PDA

View Full Version : NOODLE ARM!!!

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 05:42 PM
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/4203/wilsonlx8.gif

Bowser
10-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Just come to terms with it, Hootie. The Huard era is over.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 05:44 PM

Actually he needs to come to terms with the fact that the Huard era should have never been started.

The guy is an adequate backup and that is all.(period)

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 05:46 PM
ONE READ, NOODLE ARM!

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2967/parkerdb4.gif

banyon
LOL at the fact that you think that wobbly ball thrown 30 yards through the air at an 80 degree angle to an area proves his arm strength.

Looks just like Juan Pierre trying to throw in from the warning track to me.

Scorp

It would be easier to tell that to GoChiefs, and his multiple personalities Goatse, Hootie and DFB.

banyon
10-08-2007, 05:47 PM
ONE READ, NOODLE ARM!

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2967/parkerdb4.gif

LOL, that's not even a spiral. Look at it wobble. LMAO

DFB
It would be easier to tell that to GoChiefs, and his multiple personalities Goatse, Hootie and DFB.

I do take minor offense to that. :shake:

Count Alex's Wins

Heh. No, I only have one account.

Short Leash Hootie
LOL at the fact that you think that wobbly ball thrown 30 yards through the air at an 80 degree angle to an area proves his arm strength.

Please not that all of these .gifs are slowed down a few notches...

That throw to Parker was rifled!

banyon
10-08-2007, 05:48 PM

Why are you still posting here? Man up. Mecca did.

a1na2

At least I only have one at a time.

Scorp

Heh I am sure noobs with less than 10 posts might believe that.

Fairplay
10-08-2007, 05:49 PM

That would really be sad if it is true.

I mean the guy would actually have no life outside of this forum.

Short Leash Hootie
LOL, that's not even a spiral. Look at it wobble. LMAO
That was a picture-perfect throw...

You're dumb.

Fruit Ninja

haha, being a Dodger fan i found this funny and sad at the same time.

Count Alex's Wins

The mods can verify it.

DFB
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/4203/wilsonlx8.gif

Funny, I was just referencing that very same pass in another thread. You need the whole play in a gif, where Huard does the playaction rollout. The guy can play, let's be real here. Is he Brady? Is he Manning? Of course not. Is he more athletic than Brodie? No. But the guy can play.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey Banyon, what do you think about Croyle's ball??

Does he have a nice, tight spiral?

DFB
10-08-2007, 05:51 PM

Seriously though, why is it that when 3 people agree on something (and obviously are the only 3...), they automatically are the same person?

Sheesh.

Coach
10-08-2007, 05:52 PM

Better than Damon's wobbly duck.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Better than Damon's wobbly duck.
Really?

Sure-Oz
10-08-2007, 05:54 PM
You'll see the difference in arm strength once croyle gets in...

Huard has an average arm at best

Count Alex's Wins
10-08-2007, 05:54 PM

Heh heh heh heh heh.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Seriously though, why is it that when 3 people agree on something (and obviously are the only 3...), they automatically are the same person?

Sheesh.

Same syntax and same avatar might be a give away Hootie.

DFB

Agreed. I don't think anyone has disputed that Brodie has a stronger arm than Huard. I certainly haven't.

Short Leash Hootie

Brodie has a cannon, none of us have ever argued that!

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 05:56 PM
CROYLE WITH HIS TIGHT, PERFECT, UNBELIEVABLE SPIRAL! MAN, I WISH HUARD COULD MAKE THIS THROW!!

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7746/croylexa9.gif

Count Alex's Wins
10-08-2007, 05:57 PM

Same avatar?

Do you really think that if two people (or three) were trying to convince people that they weren't the same, they'd really use the same avatar?

Coach
Really?

PULL!

http://www.basc.org.uk/media/clay-shootin-tuition-035_small.jpg

Short Leash Hootie
LOOK AT THAT TIGHT MASTERPIECE?! SHIT, YOU'D THINK THAT BALL WAS A 14 YEAR OLD TEENAGER!

