.jpg

Luke Warm
08-27-2012, 10:01 PM
Ah ok. I could've sworn it was his right arm lol.

NJChiefsFan
08-29-2012, 01:24 AM
That Kane segment was great.

Luke Warm
09-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Triple H cut his hair....looks weird.
http://www.wzronline.com/wp-content/gallery/hhh-short-haircut/001.jpg

Reaper16
09-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Jerry "The King" Lawler collapsed tonight at the commentary table. Probable heart attack.

Total silence right now on Raw. I think Lawler passed away. Jesus.

BryanBusby
09-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Jerry "The King" Lawler collapsed tonight at the commentary table. Probable heart attack.

holy shit.....

Mr_Tomahawk
09-10-2012, 09:29 PM

No way...

Reaper16
09-10-2012, 09:31 PM
He's at Centre Bell hospital in Montreal right now, but things do not seem good.

Michael Cole announced on-air that Lawler had collapsed and is receiving medical attention, but he hasn't said anything for an entire match now.

BryanBusby
09-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Shit, I think he really might be dead. They just need to end that show now

dirk digler
09-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Sad and when they went silent I figured he might have died.

Watching the broadcast earlier I was wondering what everyone in the crowd was looking at...very sad

Reaper16
09-10-2012, 09:33 PM
OK, apparently Cole was pulled from commentary. We might see a show stoppage, actually.

Mr_Tomahawk
09-10-2012, 09:34 PM
I just turned it on and Cole isnt speaking...

dirk digler
09-10-2012, 09:36 PM
I guess the show is going to continue with no commentary

Reaper16
09-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Cole was pulled from commentary. He was openly crying at the commentator's table. This is scary.

Mr_Tomahawk
09-10-2012, 09:37 PM
This is awkward...uncomfortable.

BryanBusby
09-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Oh boy, a corpse reference when someone might actually be dead!

Mr_Tomahawk
09-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Crowd is pretty quiet...

dirk digler
09-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Cole is back and Lawler is breathing on his own as of now.

Mosbonian
09-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Wow...doesn't sound good.

Reaper16
Great news that Lawler is breathing on his own. He's obviously not out of the woods yet.

Mr_Tomahawk
Cole just came back...

Said this shit is for real...no fake punches.

Jerry is breathing on his own...however the show will go on without commentary out of respect for Jerry.

Captain Obvious
09-10-2012, 09:44 PM
You can actually hear Lawler let out a noise that sounded like a snore when he passed out.

BryanBusby
09-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Man they really should just end this show

Reaper16
09-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Lawler is apparently responding to lights and is awaiting a CAT scan, per Michael Cole on air just now.

dirk digler
09-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Jerry is responding to lights and movement and he is alive. That is pretty good news

Al Bundy
09-10-2012, 09:57 PM
During the Bryan/Kane tag team match you see Lawler in the background slumped over.

BryanBusby
09-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Sounds like he had a stroke.

Al Bundy
09-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Sounds like he had a stroke.

I wondered about that.

Luke Warm
09-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Cena absolutely owned Punk tonight. Sick promo.

dirk digler
09-10-2012, 11:12 PM
I am thinking Jerry had a heart attack he was seen clutching his arm and his face was turning blue.

Reaper16
09-10-2012, 11:13 PM
I am thinking Jerry had a heart attack he was seen clutching his arm and his face was turning blue.

I thought that at first too, but the CAT scan he's undergone suggests neurological concerns, doesn't it? More likely a stroke.

dirk digler
09-10-2012, 11:18 PM
I thought that at first too, but the CAT scan he's undergone suggests neurological concerns, doesn't it? More likely a stroke.

Could be. They use CT Scans for both

Reaper16
09-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Could be. They use CT Scans for both

OK, didn't know that. Thanks.

dirk digler
09-10-2012, 11:24 PM
http://www.pwinsider.com//article/71829/latest-update-background-on-jerry-lawler-medical-emergency.html?p=1

As Monday Night Raw went off the air, Michael Cole announced they had received word that Lawler's condition had "stabilized" and that they were told he was breathing on his own and that his heart was beating on its own. Cole repeated that Lawler was waiting to undergo a CT Scan on his head and chest and directed fans to the WWE website for additional updates.

