PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42

SnakeXJones
04-07-2013, 09:05 PM
ROFL at people who still follow this shit.

And double ROFL for any person who bought this crap.

Other than CM Punk the WWE hasn't been entertaining since the Attitude Era.I quit watching after TNA brought Hogan in that was just something else he is a fucking moron so is that company and WWE

mcaj22
04-07-2013, 09:06 PM
They cant. Those matches pretty much ended Edges Career, and Christian hasn't been able to stay healthy since.

Its too taxing of the body.

LOL wat the fuck are you smoking

Those "matches" now have their OWN FUCKING PAY PER VIEW EVENT

they are saying they should be moved back into WM and not their own standalone

the fact that you think they got rid of them LOL

dirk digler
04-07-2013, 09:06 PM
They cant. Those matches pretty much ended Edges Career, and Christian hasn't been able to stay healthy since.

Its too taxing of the body.

I wondered if this maybe the reason why they don't do those very much anymore.

This. MITB should be on the Mania card every year.

I agree and some of those guys take really bad falls so I can understand why they don't. But it is still awesome to watch

dirk digler
04-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Which one? They weren't bad matches, but outside of the WM stage...would of been hard to tell I wasn't watching a match on free TV.

Tag Team Championship match. Bryan\Ziggler always do pretty entertaining matches.

mcaj22
04-07-2013, 09:09 PM
TLC and MITB have their own pay per views

you probably wouldnt know that because its during down time when any recognizable name takes off so the cards are depleted talent of a bunch of no names that dont even sniff the WM card

so I understand why you think they dont exist, but they do, they tried cashing in on the popular WM openers with their own pay per view

the bumps may not be as bad but the quality is also down as they use them as main card matches for those specific pay per views rather than balls out openers to fire the crowd up

Superturtle
04-07-2013, 09:09 PM
I wondered if this maybe the reason why they don't do those very much anymore.

I agree and some of those guys take really bad falls so I can understand why they don't. But it is still awesome to watch
Pretty sure the payday they would get for participating in Mania would make up for any pain.

BryanBusby
04-07-2013, 09:15 PM
I'd prefer that they turned the undercard into a mini King of the Ring tournament with the winner getting a briefcase over a 20 minute spot-fest.

It'd be more interesting than "we have no use for these dudes, so lets give them something that requires very little effort in a match nobody cares about."

As for the dead crowd, I'd be silent and pissed if I spent a lot of money for this...
http://i.imgur.com/mWhGif9.jpg

Ceej
04-07-2013, 09:18 PM
ANY special rules match with "weapons" involved beats the same bullshit they trot out there every night as a main event (Punk excluded).

mcaj22
04-07-2013, 09:18 PM
the problem with the openers on the WM card is they are all rushed too quickly and so short because they have to make room for the slow main events

Daniel Bryan had to come out and rush all his moves push the pace of the match just to get it done, he came out firing and bing bang boom it was over

Same with Del Rio, I blinked my eyes after Zeb was done talking and already that it, and those matches had BELTS on the line.

They make their belts look so weak with such short payoffs on cards like this, then they wonder why come summer time nobody gives a shit

BryanBusby
04-07-2013, 09:24 PM
I'd also prefer that they scrap Team Hell No already and push Daniel Bryan in the singles again.

keg in kc
04-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Bryan should be pushed as one of the top singles. He's better on the mic and better in the ring than anyone above him, short of Punk and Cena.

Unfortunately it'll probably never happen because he's 5'3 and vince won't take anybody who isn't a 6'5 body builder seriously.

Reaper16
04-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Main event was pretty bad. Glad Cena won though, because fuck Rocky.

58kcfan89
04-07-2013, 09:31 PM
No, he's already confirmed for WM 30 next year.

Thrice in a lifetime! Can't wait for that.

cant believe Punk lost to the Rock so he could hold the belt for a month and a half and give it to Cena to hold for the next 6 years

Yep. Punk's entire title reign was essentially to give Cena the belt back. So was The Rock's, I guess, but it's not like anyone actually saw him on Raw to confirm that he was the champ...

One of the bottom 5 manias of all time. My god.

Awful. Absolutely awful. Thank God there's a sports bar here that shows PPVs or I wouldn't have ordered it.

I haven't read back through the thread yet, but there's nothing from this show that I (and hopefully anyone) will remember in 2 years. Only match that I would consider Mania-quality was Punk-Taker and I was a little let down by it TBH. I kinda feel like they keep trying to recreate HBK-Taker with every match he's had since then, with a bunch of reversed finishers & false finishes & whatnot. But it was still the best match of the night IMO.

Only thing I won't bitch about was The Shield winning. They're the best-booked thing in the company right now.

Why Henry-Ryback actually happened (not to mention getting 5+ minutes) is beyond me. Awful.

Was hoping to see them break up Bryan & Kane so DB can have a singles career again. Plus, Ziggler could have cashed in later and held both the tag & WHC belts. That might be too much for creative to work with though...

I'm a Fandango mark, but his match with Jericho seemed a bit off. Hope they keep that feud going for a bit.

Didn't really care about ADR-Swagger, was hoping that DZ was going to cash in. I enjoyed the match, though.

Taker-Punk, see above. Good, not great. My expectations may have been too high and it doesn't help that we all know Taker's never losing, especially to anyone not named John Cena. Wanted to see something new, don't feel like I got it.

Loved watching Lesnar beat the tar out of HHH for awhile. Then Trips came back & it was totally lame.

Cena-Rock might have been the most boring Mania main event I've ever seen. Even if you throw out the fact that Cena had to win, they were just reversing finishers the entire time. And the after-match "celebration" was the lamest thing they've done in awhile.

I was considering going to WM30 next year. But I've got a bad feeling Rock-Cena III is going to happen and that Cena will still have the belt. In which case, I'll be saving my money.

keg in kc
04-07-2013, 09:37 PM
They're still talking Rock and Brock Lesnar last year.

I don't understand what they've done with Brock Lesnar this entire time. He shouldn't have lost to anyone yet. That way when he eventually does lose to someone, it would mean something. But no. He has to lose to John Cena. And then HHH has to get his win back.

What a waste of millions of dollars.

BryanBusby
04-07-2013, 09:40 PM
It really seems like Vince cares more about getting a crowd reaction that he specifically wants than making logical choices.

Putting over his son in law and his cash cow is a total Vince thing.

mcaj22
04-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Triple H winning the night Rock loses is a complete stroke to Triple H's ego if follow/believe the theories that Triple H was always jealous of the success the Rock has had from the WWE, and into entertainment.

That's why Triple H would bury guys like Mick Foley, Booker T, etc He would never ever ever let any of those guys become better than him, like the Rock. Huge ego/inferiority complex

58kcfan89
04-07-2013, 09:53 PM
I just had the most awful thought. Rock is signed up for Extreme Rules. He & Cena are in love. The Shield has been destroying all the faces. Apparently Punk is gone, so all the heels are gone, too.

Extreme Rules handicap match: Cena & Rock vs. The Shield.

Someone tell me this isn't going to happen.........

Triple H winning the night Rock loses is a complete stroke to Triple H's ego if follow/believe the theories that Triple H was always jealous of the success the Rock has had from the WWE, and into entertainment.