Short Leash Hootie
you quoted DFB, not Hootie...

Hootie readily admits GOATSE is his main account.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Same avatar?

Do you really think that if two people (or three) were trying to convince people that they weren't the same, they'd really use the same avatar?

Just shows the level of intelligence on your part. I'd give up before you learn that it just makes everyone dislike you more ... if that is possible.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Man, I can't wait for Croyle!!! That spiral he throws is Bob Griese like!

DFB
CROYLE WITH HIS TIGHT, PERFECT, UNBELIEVABLE SPIRAL! MAN, I WISH HUARD COULD MAKE THIS THROW!!

Damn, Hootie! You stole my ****in' post! I do like how he semi-pump fakes to one side, then fires to the other. Brodie's got potential, no doubt. But the pass definitely was a duck.

http://i23.tinypic.com/25swvhc.gif

Count Alex's Wins
Just shows the level of intelligence on your part. I'd give up before you learn that it just makes everyone dislike you more ... if that is possible.

Seriously. Hootie and I are NOT the same account. People can verify this. He has his own facebook.

banyon

LOL, he was getting hit as he threwand couldn't step into it and that's the pass you pick to show? Why not the actual deep ball that he threw earlier on the drive?

And yes, Croyle does have a tight spiral on midrange throws on a play like the one you posted in post No. 4.

Bozo1970
10-08-2007, 06:00 PM
I believe we have some signature violations in this thread, do we not?

DFB
Damn Samie was just hanging out in the end zone. Trying to get a jump on heading for the tunnel I guess.

Short Leash Hootie
LOL, he was getting hit as he threwand couldn't step into it and that's the pass you pick to show? Why not the actual deep ball that he threw earlier on the drive?

And yes, Croyle does have a tight spiral on midrange throws on a play like the one you posted in post No. 4.
Post #4 was Huard...

Fairplay
10-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Doh!

banyon
10-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Heh heh heh heh heh.

Why should I put any credibility in what you have to say?

You won't even honor a simple bet.

DFB
10-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Post #4 was Huard...

ROFL

PWNED.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Either way...

Croyle throws a great ball, we know this...

BUT

So did Ryan Leaf...

OnTheWarpath58
10-08-2007, 06:03 PM

Nevermind that the ball was soaked and Brodie was getting drilled....

I watched Huard throw a dry ball yesterday that came out SIDEWAYS. Literally rotating like a helicopter blade.

banyon
10-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Post #4 was Huard...

Okay, I guess I have to bold the post to help you with your reading comprehension:

Get it now?

Coach
10-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Either way...

Croyle throws a great ball, we know this...

BUT

So did Ryan Leaf...

Oh that's great. Compare Croyle to Ryan Leaf.

Ryan Leaf was a disaster waiting to happen straight out from College. It didn't help the fact that he had a very short fuse to begin with.

I'm not worried about Croyle pulling a Ryan Leaf.

Fairplay
Why should I put any credibility in what you have to say?

You won't even honor a simple bet.

Yeah i agree.

Credibility has slipped a lot and that just wasn't from the last bet either.

He's his own fan club. I wouldn't trust him as far as i can throw him with what he says.

banyon
ROFL

PWNED.

I think you spiked the ball at the ten yard line, man.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:05 PM

I watched Huard throw a dry ball yesterday that came out SIDEWAYS. Literally rotating like a helicopter blade.
OH GREAT

MORE EXCUSES FOR PRINCE CROYLE!

Croyle does no wrong.
Huard does no right.

I watched Croyle empty hand fumble the ball...if that was Huard, someone would've unloaded a rocket launcher in the stadium and taken him out...

KCChiefsMan
10-08-2007, 06:06 PM
4 TDs and 6 ints. Captain of a piss poor offense with a lot of weapons (TG, LJ, DB). Ya, Huard is awesome. I'll admit, before the season started I was fine with Huard, no it's just painful to watch and I'm aboard the Croyle train.

