PDA

View Full Version : Should the MODS ban GOATSE for one month?

Pages : [1] 2

jAZ
10-07-2007, 10:54 PM
GOATSE Posted this today... (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4277222)
"I'm not sure who said Croyle won the starting job in camp. It sure wasn't me. [...]

Find one shred of proof. I never said anything close to what you are accusing me of saying. I said he looked good and he looked better than Huard. He did. I did NOT say he won the job.[...]

I welcome your investigation, beer me. Find one shred of proof and I'll leave the forum for a month".

So beer me found that GOATSE Posted this on 8/1/2007... (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4111347#post4111347)
"Croyle has already beaten Huard."

He's since posted dozens of times.

On a related note, I thought Skip should get credit for this reponse to GOATSE's initial challenge.
You'd just welsh like you have done several times. You have no credibility or integrity.

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Dude - GET THE **** OVER IT!

Are you kidding?

People say I act like I'm 12, and I do...but the rest of you SHOULD LOOK IN THE ****ING MIRROR.

Buck
10-07-2007, 10:57 PM
GOATSE Posted this today... (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4277222)
"I'm not sure who said Croyle won the starting job in camp. It sure wasn't me. [...]

Find one shred of proof. I never said anything close to what you are accusing me of saying. I said he looked good and he looked better than Huard. He did. I did NOT say he won the job.[...]

I welcome your investigation, beer me. Find one shred of proof and I'll leave the forum for a month".

So beer me found that GOATSE Posted this on 8/1/2007... (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4111347#post4111347)
"Croyle has already beaten Huard."

He's since posted dozens of times.

On a related note, I thought Skip should get credit for this reponse to GOATSE's initial challenge.

No, no reason to act like a bunch of Jr. High Schoolers.

The man made a mistake, we all do.

wutamess
10-07-2007, 10:59 PM
How about we ban the people that want people banned. (Having reread that... wouldn't I be banned with that statement :shrug: )

I just don't get how some of you people want one of our most productive posters banned? It gets really old and really quick. Borderline junior high girl cliquish. I'd rather read one of his (rather entertaining) threads or posts than 90% of the fodder/posters on here.

To hell with you all.
Get a fuggin LIFE!

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 11:00 PM
I made a bet that if Priest got 20 carries this season I'd quit the board forever...

I'll tell you right now, if Priest gets 20 carries, I'm not quitting the board.

BAN ME

Halfcan
10-07-2007, 11:02 PM
As long as GC is back for Donks week-someone has to infiltrate the Mange and piss those red necks off.

jAZ
10-07-2007, 11:34 PM
8-2

The policy on these things has always been "start a poll and let the community decide".

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 11:36 PM
8-2

The policy on these things has always been "start a poll and let the community decide".
your poll is ****ing stupid...

It should've been:

Yes
No

But you put in stupid ass stipulations because you suck penis.

And of course everyone is going to vote yes, everyone, for ages, has had something against Clayton...

We have a few people on this board that say something, and they get all 300 of you to leech onto their views and it becomes one big gang up fest...you're all a bunch of leeches, bloody leeches with small penises.

Buck
10-07-2007, 11:37 PM
I voted that I am GoChiefs...seemed like the most sensible choice.

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 11:38 PM
I voted that I am GoChiefs...seemed like the most sensible choice.
because there was nothing else to vote for...

It was more biased than my Croyle/Huard poll a made a few weeks ago and that was MEANT to be totally biased.

jAZ has to be gay. S'ALL I'M SAYIN'!

blueballs
10-07-2007, 11:41 PM
write in vote
No

jAZ
10-07-2007, 11:42 PM
And of course everyone is going to vote yes, everyone, for ages, has had something against Clayton...
I was one of the few who stood up for Go Chiefs when he was banned for being a tool in his first few months on the board. He came back and was a good poster... until the last year or so. As he's tried to contribute more he's also decided to be more "Whitlock-esque" and be controversial.

It's stupid.

This however has nothing to do with that. It has to do with integrity. Have it, or deal with the consequences of not having it.

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2007, 11:46 PM
I was one of the few who stood up for Go Chiefs when he was banned for being a tool in his first few months on the board. He came back and was a good poster... until the last year or so. As he's tried to contribute more he's also decided to be more "Whitlock-esque" and be controversial.

It's stupid.

This however has nothing to do with that. It has to do with integrity. Have it, or deal with the consequences of not having it.
Integrity on a ****ing message board?!

Jesus.

IT'S THE INTERNET.

Direckshun
10-08-2007, 12:06 AM
GC's got to man up.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-08-2007, 12:09 AM
damn i used 2 get away with alot more than that
what the hell has happened 2 this board since i've been gone

oh yeah hi everybody long time no see

Valiant
10-08-2007, 12:45 AM
I am for the mods doing it if he does not man up..

On another note, Everybody should know not to take any bets/promises with Gochiefs..

Hell make it two weeks if Gochiefs promises to never make another bet on here.. Over on the mange he can welsh as much as he wants..

stevieray
10-08-2007, 06:50 AM
ya, this place just oozes integrity.

STFU

patteeu
10-08-2007, 06:58 AM
your poll is ****ing stupid...

It should've been:

Yes
No

But you put in stupid ass stipulations because you suck penis.

We have a few people on this board that say something, and they get all 300 of you to leech onto their views and it becomes one big gang up fest...you're all a bunch of leeches, bloody leeches with small penises.

Amen.

ChiefsCountry
10-08-2007, 07:05 AM
ya, this place just oozes integrity.

STFU

No kidding.

DaKCMan AP
10-08-2007, 07:05 AM
I made a bet that if Priest got 20 carries this season I'd quit the board forever...

I'll tell you right now, if Priest gets 20 carries, I'm not quitting the board.

BAN ME

LMAO

patteeu
10-08-2007, 07:08 AM
I could understand it if Beer Me decided to run a poll like this, but why do you feel the need to stick your nose in this and push it along, jAZ? Are you Beer Me's mother or something?

Post in Beer Me's thread, vote in the poll if Beer Me decides to post one, but spare us the attention whoring. Please. :rolleyes:

Fried Meat Ball!
10-08-2007, 07:12 AM
beer me has noted that this was not a bet. No one BET GOATSE and if he lost he had to leave for a month. GOATSE voluntarily said he'd leave for a month.

I agree about the integrity bit. I know I may be in the minority, but I am in life who I am on this board. I'm not a persona, and if I made a bet or came to an agreement, I'd stick to it.

GOATSE should be held to the same level of accountability.

JMO.

I voted for the third "yes" option. I'd prefer that GOATSE would man-up and take his self-imposed punishment for making a stupid comment.

As for Hootie, I wouldn't expect someone to pay up on quitting the board forever... that's akin to "betting a million dollars". Stakes are too high to expect payment.

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 07:14 AM
beer me has noted that this was not a bet. No one BET GOATSE and if he lost he had to leave for a month. GOATSE voluntarily said he'd leave for a month.

I agree about the integrity bit. I know I may be in the minority, but I am in life who I am on this board. I'm not a persona, and if I made a bet or came to an agreement, I'd stick to it.

GOATSE should be held to the same level of accountability.

JMO.

I voted for the third "yes" option. I'd prefer that GOATSE would man-up and take his self-imposed punishment for making a stupid comment.

