PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42

Mav
02-24-2014, 04:53 PM
Rajah.com is claiming there will be a title change on RAW tomorrow night, you'd have to assume Bryan wins the strap.

They won't be able to sell Batista/Orton as the main event at WM30. If Vince didn't already know that, he does now after the crowds reactions tonight.

Usos are taking the titles from the NAO.

TimBone
02-24-2014, 05:38 PM

Source? Or just a guess? My guess is that happens on the big stage at Wrestlemania.

Big Poppa Payne
02-24-2014, 05:41 PM

I would be happy with that, I like the Usos. It should be a good RAW tonight.

58kcfan89
02-24-2014, 06:31 PM
Managed to get an account made, but it's currently impossible to get a subscription started.

Not sure if you've been able to yet, but I just jumped on there & didn't have much of an issue.

WWE Network time.....

:drool: This is so awesome.

Has anyone tried it on a mobile device yet? I've got the full library on my laptop but my tablet is just showing the Raw pre-show. Wondering if I'm at the mercy of their live shows on mobile.

This pre-show isn't a bad idea IMO. Kinda weird that they picked Alex Riley to sit between Booker T & Ric Flair, but it's not my Network...

I am going to be in New Orleans that weekend and I will do my best to actually start a riot if that happens.

Are you going to Mania? My friend & I were planning on going, but when tickets went on sale, we weren't huge fans of the projected card. Still aren't, really, but we'll see what they do tonight. Anyway, I'm hoping to go one of these years. If/when they do it in Dallas, I'm totally there.

mcaj22
02-24-2014, 06:37 PM
just read a spoiler that

heel turn coming for Batista tonight, they planned to do it at WM but because the crowds are so against him they have to push it faster, so we have a fucking heel vs heel headlining WM match? hahaha title HAS to change, no way they do that.

tomahawk kid
02-24-2014, 07:20 PM
Soooooooooo - they just brought Hulk Hogan back to pimp the new WWE Network?

BryanBusby
02-24-2014, 10:49 PM
Not sure if you've been able to yet, but I just jumped on there & didn't have much of an issue.
I finally managed to get signed up with zero issue once I found a different link. WWE.com link on the main page was just all fucked up.

Reaper16
02-24-2014, 11:33 PM
I'm watching 1997 NWO Souled Out through the network, and this extended intro is the worst slash best thing I've ever seen.

BryanBusby
02-24-2014, 11:49 PM
I'm trying to watch Uncensored '97 and it's just choppy as fuck.

Dusty Rhodes commentary is just lol

58kcfan89
02-24-2014, 11:55 PM
Looks like they're actually going through with Bryan/HHH and Orton/Tista. So much for new & exciting. Oh well, they've already got my money.

I've been having some problems getting past shows to play any of the past shows on my PS3, tablet & phone (Android). Works perfectly fine on my laptop, and whatever the "live" show is works fine, but I can't watch Spring Stampede '97 or No Mercy '02 (or anything else, for that matter) on my phone, tablet or PS3.

I'm assuming it's an issue that will get worked out in time. I'd just like to not have to break out the laptop every time I want to watch some old shows.

BryanBusby
02-24-2014, 11:59 PM
They've got to do something with the Main Event. It looks like they're going to rush Batista into a heel turn and I don't see a Heel vs. Heel Main Event going over well.

and for whatever fucking reason, Uncensored '98 is working just fine lol god Chavo Guerro is so young in this

mcaj22
02-25-2014, 12:39 AM
they are absolutely screwed if this Cena injury is serious.

BryanBusby
02-25-2014, 12:49 AM
It has the makings of a work.

E: This PPV is so awful lol

http://i.imgur.com/csdgpkb.jpg

Ceej
02-25-2014, 05:49 AM
We were just talking about Norman Smiley and his hardcore championship reign the other day at work.

Ceej
02-25-2014, 10:03 AM
Trying to log-in and apparently I'm waiting on an email regarding my password which must be wrong.

I've been longing for some old school wrestling lately.

BryanBusby
02-26-2014, 02:13 AM
Judy Bagwell on a pole match lol

http://i.imgur.com/EiPAkir.jpg

Captain Obvious
02-28-2014, 01:07 AM
NXT Arrival was a damn good show tonight. Zayn/Cesaro was worth the $10 for this month.

BryanBusby
03-02-2014, 08:50 PM
So rumor is that CM Punk will be on Raw.

58kcfan89
03-02-2014, 11:12 PM
NXT Arrival was a damn good show tonight. Zayn/Cesaro was worth the $10 for this month.

Paige vs. Emma was pretty damn good, too, if you're into women's wrestling. I'm starting to mark hardcore for Paige.

And that Cesaro match might be in consideration for MOTY if it was on a big PPV IMO. Fantastic stuff, would recommend it to anyone.

Ironically enough, I never watched the main event of that NXT show.

So rumor is that CM Punk will be on Raw.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but....

CoMoChief
03-02-2014, 11:28 PM
I remember watching the Goldberg/Hogan WCW Title Match in Atlanta GA.

Even though you had a guy way past his prime in ring ability and a guy who was really raw in terms of rin ability, that atmosphere during that match was like no other. Fucking insane.

Swanman
03-03-2014, 08:54 AM
Paige vs. Emma was pretty damn good, too, if you're into women's wrestling. I'm starting to mark hardcore for Paige.

And that Cesaro match might be in consideration for MOTY if it was on a big PPV IMO. Fantastic stuff, would recommend it to anyone.

Those two had amazing chemistry together back in Ring of Honor as well. I was at a show where they wrestled to a 30 minute draw and it was great throughout. Zayn/El Generico has absolutely perfected the art of the heroic babyface comeback. He will ragdoll around the ring for 15-20 minutes and then start pulling off one desperate awesome move after another.

Simply Red
03-03-2014, 10:10 AM

I have absolutely no idea what any of this means - may as well just typed it out in Japanese.

Simply Red
03-03-2014, 10:11 AM
あなたは女性のレスリングに興味があればエマ対ペイジは、あまりにも、かなり上出来だった。私はペイジのためにハードコアをマークするために始めている。

それは、IMO大きなPPVにあった場合、そのチェザーロマッチはMOTYに配慮している可能性があります。幻想的なものは、誰にもお勧めします。

皮肉なことに、私はそのNXTのショーのメインイベントを見たことはありません。

私は私の希望を取得したいが、しないでください

58kcfan89
03-03-2014, 01:39 PM
Those two had amazing chemistry together back in Ring of Honor as well. I was at a show where they wrestled to a 30 minute draw and it was great throughout. Zayn/El Generico has absolutely perfected the art of the heroic babyface comeback. He will ragdoll around the ring for 15-20 minutes and then start pulling off one desperate awesome move after another.

I had a friend actually tell me it was like an ROH match. But sans Punk & Danielson, I haven't watched enough to comment, but its not hard to imagine.

I have absolutely no idea what any of this means - may as well just typed it out in Japanese.

I guess I don't see the issue, unless you can't follow along with my abbreviations & acronyms...

Jerm
03-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Everyone with the Network needs to watch Halloween Havoc '95 for one of the most baffling and awkward debuts ever...THE YETI.