Count Alex's Wins
I watched Croyle empty hand fumble the ball...if that was Huard, someone would've unloaded a rocket launcher in the stadium and taken him out...

Oh damn, good point. That was an embarrassing play.

Short Leash Hootie
Oh that's great. Compare Croyle to Ryan Leaf.

Ryan Leaf was a disaster waiting to happen straight out from College. It didn't help the fact that he had a very short fuse to begin with.

I'm not worried about Croyle pulling a Ryan Leaf.
Yeah, everyone dubbed Leaf as a huge bust out of college...that's why the Colts almost took him at #1...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I don't understand why everyone treats our 3rd round QB like he was the #1 overall pick...

IF HE WAS THAT GOOD, HE WOULD'VE BEEN TAKEN BEFORE THE 85TH OVERALL PICK.

DFB
I think you spiked the ball at the ten yard line, man.

Yeah, my bad. I think I pulled a Tyron Brackenridge, dropped it at the 1. ROFL

Count Alex's Wins
10-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Yeah i agree.

Credibility has slipped a lot and that just wasn't from the last bet either.

He's his own fan club. I wouldn't trust him as far as i can throw him with what he says.

Jeez. Seriously. The mods can verify that I am NOT Hootie.

Fruit Ninja
OH GREAT

MORE EXCUSES FOR PRINCE CROYLE!

Croyle does no wrong.
Huard does no right.

Come on now. NO one said that. Huard did some ok. Nothing spectacular. Brodie has only thrown a handful of passes. There's no way to compare the kid yet.

Its all good reading though. What i find funny is i get to laugh at 3 Huard fans in this thread so its not half bad. lol

Short Leash Hootie
4 TDs and 6 ints. Captain of a piss poor offense with a lot of weapons (TG, LJ, DB). Ya, Huard is awesome. I'll admit, before the season started I was fine with Huard, no it's just painful to watch and I'm aboard the Croyle train.
LJ has been quite some weapon...

Isn't the running game the reason we find ourselves in 3rd and Long after 3rd and Long...

Those are real successful downs in the NFL!

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:08 PM
These guys are ****ing morons if they think you, DFB and me are the same person...

banyon
10-08-2007, 06:09 PM
Yeah, everyone dubbed Leaf as a huge bust out of college...that's why the Colts almost took him at #1...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I don't understand why everyone treats our 3rd round QB like he was the #1 overall pick...

He wasn't drafted low because of questions about his ability, it was more about whether or not he could stay healthy.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:09 PM
Come on now. NO one said that. Huard did some ok. Nothing spectacular. Brodie has only thrown a handful of passes. There's no way to compare the kid yet.

Its all good reading though. What i find funny is i get to laugh at 3 Huard fans in this thread so its not half bad. lol
My only point for the last day and a half was...

Huard didn't play bad.

He had to play QB for a team that managed 10 rushing yards on 10 carries.

Also, we didn't have a ton of drives...Jacksonville had two monster drives in the first half, had the ball first in the second half, and before we knew it we were down 17-0...

DFB
10-08-2007, 06:10 PM
These guys are ****ing morons if they think you, DFB and me are the same person...

I'm right. I mean, you're right. Ah, hell I'm confused. Schizophrenia is a bitch.

banyon
10-08-2007, 06:11 PM

Fairplay didn't say that, T** C*** did.

Expecting T** C*** to make sense is apparently like expecting you to honor a bet.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:11 PM
He wasn't drafted low because of questions about his ability, it was more about whether or not he could stay healthy.
All of the scouting reports I've read about him when he was coming out of college say he's an injury prone, undersized QB that takes a lot of sacks and doesn't handle pressure very well.

BUT HE'S GOT A CANNON!

All I noticed from the guy this preseason is, he doesn't have very much swagger...