As for Hootie, I wouldn't expect someone to pay up on quitting the board forever... that's akin to "betting a million dollars". Stakes are too high to expect payment.
Yep

Iowanian
10-08-2007, 07:18 AM
What are you doing, posting on the football side of the board, you political dipshit?

Making meatpeeker honor a bet would sort of ruin his schtick......Let the 40 year old virgin alone and watch his videos.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-08-2007, 07:19 AM
What are you doing, posting on the football side of the board, you political dipshit?

Making meatpeeker honor a bet would sort of ruin his schtick......Let the 40 year old virgin alone and watch his videos.
If that's your only motivation (videos), I'll take up the slack. I'm a filmmaker, and a pretty decent editor. I'll take a crack at the highlight reels.

Brock
10-08-2007, 07:19 AM
X - No, ban jaz instead...

Iowanian
10-08-2007, 07:21 AM
At least Goatse actually posts articals, posts, threads and highlight videos of Football.

Jaz only gives left wing hack politicians a pivot man. Beerme only whines about having less ability to pull ass than gochiefs.

Radio and Borat Obama suck balls.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-08-2007, 07:26 AM
At least Goatse actually posts articals, posts, threads and highlight videos of Football.

Jaz only gives left wing hack politicians a pivot man. Beerme only whines about having less ability to pull ass than gochiefs.

For sake of argument, neither jAZ, nor beer me, volunteered to leave for a month if they were proven wrong.

I've not said anything negative about GoChiefs' quality or contribution to the board. I have questioned his integrity, which I think on an internet board or not still carries weight. I may be in the minority with that opinion.

Further, I don't see jAZ's lack of football talk a bad thing. It's part of what makes this board a community. I rarely talk football, but I like to think that I'm a fairly well-respected member of this board. But if talking football is the primary obligation to being a member of ChiefsPlanet, maybe I should leave, no?

This is about saying you do something and not staying true to your word. This is something that GOATSE has shown a tendency to do repeatedly.

Sfeihc
10-08-2007, 07:28 AM

......just plain suck

HemiEd
10-08-2007, 07:29 AM
No

Fairplay
10-08-2007, 07:32 AM
My prediction he won't ban himself. And he won't be banned.

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 07:34 AM
If that's your only motivation (videos), I'll take up the slack. I'm a filmmaker, and a pretty decent editor. I'll take a crack at the highlight reels.
If GC can do it you certainly can. It seems some people just want to keep that douche around for that. You can fix that.

Duck Dog
10-08-2007, 07:34 AM
X - No, ban jaz instead...

I second that.

Chiefnj2
10-08-2007, 07:36 AM
This place is worse than lunch time in a middle school cafeteria. jAZ thought he'd be cool piling on Clayton, now he's wandering around with his lunch tray and can't find a table to sit at.

Dartgod
10-08-2007, 07:39 AM
What a bunch of sandy verginers. Who gives a **** what he said?

This place has gone downhill since that Phobia guy left.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-08-2007, 07:40 AM
ROFL

Simplex3
10-08-2007, 07:43 AM

Jesus.

IT'S THE INTERNET.
You are who you are, even on the Internet.

DaFace
10-08-2007, 07:46 AM
This poll is biased, so I voted that I'm GOATSE.

Simplex3
10-08-2007, 07:48 AM
I'm all for this for one reason:

If he thinks he's going to have to start paying up then maybe his mouth will quit writing checks his ass is unwilling to cash.

It's obvious the guy's parents never taught him a single life lesson. That's sad. I really do feel sorry for the guy. However, enabling his moronic behavior isn't helping him or us any. As sad as it may be we are the closest thing he has to a group of friends and as his "friends" we shouldn't let him get away with being a d**khead.

Ban his ass for the month and hope he learns to quit making those dumbass statements.

Bob Dole
10-08-2007, 07:49 AM
Where is the "who gives a ****?" option?

HemiEd
10-08-2007, 07:52 AM
What a bunch of sandy verginers. Who gives a **** what he said?

Exactly.

Dartgod
10-08-2007, 07:54 AM

If he thinks he's going to have to start paying up then maybe his mouth will quit writing checks his ass is unwilling to cash.

It's obvious the guy's parents never taught him a single life lesson. That's sad. I really do feel sorry for the guy. However, enabling his moronic behavior isn't helping him or us any. As sad as it may be we are the closest thing he has to a group of friends and as his "friends" we shouldn't let him get away with being a d**khead.

Ban his ass for the month and hope he learns to quit making those dumbass statements.
Or you could put him on ignore if he bothers you so much.

I'm not singling you out, but I don't understand why you all get your panties all twisted over someone on an internet message forum.

I agree with Dole. Where's the "Who Gives A ****" option.

Iowanian
10-08-2007, 07:56 AM
......just plain suck

And you're a whining nag who just snipes from the shadows a few times per year. Apparently I've caused some rectal irritation at some point. I do hope you can find an oinment to sooth that butthurt.

The only thing I really wonder is what username you used to be that you're crying so often under this one.

I'll bet you say Bro a lot.

Simplex3
10-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Or you could put him on ignore if he bothers you so much.

I'm not singling you out, but I don't understand why you all get your panties all twisted over someone on an internet message forum.

I agree with Dole. Where's the "Who Gives A ****" option.
He doesn't bother me. I've voted to ban him permanently in the past, but I'm over that. He makes some positive contributions to the board. I occasionally even enjoy some of his posts. I'm almost certainly in the minority here, but I'd like to see the guy succeed in life. Part of that will be figuring out that you have to do what you say you're going to do.

Calcountry
10-08-2007, 08:04 AM
How about we ban the people that want people banned. (Having reread that... wouldn't I be banned with that statement :shrug: )

I just don't get how some of you people want one of our most productive posters banned? It gets really old and really quick. Borderline junior high girl cliquish. I'd rather read one of his (rather entertaining) threads or posts than 90% of the fodder/posters on here.

To hell with you all.
Get a fuggin LIFE!Jaz, and all attorney types, take internet BB posting, WAYYYY WAYYY too seriously.

Dartgod
10-08-2007, 08:06 AM
He doesn't bother me. I've voted to ban him permanently in the past, but I'm over that. He makes some positive contributions to the board. I occasionally even enjoy some of his posts. I'm almost certainly in the minority here, but I'd like to see the guy succeed in life. Part of that will be figuring out that you have to do what you say you're going to do.
That makes sense.

I just don't understand all the outrage over something that is very trivial.

Sfeihc
10-08-2007, 08:08 AM
And you're a whining nag who just snipes from the shadows a few times per year. Apparently I've caused some rectal irritation at some point. I do hope you can find an oinment to sooth that butthurt.

The only thing I really wonder is what username you used to be that you're crying so often under this one.

I'll bet you say Bro a lot.

You can bitch and moan about me all you want. The funny thing is, all I do is come in and tell you that you suck right after you craft up some new word insulting someone else. At the very least you're a creative hypocrite, maybe that's your very best as well?

Fried Meat Ball!
10-08-2007, 08:09 AM
That makes sense.

I think it's a "straw that broke the camel's back" syndrome. His attitude and general demeanor, followed by welching on bets, has a lot of people sick and tired of his antics.

I think a lot of people would like a "vacation" from it for a month.

BigRedChief
10-08-2007, 08:23 AM
No chit, it's like the drama in a bad high school play.

You get banned for being a troll or violating TOS. Thats it. Not because you are unpopular with a lot of your fellow members here.