According to sources, Lawler had flown to Montreal after working weekend independent shots in Aruba, so he had a long day of travel before working TV tonight. Whether that was a factor remains to be seen.

One ringside fan emailed PWInsider.com to report that Lawler sounded as if he began snoring right before he collapsed. Prior to that, he communicated with a ringside employee, possibly to warn them something was wrong. Lawler grabbed his arm and turned "blue-ish" as he fell, signs of a heart attack. Note that WWE has not publicly stated what the situation is beyond that Lawler was receiving CPR.

EMTs were on the scene immediately, as were WWE medical personnel. They immediately ripped Lawler's shirt open and began administering medical assistance. A group of responders lifted Lawler to a stretcher, where he was rushed backstage and worked on before being transported via ambulance to a hospital. The ringside fan who emailed us stated that WWE officials directed the EMTs to get Lawler backstage and away from the crowd.

After Lawler was removed, the WWE ring crew frantically cleaned up the ringside area as it appeared Lawler may have gotten sick before or after he fell.

As you can imagine, the entire roster was pretty shaken up by the situation. Everyone is hopeful for the best, obviously.

As we hear more, we will update. We wish Lawler and his family nothing but the best.

Planetman
09-10-2012, 11:26 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/jerry-lawler-stretcher.jpg

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/michael-cole-disbelief.jpg

CoMoChief
09-11-2012, 12:33 AM
I remember when Owen Hart died.....I was 8 rows from ringside on the side that he fell.

Probably the most ****ed up thing I've ever seen. Never seen a person die before my eyes. I knew he was coming out and was going to swing down from the rafters so I was looking up in that general direction. I watched him fall, his head snap back from hitting the turnbuckle, lots of blood in the ring.

Hope the King is okay.

Luke Warm
09-11-2012, 12:41 AM
I remember when Owen Hart died.....I was 8 rows from ringside on the side that he fell.

Probably the most ****ed up thing I've ever seen. Never seen a person die before my eyes. I knew he was coming out and was going to swing down from the rafters so I was looking up in that general direction. I watched him fall, his head snap back from hitting the turnbuckle, lots of blood in the ring.

Hope the King is okay.

That's right, I forgot it was at the Kemper Arena in KC. That's crazy. You got any pics of what was going on in the ring at all?

CoMoChief
09-11-2012, 01:45 AM
That's right, I forgot it was at the Kemper Arena in KC. That's crazy. You got any pics of what was going on in the ring at all?

Unfortunately i do not...back then there weren't handy little digital cameras or camera iphones.

Luke Warm
09-11-2012, 07:02 AM
I dunno how to make it so the video is here but here's the link to a video of Lawler being taken out.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sbva1XHEUA

chiefscafan
09-16-2012, 10:11 AM
Ok so why do they have to make punk the bad guy again so cena can look all powerful? I hate cena and raw showed why irrelevant punk? Excuse me steroid boy only reason I Started watching wwe again was punk. I know he will lose to cena Sunday so wwe can feed cena 's ego once again. But if I have to hear him say champ is here one more time I think I'm gonna barf!

BigCatDaddy
09-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Raw has a house show up in St. Joseph on the 28th. I was hoping to try to get these guys to work out at my gym while they are in town. Any suggestions? We tried contacting the hotel they will stay at, but you can't solicit there and we have left some messages at the WWE, but no luck.

BryanBusby
10-09-2012, 01:47 AM
E: Actually nvm, it's probably a work.

In something that's actually news, Raw head writer Brian Gerwitz got demoted.

NJChiefsFan
10-09-2012, 02:34 AM

Kid he went after sold it pretty well if it was a work. If it was I feel like he would have been more over the top with his anger. He was just shocked. Vince seemed taken back by it, but also only for a second. A lot of subtle moments for a work.

Al Bundy
10-09-2012, 07:18 AM

What are you talking about? Did CM Punk go after someone in the audience?

NJChiefsFan
10-09-2012, 10:18 PM
What are you talking about? Did CM Punk go after someone in the audience?