I want a guy that plays like Tom Brady, not in terms of ability, but in terms of 'hey listen, this is my team, STFU and do what I say and I'll get you the ball'...

Huard has a little bit of that, Green didn't have any of that, and I haven't seen any of that shit out of Croyle.

At least when someone ****s up, including himself, Huard lets them know...

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Successful NFL QB's have that swagger...they walk around like they have 10" dicks and always have that shit eating grin...

THAT'S WHAT I WANT FROM OUR QB...

I don't want a humble bitch like Joey Harrington or David Carr, I want a badass bitch impregnator like Tom Brady...

DFB
10-08-2007, 06:13 PM
It was great against Minnie when Damon was about to slug either LJ or Dick Curl (or both). He was fired up, I like that.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:15 PM
yeah, but apparently he can only throw the ball 7 yards...approximately 3 yards shorter than a 9 year old.

banyon
10-08-2007, 06:15 PM
All of the scouting reports I've read about him when he was coming out of college say he's an injury prone, undersized QB that takes a lot of sacks and doesn't handle pressure very well.

BUT HE'S GOT A CANNON!

All I noticed from the guy this preseason is, he doesn't have very much swagger...

I want a guy that plays like Tom Brady, not in terms of ability, but in terms of 'hey listen, this is my team, STFU and do what I say and I'll get you the ball'...

Huard has a little bit of that, Green didn't have any of that, and I haven't seen any of that shit out of Croyle.

At least when someone ****s up, including himself, Huard lets them know...

That's insane asylum quality material there. You don't think Trent Green was the leader of the team?

Mr. Laz
10-08-2007, 06:17 PM
maybe if hootieChief replies to his own thread 30 more times it will reach 100.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:17 PM
That's insane asylum quality material there. You don't think Trent Green was the leader of the team?
Nothing to do with being a leader...

But I think we all grossly overrated Trent and his leadership abilities...

Also, as I've brought up before, in 2004 (7-9) we lead every game but 1 of those in the 4th quarter and several times we had the ball at the end of the game with a chance to either tie the game or take it into OT and Green never got it done...

Bowser
10-08-2007, 06:18 PM
maybe if hootieChief replies to his own thread 30 more times it will reach 100.\

Great. Now Skip is going to get in on that act.

Short Leash Hootie
maybe if hootieChief replies to his own thread 30 more times it will reach 100.
All of my threads reach 100 these days because I'm so badass...

kaplin42
Hootie, did you even watch the game yesterday. If so, what the hell do you see that makes you thing Huard is the man? Because all I see is a QB who is inaccurate as all hell, that consistantly gets batted down at the line. Not to mention the coaches got on his shit this weekend about always checking down to the flat, so to fix this he would zero in on one reciever, and never look the Defense off.

If this is what you think a great QB is, then I'm truly scared to see what you think a crappy QB is.

Bowser
All of my threads reach 100 these days because I'm so badass...

All you accounts don't hurt either.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Hootie, did you even watch the game yesterday. If so, what the hell do you see that makes you thing Huard is the man? Because all I see is a QB who is inaccurate as all hell, that consistantly gets batted down at the line. Not to mention the coaches got on his shit this weekend about always checking down to the flat, so to fix this he would zero in on one reciever, and never look the Defense off.

If this is what you think a great QB is, then I'm truly scared to see what you think a crappy QB is.
What game did you watch?

I think he had one or two batted down at the LOS, and he really only zeroed in on Tony Gonzalez that one time, and it really wasn't even that close to being an INT...

Huard didn't play poorly yesterday.

He played QB for a team that managed 10 yards on 10 carries and saw Jacksonville DOMINATE TOP because Del Rio out-coached the **** out of Herm & Co...

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:21 PM
All you accounts don't hurt either.
I hear ya...

DaKCMan AP
10-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Notice how Wilson had to stop, turn all the way around and wait for the duck to get there.

How many threads is this retarded dipshit going to start?

Coach
10-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Notice how Wilson had to stop, turn all the way around and wait for the duck to get there.