RedDread
10-08-2007, 08:25 AM
I can't believe you wasted the time it took to type this...

stevieray
10-08-2007, 08:27 AM

I think a lot of people would like a "vacation" from it for a month.

This reminds me of non smokers wanting to go the bar, therefore noone can smoke.

you have the choice to take a vacation as well, maybe it won't get under your skin as much if you do.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-08-2007, 08:29 AM
This reminds me of non smokers wanting to go the bar, therefore noone can smoke.

you have the choice to take a vacation as well, maybe it won't get under your skin as much if you do.
I know, and I agree with you. Just stating what I think most of the hubbub is about.

For me, it's about integrity. I think he should do what he said he'd do, internet or not. I'm not bothered by his posts.

Planetman
10-08-2007, 08:31 AM
Hmmm ... looks to me like, after a Chiefs loss, someone needed a dog to kick. I don't recall Clayton looking anything remotely like a dog.

stevieray
10-08-2007, 08:32 AM
I know, and I agree with you. Just stating what I think most of the hubbub is about.

For me, it's about integrity. I think he should do what he said he'd do, internet or not. I'm not bothered by his posts.

why? so he can have the interent "respect" of posters with made up names that he's never going to meet?

you want to talk about integrity, why not about the absolute vulgarity and crudeness that has permeated this forum?

it's funny that Gaz is in every poll, when the stated above is exactly why he left the board.

Simplex3
10-08-2007, 08:45 AM
why? so he can have the interent "respect" of posters with made up names that he's never going to meet?

you want to talk about integrity, why not about the absolute vulgarity and crudeness that has permeated this forum?

it's funny that Gaz is in every poll, when the stated above is exactly why he left the board.
First, he's met several posters. This isn't your typical message board in that way. It's pretty obvious Clayton is looking for some respect in his life.

Second, vulgarity and integrity are not related. There is no reason to talk about unrelated things.

chasedude
10-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Oh boy gotta love the drama here :rolleyes:

Nzoner
10-08-2007, 09:00 AM
And yet another episode of As The Planet Turns.....

I'd consider myself for the most part in the who gives a rats ass category except that the Planet to me is not like any other forum I belong to.I've met numerous friends here and I think most if not all would agree I am in life who I am here.That said I too think it's only right that if you're going to say something or make a bet etc. then simply stand behind it.

Scaga
10-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Can't we all just get along? :deevee:

Why don't we just ban the whole f'n place.
This is stupid. :banghead:

Fairplay
10-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Give Gochiefs a mulligan and let it go.

Valiant
10-08-2007, 09:40 AM
And yet another episode of As The Planet Turns.....

I'd consider myself for the most part in the who gives a rats ass category except that the Planet to me is not like any other forum I belong to.I've met numerous friends here and I think most if not all would agree I am in life who I am here.That said I too think it's only right that if you're going to say something or make a bet etc. then simply stand behind it.

My whole thing on this, which I have stated before. Is Gochiefs gets by with a lot that others would be held accountable to.. (getting around bannings) The big thing is if you make a bet/statement you better stand by it..

Again I say compromise and Gochiefs would voluntary ban himself for two weeks (half of the promise) and promises never to make any more bets be it sig, avatar or ban bets..

Valiant
10-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Give Gochiefs a mulligan and let it go.

That is the problem, everybody always wants/gives him a mulligan.. He is grown man(technically) he should have the common sense/fortitude to honor something he says..

Chief Henry
10-08-2007, 09:42 AM
I'd vote to ban Jaz but who really gives a ____?

Basileus777
10-08-2007, 10:12 AM
So much drama. Someone needs to rename the forum SoapPlanet.

JBucc
10-08-2007, 10:20 AM
Ban him forever.

Hydrae
10-08-2007, 10:30 AM
While I think he should live up to what he said and I have no problem with people bringing that issue to the attention of the Planet as a whole, I don't think the mods need to play policemen. Clayton should honor his statements but if he doesn't, it just helps to show who he is as a person. If this bothers you, put him on your ignore list for a month and in that manner "enforce" his removal from your version of the Planet.

I did not bother to vote, this is a moot point IMO. GC needs to man up but it is not our place to force him to do so.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-08-2007, 10:35 AM
I did not bother to vote, this is a moot point IMO. GC needs to man up but it is not our place to force him to do so.
It's like a cow's opinion.

Lzen
10-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Where's the option for "No, I think we should ban jAZhole instead"?

Hydrae
10-08-2007, 10:47 AM
It's like a cow's opinion.

Ah, cheese it.

|Zach|
10-08-2007, 10:48 AM
8-2

This isn't a legit poll in the least. It always gave me a luagh when people tried to make a serious poll for a policy shift or something of that nature and added the gaz option.

Phobia
10-08-2007, 10:55 AM
While I think he should live up to what he said and I have no problem with people bringing that issue to the attention of the Planet as a whole, I don't think the mods need to play policemen. Clayton should honor his statements but if he doesn't, it just helps to show who he is as a person. If this bothers you, put him on your ignore list for a month and in that manner "enforce" his removal from your version of the Planet.

That's the option I'd have voted for but I do think he needs to be held accountable by somebody. I'm holding him accountable by placing him on my ignore list for a month. I think everybody else who cares about the situation should follow suit and shut up. Mods shouldn't have to enforce bets unless the bet terms called for a banishment.

chagrin
10-08-2007, 10:56 AM
I don't know about banning, and I am not voting in this poll - however I think most people here believe a man should own his words, yes? If so, I would think he should own his and take off - not because I don't like him or anything like that, because overall he contributes more than most and I do like him, but because he said it.

StcChief
10-08-2007, 10:59 AM
No. jIZ let it go.

Fried Meat Ball!
10-08-2007, 11:02 AM
That's the option I'd have voted for but I do think he needs to be held accountable by somebody. I'm holding him accountable by placing him on my ignore list for a month. I think everybody else who cares about the situation should follow suit and shut up. Mods shouldn't have to enforce bets unless the bet terms called for a banishment.
Part of the problem with ignore, as has been pointed out, is that you still see threads created by the offending poster and you still see when someone quotes him. It's hardly an ignore.

Dave Lane
10-08-2007, 11:05 AM
We have all said stupid shit on here let it go, you'd think someone that contributes to the board work get a pass...

Dave

boogblaster
10-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Three wolves and a rabbit...whats for supper ...

patteeu
10-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Part of the problem with ignore, as has been pointed out, is that you still see threads created by the offending poster and you still see when someone quotes him. It's hardly an ignore.

You can still ignore even if you don't use the ignore function. To the extent that you want to "hold him accountable" it will have exactly the same effect on gochiefs.

Otter
10-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Why are the noobs on this board such emo, self-righteous, douchbags?

"LEAVE GOATSE ALONE"

Hootie you should be banned for suspicion of harboring a vagina. Take the rest of your cum guzzling friends with you. You''re all ruining the board.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 12:59 PM

Great, this guy is calling me an enabler on a friggin' message board! I thought I was a bad dude for liquoring up 17 year olds and trying to get them naked....but now I'm enabling GoChiefs to have no integrity?!

**** ME IN THE ASS

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Where's the option for "No, I think we should ban jAZhole instead"?
I dedicated an entire thread to it...

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Why are the noobs on this board such emo, self-righteous, douchbags?

"LEAVE GOATSE ALONE"

Hootie you should be banned for suspicion of harboring a vagina. Take the rest of your cum guzzling friends with you. You''re all ruining the board.
Wow, Otter's only contribution to this thread had to do with me...