Oh yeah. Some guy is putting on sunglasses(for whatever reason) and Punk turns around and pushes him. Then follows it up with slamming the bottom of his hand in his face. They cut to Vince who is talking to him and Vince pauses for a second and then continues. He seemed pretty shocked to see it happen.

keg in kc
10-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Oh yeah. Some guy is putting on sunglasses(for whatever reason) and Punk turns around and pushes him. Then follows it up with slamming the bottom of his hand in his face. They cut to Vince who is talking to him and Vince pauses for a second and then continues. He seemed pretty shocked to see it happen.That's about half the story. What I understand is that Punk got pushed a couple of times as well as kidney punched leading up to it. Then the guy putting on sunglasses gets pushed into punk, punk turns around and punches him. Classic wrong place, wrong time for mr sunglasses. Not his fault. Not punk's either.

It's one thing to have punk in the crowd a year ago, too, when he's face. He's the top heel now. Nothing good's going to happen there, not when they're trying to play him full heel, rather than tweener. Should have at least had security out there, if they were going to do it at all. Just asking for trouble.

CoMoChief
10-09-2012, 11:10 PM
CM Punk
John Cena
Shaemus

What do all 3 have in common?

They all suck

NJChiefsFan
10-10-2012, 12:18 AM
That's about half the story. What I understand is that Punk got pushed a couple of times as well as kidney punched leading up to it. Then the guy putting on sunglasses gets pushed into punk, punk turns around and punches him. Classic wrong place, wrong time for mr sunglasses. Not his fault. Not punk's either.

It's one thing to have punk in the crowd a year ago, too, when he's face. He's the top heel now. Nothing good's going to happen there, not when they're trying to play him full heel, rather than tweener. Should have at least had security out there, if they were going to do it at all. Just asking for trouble.

I agree. You can see him pushing a few people in the prior camera cuts. Can this kid win a lawsuit against them now?

BryanBusby
10-10-2012, 02:43 AM
I agree. You can see him pushing a few people in the prior camera cuts. Can this kid win a lawsuit against them now?

No, the kid is fucking stupid and lost any chance he had of winning a suit. He was on twitter bragging about what he did.

keg in kc
10-10-2012, 03:34 AM
No, the kid is ****ing stupid and lost any chance he had of winning a suit. He was on twitter bragging about what he did.Different guy I think. And he ended up being outed as a liar.

NJChiefsFan
10-10-2012, 04:02 AM
No, the kid is ****ing stupid and lost any chance he had of winning a suit. He was on twitter bragging about what he did.

I thought the kid that pushed him and the kid that got hit by Punk were two different people.

BryanBusby
10-15-2012, 12:11 AM
So I decided to watch Bound for Glory tonight. TNA is awful again and most of the champions are ex-WWE people.

NJChiefsFan
10-15-2012, 12:59 AM
So I decided to watch Bound for Glory tonight. TNA is awful again and most of the champions are ex-WWE people.

It had a good couple months. I thought Jay Lethal walking around as the Macho Man or pretending to be Rick Flair was the best. Rick's face is priceless in the beginning.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hVU0MW-IGrM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BryanBusby
10-15-2012, 01:40 AM
TNA had a good run during the summer, but it's gone to shit. This Aces and Eights angle is completely killing any forward momentum they had and some of the least interesting talent on the roster is holding most of the titles.

NJChiefsFan
10-15-2012, 03:54 AM
I can't remember the last thing I saw with TNA. It's been a while. Somewhere around that crazy Hogan turn or whatever the hell happened when they changed the title.

Ultra Peanut
10-16-2012, 04:45 PM
Oh hey sup guys, I haven't watched any wrestling in like 4 months. What's going on with stagnant ol' Ra--

http://i.imgur.com/knVwF.gif

Mr. Laz
10-27-2012, 12:42 PM
LILIAN GARCIA
WWE Announcer
Hit By a Car

BREAKING NEWS
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/10/27/1027-lilian-garcia-getty-3.jpgWWE announcer Lilian Garcia was hospitalized in Los Angeles yesterday after she was struck by a car.

According to the WWE, Garcia is in stable condition but doctors had to immobilize her neck as a precaution and was kept overnight in the hospital. She suffered suffered multiple contusions and lacerations on the left side of her body.