How many threads is this retarded dipshit going to start?

Exactly. I can't recall ever seeing Huard hitting someone in stride.

Bowser
Notice how Wilson had to stop, turn all the way around and wait for the duck to get there.No shit. He hits him in stride, it's good for another 20 yards, if not a score.

KCChiefsMan
LJ has been quite some weapon...

Isn't the running game the reason we find ourselves in 3rd and Long after 3rd and Long...

Those are real successful downs in the NFL!

because defenses are going to make Huard beat them, which he can't.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:26 PM
No shit. He hits him in stride, it's good for another 20 yards, if not a score.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

JESUS

DFB
10-08-2007, 06:27 PM
because defenses are going to make Huard beat them, which he can't.

What about the San Diego game? Oh wait, let me guess...Gonzo and Bowe bailed him out? :shake:

17-29, 284 yds, 2 TDs

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:27 PM
What about the San Diego game? Oh wait, let me guess...Gonzo and Bowe bailed him out? :shake:

17-29, 284 yds, 2 TDs
YEAH BUT THAT ONE THROW WASN'T A SPIRAL

DFB
10-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Exactly. I can't recall ever seeing Huard hitting someone in stride.

Last week, TD pass to Bowe.

Oh wait...that was a fabulous catch by Bowe. Bowe bailed him out, right?

Short Leash Hootie
Last week, TD pass to Bowe.

Oh wait...that was a fabulous catch by Bowe. Bowe bailed him out, right?
NO SPIRAL

Skip Towne
NO team in the league deemed him capable of being a starter in all the time he has been in the league. But a 22 year old who never even played football is right and they are all wrong. Uh huh. We need a kiddie pool around here.

DFB
10-08-2007, 06:30 PM
NO team in the league deemed him capable of being a starter in all the time he has been in the league. But a 22 year old who never even played football is right and they are all wrong. Uh huh. We need a kiddie pool around here.

In all fairness though, Skip, he never had the opportunity. He backed up two of the greatest QBs in the game. Marino and Brady. Trent goes down, he gets an opportunity and made things happen.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:30 PM
POST YOUR FOOTBALL CREDENTIALS, OLD MAN

a1na2
10-08-2007, 06:31 PM

Let's not get facts involved here, that's not kosher!

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Let's not get facts involved here, that's not kosher!
LET'S JUST MAKE EXCUSES EVERYTIME CROYLE MESSES UP!

"HE PROBABLY HAD DIRT IN HIS EYES, OR SOMETHING!"

"THE RECEIVER RAN THE WRONG ROUTE!"

"HUARD NOT ONLY WOULD'VE THROWN THAT PICK, BUT HE WOULD'VE TAKEN OFF HIS PANTS AND FURTHER EMBARRASSED KANSAS CITY CHIEFS FOOTBALL...ON NATIONAL TV!"

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm not the one making absurd statements, punk.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 06:35 PM

"HUARD NOT ONLY WOULD'VE THROWN THAT PICK, BUT HE WOULD'VE TAKEN OFF HIS PANTS AND FURTHER EMBARRASSED KANSAS CITY CHIEFS FOOTBALL...ON NATIONAL TV!"

Chill out Dude! You need to just stop your love affair with Huard. He sucks as a starting QB. (I don't know what he is sucking for you.)

DaKCMan AP
10-08-2007, 06:36 PM
In all fairness though, Skip, he never had the opportunity. He backed up two of the greatest QBs in the game. Marino and Brady. Trent goes down, he gets an opportunity and made things happen.

Don't forget hall of famer Jay Fiedler!

DFB
10-08-2007, 06:37 PM
BTW, yesterday was Huard's first loss at home as a starter.

I'm sure he gave LJ a big high-five for that.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:38 PM
I'm not the one making absurd statements, punk.
so everyone that hasn't played professional or college football can't have an opinion on how good a player is??!