Who woulda thunk it?!

Jesus dude, get over it.

IGNORE ME, PUT ME ON IGNORE, BIG MAN

luv
10-08-2007, 01:07 PM
That makes sense.

Are you new here? :p

Adept Havelock
10-08-2007, 01:09 PM

Jesus.

IT'S THE INTERNET.

:hmmm:

I don't think it's worth a banning, but I was raised that a man who broke his word was pretty much worthless as a human being.

Even on a trivial matter, your word is your word. Break it, and you're just a pathetic individual without honor.

No matter how you rationalize it.

JMO.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 01:12 PM

I don't think it's worth a banning, but I was raised that a man who broke his word was pretty much worthless as a human being.

Even on a trivial matter, your word is your word. Break it, and you're just a pathetic individual without honor.

No matter how you rationalize it.

JMO.
I'm going to marry your daughter and we're going to have an open relationship and piss in public, like on buildings and trees and stuff.

I GIVE YOU MY WORD

luv
10-08-2007, 01:15 PM
I'm going to marry your daughter and we're going to have an open relationship and piss in public, like on buildings and trees and stuff.

I GIVE YOU MY WORD
That just crosses my line. Do you really have zero respect for other people, or are you just that hungry for attention?

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Wow, Otter's only contribution to this thread had to do with me...

Who woulda thunk it?!

Jesus dude, get over it.

IGNORE ME, PUT ME ON IGNORE, BIG MAN
Uh-oh, 8th grade is out early today.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 01:18 PM
That just crosses my line. Do you really have zero respect for other people, or are you just that hungry for attention?
I was proving a point it's pretty easy to not honor your word on a friggin' message board.

And as for the 'zero respect for other people', that about sums it up, especially on a message board full of leeches who start threads like these.

Of course, what do I know...I'm not a 30 year old single chick who spends most of her leisure time on a message board Chiefs related full of dudes...

Seriously, if I don't hook up with at least one dude on ChiefsPlanet in the next few years, I'm outta here!

(Uh oh, don't hold me to this, I don't want to be accused of having no integrity when I don't hold up on my 'word'!!!)

Short Leash Hootie
Uh-oh, 8th grade is out early today.
SNOW DAY!!!

Dr. Facebook Fever
Geez I'm off-line for several hours and you all throw a party.

LMAO

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-08-2007, 01:20 PM
I was proving a point it's pretty easy to not honor your word on a friggin' message board.

And as for the 'zero respect for other people', that about sums it up, especially on a message board full of leeches who start threads like these.

Of course, what do I know...I'm not a 30 year old single chick who spends most of her leisure time on a message board Chiefs related full of dudes...

Seriously, if I don't hook up with at least one dude on ChiefsPlanet in the next few years, I'm outta here!

(Uh oh, don't hold me to this, I don't want to be accused of having no integrity when I don't hold up on my 'word'!!!)
GOATSE is a model citizen compared to you. A labotomy would do you good.

Look it up.

Dumbass response in 3....2....

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Geez I'm off-line for several hours and you all throw a party.

LMAO
ATTENTION WHORE

luv
10-08-2007, 01:21 PM

You're hurting my feelings, really.

I actually enjoy most of your posts, and like to read your views on football when you're not showboating.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 01:21 PM

Look it up.
You have to have a dark, dark, dark sense of humor to appreciate me.

Most take me far too seriously, I don't have a serious streak in me...and I am naked.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Set your watch by it.

Short Leash Hootie
You're hurting my feelings, really.

I actually enjoy most of your posts, and like to read your views on football when you're not showboating.
THEY LEAVE ME NO CHOICE WHEN IT'S A CONSTANT 1 ON 2,581 BATTLE.

I'M ALWAYS IN DEFENSE MODE, BABY!

Thig Lyfe

Look it up.

Dumbass response in 3....2....

What we have here is a Fight Club situation. Hootie is GoChiefs' Tyler Durden.

luv
You have to have a dark, dark, dark sense of humor to appreciate me.

Most take me far too seriously, I don't have a serious streak in me...and I am naked.
Okay, now THAT was funny.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 01:23 PM
I will remind everyone that can't deal with my CAPS lock button, there is an ignore function, use it.

Otherwise STFU

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 01:25 PM
What we have here is a Fight Club situation. Hootie is GoChiefs' Tyler Durden.
Hahahaha, I said that yesterday...

While GOATSE and I have similar posting styles, we have far, far different rebuttals...

He's usually calm and avoids criticism, and when he does respond it's never with personal attacks, just something that pushes the envelope a little more, like some sort of stat that puts down Denver or something like that...usually let's everyone make fun of him. Pretty relaxed guy.

I go on HUGE profanity laced rants and start talking about having sex with my relatives and shit like that.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty f*cked up!

Thig Lyfe
10-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Threads like this are very therapeutic for GoChiefs. They let him out of his shell.

Simplex3
10-08-2007, 02:24 PM
This message has been deleted by Adept Havelock.
I don't know what was originally in this post but as it stands it may be the smartest post in the last several pages.

ct
10-08-2007, 02:29 PM
I still say ban anyone who creates a "Should we ban XX" thread.

Logical
10-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Holy cow greater than 67% want him banned. That is signficant. I understand the moderators problem (he will just keep reregistering) but he will not be upping his post count and that will bother him.

Time to make him pay Jeff, Tammy or hell who knows anymore.

Donger
10-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Has GoChiefs violated any of these?: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_bannable

Perhaps this has been asked already in this thread? I hope so...

banyon
10-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Holy cow greater than 67% want him banned. That is signficant. I understand the moderators problem (he will just keep reregistering) but he will not be upping his post count and that will bother him.

Time to make him pay Jeff, Tammy or hell who knows anymore.

Ha, I didn't even see this thread before you bumped it. But yep, time to get him to understand your words have to mean something.

banyon
10-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Has GoChiefs violated any of these?: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_bannable

Donger, why are there three grammatical errors in that section?

1. "Offense's" needs no apostrophe

2. should be "its" and not "it's"

3. "moderator's" doesn't need an apostrophe.

That's embarassing. A mod that can spell should fix that.

Tribal Warfare
10-08-2007, 08:09 PM

Their's a thin line he's trotting on with the threads and spam issue. He hasn't crossed it yet, but he's tip-toeing on the damn thing.

Donger
10-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Donger, why are there three grammatical errors in that section?

1. "Offense's" needs no apostrophe

2. should be "its" and not "it's"

3. "moderator's" doesn't need an apostrophe.

That's embarassing. A mod that can spell should fix that.

A mod 'who' is aware of correct grammar and punctuation.

Donger
10-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Their's a thin line he's trotting on with the threads and spam issue. He hasn't crossed it yet, but he's tip-toeing on the damn thing.

'There's' only one thread created by GoChiefs on the first page, no?

Logical
10-08-2007, 08:14 PM

Perhaps you are not used to our customs yet Donger but when a man violates his word in the US he is subject to persecution if not outright punishment. The community has stated he needs to be punished. No it did not violate the TOS but that is not the point. In this community the vote of the membership counts.

Tribal Warfare
10-08-2007, 08:15 PM
'There's' only one thread created by GoChiefs on the first page, no?

The WPI stuff, especially the beginning of the season. He's cooled off on that due to the suckage of this season.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 08:16 PM
The WPI stuff, especially the beginning of the season. He's cooled off on that due to the suckage of this season.