That's why Triple H would bury guys like Mick Foley, Booker T, etc He would never ever ever let any of those guys become better than him, like the Rock. Huge ego/inferiority complex

Like when Punk had all the freaking momentum in the world, was mega-over as the anti-establishment badass with a pipe bomb & thought HHH was a garbage C.O.O. and challenged him to a match at Night of Champions 2011?
http://ts1.explicit.bing.net/th?id=H.4895318752756720&pid=15.1

HHH wins lol

I honestly don't think Punk's character has been the same since that loss. He's still awesome. But before he lost that match, he was must-see TV for a few months prior. Since then, not so much.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-07-2013, 10:06 PM
You have to be a masochist to watch this shit anymore.

I actually tried to get back into it a few months ago and couldn't. Once I watched all the Netflix releases my interest quickly fizzled.

The booking is simultaneously overly safe, predictable, and illogical, and that's hard to do.

They really fucked themselves over by not building up enough guys to credibly hold the belt.

BryanBusby
04-07-2013, 10:16 PM
You have to be a masochist to watch this shit anymore.

I actually tried to get back into it a few months ago and couldn't. Once I watched all the Netflix releases my interest quickly fizzled.

The booking is simultaneously overly safe, predictable, and illogical, and that's hard to do.

They really fucked themselves over by not building up enough guys to credibly hold the belt.
I'm honestly not sure they even know how to properly build someone anymore. When they do decide to push someone, they fuck it up completely. See: Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston (unbelievably bad), Miz (his lack of improvement in the ring didn't help), R-Truth, Tensai (to be fair, this never stood a chance...but still), Wade Barrett.

If they did half of that list correctly, they'd be in a lot better shape right now.

okcchief
04-07-2013, 10:41 PM
I stopped watching wrestling about 10 years ago or so. To me it seemed like when Shane McMahon got less involved the company went to shit. I always read about it occasionally to hope something good happens, but it always seems boring and predictable. The only time I've watched in recent years was ECW ONE NIGHT STAND, a few Punk promos on you tube, went to Raw in OKC because my wife won tickets on the radio( I believe Punk won the title for the first time) and the Raw anniversary show pretty recently. It used to be a fun little escape. I figured eventually something new would happen to bring me back, but I don't think it's ever gonna happen. I don't know why you guys continue to torture yourselves.

keg in kc
04-07-2013, 10:41 PM
They have the wrong guys (Ryback, Cena) win too much, and for some reason everyone they want to push has to go on a long losing streak first (Ziggler, Bryan, Punk before his pipe bomb promo and then title streak).

The problem is that they've moved too much for storyline and soap opera (and done badly at that) and move far too far away from it being a competitive event where winning and losing has meaning.

Cena's back on top. He never played for a moment like the title mattered to him. He laughs it up after he loses. He'll do it again. Tonight was all about beating the Rock, as an individual. I wonder why they even have title belts anymore.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-07-2013, 10:42 PM
I agree with you. Sadly, it's not overly difficult, but the WWE isn't so much an efficient corporation as it is a high school locker room.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-07-2013, 10:43 PM
One of the casualties of the Attitude Era that few acknowledge is the fact that championships were rendered meaningless in the search for ratings victories.

mcaj22
04-07-2013, 11:24 PM
they let a lot of really good talent walk out the door because they didnt push them correctly. (John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, etc)

Edge getting a career ender didnt help either. But you are talking guys that could put on a ****ing match and had the flexibility to do almost anything. All they had to do was push them, and Vince refused.

Dolph Ziggler is one of the biggest failures I have ever seen, you are talking about a guy that's been with the company since the SPIRIT SQUAD as a jobber, and hes been repackaged basically as a jobber heel and his record now is probably 10 wins (if that) and about 200 loses. He is the ultimate bad guy that will take a loss almost every time. He rarely ever wins, he has no credibility, they will never put him over, and they should have pushed him years ago

CoMoChief
04-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Main event was pretty bad. Glad Cena won though, because **** Rocky.

At least you admit it that you're gay....

BryanBusby
04-07-2013, 11:30 PM
Here's my WM grades:

The Shield/Orton, Shaemus, Big Show: 1.5/5

Match was just okay and had decent pace. Oh boy, another Big Show turn to end it. Lance Storm boring finish.

Mark Henry/Ryback: 0/5

The match was sloppy and they did a 2 for 1 combo by burying Ryback during the match and following it up with him burying Henry. lol

Team Hell No/Dolph & Big E: 2/5

Match was decent and Kane/Bryan entertained. If you hid the set though, could of fooled me this was a Smackdown match....

Fandango/Jericho: 1/5

Brutal. Jericho basically dominated the match, botched the finish and Fandango won? What? I'll give it a 1 for the entrances, even though Fandango's dragged on for too long.

Del Rio/Swagger: 2.5/5

Match was fine. The anti-semitic promo for Swagger was carny as fuck though.

Undertaker/Punk: 3.75/5

Match was fun and Undertaker is still doing pretty good work for someone nearing 50. The actual wrestling quality in it is largely forgettable, but I was entertained and they both had the best entrances of the entire night.

Taker/Punk would of had the potential of being a insta-classic if Taker was younger.

HHH/Brock Lesnar: Fucking disaster/5

Everything about this thing was terrible. Too long, terrible pacing, HHH came out an unknown white substance on his torso? Lacking in actual wrestling and HHH going over literally did nothing to help the product. Why in the hell was this even on the Main Card? Also, stop running with this retirement gimmick unless said Wrestler is actually on the verge/going to retire. This match destroyed the next one before it ever began.

Rock/Cena: 1/5

Started off with slow pacing to make sure the crowd remained dead before turning into a signature move, reversal finisher thing that went over terribly. This would of worked better if the crowd had any reaction, but they didn't. They weren't even pissed Cena won and immediately just started walking out.

They generally send the crowd home happy with the final match and there's no way that was going to happen with a Cena victory. Cena shouldn't have the title at all and Ziggler should of been cashing in here.

Overall grade: 1/5

Terrible; was anxious for this shit-barn to finally end. There's not a whole lot they could of done to of made this a great Wrestlemania, but it could of been decent.

keg in kc
04-07-2013, 11:31 PM
The failure started when they gave him the name "Dolph Ziggler".

He's turned into a really great worker. Which isn't a surprise.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-07-2013, 11:33 PM
ROFL Jesus. Sounds like I was better off not watching.

CoMoChief
04-07-2013, 11:37 PM
They're still talking Rock and Brock Lesnar last year.

I don't understand what they've done with Brock Lesnar this entire time. He shouldn't have lost to anyone yet. That way when he eventually does lose to someone, it would mean something. But no. He has to lose to John Cena. And then HHH has to get his win back.

What a waste of millions of dollars.

This is kinda tied into what I was saying earlier.

Why is Lesnar portrayed as this big bad bully tough MMA guy that no one can defeat when all he's done is go out and lose the match? Guy's been hitting the juice/supplements, he looked bigger than shit tonight.

mcaj22
04-07-2013, 11:37 PM
lol:

Dolph Ziggler joined Dave Lagreca and Doug Mortman on Busted Open. Here are highlights from the interview.

If 2013 is going to be his year: "I feel like 2011 and 2012 were supposed to be. I have at least two and a half more months on this Money in the Bank contract so worst case scenario I find a great way to cash this in and smash someone with a briefcase, win the World Heavyweight Championship, the lights go out and then I don't know a broom pins me or something but no. I'm really looking forward to, I thought 2012 was going to be my year and it was half my year and half not and that's fine it just makes me that much angrier to go out there and show up everyone else on every single card."