IS THAT RIGHT SKIPPY?

a1na2

Why would skip need credentials? What he posted is a matter of public record on NFL.com.

Sure-Oz
Face it, Croyle has any resemblance of a good game this coming week, Huards time with us is over barring an injury to Croyle.

DaKCMan AP
10-08-2007, 06:39 PM
I think Hootie has eclipsed the Roy's in their unwavering cock suckage of Scanlon.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Why would skip need credentials? What he posted is a matter of public record on NFL.com.
uhhh

what

a1na2
10-08-2007, 06:40 PM
so everyone that hasn't played professional or college football can't have an opinion on how good a player is??!

IS THAT RIGHT SKIPPY?

I'm not Mr. Skip, but what you have to figure is that 22 NFL teams passed on Huard as a starter. That pretty much agrees with what has been said and recorded in statistics during Huards career.

Short Leash Hootie
Face it, Croyle has any resemblance of a good game this coming week, Huards time with us is over barring an injury to Croyle.
where do you see anyone arguing with this?

Coach
I think Hootie has eclipsed the Roy's in their unwavering cock suckage of Scanlon.

Wayyyy past it.

Short Leash Hootie
I'm not Mr. Skip, but what you have to figure is that 22 NFL teams passed on Huard as a starter. That pretty much agrees with what has been said and recorded in statistics during Huards career.
a few teams passed on Tom Brady in the draft...

Trent Green didn't play a snap in the NFL for years...

sometimes, good QB's are just overlooked...

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Wayyyy past it.
SOOOO FAR

a1na2
10-08-2007, 06:41 PM
uhhh

what

DUH! HOMER. Try doing a simple search on Huard. Let us know what you find.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 06:42 PM

Green played for, what, 5 NFL teams? How many teams did Huard try out for and get cut? (think about the number 22)

banyon
10-08-2007, 06:42 PM

ROFL

DFB
10-08-2007, 06:43 PM

Full disclosure: Fiedler had a good year. That Dolphins team won the division. Out of 861 offensive snaps that season, Huard had 63 which was mop-up duty when the Dolphins were beatin' the hell out of somebody. Again, was never given the chance.

Halfcan
10-08-2007, 06:43 PM
How many freakin Damon treads do you need to start? Get over it Man Glove.

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 06:44 PM

IS THAT RIGHT SKIPPY?
Everybody is out of step but you. And yes, I played football and have been around it for 50 years. You ain't got shit.

LOCOChief
10-08-2007, 06:45 PM
This thread is amazing.
How many times have we seen Huard dance around in the pocket for 5 seconds take 3 eratic steps forward run into his guard or center and fall down. (at least 3 that I remember)
There is no comparison in arm strenth or release time, there really should be no argument here. As dissfuntional as this offense looks why not try Croyle?

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 06:46 PM
And are you aware caps are considered rude? I can see you have no consideration for anyone but yourself. Even GC has better manners.

banyon
10-08-2007, 06:46 PM

This is in the same thread. Seriously PCP kills man.

DaKCMan AP
10-08-2007, 06:48 PM
Full disclosure: Fiedler had a good year. That Dolphins team won the division. Even then, Huard only had 63 attempts. Again, was never given the chance.

LMAO

I think we solved the puzzle. You perceive mediocrity as success.

Fiedler had a QB rating of 74.5 and threw 14TDs and 14 INTs. Damon, in his 63 attempts, had a 60.2 QB rating.

Fiedler had a good year? You're ****ing delusional.

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Good QB's are not overlooked for 10 years. Did a squirrel eat your brains?

DFB
10-08-2007, 06:54 PM
LMAO

Fiedler had a QB rating of 74.5 and threw 14TDs and 14 INTs. Damon, in his 63 attempts, had a 60.2 QB rating.

There are some things you can't measure with stats. He quarterbacked and led his team to the division title. Beating Peyton Manning and the Colts not only in the division race, but also in the playoffs. He won a playoff game. Which by everyone's measure here, a playoff win = success.