I haven't cooled off on anything.

Easy 6
10-08-2007, 08:17 PM
A whole month???

For someone as addicted to the Planet as Wendler???

Everyone should have known it wouldnt stick, thats like asking Snoop Dogg to quit smoking dope for a month, like asking Solari to quit using Bigfoot like he's Lorenzo Neal...its not hattnin'.

Having lurked & posted here for about 4 years, i can honestly say that, despite some flareups, Clayton has matured a bit. IMO he's not NEARLY as obnoxious as he used to be.

***girds loins for battle...thinks the better of it, removes girding, grabs a vodka & oj, sits back & laughs at the unfolding drama***

banyon
10-08-2007, 08:19 PM
A whole month???

Everyone should have known it wouldnt stick, thats like asking Snoop Dogg to quit smoking dope for a month, like asking Solari to quit using Bigfoot like he's Lorenzo Neal...its not hattnin'.
Having lurked & posted here for about 4 years, i can honestly say that, despite some flareups, Clayton has matured a bit. IMO he's not NEARLY as obnoxious as he used to be.

***girds loins for battle...thinks the better of it, removes girding, grabs a vodka & oj, sits back & laughs at the unfolding drama***

That's why we want a month ban, because he is too dishonorable to make good on his promise.

Tribal Warfare
10-08-2007, 08:20 PM
I haven't cooled off on anything.

Dude, the beginning of the season it was a barrage of WPI exclusives ( excluding the TC stuff). Their's less material now, because KC simply sucks. Like the new lounge moniker "Maybe Next Year" is the mindset of most fans.

Donger
10-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Perhaps you are not used to our customs yet Donger but when a man violates his word in the US he is subject to persecution if not outright punishment. The community has stated he needs to be punished. No it did not violate the TOS but that is not the point. In this community the vote of the membership counts.

Are you serious? My former country invented the concept of "get your torches and pitchforks" mentality.

It seems clear that GoChiefs is not in violation of any bannable (sp?) offense, as stated in the CP FAQ. And, yes, I'm amazed that no one else brought that up.

If you think he should be punished, punish him. But why should that punishment be banning when he hasn't committed any offense?

banyon
10-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Are you serious? My former country invented the concept of "get your torches and pitchforks" mentality.

It seems clear that GoChiefs is not in violation of any bannable (sp?) offense, as stated in the CP FAQ. And, yes, I'm amazed that no one else brought that up.

If you think he should be punished, punish him. But why should that punishment be banning when he hasn't committed any offense?

Nobody is claiming he posted in a bannable offense, It is about honoring your word. I would think that you would understand that. It surprises me that you don't.

Logical
10-08-2007, 08:23 PM
A whole month???

Actually I agree that he has matured some and is a better BB citizen than he used to be. That being said he broke his word, he said that if someone could find proof of something he would leave for a month. That person found the proof, Clayton should honon his statement and leave for a month. He ain't going to be jonesin he still has WPI and Orangemane.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Dude, the beginning of the season it was a barrage of WPI exclusives ( excluding the TC stuff). Their's less material now, because KC simply sucks. Like the new lounge moniker "Maybe Next Year" is the mindset of most fans.

I usually only post my stuff. You're mistaken.

Logical
10-08-2007, 08:25 PM

You know Planet rules if the Planet membership votes on it then the moderators work to the will of the community.

Easy 6
10-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Actually I agree that he has matured some and is a better BB citizen than he used to be. That being said he broke his word, he said that if someone could find proof of something he would leave for a month. That person found the proof, Clayton should honon his statement and leave for a month. He ain't going to be jonesin he still has WPI and Orangemane.

Point taken.

Donger
Nobody is claiming he posted in a bannable offense, It is about honoring your word. I would think that you would understand that. It surprises me that you don't.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question?

"Should the MODS ban GOATSE for one month?"

banyon
I usually only post my stuff. You're mistaken.

No. you're mistaken and won't admit it. That's the point of this thread. STFU until you admit that. You have zero room or credibility to criticize Tribal Warfare.

banyon
10-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question?

"Should the MODS ban GOATSE for one month?"

Did you read the underlying threads where GOATSE promises to leave if he's wrong?

DaFace
10-08-2007, 08:28 PM

I know people always say that, but has there been one of these "ban him/her?" polls that has actually resulted in a ban? I can't think of one recently, but I've only been here a couple years.

Logical
10-08-2007, 08:32 PM
I know people always say that, but has there been one of these "ban him/her?" polls that has actually resulted in a ban? I can't think of one recently, but I've only been here a couple years.

I know of one that did, but that is it. In general the community is extremely reluctant to ban someone.

Donger
Did you read the underlying threads where GOATSE promises to leave if he's wrong?

Getting up to speed now.

So, ""Croyle has already beaten Huard" = "I said he looked good and he looked better than Huard. He did. I did NOT say he won the job."?

Count Zarth
No. you're mistaken and won't admit it. That's the point of this thread. STFU until you admit that. You have zero room or credibility to criticize Tribal Warfare.

I haven't scaled back anything because the Chiefs are losing. I haven't scaled back a goddamn thing. He's wrong.

banyon

search Tom Cash

bringbackmarty
10-08-2007, 08:33 PM
what is the point of banning him any way, he'll just be reincarnated as a noob.

Donger
10-08-2007, 08:34 PM
You know Planet rules if the Planet membership votes on it then the moderators work to the will of the community.

Well, you were in clear violation of the bannable offense(s) a while back, but IIRC, the vote was in favor of you not being banned, yes?

Did you 'deserve' to be banned?

Honestly, I don't get this. This is somewhat akin to McCarthyism, CP-style.

banyon
10-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Getting up to speed now.

So, ""Croyle has already beaten Huard" = "I said he looked good and he looked better than Huard. He did. I did NOT say he won the job."?

go to the next page and you'll also see this:

Not going to happen. Brodie's really solid. I'm 100% convinced.

Coach
10-08-2007, 08:35 PM

Not if the Mods can do something about tracking the IP address.

banyon
10-08-2007, 08:35 PM
I haven't scaled back anything because the Chiefs are losing. I haven't scaled back a goddamn thing. He's wrong.

The point isn't about accuracy it's about credibility, but why would I expect you to understand?

banyon
10-08-2007, 08:36 PM

Hurts his post count and rep ability. As trivial as those things are, they'll bother him, and maybe make him think twice about shooting off at the mouth again.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 08:37 PM
The point isn't about accuracy it's about credibility, but why would I expect you to understand?

What? It has nothing to do with EITHER of those things. Tribal Warfare is claiming I was posting more WPI stuff here at the beginning of the season, and now that the Chiefs are losing, I've scaled that back. He's wrong.

Logical
To illustrate how reluctant the community is to ban people DEnise has not been banned.

Donger
go to the next page and you'll also see this:

So, he was wrong?

Logical
Hurts his post count and rep ability. As trivial as those things are, they'll bother him, and maybe make him think twice about shooting off at the mouth again.Exactly

Count Zarth
Hurts his post count and rep ability. As trivial as those things are, they'll bother him, and maybe make him think twice about shooting off at the mouth again.

You can take them away now. I don't give a shit about either.

Frazod
10-08-2007, 08:38 PM

I don't think so. Almost of them fail anyway. In fact, the only person I remember getting voted out was that fightclub83 prick, and IIRC he continued to post well after the vote was obviously wrapped up.