The slippery slope of making everyone look great in the ring: "It is a slippery slope because mentally I refuse to let myself not do my job the best I can. I've thought about it, I've been pulled aside and go hey you've got to protect yourself. You're so good at losing that you may always lose because you'll be kind of okay. I go out there and I want the match to be the best. I put that first and foremost. I don't put myself first and foremost enough but I've thought about it and I can't. If someone's going to throw my into a turnbuckle I'm going to hit it one hundred percent and it's going to look amazing. I can't not do it so that may be my down fall but what the hell I'm entertaining the fans. If I'm this good at this I'm not going to let this go. I'm not going to let someone do this better than me."

Storylines being cut short because the part-timers come back in time for Wrestlemania: "I say it as political as I can, it pisses me off but when it comes to Wrestlemania and all the hardcore fans and people like me who've been watching since I was five years old, we want to see people like me and Daniel Bryan going sixty minutes and cheer for it but you have to remember they wouldn't be coming back as part-timers if it didn't pay off somewhere business wise so you got to go with the smart business. Like I said, I hate it. Vince wouldn't do it if it didn't make fiscal sense if not there's some long term story there. Undertaker works one day a year but that's the most mystical thing. In my mind, that's bigger than the World Title Match and the WWE Title Match. This is such a crazy thing that this had turned into. By the way, Miz is undefeated at Wrestlemania so maybe one day we'll be talking about Miz's streak. It's such a big thing. You want to get pissed at the Undertaker working one day? No way, that is an amazing thing. People are there to see that streak match no matter if he's wrestling a broom. That's part of the deal. You want to see the Undertaker come out, see what kind of entrance he has, and that's just part of the deal. Until one of us crosses over or becomes… The Rock's the biggest movie star in the world right now, how can you not see the positive in that?"

CoMoChief
04-07-2013, 11:38 PM
The failure started when they gave him the name "Dolph Ziggler".

He's turned into a really great worker. Which isn't a surprise.

LOL i know....hilariously cartoonish.

mcaj22
04-07-2013, 11:43 PM
i dont care about the name they gave him to realize a guy like him should have been pushed long ago.

BryanBusby
04-07-2013, 11:47 PM
ROFL Jesus. Sounds like I was better off not watching.
Just think, people paid $60 dollars for an online stream that took a shit at the start of the PPV. Just in case Wrestlemania 29 wasn't enough of a failure on its own.

Ultra Peanut
04-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Just think, people paid $60 dollars for an online stream that took a shit at the start of the PPV. Just in case Wrestlemania 29 wasn't enough of a failure on its own.

People paid hundreds of dollars for obstructed view seats, lolxd

BryanBusby
04-07-2013, 11:54 PM
People paid hundreds of dollars for obstructed view seats, lolxd

After the last two matches, that could be considered a good thing.

I'm not even sure what direction they'll go now. Their main title is held by someone who doesn't really care about it and the potential feud list after Cena/Rock rematch is grim.

Jerm
04-08-2013, 03:28 AM
Man I remember when this company had balls...

So since December anyone with a computer literally knew all of the big Mania matches and their outcomes.....and it all came to fruition. What...a...joke.

Punk/Taker should've closed the show...esp. with how lame Cena/Rock was...hell the fact it wasn't even the co main event is stupid but HunTor had to have his glory.

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 04:30 AM
Hopefully they push Bryan and Ziggler to the main event as has been rumored.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 04:33 AM
Hopefully they push Bryan and Ziggler to the main event as has been rumored.

That would be something worth watching, which means they'll just put it on WWE Superstars so nobody will actually see it.

Jerm
04-08-2013, 04:50 AM
Be interesting to see who they feed to Cena now...without Orton turning heel there's literally no one to have him up against. Even if Orton does turn, we've seen that over and over again so it won't be new.

Exactly why they should've turned him heel last night, hell could've even did a double turn with Punk or Ziggler or someone else going face.

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 04:52 AM
Be interesting to see who they feed to Cena now...without Orton turning heel there's literally no one to have him up against. Even if Orton does turn, we've seen that over and over again so it won't be new.

Exactly why they should've turned him heel last night, hell could've even did a double turn with Punk or Ziggler or someone else going face.
Ryback is likely to turn heel.

Al Bundy
04-08-2013, 07:45 AM
Here's my WM grades:

The Shield/Orton, Shaemus, Big Show: 1.5/5

Match was just okay and had decent pace. Oh boy, another Big Show turn to end it. Lance Storm boring finish.

Mark Henry/Ryback: 0/5

The match was sloppy and they did a 2 for 1 combo by burying Ryback during the match and following it up with him burying Henry. lol

Team Hell No/Dolph & Big E: 2/5

Match was decent and Kane/Bryan entertained. If you hid the set though, could of fooled me this was a Smackdown match....

Fandango/Jericho: 1/5

Brutal. Jericho basically dominated the match, botched the finish and Fandango won? What? I'll give it a 1 for the entrances, even though Fandango's dragged on for too long.

Del Rio/Swagger: 2.5/5

Match was fine. The anti-semitic promo for Swagger was carny as **** though.

Undertaker/Punk: 3.75/5

Match was fun and Undertaker is still doing pretty good work for someone nearing 50. The actual wrestling quality in it is largely forgettable, but I was entertained and they both had the best entrances of the entire night.

Taker/Punk would of had the potential of being a insta-classic if Taker was younger.

HHH/Brock Lesnar: ****ing disaster/5

Everything about this thing was terrible. Too long, terrible pacing, HHH came out an unknown white substance on his torso? Lacking in actual wrestling and HHH going over literally did nothing to help the product. Why in the hell was this even on the Main Card? Also, stop running with this retirement gimmick unless said Wrestler is actually on the verge/going to retire. This match destroyed the next one before it ever began.

Rock/Cena: 1/5

Started off with slow pacing to make sure the crowd remained dead before turning into a signature move, reversal finisher thing that went over terribly. This would of worked better if the crowd had any reaction, but they didn't. They weren't even pissed Cena won and immediately just started walking out.

They generally send the crowd home happy with the final match and there's no way that was going to happen with a Cena victory. Cena shouldn't have the title at all and Ziggler should of been cashing in here.

Overall grade: 1/5

Terrible; was anxious for this shit-barn to finally end. There's not a whole lot they could of done to of made this a great Wrestlemania, but it could of been decent.

With a dead crow in an open stadium, this was an absolute failure.

chiefscafan
04-08-2013, 08:14 AM
I called this a month ago can't believe no swerve

I'm currious how you are gonna get people to watch. Your face has the title and besides little kids no one cares.

The reaction when he says the champ is here speech is gonna be loud boos how can you not turn him. I can't stand what they've turned cena into anymore and the hug at the end too damn cheesy. Kids today are deprived of great epic matches like savage vs steamboat, hart vs michaels, hogan vs andre etc. now it's feed undertaker, hunter, and cena's egos really sad. Sorry that's my two cents .

Reaper16
04-08-2013, 08:28 AM
At least you admit it that you're gay....

Me eagerly sucking cocks has nothing to do with the stupidity of having a champion that doesn't do house shows.

Swanman
04-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Me eagerly sucking cocks has nothing to do with the stupidity of having a champion that doesn't do house shows.

Yup. Fuck both of them, but at least SuperCena is a company man and works more than 10 dates a year.