You don't have a good memory.

DFB
10-08-2007, 06:54 PM
LMAO

I perceive WINNING as success. Period.

DFB
10-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Good QB's are not overlooked for 10 years. Did a squirrel eat your brains?

No way, my head's too damn hard for it to gnaw through. :)

DaKCMan AP
10-08-2007, 06:58 PM
There are some things you can't measure with stats. He quarterbacked and led his team to the division title. Beating Peyton Manning and the Colts not only in the division race, but also in the playoffs. He won a playoff game. Which by everyone's measure here, a playoff win = success.

You don't have a good memory.

I have a great memory. I lived in South Florida at that time. They all complained about Fiedler nonstop. What got them wins was an outstanding defense and a career-year by Lamar Smith. Their D had 28 interceptions and Jason Taylor and Trace Armstrong had 14.5 and 16.5 sacks, respectively. That's unconscious!!

If they had an even average QB and a good WR they would have gone much further.

DaKCMan AP
10-08-2007, 06:59 PM

So you'd be happy with Rex Grossman as our QB, since by your very own definition he's extremely successful?

Sure-Oz
10-08-2007, 07:00 PM
I have a great memory. I lived in South Florida at that time. They all complained about Fiedler nonstop. What got them wins was an outstanding defense and a career-year by Lamar Smith. Their D had 28 interceptions and Jason Taylor and Trace Armstrong had 14.5 and 16.5 sacks, respectively. That's unconscious!!

If they had an even average QB and a good WR they would have gone much further.
Kind've the main reason Trent Dilfer was a SB winner as well. Superior Defense and Running Game.

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 07:00 PM
No way, my head's too damn hard for it to gnaw through. :)
I'll buy that.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 07:01 PM

So the fact that we are 2-3 is your interpretation of winning?

I think that we might need to give you a starter course in math. W=2 and L=3 does not indicate success to virtually all of the world. Passer ratings less than 75 tends to follow the QB's that have the W-L ratio shown above.

Now, go back to the 5th grade and start over with your math. Please don't try the involved stuff like binary numbers, they will only confuse you more.

DFB
10-08-2007, 07:04 PM
So you'd be happy with Rex Grossman as our QB, since by your very own definition he's extremely successful?

Of course not. But IF he was, I would support him and give him credit where credit is due. NO ONE here has ANYTHING good to say about Huard. Why do you think Hootie doesn't ever shut up? That's what it's all about. It's not so much about Huard vs. Croyle anymore. Everyone hear fully understands that Brodie is naturally more athletically gifted than Huard. He's got 10+ years of youth on the guy!

BTW, moot point...but Rex Grossman did something that no Chiefs has done since Montana. Win a playoff game.

DaKCMan AP
10-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Of course not. But IF he was, I would support him and give him credit where credit is due. NO ONE hear has ANYTHING good to say about Huard. Why do you think Hootie doesn't ever shut up? That's what it's all about. It's not so much about Huard vs. Croyle anymore. Everyone hear fully understands that Brodie is naturally more athletically gifted than Huard. He's got 10+ years of youth on the guy!

BTW, moot point...but Rex Grossman did something that no Chiefs has done since Montana. Win a playoff game.

I can't here what you're trying to say hear.

DFB
10-08-2007, 07:07 PM
So the fact that we are 2-3 is your interpretation of winning?

I think that we might need to give you a starter course in math. W=2 and L=3 does not indicate success to virtually all of the world. Passer ratings less than 75 tends to follow the QB's that have the W-L ratio shown above.

Now, go back to the 5th grade and start over with your math. Please don't try the involved stuff like binary numbers, they will only confuse you more.

Show me once where I said I was happy with this team. Show me once where I said 2-3 was successful.

In reference to Fiedler and the Dolphins, I simply said, "I perceive winning as success." And I do. 11-5 Division Champs and a playoff win. That's a successful season.

Not once did I correlate that statement with our 2-3 Chiefs. Thanks for reading the entire thread though.