Poor Ron Reis gets straddled with this gimmick where he's dressed and portrays a mummy but is dubbed as "The Yeti"...lol.

Even better is the actual debut where he lumbers to the ring during the Giant/Hogan match and does a double bearhug spot with the Giant on Hogan. Unfortunately he has the backside and it ultimately looks like he's just humping Hogan wildly.

Hilarious all around...

loochy
03-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Everyone with the Network needs to watch Halloween Havoc '95 for one of the most baffling and awkward debuts ever...THE YETI.

Poor Ron Reis gets straddled with this gimmick where he's dressed and portrays a mummy but is dubbed as "The Yeti"...lol.

Even better is the actual debut where he lumbers to the ring during the Giant/Hogan match and does a double bearhug spot with the Giant on Hogan. Unfortunately he has the backside and it ultimately looks like he's just humping Hogan wildly.

Hilarious all around...

I don't know why they call a mummy a yeti

just one of the WTFs about this whole thing

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gcLNY_2v4Xg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Big Smoke
03-03-2014, 07:10 PM
I'm super bored, so I'm going to give RAW a chance tonight. Punk music played and Paul Hayman came out. Lame.

Big Smoke
03-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Mark Henry.

Boring...

Reaper16
03-03-2014, 07:41 PM
I'm super bored, so I'm going to give RAW a chance tonight. Punk music played and Paul Hayman came out. Lame.

You are the fucking worst. You don't even enjoy pro wrestling one bit if you don't appreciate what Heyman did tonight.

Superturtle
03-03-2014, 07:43 PM
JFC Cesaro snatching Big E out of midair.

Big Smoke
03-03-2014, 08:11 PM
You are the ****ing worst. You don't even enjoy pro wrestling one bit if you don't appreciate what Heyman did tonight.

I didn't say I didn't enjoy it. I said it was lame that Punk's music played and Heyman came out. Heyman was entertaining.

Batista shouldn't be allowed near a microphone..

Big Smoke
03-03-2014, 08:17 PM
I enjoy Emma's music. PBJ

Big Smoke
03-03-2014, 08:22 PM
WTF did I just watch???

keg in kc
03-03-2014, 10:18 PM
Wonder how high the overrun rating is going to go. They did a real good job working both the dirtsheets and the crowd.

58kcfan89
03-03-2014, 11:40 PM
They're doing a great job with the Bryan stuff, but I'm curious to know how & (more importantly, IMO) when they pay it off by giving him the belt. But do you really want that to be at some B-grade PPV (no pun intended) like Extreme Rules? Meanwhile, Batista wrestles for the title on your biggest show of the year?

I didn't think I would say this a week ago, but I'm actually looking forward to Bryan vs. HHH. I've got a bad feeling HHH goes over, but the build has been beautiful so far. Can't really say the same for the rest of the card (although Heyman is doing his best with Lesnar, trying to keep a feud going with someone who shows up to 4 shows per year).

Crowd tonight was epic. Keep hijacking that mother****er.

They've already got my Network money, so it doesn't really matter what I think. But I'm interested in at least one Mania match. And Taker-Lesnar should be good, too.

Damn I miss Punk.

CoMoChief
03-04-2014, 01:21 AM
Daniel Bryan doesn't deserve to be in any main event, unless it's a tag match on Raw.

I have no clue why WWE is trying to push him. The guy just screams "2nd tier" to me.

The whole "yes/no" thing has gotten really silly. Just another page in the PG silly ass carnival ride that is the WWE now.

Jerm
03-04-2014, 02:58 AM
OF COURSE a show built around Punk and will he or won't he show and with a crowd chomping at that bit ends with HHH and dummy Brotista standing tall over Daniel Bryan...lol what a joke.

That was HHH and the E's big FUCK YOU to Chicago.

Also Christ almighty Cena is beyond nauseating...same promo week in and week out and still plays the pandering golly gee shucks doofus in front of a crowd that hates his guts. I wish he'd just go away...

Mosbonian
03-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Also Christ almighty Cena is beyond nauseating...same promo week in and week out and still plays the pandering golly gee shucks doofus in front of a crowd that hates his guts. I wish he'd just go away...

Yeah right...the WWE's biggest cash cow needs to go away. If you want him to have a heel turn, great but don't get crazy.

Cena, while hated by the masses because he hasn't been a heel in forever, isn't going anywhere soon. But the WWE has way too much invested in his personal profile out of the ring to let him go.

He's the PR dream for them...all that he does off the mat makes him a valued resource. Short of sending him to Chicago, if Cena is showing up somewhere for an appearance there won't be a bigger crowd.

Just because he is hated by the Wrestling marks who want him to go heel doesn't mean it makes sense.

Reaper16
03-04-2014, 04:04 PM
They're doing a great job with the Bryan stuff, but I'm curious to know how & (more importantly, IMO) when they pay it off by giving him the belt. But do you really want that to be at some B-grade PPV (no pun intended) like Extreme Rules? Meanwhile, Batista wrestles for the title on your biggest show of the year?

I didn't think I would say this a week ago, but I'm actually looking forward to Bryan vs. HHH. I've got a bad feeling HHH goes over, but the build has been beautiful so far. Can't really say the same for the rest of the card (although Heyman is doing his best with Lesnar, trying to keep a feud going with someone who shows up to 4 shows per year).

Crowd tonight was epic. Keep hijacking that mother****er.

They've already got my Network money, so it doesn't really matter what I think. But I'm interested in at least one Mania match. And Taker-Lesnar should be good, too.

Damn I miss Punk.

The crowd was not epic. The crowd was terrible. Their hijackRaw campaign makes no sense. It was an instruction sheet of who to cheer for and what to cheer, and they supported like 10 guys. If a show has 10 performers that you love to watch, how is that a bad product? Moreover, all they were doing, really, was booing the heels (The Authority). Great job hijacking, Chicago. That's like saying you're going to rob a bank but when you go inside the bank all you do is place a deposit.

mcaj22
03-04-2014, 04:07 PM
i fucking hate Triple H.

that is all

58kcfan89
03-04-2014, 05:10 PM
The crowd was not epic. The crowd was terrible. Their hijackRaw campaign makes no sense. It was an instruction sheet of who to cheer for and what to cheer, and they supported like 10 guys. If a show has 10 performers that you love to watch, how is that a bad product? Moreover, all they were doing, really, was booing the heels (The Authority). Great job hijacking, Chicago. That's like saying you're going to rob a bank but when you go inside the bank all you do is place a deposit.

They think it's a bad product because those 10 guys have, for the most part, been treated like absolute trash for way too long while the same old shit hogs the spotlight. I'd rather have a loud crowd that cares enough to hijack a show and make some noise than most of the ones I've been to where everyone just sits on their hands until Cena's music hits.

I can see why the constant Punk chants got annoying, but it beats silence, which is what most crowds have given WWE for a long time.

BigCatDaddy
03-17-2014, 08:51 PM
So who is winning the battle royal? Surprise entrant? Hulkster?

Al Bundy
03-17-2014, 09:25 PM
HHH went a Roid rage episode.