Jerm
04-08-2013, 08:49 AM
Looking back at it...such an insanely stupid decision not to keep the title on Punk and have a streak vs. streak match close the show.

Rock/Cena II didn't need the title and ultimately it added very little to the match.

But of course now we get the same old SuperCena shit...

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Top stars set for tonight's show include The Rock and Chris Jericho. Brock Lesnar, Triple H and The Undertaker are not advertised.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* Anything can happen the day after WrestleMania

* Is Fandango a flash in the pan?

* Is The Miz poised to take 2013 by storm?

* Does Triple H have aspirations that go beyond the board room for 2013?

* John Cena returns as WWE Champion

lol a day after WM and their selling points are: The Miz, Fandango, Cena. This company is FUCKED for the next couple months

unnecessary drama
04-08-2013, 09:14 AM
lol a day after WM and their selling points are: The Miz, Fandango, Cena. This company is ****ED for the next couple months

yep

no longer care

I usually watch about 45 minutes of raw...that may dwindle down to 5...or 0

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Looking back at it...such an insanely stupid decision not to keep the title on Punk and have a streak vs. streak match close the show.

Rock/Cena II didn't need the title and ultimately it added very little to the match.

But of course now we get the same old SuperCena shit...
Wouldn't happen. Undertaker wasn't going to lose that match and there's no way in his current shape he could've carried a title belt.

ILChief
04-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Punk (face) vs Ziggler (heel) would be a great feud. Instead we will get punk/lesnar and if we're lucky Ziggler/Del rio all playing second fiddle to Cena/whoever

NJChiefsFan
04-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Is that your photo?

Yes

Really? Didn't drive that big rig in?

Yeah he drove it around the ring.

The crowd sucked because it's NY/NJ....and the overall event was awful.

I would be offended by this if I didn't know from ur comments on punk that u don't know what ur talking about.

On my phone so will post my experience later but as for the crowd it was pretty crazy in the parking lot. Truth is deep down we all knew the ppv would suck so its hard to get jackedx up. Even in booing cena u knew he would triumph. The matches killed all the energy. Can't expect a crowd to keep the energy up. There was a sexual chocalate chant when the crowd cared. It was hard to care though. ESPECIALLY when ziggler doesn't cash in. The crowd wanted the bad. And no rhodes and sandow? So stupid.

Was still cool to see a wrestlemania and taker punk was good but the ppv was what everyone thought it would be. Hard to blame the crowd, and I thought the crowd was fine until it got cut down. Just my opinion though and I'm biased havin been part of it

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 09:37 AM
Punk (face) vs Ziggler (heel) would be a great feud. Instead we will get punk/lesnar and if we're lucky Ziggler/Del rio all playing second fiddle to Cena/whoever

the sad part is you wont get Punk/Brock until like Summer Slam

it's only April. lol they painted themselves in such an awful depleted talent corner for at least two pay per view cards

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 09:38 AM
that place would have went nuts if at least there was one swerve, like Ziggler cashing in on Del Rio, that would have got asses to stand up and go wild

but the fact that there were not only no swerves, everything was predictable and by the book, and the way Rock/Cena closed it out with a hug and handjob, mad fans going home feel robbed of any excitement in terms of a storyline

keg in kc
04-08-2013, 09:43 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how they're going to Cena/Undertaker next year without turning Cena heel.

Ultra Peanut
04-08-2013, 09:53 AM
* Is The Miz poised to take 2013 by storm?

* Does Triple H have aspirations that go beyond the board room for 2013?

* John Cena returns as WWE Champion
ew

loochy
04-08-2013, 10:13 AM
ew

double ew

* Will the Undertaker wrestle more than once next year?

* Will the Rock wrestle more than twice next year?

* Will crowd noise at any WWE event exceed 50 dB?

Reaper16
04-08-2013, 10:29 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how they're going to Cena/Undertaker next year without turning Cena heel.

Cena: "I have done everything that there is to do in this business, I've over come all of the odds time and time again...except for one thing. There's this streak. 22 men have tried and 22 men have failed to defeat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. I have nothing but respect for him as a competitor, he's one of the greatest to ever step in the ring. I just want to know if I can beat him. I want to try to end the streak, to test myself. The Undertaker and I are dead-even all-time: 2-2-1. I respect him too much to let his career end without trying to figure out which of us competitors is the better man."

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 10:34 AM
clearly the highlight of WM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ULtbBMKbhF4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jerm
04-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Wouldn't happen. Undertaker wasn't going to lose that match and there's no way in his current shape he could've carried a title belt.

He could've dropped it back at ER.

Hell if Rock can carry it for a couple of months, no reason why that wouldn't have worked.

Richard_Cuckold
04-08-2013, 10:57 AM
jfc people still watch wrestling???

I gave that up when I was like 12 lol.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-08-2013, 11:02 AM

I've been reading this shit in these threads for the better part of 8 years. I'm just banning everyone who posts dumb shit from the thread. That simple. I am the people's mod. Just don't expect me to do house threads.

Reaper16
04-08-2013, 11:19 AM

Too many black wrestlers nowadays, right?

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 11:24 AM
i mean do you go to the movies and like your films to have stunt guys doing action scenes and spots for your favorite actors in a story?

this is the same exact concept.

they may not be fighting, be they are still doing spots that involve some sort of athletic ability or talent to take a fall, and there is always potential injury in that.

It is a craft I will always respect

dirk digler
04-08-2013, 11:33 AM
that place would have went nuts if at least there was one swerve, like Ziggler cashing in on Del Rio, that would have got asses to stand up and go wild

but the fact that there were not only no swerves, everything was predictable and by the book, and the way Rock/Cena closed it out with a hug and handjob, mad fans going home feel robbed of any excitement in terms of a storyline

Yep I agree. It was just very dull and anti-climatic.

Mosbonian
04-08-2013, 11:35 AM
You know what I would actually keep watching WWE for....

Cena turning heel... (probably never happen)
Push for Bryan & Punk....(once again probably never happen)
Ryback and Mark Henry gone...out of wrestling
And this scenario....

Dolph Ziggler walks to the back, depressed after jobbing again with A J and Big E walking behind. Pan to Stone Cold standing beside his truck he pulled inside the building drinking a Steveweiser. He looks at Ziggler and says...."what a ******* waste of talent. When you get rid of the psycho ***** and the no-talent henchman back there and really want to have a shot at a title...come see me" He gets back in his truck and drives off with a pensive Ziggler, a stunned A J and Big E flexing his pecs left behind.

Let Austin turn Ziggler into his own version of a maverick that Austin made himself into after floundering as Stunning Steve or part of the Hollywood Blondes.

chiefscafan
04-08-2013, 12:10 PM
That's not a bad idea bout Austin

He did have the same gimmicks till he became the bad sob

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 12:26 PM
they screwed up by putting face miz (awful) with flair in his corner

when it should have been Zigger with Flair, in a heel stable

the last great Heel Stable in the WWE with authority, power, and wasnt a bunch of jobbers was Evolution (Triple H, Batista, Flair, Orton) they used that stable to push a young Orton and Batista. It didnt hurt you had the company ego in Triple H being able to do whatever he wants in the stable. But since then, there has not been a good believable group of heels. I dont think Vince will ever give a bad guy group that much power or belt credibility ever again.