Garcia began her career with the WWE in 1999 (when they were still the WWF) and returned last year after a brief retirement in 2009.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/27/lilian-garcia-wwe-announcer-car-accident-hospital/#ixzz2AWRVtRoM

keg in kc
10-28-2012, 10:01 PM
That was the best they could do? Seriously?! I'd be pissed if I'd paid for that. Not that many people did.

Punk won (right winner, stupid way of doing it...). Ryback had Punk up in his finisher, the ref got in his face, waved him to stop and then crotched him. Punk rolled Ryback up, fast count. Then they couldn't get out of the cage, Ryback destroyed the ref. Punk finally got out, then, instead of running to the back to escape, decides to climb the Cell to get away. Where he of course gets Shellshocked. Just endless levels of dumb. Of course the whole Ryback thing is endless levels of dumb so I'm not surprised.

NJChiefsFan
11-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Got my Mania tickets. I can save the weather man some time for that date next year. It will rain.

keg in kc
12-04-2012, 03:06 PM
So it looks like Punk got his knee scoped this morning. I assume it was done now to get him back in time for the Rumble match with Rock. Guess that kills the TLC match, which as bad a worker as Ryback is is probably a good thing.

Reaper16
12-04-2012, 03:14 PM
So it looks like Punk got his knee scoped this morning. I assume it was done now to get him back in time for the Rumble match with Rock. Guess that kills the TLC match, which as bad a worker as Ryback is is probably a good thing.

Watch that match get turned into a handicap TLC match between Ryback and The Shield now.

keg in kc
12-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Watch that match get turned into a handicap TLC match between Ryback and The Shield now.That was exactly what I was thinking.

Ultra Peanut
12-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Dean Ambrose is such a fucking star.

Ultra Peanut
12-16-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm so glad I started keeping tabs again once these guys showed up. RIP 40% of Seth Rollins' brain.

http://i.imgur.com/uidOT.jpg

Swanman
12-18-2012, 01:37 PM
I'm so glad I started keeping tabs again once these guys showed up. RIP 40% of Seth Rollins' brain.

http://i.imgur.com/uidOT.jpg

I just can't wait until we can actually watch Tyler Black and Jon Moxley wrestle (sorry, can't use the retarded WWE names), as both can flat out go in the ring. I was hoping for more Black and Danielson squaring off, as they had some real nice matches in ROH back in the day. Overall a great match and properly booked.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah, I waver a lot on the name thing with Claudio* and Bryan, but I'd mostly stopped caring enough about wrestling at the time to see much of Moxley (and I only saw Black's stuff in snippets), so those are easier. As dumb WWE names go, theirs fit pretty well and I'm glad they got to choose their own. And that match! SO GOOD.

*Speaking of well-booked! I loved the short match he had against Ryback on Raw where he showed some impressive offense and then said "fuck this" when Ryback hulked up. Looked strong, smart, and totally heelish. Just the way I like 'em.

Reaper16
12-19-2012, 12:58 PM
Yeah, I waver a lot on the name thing with Claudio* and Bryan, but I'd mostly stopped caring enough about wrestling at the time to see much of Moxley (and I only saw Black's stuff in snippets), so those are easier. As dumb WWE names go, theirs fit pretty well and I'm glad they got to choose their own. And that match! SO GOOD.

*Speaking of well-booked! I loved the short match he had against Ryback on Raw where he showed some impressive offense and then said "fuck this" when Ryback hulked up. Looked strong, smart, and totally heelish. Just the way I like 'em.

I'll take Dean Ambrose over Kassius Ohno every day of the week as far as names go (miss you, Chris Hero).

Antonio Cesaro is easily my favorite part of WWE right now. I watch every week almost solely to see Cesaro.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2012, 01:24 PM
I actually said "Ohhhh no =[" when I was reminded of Hero's name. So it works on that level, I guess.

Swanman
12-19-2012, 01:55 PM

I really hope they let Black showcase his in ring skills because he is amazing. Early on in ROH he was dubbed as the next CM Punk and that isn't too far off. He was great in Age of the Fall with Jimmy Jacobs and Necro Butcher during that stable's run in ROH. Then he held the ROH title for a while before getting his WWE deal.