B_Razz
03-18-2014, 08:59 AM
yeah raw was pretty good last night. Seems like the WWE has gotten better since CM Punk has left.

Reaper16
03-18-2014, 09:55 AM
yeah raw was pretty good last night. Seems like the WWE has gotten better since CM Punk has left.

It is secretly true. Punk's departure has opened up screentime for lots of talent. It stinks to lose a guy of Punk's caliber, but babyface Punk was a drag on the show.

Big Poppa Payne
03-18-2014, 10:10 AM

I think the WWE has gotten better because they are actually listening to what the fans want. Is the Shield turning face?

Mecca
03-18-2014, 11:23 AM
I think the WWE has gotten better because they are actually listening to what the fans want. Is the Shield turning face?

I dunno but I saw a list of their projected top 5 stars after Mania and Roman Reigns is one of them...

Reaper16
03-18-2014, 01:58 PM
I dunno but I saw a list of their projected top 5 stars after Mania and Roman Reigns is one of them...

Who were the other 4, perchance?

Mav
03-18-2014, 07:30 PM

You would have to think bray cena, cesaro, daniel bryan would be the other four

keg in kc
03-18-2014, 07:35 PM
I'm just finding it impossible to stay interested in anything but the Bryan segments.

BigCatDaddy
03-18-2014, 09:04 PM
You would have to think bray cena, cesaro, daniel bryan would be the other four

I'm gay for Bray

BryanBusby
03-18-2014, 10:37 PM
That's because CM Punk leaving put their backs against the wall. Every time that happens, they usually do their best work.

Complacent WWE is a terrible WWE.

Mecca
03-19-2014, 08:23 AM

Here is the list

1. John Cena
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Randy Orton
4. Sheamus
5. Roman Reigns

I was stunned it was Sheamus and not Bray Wyatt personally.

TimBone
03-19-2014, 10:14 AM
Here is the list

1. John Cena
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Randy Orton
4. Sheamus
5. Roman Reigns

I was stunned it was Sheamus and not Bray Wyatt personally.

So, we can assume that Cena is going over against Bray Wyatt at Mania, and Bryan has a good shot at leaving Mania with the belt.

Mecca
03-19-2014, 12:25 PM
So, we can assume that Cena is going over against Bray Wyatt at Mania, and Bryan has a good shot at leaving Mania with the belt.

Pretty sure they'd put Cena on that list even if he spent the whole year working in the mid-upper card never wrestling title matches and lost a bunch.

Just like at this stage of his career Roman Reigns can be worked into being a big part of the show without really maineventing.

BryanBusby
03-31-2014, 07:06 PM
That was probably the most fantastic burial promo I've prob ever seen.

CoMoChief
03-31-2014, 07:08 PM
Nothing was better than The Rock's eulogy speech to Stone Cold after Rock tossed him into that river from up on that bridge.

NOTHING......touches that rivalry

BryanBusby
03-31-2014, 07:14 PM
idk

It managed to bury a bunch of superstars and shit on all the fans all at once.

It was straight HHHbury.mp4

BigCatDaddy
03-31-2014, 08:09 PM
I had no idea Bray Wyatt is Mike Rotundos kid.

Reaper16
03-31-2014, 08:15 PM
I had no idea Bray Wyatt is Mike Rotundos kid.

He also played football for Troy.

BigCatDaddy
03-31-2014, 08:29 PM
He also played football for Troy.

Yep. Just read his wiki profile.

mcaj22
03-31-2014, 08:53 PM
That Triple H burial montage makes me feel like hes just trolling everyone.

Reaper16
03-31-2014, 08:59 PM
That Triple H burial montage makes me feel like hes just trolling everyone.

Well, yeah. That's why he & Steph have been such amazing heels the past two months.

mcaj22
03-31-2014, 09:08 PM
I still remember when he buried Booker T. That was one of the worst burials I have ever seen. Booker T gets put over by The Rock then Triple H buries him at WM. Biggest joke

mcaj22
03-31-2014, 09:11 PM
there is a possibility this Sunday is some sort of Evolution joke on the fans. Main Event could end up Orton, Batista and Triple H and all they need is Flair to come out, raise each others hands and give the finger to the fans. Maybe not that far, but there's got to be a stable forming out of this, especially if they are splitting the Shield up.

Reaper16
03-31-2014, 09:18 PM
there is a possibility this Sunday is some sort of Evolution joke on the fans. Main Event could end up Orton, Batista and Triple H and all they need is Flair to come out, raise each others hands and give the finger to the fans. Maybe not that far, but there's got to be a stable forming out of this, especially if they are splitting the Shield up.

You think the Shield split-up happens at Mania? I hope not; there's still so much more they can do with face Shield.

mcaj22
03-31-2014, 09:32 PM
You think the Shield split-up happens at Mania? I hope not; there's still so much more they can do with face Shield.

Reigns just won a vote tonight with an overwhelming 80% (whether actually by the fans or rigged by creative) so I'm going to say yes, the singles push is coming.

They are going to ask Reigns, Bray, DB to carry this company in the Summer/Fall when all the 40 year olds go run and hide and take off until next year.

58kcfan89
03-31-2014, 10:18 PM
Anyone else feel like that was a mid-summer Raw right in between two PPVs? Definitely didn't feel like the go-home for the biggest show of the year. And thank God that Randy vs. Dave isn't the main event. That was terrible. Other than HHH's trolling, Bray's promo and the pop Bryan got, there wasn't much on that show that got me pumped for Mania.

I'll obviously watch it, seeing as how I'm already paying for it, but they should be happy that the decision had no correlation to how good tonight's show was. Need to step it up on Sunday, which I'm sure most of them will.

Reigns just won a vote tonight with an overwhelming 80% (whether actually by the fans or rigged by creative) so I'm going to say yes, the singles push is coming.

They are going to ask Reigns, Bray, DB to carry this company in the Summer/Fall when all the 40 year olds go run and hide and take off until next year.

Until they job those 3 to Cena eventually... Probably a good thing that they'll have to rely on those guys though, it's about time they start trying to push new talent (or in this case, be forced to push them).

As far as singles runs go, I think Cesaro's due for one moreso than Reigns. Cesaro's ready, whereas I think the Shield can still do a bit more seeing as how they just turned face. Keep the Shield together throughout the summer, then break them up and let Reigns' singles career take off at Summerslam in a big match. Cesaro isn't getting much help with that charisma vacuum Swagger as his tag team partner.

BryanBusby
04-05-2014, 10:13 PM
Caught a little bit of the Hall of Fame ceremony thing tonight and Scott Hall looks to be in fantastic shape.

DDP is a miracle worker and I'm seriously considering starting his yoga program for myself.

mcaj22
04-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior is fucking intense man.

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 05:34 PM
Wrestlemania is pretty damn awesome so far

Big Smoke
04-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Is anyone else having issue with their stream on the WWE Network?

Al Bundy
04-06-2014, 06:29 PM
The crowd liked the outcome of the Andre The Giant match

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Is anyone else having issue with their stream on the WWE Network?
My stream has been 100% solid on PS4.