They dropped the ball with the Nexus, that had so much potential. And The Shield, while cool, is basically really young guys with no leadership, so they can write them off as jobbers or break them up at any time.

they could have had Flair be the mouthpiece of a heel stable with Ziggler as the focal point and maybe add another credible/okay name to it, maybe even a swerve character turn someone face into a heel in this group. Or bring a name back, throw a contract at John Morrison or somebody to come right into the stable, get the fans interested in some bad guy power where they actually win matches/belts

that obviously, would never ever happen, a credible heel stable.

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 12:31 PM
CM Punk banged up his knee in the spot where he leapt off the top rope with a flying elbow on the Undertaker, who was on a table on the outside of the ring. People backstage were amazed that Punk didn't slow down and finished the match as he was in a lot of pain.

- As noted earlier, several mid card talents were not used at last night's WrestleMania pay-per-view event, and they seemed to be down because of that. Many in the company thought it was silly that Antonio Cesaro was not used at all, despite how hard he has worked for the company all year round.

WWE really shitting the bed

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Don't worry guys!!! Cena has the belt again!!!/WWE

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Yup. Fuck both of them, but at least SuperCena is a company man and works more than 10 dates a year.

I'd rather have a champion that works 10 dates a year than one who basically just treats the belt as something that keeps his jorts up.

Reaper16
04-08-2013, 01:29 PM
I'd rather have a champion that works 10 dates a year than one who basically just treats the belt as something that keeps his jorts up.

This doesn't make sense. How is Cena's "I like to be champ just cause" attitude more disrespectful of the belt than Dwayne having it but not taking it on the road?

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 01:32 PM
I think outside of one event while on the road, the Rock pretty much took it with him wherever he went?

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 03:42 PM
LMAO Apparently Brock was scheduled to beat the shit out of the Rock tonight to set up their match at WM30 but the Rock just went home and they just recently found out about it. Now they have to rework the whole show.

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 03:52 PM
lol already starting

lil Michelle Beadle action

http://ringsidenews.com/file/pic/photo/2013/04/29987294e2e9cf6fcd36d5bbe133a257_1024.jpg

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 03:57 PM
God that title.... so fucking ugly. Why couldn't they just bring back the old one

Jerm
04-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Rocky pulling an Austin on the WWE?

Crazy shit if true...means they'll have to hotshot the entire show now, definitely will be interesting to see.

They'll have Cena bury him to the hills if it happens.

dirk digler
04-08-2013, 04:06 PM
LMAO Apparently Brock was scheduled to beat the shit out of the Rock tonight to set up their match at WM30 but the Rock just went home and they just recently found out about it. Now they have to rework the whole show.

If true that is why Cena definitely should have won.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 04:07 PM
I'd be surprised if he got mentioned beyond "hey yeah he was in the match last night."

I'm actually surprised he stuck around as long as he did if anything. f4w is reporting that he's injured, which I could buy. His output in the match quickly fell off a cliff last night.

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Oh well. Force their asses to do something out of their comfort zones.

keg in kc
04-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Him being injured could be huge news. He's scheduled to start filming Brett Ratner's Hercules in the next month or two IIRC, as the title character.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 04:14 PM
If I'm injured, I wouldn't want Brock Lesnar throwing me allover the fucking place either.

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Oh wow yeah fuck that. Brock is about as stiff as they come nowadays.

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 04:33 PM
yea when Brock spotted on Michaels last night they apparently instantly thought HBK broke his nose lol right to the x-rays he went he got that banged up

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 04:34 PM
yea when Brock spotted on Michaels last night they apparently instantly thought HBK broke his nose lol right to the x-rays he went he got that banged up
He's fine FWIW

Captain Obvious
04-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Ok, that heel turn line was pretty good. Just took way too long to set up.

NJChiefsFan
04-08-2013, 06:12 PM
they screwed up by putting face miz (awful) with flair in his corner

when it should have been Zigger with Flair, in a heel stable

Agreed. Miz is horrible as a fan boy.

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Oh Cena. You're so cheeky.

Al Bundy
04-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Ok, that heel turn line was pretty good. Just took way too long to set up.

Who turned heel? I missed the first 20 minutes.

Captain Obvious
04-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Who turned heel? I missed the first 20 minutes.

Nobody. Cena joked that he felt like dancing and went through a couple steps. Then mentioned maybe he should do a heel turn.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Agreed. Miz is horrible as a fan boy.

The Miz as a heel was a wonderful thing. Outside of CM Punk and maybe the final heel run from Batista, he had some of the best promos during his push.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eb_jEMFoi_k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Rock tore his abdomen and adductor muscle off the bone.

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 06:46 PM
lol 1 day Miz IC title run

great face push

Captain Obvious
04-08-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm glad they put the IC back on Barrett. I wonder why they had him lose at Mania when it was just a preshow match? Further proof of weird booking.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 06:48 PM
I'm glad they put the IC back on Barrett. I wonder why they had him lose at Mania when it was just a preshow match? Further proof of weird booking.
I uh, don't know?

The Miz actually did a good job in that match (unlike the pre-show last night) and I would of been fine with him retaining.

Vince must of felt bad that Margret Thatcher died and gave him the belt back out of sympathy or wants to completely reverse the awful abortion known as Wrestlemania 29?

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 06:59 PM
haha Zeb has managed to get this crowd confused

They want to chant USA to side with the heels, but wait....heels don't chant USA and this is pretty much anti-semitic. "U S A....fuck?"

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 07:03 PM
lol we want ziggler chants?

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 07:15 PM
omg gogogogogogog!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 GOO!!

Captain Obvious
04-08-2013, 07:15 PM
What a huge pop!

keg in kc
04-08-2013, 07:16 PM
He's going to fail.

They're trying like hell to get Del Rio over.

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 07:16 PM
you gotta be fucking me

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 07:18 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

way better than WM!!!!!!!!!!!!

keg in kc
Sweet! They didn't screw it up, for once.

Captain Obvious
Wow, they did something right!

BryanBusby
Fantastic. Why the fuck didn't they do this last night?

keg in kc
04-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Interested to see if they use this as a face turn. It's set up for that.

keg in kc
Fantastic. Why the **** didn't they do this last night?Because there's millions more people watching right now.

mcaj22
lol hes suppose to be a heel and he got a massive pop over a face

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 07:20 PM
The fuck wasn't this on last night for?

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Because there's millions more people watching right now.

lol well played

I'd legit mark if this turned into a Ziggler/Bryan program into the summer.

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 07:28 PM
What's going down here?

Pitt Gorilla
04-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Why do people like the fake-blond guy so much?

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Kinda surprised Bryan came down with Kane.

big nasty kcnut
04-08-2013, 07:34 PM
kane taker and d bry vs. the shield book it

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 07:34 PM

Because he's a good performer? If you hate Ziggler than I'm sorry you dislike good performers.

Al Bundy
04-08-2013, 07:38 PM
What happened with the Shield?

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 07:41 PM
What happened with the Shield?
Taker came out and was talking about dedicating the mania match to Paul Bearer. Shield musixc hits andout they come. Do their surround the ring schtick and Kane and Bryan came out.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Ugh Joe Buck. Go Sandy!