I didn't see as much of Moxley because he never wrestled in ROH. I did see him once at a Dragon Gate USA show in Chicago where he had a no holds barred match against Jimmy Jacobs that was a lot of fun. He just exudes charisma as a heel.

I hope when they finally bring Hero up that they have the good sense to reunite the Kings of Wrestling. But since they are insecure idiots, they wouldn't want to do something that started in the Indies, although they will completely rip off the Summer of Punk to make a few bucks.

Ultra Peanut
12-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Oh wow, I didn't see the The Ryback-Cesaro match on Smackdown. He got in a ton of offense even though he ate the loss, and it made both guys look better. Did some people within WWE actually learn how to book things that make sense?

A huge over monster face would be a good guy to relieve him of that US title whenever they decide it's time for him to move up, too.

58kcfan89
12-19-2012, 05:07 PM
In the last 2 days, I've been pretty excited by the possibilities all over the show (then again, how many times have you heard that one before?). I'm glad they're giving Ambrose/Rollins/Other Dude meaningful time. I feel like they've got at least 2 stars in waiting there (not sure what to think about Reigns yet). I saw Ambrose wrestle at a house show a few months ago, but he didn't blow me away (then again he was wrestling some POS that used to be in Nexus or something). He's pretty much made me a mark of his in the last few weeks, though. Same story with Rollins (minus the house show). Big fan of those 2.

Punk's pissed off promo at Flair last night was pretty awesome IMO, as was his one-legged ass kicking. I still can't wait for Punk-Rock (even though I think we know how it's going to end).

And I'm cautiously optimistic about where Ziggler's at. He's got the ability to be their next big star and they have the chance to make it so by letting him go over Cena before cashing in MITB. I have my doubts, but if they pull it off, I can see him getting mega over.

I've got a bad feeling that we're going to get Lesnar-HHH, Cena-Rock 2 and have Punk fed to Taker at Mania, though, which would completely suck.

keg in kc
12-19-2012, 05:39 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GTdP3P1-AM4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

plus last night...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cJdlpj_dO0Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ultra Peanut
12-20-2012, 12:39 AM
Punk has been astoundingly hateful and full of venom of late and it's wonderful to behold. He's such a natural heel. (Even though he still gets cheered every time his music hits.)

In the last 2 days, I've been pretty excited by the possibilities all over the show (then again, how many times have you heard that one before?). I'm glad they're giving Ambrose/Rollins/Other Dude meaningful time. I feel like they've got at least 2 stars in waiting there (not sure what to think about Reigns yet).

Agreed! WWE is actually pretty exciting with all of the promising/accomplished talent and intelligent booking, holy shit that they've been introducing since I started watching again a month ago or so. I mean, their faces are still almost universally self-involved assholes (Kane/Bryan notwithstanding, obviously), and Cena segments are as painful as ever. AJ stuff alternates between cringe-inducing and misogyny and stigmatizing mental illness; hopefully the Dolph*/Big E affiliation and the seeming shift in direction towards competence allows them to write her like a quasi-human being in the future. But on the whole? Lots of potential, it seems like.

And yeah, I thought that when Summer of Punk Jr. happened and drew me back in too, only to get a story revolving around John Cena and Kevin Nash's cell phone. (kinda worth it for lol kevin nash, i thought he was dead lol)

Also, holy shit, Dolph is turning into a great talker/actor. His facial expressions and mannerisms have been top notch the past few days. "Earmuffs, babe" and the little nod he gave was the cutest thing.

keg in kc
01-02-2013, 05:22 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cC-RNh5o-x8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CoMoChief
01-02-2013, 05:54 PM
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/164650_10151217693771443_424610963_n.jpg

01/14/2013

keg in kc
01-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Actually...it's tomorrow night.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eDLIrXDcN-I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He's scheduled for a TON of appearances leading into mania.

"The storyline will be that starting this Monday, I'm gonna go back, and it's going to be a big return. That will lead to, hopefully, what will be the biggest WrestleMania of all-time at Giants Stadium. I will headline that show with someone who I can't say right now. We've got an amazing four months lined up and planned out that will culminate in the biggest WrestleMania of all-time. It's going to be a hell of a thing."