As for Gochiefs, yeah, it sucks that he won't man up on bets, but HE NEVER HAS. He's not going anywhere and the mods won't ban him, so y'all might as well just deal with it and move on.

banyon
What? It has nothing to do with EITHER of those things. Tribal Warfare is claiming I was posting more WPI stuff here at the beginning of the season, and now that the Chiefs are losing, I've scaled that back. He's wrong.

Yes you don't understand. Thanks for underscoring my point.

jjchieffan
I don't know which side of this issue to take. On the one hand, I challenged Mecca, he accepted, he lost, and he left. I feel a little bad now for that. I made the challenge because I was sick of his negativity. But he manned up and took his medicine when he lost. I have a lot more respect for him now for doing that, and if he wanted to come back now instead of after the season, I would have no problem with that. Goatse should have never made that statement if he didn't intend to follow through. I lost alot of respect for him. But if he wants to stay, let him, just neg rep him worse than what Hootie got the other day, and no one ever take him at his word again.

banyon
10-08-2007, 08:39 PM
:BS:

Count Zarth
Yes you don't understand. Thanks for underscoring my point.

It appears that YOU don't understand.

Logical
Not if the Mods can do something about tracking the IP address.

Unless things have change he has a way around IP bans, we used to ban his IP and he had a way around it.

banyon
I don't know which side of this issue to take. On the one hand, I challenged Mecca, he accepted, he lost, and he left. I feel a little bad now for that. I made the challenge because I was sick of his negativity. But he manned up and took his medicine when he lost. I have a lot more respect for him now for doing that, and if he wanted to come back now instead of after the season, I would have no problem with that. Goatse should have never made that statement if he didn't intend to follow through. I lost alot of respect for him. But if he wants to stay, let him, just neg rep him worse than what Hootie got the other day, and no one ever take him at his word again.

Exactly right about the difference between Mecca and GOATSE.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 08:40 PM
I
As for Gochiefs, yeah, it sucks that he won't man up on bets, but HE NEVER HAS. .

Ask Logical if I manned up on a bet. I have another with him and I plan to man up on it if I lose. The same is true of my bet with Mecca.

stevieray
10-08-2007, 08:40 PM

people can't handle GC not validating their internet parenting needs.

banyon
10-08-2007, 08:41 PM
It appears that YOU don't understand.

nope if you don't understand how your welching on that bet undermines your credibility that's on you, not me. I stand behind what I say.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 08:41 PM
:BS:

I'm quite serious. I invite everyone in this thread to pound the shit out of me with neg rep. I consider it a badge of honor.

Donger
10-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Honestly, if you people really want to punish GoChiefs, stop talking about him and to him. All you are doing is giving him masturbatory go-go juice.

banyon
So, he was wrong?

Yes, but more impotantly he promised to leave if he was wrong.

Count Zarth
nope if you don't understand how your welching on that bet undermines your credibility that's on you, not me. I stand behind what I say.

This has nothing to do with credibility, moron. It has everything to do with Tribal Warfare being 100 percent wrong. It's a stone cold FACT. I haven't scaled back the posting of WPI material ONE IOTA. FACT. FACT. FACT.

Coach

Well, I'd recommend you to do so. Last time I checked, it is a bannable offense.

If you are a long time regular, we have no problem with you posting links to your web sites, but if you come on the BB trying to sell something or trying to get more traffic on your site your post will be edited to make fun of you and your account will be suspended.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.php?faq=bannable#faq_spam

Last time I checked, WPI is not your website. IIRC, it is owned and operated by Nick Athan. So therefore, you are using his stuff to spam on the Planet.

I can also make a argument that this one also qualified as well.

Many people come here for their Chiefs news, so we don't tolerate false news stories, even if done as a joke. Misleading thread titles can fall into this category.

Thus far, with your very own credibility in the trash, all I seen thus far are false news stories, even if it's just a random. Your articles, or you claim they are, have been very misleading in most occasions.

Mr. Flopnuts
people can't handle GC not validating their internet parenting needs.

ROFL One of these days I hope to have a beer with you FDE. You're top quality.

banyon
I'm quite serious. I invite everyone in this thread to pound the shit out of me with neg rep. I consider it a badge of honor.

nah, the post count thing and rep ability would bother you more.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Honestly, if you people really want to punish GoChiefs, stop talking about him and to him. All you are doing is giving him masturbatory go-go juice.

It's entertaining as hell.

banyon
10-08-2007, 08:43 PM
This has nothing to do with credibility, moron. It has everything to do with Tribal Warfare being 100 percent wrong. It's a stone cold FACT. I haven't scaled back the posting of WPI material ONE IOTA. FACT. FACT. FACT.

I hope you'll quote where I said Tribal Warfare was correct. Maybe you want to make a bet on it? Christ.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 08:44 PM
nah, the post count thing and rep ability would bother you more.

Uh, that's what I'm talking about. You neg rep me enough, I won't have any rep power.

I don't give a shit about rep or post count. Take 'em.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 08:44 PM
I hope you'll quote where I said Tribal Warfare was correct.

So he's not correct? In that case, you agree with me. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Coach
10-08-2007, 08:45 PM

It's all pretty weak to be quite honest. I'm willing to bet you could find better smack at the Betty Ford Clinic than to find one from GOATSE.

After reading a few posts in several threads here I must admit that I'm a bit torn.

Either:

A: GOATSE has no idea what he's saying, indicating that the Chiefs have nothing to worry about.

Or:

B: GOATSE actually IS GOATSE, in which case the Chiefs are doomed and the Chiefs have something to worry about.

Looks to be a win/win situation to me.

Frazod
Ask Logical if I manned up on a bet. I have another with him and I plan to man up on it if I lose. The same is true of my bet with Mecca.

It's nice that you've done it once or twice, but they've got you dead to rights here and you aren't honoring the terms. That pisses people off, Clayton.

Personally, I don't really give a shit - you didn't make the bet with me. It is rather dissappointing that every time you seem to be turning a corner you revert and pull some crap like this. Kind of makes it hard to defend you. It also makes it hard for one to want to defend you.

You welch on a bet, you deal with the consequences. It's that simple.

banyon
Uh, that's what I'm talking about. You neg rep me enough, I won't have any rep power.

I don't give a shit about rep or post count. Take 'em.

Rep power is actually based on the quantity of posts as well as the degree of rep. I'm surprised you don't know that as long as you've been posting here.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Your articles, or you claim they are, have been very misleading in most occasions.

Bullshit. Find me one example and I WILL leave the board for a month.

Count Zarth
Rep power is actually based on the quantity of posts as well as the degree of rep. I'm surprised you don't know that as long as you've been posting here.

If my rep is negative, I have no rep power. That is a fact.

dirk digler
It's nice that you've done it once or twice, but they've got you dead to rights here and you aren't honoring the terms. That pisses people off, Clayton.

Personally, I don't really give a shit - you didn't make the bet with me. It is rather dissappointing that every time you seem to be turning a corner you revert and pull some crap like this. Kind of makes it hard to defend you. It also makes it hard for one to want to defend you.

You welch on a bet, you deal with the consequences. It's that simple.

Yep.

stevieray
10-08-2007, 08:47 PM
ROFL One of these days I hope to have a beer with you FDE. You're top quality.