Too many awesome finishings early this WM. Makes me feel the Main Event is gonna be a sour one.

arrowheadnation
04-06-2014, 06:45 PM
CM Punk will save Daniel Bryan. I just got a feeling.

Mr_Tomahawk
04-06-2014, 06:46 PM
Any live streams here?

Reaper16
04-06-2014, 06:47 PM
CM Punk will save Daniel Bryan. I just got a feeling.

Might be even better if he screws him.

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 06:48 PM
idk why, but it feels like Cena is starting to turn Heel

dirk digler
04-06-2014, 06:49 PM
cena heel turn?

ILChief
04-06-2014, 06:50 PM
The crowd liked the outcome of the Andre The Giant match

I was hoping Ziggler would win

TimBone
04-06-2014, 06:51 PM
No way Cena turns heel.

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 07:00 PM
They've been booking Husky Harris very well

E: Fucking terrible finish to a fantastic match. Wyatt's should of gone over.

Big Smoke
04-06-2014, 07:13 PM
All the 10 year olds can go home happy now.

Reaper16
04-06-2014, 07:13 PM
If Cena won BECAUSE of the temptation to be evil, then that'd be good. Instead, Super Cena destroys the whole Wyatt Family. Pointless.

In case I have to preemptively say this: having babyfaces win EVERY match on the card except for the main event doesn't make a Orton/Batista victory OK.

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 07:15 PM
Oh god Lesnar is about to kill a very old Undertaker

Taker gonna obv win, but Lesnars style of wrestling can't be good on Takers body

TimBone
04-06-2014, 07:18 PM
They're going to have the Divas match in between the Taker - Lesnar match and the Main Event? Talk about a buzzkill.

arrowheadnation
04-06-2014, 07:19 PM
So basically, I can watch takers entrance and then take an hour to watch game of thrones and then come back to catch the end of the show.

Reaper16
04-06-2014, 07:21 PM
They're going to have the Divas match in between the Taker - Lesnar match and the Main Event? Talk about a buzzkill.

That/s on purpose. They WANT to cool the crowd down so they have some room to get worked back up again.

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 07:25 PM

Crowd needs a piss break before the Main Event.

TimBone
04-06-2014, 07:27 PM
That/s on purpose. They WANT to cool the crowd down so they have some room to get worked back up again.

I guess it makes sense. Gives me to put the kid to bed as well.

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Undertaker has been resting in peace inside a tanning bed for too long

Mr_Tomahawk
04-06-2014, 07:39 PM
No streams?

BigCatDaddy
04-06-2014, 07:44 PM
This needs to be the Takers last match.

bobhill
04-06-2014, 07:45 PM
Womens title match between taker/lesnar and mainevent ? That poor planning on wwe for mania

bobhill
04-06-2014, 07:46 PM
Kane should retire taker

Reaper16
04-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Womens title match between taker/lesnar and mainevent ? That poor planning on wwe for mania

Again, they need to have a cool down match before the main event or else the crowd won't get hot enough during the main event.

The classic example of failing to have a cool down match was HHH/Jericho right after Rock/Hogan. The crowd had nothing left to give for the main event because there was no time for them to recover.

Reaper16
04-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Not that the crowd is that hot for this match, because it is largely awful.

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 07:55 PM
holy fucking what

Big Smoke
04-06-2014, 07:56 PM
My stream just gave out. What happened?

BigCatDaddy
04-06-2014, 07:59 PM
My stream just gave out. What happened?

Streak snapped.

bobhill
Your right Reaper 16 makes sense, they just screwed Undertaker

Big Smoke
ERROR MESSAGES

GAHHHH.

Somebody talk to me. What's going on?

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 08:00 PM
It seems so bizarre to have someone who only wrestles a few times per year as the one to end the streak.

I don't get it

Big Smoke
04-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Oh man.

arrowheadnation
04-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Sting shoulda broke the streak.

bobhill
04-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Taker is dead. But they are pity clapping for him that's cool

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 08:09 PM
That's a weird way to spell Bray Wyatt.

Reaper16
04-06-2014, 08:13 PM
Reports from the Superdome is that security guards are telling crying children that "its OK, that match doesn't count" just to console the shocked, stunned, sad people. It's maybe the second best way to end the streak? It's so unexpected.

WhiteWhale
04-06-2014, 08:14 PM

As a big fan of both guys when I was a kid, I really hope it does not happen.

It's like Farrah Fawcett in playboy when she's 50. Yeah, it's neat that we saw it, but it just makes me wish I had seen it when it would have been good.

BigCatDaddy
04-06-2014, 08:20 PM
Props to taker for coming back to do that shit.

TimBone
04-06-2014, 08:20 PM
The crowds reaction was priceless.

TimBone
04-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Who wins the Main Event? In my mind Orton isn't even an option. It's either Bryant wins to keep from having a riot at the Superdome, or Batista wins because it was in his return contract.

arrowheadnation
04-06-2014, 08:22 PM
Bryan wins with the help of CM Punk.

dirk digler
04-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Has to be Bryan doesn't it?

Reaper16
04-06-2014, 08:28 PM
They'd better send this crowd home happy, cuz the streak being conquered made them feel some kind of way.

BigCatDaddy
04-06-2014, 08:34 PM
They'd better send this crowd home happy, cuz the streak being conquered made them feel some kind of way.

It really deflated the crowd and show.

dirk digler
04-06-2014, 08:51 PM
I don't believe it

Al Bundy
04-06-2014, 08:51 PM
YES! YES! YES!

arrowheadnation
04-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Best part of the night for me was Hogan, SCSA, and the Rock being in the ring at the same time.

TimBone
04-06-2014, 08:56 PM
That was a good match. Props to Randy Orton. When he RKO'd Bryan on the table his own back landed hard on one of those little tv monitors.

Superturtle
04-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Solid event the whole way through. Holy fuck Cesaro. And obligatory yes.

KCrockaholic
04-06-2014, 09:23 PM
That Taker match was just sad, man. The guy didn't have it in him. Hopefully he's done.

58kcfan89
04-06-2014, 09:27 PM
About a month ago, I thought this would be one of the worst WMs of all time. How wrong could I be?

I can't stand Hogan and was never a big mark for returning stars, but seeing Hogan, Austin & Rock in the same ring at the same time was very cool.

Bryan-Trips was a very good match to start the show. Cesaro needs a mega push. Wyatt shoulda beat Cena, but as long as Wyatt doesn't fall into the pool of jobbers who've been fed to Cena, I can live with it, I suppose.

I'm so happy for Bryan to finally get the belt, but I can't help but think it was overshadowed by Lesnar. I hope not, but I actually stood up and let out a "HOLY SHIT" after the bell rung. That was shocking.

I can count on one hand the number of times I've been legitimately shocked by pro wrestling. Lesnar over Taker is one of those times.

But overall, that was a pretty rad show. Only thing missing is my boy Punk coming back, but I'm not holding my breath for that one.

BigCatDaddy
04-06-2014, 09:32 PM
That Taker match was just sad, man. The guy didn't have it in him. Hopefully he's done.

He deserved a better exit. It was a shit match with a shit ending. Should have hung it up after last year. I just hope they don't pull some rematch shit tomorrow night.