CoMoChief
01-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Actually...it's tomorrow night.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eDLIrXDcN-I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He's scheduled for a TON of appearances leading into mania.

Oh.......sweet. have to set the DVR then. The site I got the pic from said 1/14...hmm oh well. Hope to see him a lot. Him and Austin are the only reasons wrestling is fun to watch.

big nasty kcnut
01-06-2013, 11:31 PM
I love the rock but i got cm punk and the shield and daniel bryan and cesaro to watch

keg in kc
01-08-2013, 05:02 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mr8mfBRsD2s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Der Flöprer
01-08-2013, 05:19 PM
That was a great promo. I'm gonna have to watch that match. Punk is the only guy I'm aware of right now that is actually worth a shit. I expect that to be a great match. Rock isn't too old yet.

NJChiefsFan
01-08-2013, 08:57 PM
That was a great promo. I'm gonna have to watch that match. Punk is the only guy I'm aware of right now that is actually worth a shit. I expect that to be a great match. Rock isn't too old yet.

There are actually a decent amount of workers, the story lines are just pretty weak in general. I enjoy watching Bryan, Cody, and Dolph work a match. This Raw was a perfect example for Dolph.

This promo was enjoyable. Rock was in more stride than he was when he came back against Cena. He was tripping all over the place that time.

CoMoChief
01-08-2013, 09:05 PM
It's hard to watch the PG Raw and to think it's entertaining. Ridiculous 4th grader like story lines. Rock needs to stop calling people popcorn farts, cookie puss', fruity pebbles (though that one was kinda funny), the rock concerts, and needs to start wearing his $800 shirts, sunglasses and needs to talk in 3rd person more.

keg in kc
01-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Rock and Punk will be much more entertaining than Cena was. Better on the mic, better in the ring. Unfortunately it's only lasting a few weeks, before Rock wins the title and re-starts his feud with Cena.

Be prepared to have Cena shoved down your throats like never before. It's no coincidence that the first Raw of 2013 started with him, and it's no coincidence that it featured most of the worst aspects of his character, from his "humor" to the hulk hogan style superman win over Ziggler. He's most likely going to get his win back at mania, and he's most likely going to be the complete focus of everything in the company this year in an even worse way than before. Not that it wasn't already bad, when Punk had the title for a year but all the main events featured Cena, but it looks like we're going back to SuperCena and catering to 5 year olds.

NJChiefsFan
01-08-2013, 09:07 PM
It's hard to watch the PG Raw and to think it's entertaining. Ridiculous 4th grader like story lines. Rock needs to stop calling people popcorn farts, cookie puss', fruity pebbles (though that one was kinda funny), the rock concerts, and needs to start wearing his $800 shirts, sunglasses and needs to talk in 3rd person more.

Well hopefully Linda losing yet another election will make her give up and let Vince go back, if he even wants to. Punk Eye the Crack Man was the first line that came from the Rock that made me chuckle since he came back last year.

Swanman
01-10-2013, 01:47 PM
I just read that WWE signed El Generico. It will be interesting to see if they keep him under the mask. At first glance, he just looks like a pasty, skinny guy in a mask but he can flat out go. He had some epic feuds in the indies with guys like Chris Hero and Kevin Steen.

Ceej
01-14-2013, 08:15 PM
I watched the CM Punk documentary thingy.

Pretty great.

Captain Obvious
01-14-2013, 09:32 PM
I watched the CM Punk documentary thingy.

Pretty great.

This.

Very compelling documentary. It's on Instant Watch on Netflix.

Captain Obvious
01-14-2013, 09:38 PM
Flair, Flair, Flair....he's painful to watch.

Ceej
01-14-2013, 09:40 PM
This.

Very compelling documentary. It's on Instant Watch on Netflix.

He seems like a very peculiar kind of dude.

It was fascinating, nonetheless.

Al Bundy
01-14-2013, 10:09 PM
Well.. The Rock is singing to Vicky...

mcaj22
01-14-2013, 10:15 PM
finlay sighting