I don't know man, how is your CP credibility? do you hang with the cool kids...?

banyon
So he's not correct? In that case, you agree with me. HAVE A NICE DAY.

so you were wrong again about my saying that. Big surprise. :rolleyes:

Coach

Just for my own protection, I am quoting this. Anything you say can and will be used in you in ChiefsPlanet of law.

Donger
10-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Is it the off season already?

Coach
Is it the off season already?

I wish. Not much to see in this season anyways.

Logical
Bullshit. Find me one example and I WILL leave the board for a month.This would be too easy and a tremendous waste of time. You would just welch again.

jjchieffan
10-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Anyone believe that? Any takers? You never learn, do you? In a thread that your credibility is in question, you have the NERVE to make that statement??? ROFL

banyon
If my rep is negative, I have no rep power. That is a fact.

I believe that's consistent with what I posted. Put 2 and 2 together and get back to me. It's clear now that these things really do bother you if they were to be taken away with your desparate plea to be neg repped instead of banned.

Count Zarth
so you were wrong again about my saying that. Big surprise. :rolleyes:

Apparently I mistook one of your posts. I apologize. I'm glad we agree on something.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 08:50 PM
I believe that's consistent with what I posted. Put 2 and 2 together and get back to me. It's clear now that these things really do bother you if they were to be taken away with your desparate plea to be neg repped instead of banned.

LOL. Whatever. Ban me. I don't give a shit.

banyon

Good Lord, this is the ironic post of the year.

Valiant

You sure are doing a good job answer his questions on your worthless credibility but you keep deflecting the thread issues..

Did Beer Me prove you wrong and are you going to keep your word??

Two simple questions..

Count Zarth
Anyone believe that? Any takers? You never learn, do you? In a thread that your credibility is in question, you have the NERVE to make that statement??? ROFL

Who gives a shit? It's an internet message board. Get a goddamn life and stop worrying about what big bad GoChiefs did or did not say.

banyon
10-08-2007, 08:51 PM
LOL. Whatever. Ban me. I don't give a shit.

Ban yourself if you don't give a s*** ...No? That's what I thought.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 08:51 PM
You sure are doing a good job answer his questions on your worthless credibility but you keep deflecting the thread issues..

Did Beer Me prove you wrong and are you going to keep your word??

Two simple questions..

Simple answer: I don't give a shit. Beer Me has been riding my ass for months and can blow me. If I pissed him off it was a productive venture.

dirk digler
10-08-2007, 08:54 PM

BULLSHIT

Fact 9-10 -9-18 You posted a total of 8 WPI articles

Fact From the 9-19th through today you have posted a total of 4.

This is why you shouldn't run your mouth

Simplex3
I'd take this in trade for him leaving for a month.

Donger
Maybe the mods could rename the main forum "GoChiefs Planet"? That'd show him.

banyon
10-08-2007, 08:55 PM
BULLSHIT

2 month ban now. ROFL

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 08:55 PM
BULLSHIT

So? That's probably all there was to post.

dirk digler
10-08-2007, 08:57 PM
So? That's probably all there was to post.

You said yourself you haven't back off one IOTA.

Well you clearly did.

Just don't make statements you can't back up because people will use them against you

Valiant
10-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Simple answer: I don't give a shit. Beer Me has been riding my ass for months and can blow me. If I pissed him off it was a productive venture.

I just want to make sure you are at least honest with everybody that you made a bet you knew you were not going to honor..

jjchieffan
10-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Who gives a shit? It's an internet message board. Get a goddamn life and stop worrying about what big bad GoChiefs did or did not say.
Isn't that "the pot calling the kettle black"? Judging by this thread, apparently about everyone on this board gives a shit. Except you. And you post alot of stuff on here. People come to this board for credible information. If you have no credibility, your information is worthless. Everyone just as well go to WPI. Apparently you have about as much credibility as Nick around here.

Simplex3
10-08-2007, 08:59 PM
LMAO

Yeah, that would be time well spent.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Get a goddamn life .

http://www.sanitred.com/images/basement-waterproofing-explained.gif

GoChiefsWannabe
10-08-2007, 09:01 PM
Wow, I have a lot of work to do. This username needs some credibility.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 09:05 PM
You said yourself you haven't back off one IOTA.

Well you clearly did.

Mmmm, no. I didn't. I posted what was there to be posted. That's what I've always done. I'm not going to say "oh no, the Chiefs kinda suck! I better not post this article." I've never done that. Ever.

David.
10-08-2007, 09:21 PM
this is the gayest thread ever.

Coach
10-08-2007, 09:28 PM
this is the gayest thread ever.

Yeah, nothing makes you more proud than being the Champions of a toilet division. I'm sorry but that would be like Carl Lewis bragging about winning the 100 meter dash in the Special Olympics.

Jenson71
10-08-2007, 09:33 PM
No. I do not support a ban of gochiefs. I find him to be a productive football poster and is not too extreme. That's my personal opinion.

On a policy matter, I do not think he has done anything that violated a rule. He has not done any of these as far as I know:

* Spam
* NSFW Links
* Overloading the Front Page with Threads
* Threats
* Nude Pictures
* Word Filter Evasion
* Rude Comments in Prayers/Thoughts thread
* False News or Thread Title

Therefore, for both personal and policy reasons, I say no.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 09:35 PM
No. I do not support a ban of gochiefs. I find him to be a productive football poster and is not too extreme. That's my personal opinion.

You're a good Catholic.

Donger
10-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Ah, I missed this:

"That's the option I'd have voted for but I do think he needs to be held accountable by somebody. I'm holding him accountable by placing him on my ignore list for a month. I think everybody else who cares about the situation should follow suit and shut up. Mods shouldn't have to enforce bets unless the bet terms called for a banishment."

Want to punish GoChiefs? Do this. He is here for a reason, and it's not to interact with himself.

Coach
10-08-2007, 09:38 PM
You're a good Catholic.

Stop bragging about being an elite poster, and get me your new column so I can shred you again. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Smilies/bitchslap.gif

Logical
10-08-2007, 09:41 PM
Ah, I missed this:

"That's the option I'd have voted for but I do think he needs to be held accountable by somebody. I'm holding him accountable by placing him on my ignore list for a month. I think everybody else who cares about the situation should follow suit and shut up. Mods shouldn't have to enforce bets unless the bet terms called for a banishment."

Want to punish GoChiefs? Do this. He is here for a reason, and it's not to interact with himself.

You really are a rookie in some respects, anyone who has been here knows that his threads will still show up even if he is on iggy.

Ari Chi3fs
10-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Wow, I have a lot of work to do. This username needs some credibility.

Brilliant.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Stop bragging about being an elite poster, and get me your new column so I can shred you again. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Smilies/bitchslap.gif

I already posted it.

banyon
10-08-2007, 09:46 PM
I already posted it.
LOL at mod action LMAO

Donger
10-08-2007, 09:47 PM
You really are a rookie in some respects, anyone who has been here knows that his threads will still show up even if he is on iggy.

True. I've never had anyone on ignore. But, no one makes anyone click on a thread and read it, right?

Simplex3
10-08-2007, 09:48 PM
LOL at mod action LMAO
Hehe. Somebody let me know if his sig is also funny, I'll turn them back on for a bit.

banyon
10-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Hehe. Somebody let me know if his sig is also funny, I'll turn them back on for a bit.

It's the same as the avy.