Jerm
04-06-2014, 09:32 PM
Damn no replay on the network???

At work and couldn't watch....

KCrockaholic
04-06-2014, 09:35 PM
Nothing will even come close to WM17 for me. This one was pretty average IMO. I'm not in full disappointment with it, but it wasn't spectacular in any way.

CoMoChief
04-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Nothing will even come close to WM17 for me. This one was pretty average IMO. I'm not in full disappointment with it, but it wasn't spectacular in any way.

Oh that was the best WM ever man.....agreed.

Nothing like Rock n Austin in their prime....attitude era.

I still watch the promo to that....as well as the match on youtube.

JR is fucking awesome.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iEh0FCYw3Dk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reaper16
04-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Guys, you know Taker wanted it this way, right? He's tried to get creative to let him lose the streak for years. He doesn't want that streak or his character to be bigger than pro wrestling itself, which is to say: you go out putting the somebody over.

It's just weird that Lesnar, a part-time performer, was the one to get that rub.

58kcfan89
04-06-2014, 09:55 PM

It wasn't WM 17 good, but it wasn't that far off IMO. Lots of big moments between the opening segment, Lesnar over Taker and Bryan winning the belt(s).

Assuming they don't eff up the booking going forward, they've got new stars in Cesaro & Wyatt as well, so that's big. But to each his own, I suppose.

CoMoChief
04-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Guys, you know Taker wanted it this way, right? He's tried to get creative to let him lose the streak for years. He doesn't want that streak or his character to be bigger than pro wrestling itself, which is to say: you go out putting the somebody over.

It's just weird that Lesnar, a part-time performer, was the one to get that rub.

Even with the streak continuing on, it was never something that was going to be bigger than the sport itself....same goes with his character. Dude was already a legend.

Hogan is the only person I know of that has legitimately tried to make his character bigger than the sport because he lived his own character 24/7. You ask anyone close to him that's worked with him or see anyone else's interviews when they're asked about Hogan they will all tell you his ego is notoriously bigger than everyone else's including Vince.

I just can't believe that they chose Lesnar..as the one to end it. Esp how WWE has managed Lesnar's story ever since he came back. Big bad tough UFC champ coming back as part MMA grappler, breaking people's arms, going nuts, then losing in the actual match. Now hes on the biggest stage as a part timer and he wins? WTF? So I agree on that part of your post.

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 10:00 PM

Brock wasn't even the guy Taker wanted to face.

TimBone
04-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Why was the Shields match so short? During their intro I had to run into the kitchen to put some chicken in the slow cooker. It felt like I was gone five minutes. I come back in my room and the match is over. Those guys are too talented and too fun to watch for their match to be so short.

58kcfan89
04-06-2014, 10:32 PM
Consider how many stars have retired with a win. Edge, who was a surprise retirement because of his neck.... Anyone else?

It's pretty customary to put someone over on the way out. Taker knew that, and I'm sure he didn't want to be known as the guy who wouldn't put someone over before he retired. I think it's a valid complaint that Brock's a part-timer, but I'm not going to throw a shit fit over it.

My only worry is that Lesnar's win will overshadow Bryan winning the belt(s). Streak match seems to be what everyone's talking about.

Reaper16
04-06-2014, 10:50 PM
Bryan vs Lesnar at SummerSlam is going to be insane.

Superturtle
04-06-2014, 10:51 PM
They probably want Lesnar to overshadow Bryan. Those 2 are probably going to feud now for the WWE championship and Bryan will still be the underdog.

58kcfan89
04-06-2014, 10:57 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I only have two words: THANK YOU</p>&mdash; Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) <a href="https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/statuses/453025204348809216">April 7, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They probably want Lesnar to overshadow Bryan. Those 2 are probably going to feud now for the WWE championship and Bryan will still be the underdog.

Which will be an awesome feud.

I'm looking at a more long-term view of the show and how we'll remember it 5 years from now. I'm hoping we remember it as Bryan's breakout moment rather than just the streak being broken.

Superturtle
04-06-2014, 11:03 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I only have two words: THANK YOU</p>&mdash; Daniel Bryan (@WWEDanielBryan) <a href="https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/statuses/453025204348809216">April 7, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Which will be an awesome feud.

I'm looking at a more long-term view of the show and how we'll remember it 5 years from now. I'm hoping we remember it as Bryan's breakout moment rather than just the streak being broken.
Bryan will be just fine. He's pretty much cemented as star #2 or even #1b in the company.

Jerm
04-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Replay is up on the network now, thank God...

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Why was the Shields match so short? During their intro I had to run into the kitchen to put some chicken in the slow cooker. It felt like I was gone five minutes. I come back in my room and the match is over. Those guys are too talented and too fun to watch for their match to be so short.
Intro was long, nobody gives a fuck about the new age outlaws

Squash match was appropriate. They can't really wrestle long without looking like total shit and Billy Gunn was coughing up blood after the squash.

TimBone
04-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Intro was long, nobody gives a fuck about the new age outlaws

Squash match was appropriate.

I know...I hated the whole feud. The Shield deserved better. I just think they're too talented to be used like that.

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 11:19 PM
I think they were just a casualty from the slimmed down WM30 card.

They had a lot of problems with running on time last year, so it seems they focused heavily on not having that problem yet again.

TimBone
04-06-2014, 11:22 PM
I think they were just a casualty from the slimmed down WM30 card.

They had a lot of problems with running on time last year, so it seems they focused heavily on not having that problem yet again.

Makes sense. I am glad that the Shield didn't split tonight like I thought they might. There is still story lines for them as a faction.

BryanBusby
04-06-2014, 11:31 PM
Also, HHH has been fantastic the last month or so.

He basically did a shoot on all the smarks, made a big parody of himself and cleanly put over a guy that nobody thought he'd ever put over cleanly. His match was also the best one he's had at Wrestlemania in awhile.

Jerm
04-07-2014, 12:33 AM
His entrance was awesome too...that was a damn good old school match and it was great to see him put over Bryan cleanly.

Oh and Cesaro is God...

TimBone
04-07-2014, 01:04 AM
I thought the same things about HHH. I texted my brother after the HHH vs. Bryan match that HHH had done a good job with this whole situation especially the match. A clean win for Bryan was a must. I'm glad he realized that.

Jerm
04-07-2014, 01:55 AM
After watching the actual match (which was beyond awful), Brock breaking the streak is one of the WORST single booking decisions ever.

TimBone
04-07-2014, 02:05 AM
After watching the actual match (which was beyond awful), Brock breaking the streak is one of the WORST single booking decisions ever.

How so? I'm sure the Undertaker is retiring.

B_Razz
04-07-2014, 02:07 AM

I couldn't disagree more. I am happy it ended. :clap: I do agree the match was slow however but thats because people never thought the streak was going to end so they didn't buy into it this time. I think that might of been the best time to end it and shock everyone. I can't wait to see what they do next with Lesnar.

Jerm
04-07-2014, 02:16 AM
You could've used that win to give the ultimate rub to a Bray Wyatt or a Cesaro...Brock didn't need it.

Beyond dumb.