I wish Daniel Bryan was around when I was in school. :(

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 07:46 PM

because he's worked his tail off in the WWE since 2005 and has the mic skills and in ring skills to back it up. And that is very rare to have both these days in the company.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 08:02 PM
hahaha what the fuck, Ole! chants

LMAO Mike Choida chants

Captain Obvious
04-08-2013, 08:03 PM
hahaha what the ****, Ole! chants

LMAO Mike Choida chants

They must think that El Generico is about to make his debut.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 08:04 PM
hahahaha RVD chants now

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 08:06 PM
LMAO Michael Cole chant

Captain Obvious
04-08-2013, 08:06 PM
This crowd is more entertaining than Wrestlemania was.

Captain Obvious
04-08-2013, 08:08 PM
I hope the writers are taking this all in. Ya can't keep feeding the fans the same ol stuff over and over.

penbook
04-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Hell if Vince wont bring back the attitude era the fans will.

penbook
04-08-2013, 08:09 PM
ECW chants now.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 08:11 PM
haha the crowd is shitting allover this fucking match and the commentators are loving it and making sure nobody cares about RKO/Shaemus

Captain Obvious
04-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Orton vs. Sheamus

No1curr

loochy
04-08-2013, 08:14 PM
ran dy sav age ran dy sav age

lmao the crowd is so bored with this match

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 08:14 PM
LMAO what a crowd.

loochy
04-08-2013, 08:15 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

"THANK YOU BIG SHOW"

BryanBusby
THANK YOU BIG SHOW clap clap clap clap clap

Sanka
Thank you Big Show lmao

loochy
04-08-2013, 08:16 PM
if they chant "GOLDBERG" im going to lose it

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 08:18 PM
One more chair LMAO

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 08:20 PM
hahahaha they're trying to make Randy Orton get fucked up super serious

and dudes are just clapping and having a good time right behind him lol

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 08:27 PM
HHH takes a look at that crowd "uh fuck that, I'll work on Tuesday this week"

loochy
that fandango chick is super hot

loochy
that fandango guy is super gay

and lol at the mid-90's style flaming logo

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 08:30 PM
LMAO they are chanting Fandango's theme

loochy
04-08-2013, 08:30 PM
man they need every wwe event here. the crowd entertains me more than the wrestling

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Wonder who will interfere in the main event. No way its Cena Henry for extreme rules.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 08:38 PM
This is seriously the best RAW I've watched in a very long time.

They could have Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg and this crowd would make it work.

Captain Obvious
04-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Wonder who will interfere in the main event. No way its Cena Henry for extreme rules.

I'm thinking it will be someone that is hungry.

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Oh god... what happened to Tensai.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 08:45 PM
ahaha Brodus Clay wrote a Chinese restaurant menu on his face so he'd match Albert :)

Captain Obvious
04-08-2013, 08:49 PM
This humming of the Fandango song better not be a fad.

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 08:50 PM
i hope the humming of fandango's theme sticks please goodness

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 08:51 PM
Oh god. Maybe its better that wasn't on Mania.

Al Bundy
04-08-2013, 08:53 PM
The crowd is off the chain tonight.

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 08:58 PM
lol that shirt is awful

Swanman
04-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Dear rock,

Muscles tend to rip easily when you are roided out of your skull. Now please die in a fire.

Al Bundy
04-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Ok....

Mr_Tomahawk
04-08-2013, 09:07 PM
I wanna go run through a fucking wall now.

Swanman
Lol. Massive face pop for a heel turn. WWE writing at its finest.

BryanBusby
Ryback just did a ultra super mega turn.

keg in kc
This show is yet another example of how much difference a crowd can make.

Also...I wonder how the last 3 matches last night would have been with JR on the mic. That guy (like this crowd) can make the same old shit into something awesome.

Really good up until Special Needs Goldberg's music hit.

Superturtle
04-08-2013, 09:08 PM
LOL did Ryback just turn heel or what.

loochy
Ryback just did a ultra super mega turn.

yeah but when you turn against cena is it really a turn? its like turning left 3 times and you are going straight again

ILChief
Lol. Massive face pop for a heel turn. WWE writing at its finest.

Maybe they'll finally realize everyone is tired of Cena

BryanBusby
yeah but when you turn against cena is it really a turn? its like turning left 3 times and you are going straight again

No, no it's not.

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 09:09 PM
did Ziggler turn face?
Ryback turn Heel?
Fandangos theme stick?

find out next week on Raw in some lame city with some lame crowd

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Raw just ended and I already miss the crowd.

I love and miss you guys :(

keg in kc
That wasn't a heel turn. This'll be a 3-way at Extreme Rules, Henry's your heel.

Swanman
did Ziggler turn face?
Ryback turn Heel?
Fandangos theme stick?

find out next week on Raw in some lame city with some lame crowd

WWE would be a thousand times more entertaining if they just ran smarky cities.

keg in kc
04-08-2013, 09:12 PM
WWE would be a thousand times more entertaining if they just ran smarky cities.They really only get crowds like this on Mania weekend.

The rest of the year it's families....

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 09:13 PM
if you remember last year after Mania that's how the Dragon Yes/No chant was born lol

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 09:14 PM
I'm going to start socking back money and try to make it to Wrestlemania weekend next year.

New Orleans shouldn't be a bad drive from here, and I'd pay big money to be in a crowd like that.

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 09:16 PM
id honestly go to the Raw after WM, it seems a lot more fun lol

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 09:17 PM
That's the whole point lol

Buy some cheap seats for WM because hey fuck it it's WM and get good seats for Raw the next night.

Swanman
04-08-2013, 09:18 PM
That's the whole point lol

Buy some cheap seats for WM because hey fuck it it's WM and get good seats for Raw the next night.

And make sure you catch the Ring of Honor shows on Friday and Saturday.

Reaper16
Yeah, I think I'm going to take the short train ride to New Orleans for Axess, watch 'Mania at a bar, and attend the post-'Mania RAW.

CoMoChief
As bad as the WWE has been, I don't see how anyone would want to shell out a shit ton of money to go to a WM event, especially after last night's debacle of a show.

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 09:20 PM
As bad as the WWE has been, I don't see how anyone would want to shell out a shit ton of money to go to a WM event, especially after last night's debacle of a show.

and apparently you didnt watch tonight, which completely makes up for it.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 09:22 PM
And make sure you catch the Ring of Honor shows on Friday and Saturday.
If this happens, definitely well. Still need to watch the recent shows, haven't had the time yet :(

This crowd was so great even Michael Cole looked legitimately happy. :) Far cry from getting raped and JBL randomly yelling out, "SHUT UP COLE"

CoMoChief
04-08-2013, 09:25 PM
and apparently you didnt watch tonight, which completely makes up for it.

I watched the show....the crowd was chanting ridiculous shit all night...I get that. The only chant that made any sense at all, all night was the "same old shit" chant.

Is that worth shelling out hundreds of dollars to attend a shitty WM? No it's not.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 09:26 PM
a cheap seat costs less than a hundred and a shitty Wrestlemania like 29 is far from a normal thing. Mediocre yes, but not that awful.

E: Cena would be super over if his character wasn't so awful.

Following the close of this week's episode of Monday Night Raw, WWE Champion John Cena slowly recovered from the Shellshock just delivered to him by Ryback. He thanked the WWE Universe for their ridiculous chants throughout the night, and acknowledged several including Justin Roberts and Michael Cole. He told the crowd his favorite chant was when they said "we are awesome!"