Logical
10-08-2007, 10:00 PM
It's the same as the avy.:clap:

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Truth is, people on this forum have exchanged money for my goods in the past. I always delivered. I've got plenty of honor.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 10:09 PM
LOL at mod action LMAO

Actually, I changed 'em. But I'm glad I could entertain ya.

banyon
10-08-2007, 10:10 PM

Honor your bet you f***ing tool.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Believe me sweetheart you don't have the power to piss me off. You are who I thought you were. You've done nothing but prove that I was right all along. If you weren't such a pathetic lying attention whoring butt monger I never would have been inpsired to speak to you. I assure you I won't be inspired anymore. You're not worth wasting the brain cells on.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Honor your bet you f***ing tool.

You're not really giving me any incentive. Maybe if you stop bitching about it, I will. How's that suit you?

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Believe me sweetheart you don't have the power to piss me off. You are who I thought you were. You've done nothing but prove that I was right all along. If you weren't such a pathetic lying attention whoring butt monger I never would have been inpsired to speak to you. I assure you I won't be inspired anymore. You're not worth wasting the brain cells on.

This truly is an incredible power I wield. Are you sweating?

Coach
10-08-2007, 10:12 PM
You're not really giving me any incentive. Maybe if you stop bitching about it, I will. How's that suit you?

Why should we believe you anyways? :rolleyes:

Buehler445
10-08-2007, 10:14 PM
And after a short intermission of the Bills failing to kill the cowbitches, we go back to smacking on Gowhateverthe****heis now.

banyon
10-08-2007, 10:14 PM

Just honor the bet, it's pretty simple for someone with integrity

Simplex3
10-08-2007, 10:15 PM

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 10:16 PM
hahahaha, Simplex is such a fuggin' loser.

Does that dumbass think posting screenshots of his ignore lists hurts our feelings? Is that some sort of jab at me?

Are you kidding?

Hey ****-nugget...JUST PUT US ON INGORE AND STFU ABOUT IT!

HAHAHAHAHA

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Why is my rep still positive? Amazing.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 10:19 PM
Why is my rep still positive? Amazing.
they are hitting me with the barrage as well!

RED POWER!

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 10:19 PM
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6400/ignorets2.jpg

Coach
10-08-2007, 10:20 PM
hahahaha, Simplex is such a fuggin' loser.

Does that dumbass think posting screenshots of his ignore lists hurts our feelings? Is that some sort of jab at me?

Are you kidding?

Hey ****-nugget...JUST PUT US ON INGORE AND STFU ABOUT IT!

HAHAHAHAHA

Please stop making s**t up and face the facts for one brief moment in your douche nozzle existance.

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Sweet. I now have the minimum amount of rep possible.

Simplex3
10-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Please stop making s**t up and face the facts for one brief moment in your douche nozzle existance.
Man, we need a better ignore feature.

Hootie: This isn't about you and hasn't been about you. Self-center much?

Don't bother replying, I won't see it.

L.A. Chieffan
Sweet. I now have the minimum amount of rep possible.
How'd it go down so fast?

banyon
they are hitting me with the barrage as well!

RED POWER!

Yes you suck too.

Coach
10-08-2007, 10:24 PM

Never underestimate the power of rep.

JBucc
10-08-2007, 10:24 PM
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2901/iggyqe5.png

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 10:25 PM

A mod changed a field in some board software. I'm devastated.

Simplex3
10-08-2007, 10:25 PM
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2901/iggyqe5.png
LMAO You're ignoring yourself? LMAO

JBucc
10-08-2007, 10:27 PM
LMAO You're ignoring yourself? LMAO
Stop quoting that asshole!:cuss:

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Man, we need a better ignore feature.

Hootie: This isn't about you and hasn't been about you. Self-center much?

Don't bother replying, I won't see it.
if you already have me on ignore, how do you MAGICALLY see all my posts even when they aren't quoted?

You don't have either of us on ignore, you're more of an attention whore with that shit than both us combined, asshat!

Frazod
10-08-2007, 10:28 PM
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6400/ignorets2.jpg

This is actually pretty funny. ROFL

Coach
10-08-2007, 10:31 PM
if you already have me on ignore, how do you MAGICALLY see all my posts even when they aren't quoted?

You don't have either of us on ignore, you're more of an attention whore with that shit than both us combined, asshat!

Why yes, and we all know that Hootie is a genius.

Shit, if Jupiter and Neptune had been aligned with the new moon this past Sunday, Damon Huard would have thrown 20 touchdown passes and shot candy out of his ass for the little children of Missouri...

Simplex3
10-08-2007, 10:31 PM
This is actually pretty funny. ROFL
Yeah, but he didn't submit it. If he had there would be two blank lines at the bottom.

luv
10-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Whoa. Freakiy. I'm watching Unwrapped on the Food Network, and they were at Welch's factory going over how they make grape juice.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Yeah, but he didn't submit it. If he had there would be two blank lines at the bottom.
of course I didn't submit it...

I thought that was friggin' implied when I submitted that post..

First off, I'm not gay enough to put anyone on ignore...

and secondly, if I was that gay (and that's debatable), I wouldn't show how big my penis was and broadcast it to the entire site.

If you're going to ignore us (and not fake ignore us like you're doing) just do it and STFU about it and stop being a queer about the whole thing...

Like Phil Knight would say...

JUST DO IT!

Count Zarth
10-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Whoa. Freakiy. I'm watching Unwrapped on the Food Network, and they were at Welch's factory going over how they make grape juice.

Speaking of that...I was gonna pick up a bottle of grape gatorade before I hit the tailgate two weeks ago...thought it would have been funny. But I forgot. :D

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2007, 10:38 PM

and secondly, if I was that gay (and that's debatable), I wouldn't show how big my penis was and broadcast it to the entire site.

If you're going to ignore us (and not fake ignore us like you're doing) just do it and STFU about it and stop being a queer about the whole thing...

JUST DO IT!
You're gay?

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 10:39 PM
You're gay?
omg yes

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2007, 10:41 PM
omg yes
You think Brodie's kinda cute and you're just jealous of Kelli...
it all makes sense now.

luv
10-08-2007, 10:42 PM
Speaking of that...I was gonna pick up a bottle of grape gatorade before I hit the tailgate two weeks ago...thought it would have been funny. But I forgot. :D
Eh. It's been done already anyway.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 10:42 PM
You think Brodie's kinda cute and you're just jealous of Kelli...
it all makes sense now.
yeeeeeeeeep

Logical
10-08-2007, 11:41 PM

JUST DO IT!And you should get over yourself.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-08-2007, 11:56 PM
I don't know man, how is your CP credibility? do you hang with the cool kids...?

Ask Zach.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-09-2007, 12:03 AM
Stop quoting that asshole!:cuss:

ROFL Between Hootie's ignore list with Simplex on it and this post, this is comedy gold.

|Zach|
10-09-2007, 12:14 AM
Ask Zach.

Logical
10-09-2007, 10:53 PM
Goat Boy is rallying support or IDs anyway he is up to 40% supporting him now.

Ari Chi3fs
10-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by Hootie
http://www.mediathinklab.com/images/alba.jpg[/img ] (fixed by CPIggy)

it woudl sooo much cooler if the image popped up.

Originally Posted by Hootie
[img]http://www.mediathinklab.com/images/alba.jpg (fixed by CPIggy)

OctoberFart
08-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Just honor the bet, it's pretty simple for someone with integrity

Everyone should know that this tool is an honorless bet welcher.