Oh and MOTHERFUCK John Cena for not putting over Wyatt. So sick of that POS.

BryanBusby
04-07-2014, 03:51 AM
I think the ending of the streak was a long-thought plan, hence why the original plan was for Undertaker to be facing Daniel Bryan at WM. Than the whole CM Punk thing happened.

I'm fine with the streak ending, as it has ran its course. Having Brock Lesnar end it? Well, it's really going to depend on what they have planned for him. To be fair, it's not like they gave it to Cena but yeesh.

Cena burying the entire Wyatt family while RAPADOOO'ing his way to a win for the 56545456547467th time was absolutely brutal and it ruined a storyline that could of been legitimately huge. I think that finish really hampered what was shaping up to be a top 5 WM.

But I guess they wanted to make the kids happy before the upcoming mindfuck they were about to receive.

We can argue if Brock was worthy or not, but I don't think anyone could argue that 21-1 wasn't the biggest shocker in professional wrestling since Hulk Hogan did the leg drop back @ Bash at the Beach in 1996. Everyone was super complacent about the streak and nobody believed Lesnar was going to win. Vince played the whole scene excellently, right down to the major delay of Brock's theme music after the pin. Heymans reaction was the cherry on the top.

Chiefs=Good
04-07-2014, 03:59 AM
I think the ending of the streak was a long-thought plan, hence why the original plan was for Undertaker to be facing Daniel Bryan at WM. Than the whole CM Punk thing happened.

That was never the plan.

BryanBusby
04-07-2014, 04:04 AM
That was never the plan.
I could be getting things mixed up, but I thought the plan was for CM Punk to face HHH and for DB to face Taker and that Taker specifically requested to face DB.

Chiefs=Good
04-07-2014, 04:20 AM
I could be getting things mixed up, but I thought the plan was for CM Punk to face HHH and for DB to face Taker and that Taker specifically requested to face DB.

Originally punk was going to face trips. But undertaker vs brock has been planned for about a year.

Chiefs=Good
04-07-2014, 04:21 AM
Actually bryan was rumored to face sheamus before cm punk left.

Chiefs=Good
04-07-2014, 04:25 AM
At the end of the day, I would much rather the streak ended the way it did than having cena beat it. I feel like that is what the wwe wanted, but taker didn't. Its a pitty that punk didn't want to end it. Things may have turned out a lot different in that situation.

Superturtle
04-07-2014, 04:59 AM
Taker requested to face Bryan. That's it. It was never in the plans to actually have that match

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 07:57 AM
Also, HHH has been fantastic the last month or so.

He basically did a shoot on all the smarks, made a big parody of himself and cleanly put over a guy that nobody thought he'd ever put over cleanly. His match was also the best one he's had at Wrestlemania in awhile.

This is exactly correct.

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 08:00 AM
The Cena/Wyatt finish was the worst part of Mania by far to me. But seeing as WWE was just rewarded by fans, critics, and media for patiently paying off a year's worth of storytelling last night by crowning Daniel Bryan, I'm hoping that WWE is thinking long-term with Cena and Wyatt too.

They established a really interesting vibe last night with Bray being The Joker to Cena's Batman. Sure, Cena won last night by staying true to his moral center despite temptation. But what if that temptation stays with Cena? What if Cena has to struggle over the coming months to keep his inner monster at bay? Bray Wyatt lost the match, but storyline wise he COULD, if WWE chooses to, come much closer to winning the overall feud.

Big Smoke
04-07-2014, 08:02 AM
Oh and Cesaro is God...

I'm a casual fan, but that made me stand up and say "WOW".

Will RAW have any of the big guys in matches tonight? Or will they be resting up?

Big Smoke
04-07-2014, 08:04 AM
The Cena/Wyatt finish was the worst part of Mania by far to me. But seeing as WWE was just rewarded by fans, critics, and media for patiently paying off a year's worth of storytelling last night by crowning Daniel Bryan, I'm hoping that WWE is thinking long-term with Cena and Wyatt too.

They established a really interesting vibe last night with Bray being The Joker to Cena's Batman. Sure, Cena won last night by staying true to his moral center despite temptation. But what if that temptation stays with Cena? What if Cena has to struggle over the coming months to keep his inner monster at bay? Bray Wyatt lost the match, but storyline wise he COULD, if WWE chooses to, come much closer to winning the overall feud.

Agreed. WWE is starting to grab my interest again.

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 08:13 AM
I'm a casual fan, but that made me stand up and say "WOW".

Will RAW have any of the big guys in matches tonight? Or will they be resting up?

The RAW right after Mania is my favorite wrestling show of the year. Most of the big guys should be wrestling. All of them should appear in some fashion. But the big draw is that it's the craziest episode of the year. The crowd is always amazing, utter insanity can break out (like when Brock Lesnar came back two years ago), titles can change hands, big heel/face turns can happen. It's bound to be entertaining.

Dragonocho
04-07-2014, 08:15 AM
They wasted opportunities to put over Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt in order to feed us WM appearances by Triple H's buddies (who I liked when they were in the attitude era but that ship sailed) and for Cena (who bores me). IMHO Reigns and Wyatt are the future of the WWE. Shield v. Wyatt Family have been the two best matches of the year.

Lesner will haunt Bryan for the next 6 months now. That will be hard to watch given the physical mismatch.

They need to rethink the format of the Andre the Giant thing - it was a wreck until the last few remained and that ended quickly.

And the Divas thing was formatted poorly too.

That is all. Carry on.

Mecca
04-07-2014, 08:17 AM
They can't really format the Andre thing any other way unless they want to call it Royal Rumble junior.

Dragonocho
04-07-2014, 08:20 AM
They can't really format the Andre thing any other way unless they want to call it Royal Rumble junior.

That would be an improvement. Or cut down the number so you don't have to bother watching the mediocre Khali fall awkwardly and predictably out within 2 minutes.

keg in kc
04-07-2014, 08:23 AM
I was pretty shocked to hear Lesnar went over. Nothing else surprised me. Had zero interest in mania last night (2nd year in a row) but will watch at least some of raw tonight to see Bryan.

Mecca
04-07-2014, 08:26 AM
That would be an improvement. Or cut down the number so you don't have to bother watching the mediocre Khali fall awkwardly and predictably out within 2 minutes.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the reason they did it was to get guys on the show. It's pretty much bullshit that guys like Kofi and Ziggler and Cesaro even though he won are relegated to being put in a match like that to get on Mania.

It's nice they got guys on the show that deserved it but it wasn't meaningful to anyone other than Cesaro.

Mecca
04-07-2014, 08:27 AM
I was pretty shocked to hear Lesnar went over. Nothing else surprised me. Had zero interest in mania last night (2nd year in a row) but will watch at least some of raw tonight to see Bryan.

Seeing as I got the Network I watched it, it was worth the 10 bucks. It also came off without a hitch no freezing or glitching I was stunned.

Jerm
04-07-2014, 08:59 AM
My favorite Mania since 17...

B_Razz
04-07-2014, 09:04 AM
You could've used that win to give the ultimate rub to a Bray Wyatt or a Cesaro...Brock didn't need it.

Beyond dumb.