Cena then talks about how the crowd made a great moment for Dolph Ziggler earlier tonight, as the "Showoff" won the World Heavyweight Championship. He then speaks on The Rock, and their match at WrestleMania. He ends the night by telling the fans that they all spent a lot of money and vacation days to make WrestleMania weekend special, and ended the journey by leading them all in singing Fandango's entrance theme.

Sound guy played Fandango's theme as they exited the arena and fans began honking his theme as they drove off.

NJChiefsFan
04-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Well I am really regretting not going to Raw tonight. To be fair the crowd last night was decent, but it's hard to pick it up on TV in an open air stadium. Bittersweet for me that Ziggler cashed in tonight because it's all I was hoping for last night.

Crowd was amazing tonight.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 09:39 PM
I'd also would like to request a thread name change to "Wrasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA"

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 09:39 PM
i hope a youtube clip airs of Cena singing fandangos theme with the crowd lol

NJChiefsFan
04-08-2013, 09:42 PM

As much as I hate Cena, and I do, at least he acknowledged the crowd. Besides him and Jericho the rest just went about their business. I loved all the Fandango stuff, including him talking at the end. I too really hope it sticks.

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 09:42 PM
As much as I hate Cena, and I do, at least he acknowledged the crowd. Besides him and Jericho the rest just went about their business. I loved all the Fandango stuff, including him talking at the end. I too really hope it sticks.

i am pretty sure Orton broke character and laughed in the middle of his match at how ridiculous it was

NJChiefsFan
04-08-2013, 09:50 PM
i am pretty sure Orton broke character and laughed in the middle of his match at how ridiculous it was

They both laughed. I just thought they could have engaged more. Or stepped up the match a little. I really would have liked it if Show threw that third chair.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 09:51 PM
They both laughed. I just thought they could have engaged more. Or stepped up the match a little. I really would have liked it if Show threw that third chair.

You could see the look on the Big Shows face. He was loving it and really wanted to toss that 3rd chair.

NJChiefsFan
04-08-2013, 09:53 PM
You could see the look on the Big Shows face. He was loving it and really wanted to toss that 3rd chair.

The "thank you Big Show" chant was my favorite one all night. Wish I had gone.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 09:54 PM
If I had any idea, would of talked you into it. Last years crowd was red hot, too.

I could see this turning into a yearly tradition. :)

NJChiefsFan
04-08-2013, 10:13 PM
If I had any idea, would of talked you into it. Last years crowd was red hot, too.

I could see this turning into a yearly tradition. :)

My friend asked when we left last night. We were there all day yesterday and the so so at best WM didn't inspire us. All I kept thinking about was a Cena parade.

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Even a full-on RAPADOO parade would of been salvaged if the crowd matched last years. Instead, Johnny Curtis corrected Justin Roberts on how to pronounce Fandango while half-dead and everyone went ape shit.

30th anniversary, super lax open container laws and high expectations should make this weekend next year really fun.

E: Vince must of loved the show as everything is getting publicly acknowledged.

Editor’s note: WWE.com thanks what may have been the best crowd in Raw history in East Rutherford, N.J.'s IZOD Center for their participation in tonight’s show. Your enthusiasm was infectious and we’re glad you had fun. To Boston, as they say: “follow that.”

P.S.: You're right. That theme song is kind of catchy.
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-04-08/wwe-raw-results-26106194/page-10

mcaj22
04-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Vince loved it because it almost put three guys over (Ziggler, Fandango and Ryback) and its three guys that he needs to carry the company while every name that wrestled at WM last night takes off until Summer Slam. lol

BryanBusby
04-08-2013, 10:35 PM
They are probably just incredibly relieved this show didn't flop after they had to re-write a lot of it on the fly and the crowd didn't turn on them after a bad show last night.

Miz should turn heel again and they should never, ever turn him back again. Shaemus is also overdue for a turn.

chiefscafan
04-09-2013, 02:51 PM
They need to go back to punk as the anti hero like he was when he came back. Still not sure why he had to go total heel.

ILChief
04-09-2013, 03:03 PM
They need to go back to punk as the anti hero like he was when he came back. Still not sure why he had to go total heel.

John Cena is the reason

Mr. Flopnuts
04-09-2013, 03:40 PM
LMAO Crowd cracked me the fuck up all night long.

Superturtle
04-09-2013, 03:50 PM
LMAO Crowd cracked me the fuck up all night long.
Awesome how they completely ruined Ryback turning.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Awesome how they completely ruined Ryback turning.

The crowd told vince to eat shit all night long. It was great.

Ultra Peanut
04-09-2013, 04:57 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU

I just finished watching the show and I can't believe it got BETTER after the first hour. The post-Mania Raw almost makes being a wrestling fan worth it.

chiefscafan
04-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Well cena is so boring definitely need to bring punk back as anti hero letting off pipe bombs. Him and Jericho are probably the most entertaining left on the card.

BryanBusby
04-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Thank you whoever changed the title :)

Ultra Peanut
04-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Someone said it perfectly: "If you were part of this crowd you'd remember it your whole life, but if you tried to tell the story almost no one would understand."

Thank you whoever changed the title :)

Co-sign. Mr. F?

Ultra Peanut
04-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Also I loved Big E and AJ hugging Dolph. Their chemistry rules and I'm glad they got a Good Night to bask in.

Superturtle
04-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Also I loved Big E and AJ hugging Dolph. Their chemistry rules and I'm glad they got a Good Night to bask in.
Big E is kind of a doofus though. "ITZ OVA FAH YOU!!!!!!!"

Bowser
04-09-2013, 05:27 PM
They actually played the Ultimate Warrior's entrance music yesterday at the Royals game for one of our batters. Can't remember who it was, though. Gordon, I think.

My wrestling post for this quarter, I guess.

ILChief
04-09-2013, 05:30 PM
They actually played the Ultimate Warrior's entrance music yesterday at the Royals game for one of our batters. Can't remember who it was, though. Gordon, I think.

My wrestling post for this quarter, I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=CnCTuuHOSKY

NJChiefsFan
04-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Someone said it perfectly: "If you were part of this crowd you'd remember it your whole life, but if you tried to tell the story almost no one would understand."

Fuck me.

Sanka
04-09-2013, 06:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcMJi1JUczE

CoMoChief
04-09-2013, 06:51 PM
Anyone remember Matt Stairs coming out to Stone Cold's music as we walked up to the batters box? That shit was hilarious.

Ultra Peanut
04-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Avery Etheridge just sent word that he is in line in Boston for tonight's Smackdown taping and the Fandango theme is starting among the fans. Could be another interesting night for fan reactions.

http://i.imgur.com/3IAjisT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/H8qzoyL.jpg

keg in kc
04-09-2013, 08:46 PM
As much as I want Danielson to be a serious, ass-kicking 'I'll make you tap' character, he's got to be like a little kid getting to do all this with Undertaker and Kane.

unnecessary drama
04-10-2013, 08:39 AM
I just think it's funny Undertaker is so bad on the mic they won't let him say more than 10 words...

otherstar
04-10-2013, 08:44 AM
I just think it's funny Undertaker is so bad on the mic they won't let him say more than 10 words...

Yeah it is...good think he had Paul Bearer in the early days...or he wouldn't h ave become "the phenom." Now, he doesn't really need to talk...

Superturtle
04-10-2013, 08:46 AM
LMAO Punks promo for next week was supposed to be on RAW 2 days ago but they got scared of the crowd so they postponed it.