Oh and MOTHER**** John Cena for not putting over Wyatt. So sick of that POS.

Yeah I do agree with Cena not putting over Wyatt. Cena just seems dated now and old. I know we disagree about Brock Lesnar but I think they are really going to put him over and have him get the title soon. I would kill to see a Cesaro vs Lesnar match at mania for the title next year.

keg in kc
04-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Seeing as I got the Network I watched it, it was worth the 10 bucks. It also came off without a hitch no freezing or glitching I was stunned.Yeah, the reviews read like a really good show.

Mecca
04-07-2014, 09:08 AM
Cena is always going to be kept strong, the audience overall is young and likes him.

I'm sure the WWE loves all the kids with their Cena shirts, headbands, and wristbands which ads up to like 72 dollars.

Swanman
04-07-2014, 09:21 AM
They wasted opportunities to put over Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt in order to feed us WM appearances by Triple H's buddies (who I liked when they were in the attitude era but that ship sailed) and for Cena (who bores me). IMHO Reigns and Wyatt are the future of the WWE. Shield v. Wyatt Family have been the two best matches of the year.

I would have liked some Shield involvement during the main event. They have already set them up against the Authority. It would have been fitting for them to come to Bryan's aid when HHH went down there during the match. A triple powerbomb through the Spanish announce table would have been nice. I like what they did with Bryan knocking HHH out with the sledge, but some Shield involvement could have set off another storyline running post-mania.

ILChief
04-07-2014, 09:43 AM
I'm pretty sure 99% of the reason they did it was to get guys on the show. It's pretty much bullshit that guys like Kofi and Ziggler and Cesaro even though he won are relegated to being put in a match like that to get on Mania.

It's nice they got guys on the show that deserved it but it wasn't meaningful to anyone other than Cesaro.

I thought maybe Ziggler would win and start a new push for him

Mosbonian
04-07-2014, 10:20 AM
Cena is always going to be kept strong, the audience overall is young and likes him.

I'm sure the WWE loves all the kids with their Cena shirts, headbands, and wristbands which ads up to like 72 dollars.

This....

I don't get the hate for Cena here....he's doing exactly what the WWE packaged him to be, the next "all around good guy". They've always had one guy like this...it was Hogan for a long time..at one point it was Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat...

The WWE needs a "good guy" face to offset all the other mischief around him. When the WWE hasn't had a "Dudley DoRight" it has suffered.

Superturtle
04-07-2014, 11:33 AM
I was getting kind of nervous for the main event because all the faces kept winning, then LOLLESNARWINS. Clever girl, WWE.

keg in kc
04-07-2014, 11:48 AM
Ouch. Massive WWE stock selloff due to network number

Monday, 07 April 2014 07:37

The announcement this morning of only 667,287 subscribers to the WWE Network has led to massive stock selling. As of this moment, the stock has dropped $6.07 to $21.97 per share.

The number shocked people internally who were led to believe the network was doing far better than that. The number had been kept secretive from almost everyone, but at business meetings over the weekend with companies they work with, they pushed the Monday announcement hard and in a positive manner.

Superturtle
04-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Probably hand wringers worried about the network being able to stream good. Last night seemed to be a good showing for it.

TimBone
04-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Uh oh. Those numbers are bad.

keg in kc
04-07-2014, 11:56 AM
Probably hand wringers worried about the network being able to stream good. Last night seemed to be a good showing for it.No, it's the 667,287 subscribers. People were expecting more than a million.

Mecca
04-07-2014, 11:57 AM
As soon as they get more content on there and expand to foreign markets they'll get up over a million easy. Wrestlemania coming off so well with no issues will help also.

Frankly if they want big network numbers they just need to make people care again. I subscribe because as a fan who likes to watch PPV's and digs classic stuff it's worth it to me.

Hell at this point there's no WCW stuff on there other than PPVs.

KCrockaholic
04-07-2014, 12:47 PM
As soon as they get more content on there and expand to foreign markets they'll get up over a million easy. Wrestlemania coming off so well with no issues will help also.

Frankly if they want big network numbers they just need to make people care again. I subscribe because as a fan who likes to watch PPV's and digs classic stuff it's worth it to me.

Hell at this point there's no WCW stuff on there other than PPVs.

Yup. I hadn't watched wrestling for 6 straight years until about a month ago. Kinda turned it on. MNF isn't on, so it fills the void on Mondays. Then I ordered WWE Network for the old PPV's in the fun days, plus it comes with the live PPV's as well. Pretty decent deal for $10 a month. I'm not a big wrestling fan anymore, but they've found a way to get me to become slightly interested again.

KingPriest2
04-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Originally punk was going to face trips. But undertaker vs brock has been planned for about a year.

True

Also. Mark wanted to end the streak back in 2010 against Brock but nothing came of it

KCrockaholic
04-07-2014, 12:49 PM
No, it's the 667,287 subscribers. People were expecting more than a million.

It'll get over a million. Hell, there's 2 subscribers just in my house, and neither of us have payed attention to WWE for a long time.

keg in kc
04-07-2014, 12:58 PM
It'll get over a million. Hell, there's 2 subscribers just in my house, and neither of us have payed attention to WWE for a long time.The expectation was a million subs already, for Mania. Word is that many internally are very surprised/disappointed, had been led to believe the numbers to date were much higher.

Company was in PR spin overdrive this morning, basically.

Dragonocho
04-07-2014, 01:08 PM
The expectation was a million subs already, for Mania. Word is that many internally are very surprised/disappointed, had been led to believe the numbers to date were much higher.

Company was in PR spin overdrive this morning, basically.

Their forecast/progress causes speculation/correction over time. This wasn't an earnings report, just reflected they haven't met their projections. The analysts downgraded based on new projections, but only to a "hold" so the sell-off was premature.
This means little long-term if they meet their long term projections and it definitely has not much to do with the WM 30 broadcast other than they didn't penetrate the "meh I'll watch wrestling when it is compelling me to" market as far as they wanted.
FWIW It should only cause the business side to ask them to create more buzz sooner so as a viewer it should be a positive outcome in the next 3-6 months if the writers do their damn job.
Oh and Cena sucks.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-07-2014, 02:03 PM
I haven't watched wrestling since Raw after last year's Mania. I'll be tuned in tonight for sure.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-07-2014, 02:03 PM
I haven't watched wrestling since Raw after last year's Mania. I'll be tuned in tonight for sure.

BryanBusby
04-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Seeing as I got the Network I watched it, it was worth the 10 bucks. It also came off without a hitch no freezing or glitching I was stunned.
I had some weird audio problem during the pre-show, but it got fixed before WM started and had no issues since.

They handled it very well.

Taker requested to face Bryan. That's it. It was never in the plans to actually have that match
Ah, figured I got things mixed up somewhere.

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Word is that Undertaker suffered a concussion very early on in the match last night. He's one of the business's all-time tough guys, so he gutted out the entire damn match. Explains the quality level though.

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 03:18 PM
AND the main site confirms it: http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/30/the-undertaker-suffers-injury

mcaj22
04-07-2014, 03:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GU2ZYyV.gif

1 year later fitting for this thread title

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 03:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GU2ZYyV.gif

1 year later fitting for this thread title

I like Goldust humping on Cesaro in the background. I don't blame him one bit.

Superturtle
04-07-2014, 03:52 PM
Wonder if they will make that into storyline? Put an asterisk by the one loss because he had a concussion.

mcaj22
04-07-2014, 03:54 PM
How fucking crazy is Brocks career:

NCAA Amateur wrestling champ, graduated with a record of 106-5
Two time Big 10 wrestling champ
King of The Ring
Youngest WWE Champ (tied with Orton)
Most athletic "big man" in the history of the business.
3 time World Champion
Iconic matches and fueds against Angle, Rock, and Guerrerro
Made the pre-season team with the Minnesota Vikings (of course he was a late cut but to even make it that far with limited experience in the NFL is itself incredible)
IWGP World Champion
UFC Heavyweight Champion
Conqueror of diverticulitis
Conqueror of The Streak

The dude did everything spans like 3 (4?) different sports. Just a fucking freak athlete of a human.

digger
04-07-2014, 04:26 PM
I would have liked some Shield involvement during the main event. They have already set them up against the Authority. It would have been fitting for them to come to Bryan's aid when HHH went down there during the match. A triple powerbomb through the Spanish announce table would have been nice. I like what they did with Bryan knocking HHH out with the sledge, but some Shield involvement could have set off another storyline running post-mania.

‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271396)
Should they be call HYDRA now? ROFL

Superturtle
04-07-2014, 06:10 PM
Nice, another hot crowd.

Al Bundy
04-07-2014, 06:14 PM
HHH better fucking not put himself over.

Mr_Tomahawk
04-07-2014, 06:27 PM
How's RAW thus far?

digger
04-07-2014, 06:35 PM
They are flat out booing Cena.

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 06:45 PM
That crowd, swaying and singing, chanting "Bray's gonna kill you!" before the finish: that's why I love the post-Mania RAW so much every year. Its like all the best wrestling fans on the planet converge and take over the arena for one night.

TimBone
04-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Yep....been a great Raw so far.

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 07:00 PM
Sorry put it in wrong thread but this crowd has been incredible. Man undertaker must be really hurt to have the streak broken he might be done. Sucks cause I wanted to sting vs undertaker.

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 07:05 PM
I'm worried triple H does put himself over cause of his ego. That would be bad for wwe

Superturtle
Sorry put it in wrong thread but this crowd has been incredible. Man undertaker must be really hurt to have the streak broken he might be done. Sucks cause I wanted to sting vs undertaker.
I think it will still happen.

chiefscafan
oh crap he just called out hogan I love heyman

Superturtle
04-07-2014, 07:06 PM
JFC Lesnar is ugly in HD

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Wonder if Sting appears soon

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Heyman is going off this is great :)

Superturtle
LMAO Heyman is on fire tonight.

chiefscafan
Damn cm punk needs to come back

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Hmm no surprises I was expecting something maybe just not yet.

BryanBusby
04-07-2014, 07:12 PM
I got this feeling DB is about to get screwed and Evolution is revived tonight.

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Dude that would be triple H putting his ego above all again

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Damn cm punk needs to come back

The product has been as good as it ever, ever, ever has lately. And that's partly because of Punk's departure. The strangest addition-by-subtraction that I can ever think of.

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 07:14 PM
Heyman is a God walking among us.

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 07:14 PM
Or they try to and the shield costs triple H setting up evolution vs the shield.

BryanBusby
04-07-2014, 07:31 PM
rvd gonna be gone again in a few months when he gets popped for weed

again

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Yeah but it's nice to see him back who are these two jobber new guys

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 07:50 PM
внимание!

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Yeah but it's nice to see him back who are these two jobber new guys

Bo Dallas & Adam Rose. Dude, you should watch NXT. It is fantastic.

BryanBusby
04-07-2014, 07:53 PM
I don't think I was the least bit excited for that debut.

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 08:09 PM
I don't think I was the least bit excited for that debut.

I was FUCKING OFF THE CHARTS STOKED for Rusev's debut. My bolded username on Twitter is внимание. Lana & Rusev are great together, and that entrance song is SO good.

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 08:14 PM
PAIGE IS DEBUTING! PAAAAAAAAAIIIIIGGGGGEEEEEEE!

BryanBusby
04-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Between the dig on Punks WM casket in the Undertaker intro and this, yeah CM Punk is not coming back.

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 08:21 PM
They never let NXT women debut as strongly as they ought to. Paige is a total badass, both her character and her ring work.

But that title change was certainly a surprise.

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Between the dig on Punks WM casket in the Undertaker intro and this, yeah CM Punk is not coming back.

No, he's not. But AJ losing the strap is not about CM Punk. It's about NXT, which is Triple H's baby.

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 08:27 PM
It was nice I liked the surprise but she is ghostly white

So Bo and Adam are good

Superturtle
04-07-2014, 08:28 PM
Wonder if Cesaro gets a new theme

Superturtle
04-07-2014, 08:30 PM
LMAO singing Cesaro theme

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 08:32 PM
Now that's good I'm a fan of cesaro

Superturtle
04-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Wow

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 08:33 PM
THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 08:34 PM
It was nice I liked the surprise but she is ghostly white

So Bo and Adam are good

They aren't great wrestlers yet. But they have lovely characters.

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Cesaro bringing out Heyman moved me to actual tears. Life is beautiful.

Superturtle
What is Cesaro now? Face or heel?

BryanBusby
BAH GAWD KING, THAT TROPHY OF ANDRE THE GIANT HAD A FAMILY

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 08:37 PM
Hard to tell which he is according to this fan reaction

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 08:39 PM
That sucks bout trophy are they gonna do this every year. I saw this coming when he said Cesar's is zeb guy

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 08:41 PM
I swear to God, WWE right now is better than the 80s, is better than the Attitude Era. This is the best it has ever been.

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 08:46 PM
As long as they don't ruin it and squash Daniel Bryan today to kill his momentum and feed HHH 'a ego

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Wow a tag team of cesaro and Brock yikes

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 08:49 PM
As long as they don't ruin it and squash Daniel Bryan today to kill his momentum and feed HHH 'a ego

We haven't seen the Shield yet tonight. Maybe they save Bryan. /wishful thinking

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 08:51 PM
I hope so I'm gonna be really angry if they feed his ego again

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Here is the shield and kane

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Hmm maybe shield turns on HHH?

chiefscafan
04-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Not much time left

Al Bundy
04-07-2014, 08:55 PM
HHH better not win this title.

Superturtle
Yeah there won't be a title change.

chiefscafan
If Bryan wins this match his popularity will sky rocket it's what's best for WWE. Does HHH do what's best for the company or does he feed the ego hmm...

Reaper16
04-07-2014, 08:59 PM
If Bryan wins this match his popularity will sky rocket it's what's best for WWE. Does HHH do what's best for the company or does he feed the ego hmm...

99% guaranteed that HHH does what's best for the company. He's been doing that in his executive role for a while now. The only reason we still fear that he could "put himself over" in this match is because he's done such a good job of using his bad reputation to make his current heel character so convincing.