Superturtle
04-10-2013, 10:56 AM
http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/fandango-austin-375x274.png

Ultra Peanut
04-10-2013, 03:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AxvK8AL.png

Mr. Flopnuts
04-10-2013, 03:30 PM

Co-sign. Mr. F?

Sorry hon, it was too good to pass up. Change it whenever you'd like.

58kcfan89
04-10-2013, 03:33 PM
http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/fandango-austin-375x274.png

LMAO:LOL:

http://i.imgur.com/AxvK8AL.png

ROFL

This is awesome. To whoever called that the post-Mania Raw would be more fun than the show itself, bravo.

I'm really interested in going to Mania 30 and after the last couple post-Mania Raws, feel like I would have to be in the crowd the next night.

Is Taker really going to work more than 1 match this year? If so, wow. Especially if it's just a 6-man tag match.

Orton/Sheamus vs. Big Show? Boring.

Couldn't care less about building Ryback up to feed him to Cena, but it's about what I expected.

Ziggler looks damn good with that belt. Dude needs to keep it for awhile. Still curious why they didn't have him cash in at the PPV but I'll take it. Him winning pretty much convinced me to go to the Smackdown taping here next month.

Well, that and Fandango.

...I'm a Fandango mark...

Just so it's on the record that I was marking out for this guy before Raw. :thumb:

Ultra Peanut
04-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Sorry hon, it was too good to pass up. Change it whenever you'd like.

NEVER. IT IS THE BEST.

BigRock
04-10-2013, 10:38 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHikJPHCcAAeaAJ.jpg

Nolan Woodford‏@TeamACW
Closing out a #Royals sweep of the #Twins properly... #FandangoRevolution

Ultra Peanut
04-10-2013, 10:44 PM

Nolan Woodford‏@TeamACW

IT HAS BEGUN

http://twitter.yfrog.com/na8turzuhaehkqrplvtovaqwz

BryanBusby
04-10-2013, 11:48 PM

Nolan Woodford‏@TeamACW

Yes Yes Yes!

Reaper16
04-11-2013, 09:23 AM
I love the Royals so much.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-11-2013, 09:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=CnCTuuHOSKY

Fucking hilarious!

Mr. Flopnuts
04-11-2013, 09:45 AM
I love the Royals so much.

You'd have to bruh. You'd have too...

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-17-2013, 09:21 PM
"A mark is a guy that spends his last $20 on crack-cocaine. A mark is a guy who believes that OJ didn't do it. And a mark is each and every one of you sorry, son of a fucking bitches."

Jerm
04-17-2013, 11:05 PM
"A mark is a guy that spends his last $20 on crack-cocaine. A mark is a guy who believes that OJ didn't do it. And a mark is each and every one of you sorry, son of a fucking bitches."

One of the greatest promos and debuts ever...

Pillman completely flipped that crowd...they were totally eating him up and then BAM. LOL frickin hilarious to see the ECW goons get owned like that.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-17-2013, 11:33 PM
One of the greatest promos and debuts ever...

Pillman completely flipped that crowd...they were totally eating him up and then BAM. LOL frickin hilarious to see the ECW goons get owned like that.

Pillman just owned.

chiefscafan
05-13-2013, 10:24 PM
Wwe has once again bcome the hunter and Cena show how boring

Al Bundy
05-14-2013, 04:53 AM
"A mark is a guy that spends his last $20 on crack-cocaine. A mark is a guy who believes that OJ didn't do it. And a mark is each and every one of you sorry, son of a ****ing bitches."

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x5gooi"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5gooi_brian-pillman-debuts-at-ecw-cybersl_sport" target="_blank">Brian Pillman debuts at ECW CyberSlam '96</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/sir-roddick" target="_blank">sir-roddick</a></i>

NSFW!

Ultra Peanut
05-20-2013, 09:08 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ultra Peanut
05-20-2013, 09:14 PM
seriously wtf, lollll

Superturtle
05-22-2013, 06:13 AM
God damn whoever makes these instrumental themes is doing awesome work. First Swagger and now Axel (even of it is a remix)

Jerm
05-29-2013, 08:59 AM
That Wyatt Family promo vid from Monday was money...best gimmick/act going in all of the WWE IMO...can't wait to see them on RAW now.

Superturtle
05-29-2013, 10:41 AM
That Wyatt Family promo vid from Monday was money...best gimmick/act going in all of the WWE IMO...can't wait to see them on RAW now.
Too bad fangayo stole his finisher.

BryanBusby
06-24-2013, 02:57 AM
Hey guys, long time no see. Wait, John Cena is still holding a title? Welp, see ya'll later on.

big nasty kcnut
06-24-2013, 04:45 AM
Till maybe mark henry take it from him at money in the bank. Also nxt may be wrestling best hour on tv http://www.desirulez.net/forumdisplay.php?f=818 this place every thursday has it so you can watch it. When william regal doing commentary you learn something from him. Also divas that can wrestle among other things.

Mr_Tomahawk
06-24-2013, 05:51 AM
So what have I missed in the last month...?

MotherfuckerJones
06-24-2013, 06:20 AM
I'm going to my first raw since like 94. It's the first one in 5 years here in charleston. I wana see lesnar tonight

Chief Roundup
06-24-2013, 06:26 AM
The fake of the fake all rehearsed. I use to like wrestling. Way back when. But it has lost its burst with all the BS talking and that kind of stuff.

MotherfuckerJones
06-24-2013, 07:02 AM
Ya it sucks now but I got free front row

big nasty kcnut
06-24-2013, 07:42 AM
Motherfucking jones it should be good bryan vs orton plus paul heyman and the shield. brock won't be there thou he has a limited appearances in his contract.

BryanBusby
06-24-2013, 05:06 PM
The fake of the fake all rehearsed. I use to like wrestling. Way back when. But it has lost its burst with all the BS talking and that kind of stuff.

Woah, riveting insight there ol chap !

Chief Roundup
06-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Woah, riveting insight there ol chap !

Yeah the information is so important. Maybe you still haven't came out of the daze from the FU.

unnecessary drama
06-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Lesnar vs. Punk with the Heyman undertone should be good

Planetman
06-24-2013, 09:33 PM
Lesnar vs. Punk with the Heyman undertone should be good
Or really predictable. Heyman with the save as Punk is about to put Lesner away.

MotherfuckerJones
06-24-2013, 11:09 PM
I was on TV!

MotherfuckerJones
06-24-2013, 11:10 PM
I was mad I wanted to see lesnar. But cool seeing Orton lose although I like him. I like the underdogs. Jerichos pyro scared the shit out of me because we didn't expect it ROFL

Captain Obvious
07-15-2013, 09:22 PM
Yeah, so Daniel Bryan is just slightly over.

Superturtle
07-15-2013, 09:23 PM
Yeah, so Daniel Bryan is just slightly over.
Yes?

big nasty kcnut
07-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Which is a good thing and if he win it's could set up a match with punk which i'm all for.

Ceej
07-15-2013, 09:27 PM
I may have to follow this now since RVD is back.

What did he do tonight?

Superturtle
07-15-2013, 09:35 PM
I may have to follow this now since RVD is back.

What did he do tonight?
Good match with Jericho. Ended with an awesome 5 star. Got some height on it.

Jerm
07-15-2013, 10:54 PM
http://deadspin.com/a-redditor-has-been-leaking-wwe-outcomes-update-wwe-r-787445495?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=afternoon

LOL that is hilarious...