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Hey, he has multiple degrees. Apparently none of them are in 5th grade English.

DFB
10-08-2007, 07:08 PM

LMAO You got me. I'm a grammar freak.

DFB
10-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Hey, he has multiple degrees. Apparently none of them are in 5th grade English.

Skipped it, of course. :)

a1na2
10-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Of course not. But IF he was, I would support him and give him credit where credit is due. NO ONE hear has ANYTHING good to say about Huard. Why do you think Hootie doesn't ever shut up? That's what it's all about. It's not so much about Huard vs. Croyle anymore. Everyone hear fully understands that Brodie is naturally more athletically gifted than Huard. He's got 10+ years of youth on the guy!

So you are trying to compare Huard to Grossman and Montana? Huard can't win games against just half way good teams. Tell me how he would be able to play against teams that are good?

DFB
10-08-2007, 07:11 PM
So you are trying to compare Huard to Grossman and Montana? Huard can't win games against just half way good teams. Tell me how he would be able to play against teams that are good?

I'm not comparing anyone's play on the field.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Show me once where I said I was happy with this team. Show me once where I said 2-3 was successful.

In reference to Fiedler and the Dolphins, I simply said, "I perceive winning as success." And I do. 11-5 Division Champs and a playoff win. That's a successful season.

Not once did I correlate that statement with our 2-3 Chiefs. Thanks for reading the entire thread though.

Dude, you were talking about how you were gaging success in relation to Huard. Huard is 2-3 and that is hardly successful. You need to determine how you answer questions before you get on a high horse about someone commenting on your ineptitude.

Terribilis
10-08-2007, 07:12 PM
I would just like to interject here, that I too am GOATSE.

DFB
10-08-2007, 07:13 PM
I would just like to interject here, that I too am GOATSE.

ROFL Join the club. :shake:

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Skipped it, of course. :)
It shows.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm not comparing anyone's play on the field.

You wrote:
Originally Posted by DFB

Sure sounds like you are to me. But ... oh hell, you were comparing Huard to Grossman and Montana, check what you wrote.

WilliamTheIrish
10-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Hootie, I agree that Huard was not the reason for the loss. IMO, we just got wasted in the trenches. That's where it was won (and lost). Amazing how fast this team's rushing attack has gone south since the retirement of Roaf.
Also, I think you realize that most folks here don't really hate Huard. Many of them exaggerate Huard's deficiencies. Fans just want to find out if maybe Carl fell out of a tree and landed on his feet and that Huard might be more than the status quo "game manager" QB's this franchise has been trotting out there for 18 years. (save for Joe).
I don't think anybody wants the team to 4-12. But if it were to hasten the departure of Carl and co., I could stomach it.

DFB
10-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Dude, you were talking about how you were gaging success in relation to Huard. Huard is 2-3 and that is hardly successful. You need to determine how you answer questions before you get on a high horse about someone commenting on your ineptitude.

Show me where I said that. Show me where I said Huard is 2-3 and successful. Since you won't read from page 1, here's the Cliffs Notes:

I was said Huard was never given a chance; had to back up two of the greatest QBs in football - Marino and Brady.

A voice from afar says, "Ah yes, but don't forget Jay Fiedler."

Well, obviously Fiedler is not Marino or Brady. But he did have a good year, no?

Again, the voice says, "here are his stats....no, my friend. Mediocre."

I say, "Some things you cannot measure by stats. He quarterbacked a team to a division title and a playoff win."

And so, we have "I perceive winning as success."

Whew!

a1na2
10-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Hootie, I agree that Huard was not the reason for the loss. IMO, we just got wasted in the trenches. That's where it was won (and lost). Amazing how fast this team's rushing attack has gone south since the retirement of Roaf.
Also, I think you realize that most folks here don't really hate Huard. Many of them exaggerate Huard's deficiencies. Fans just want to find out if maybe Carl fell out of a tree and landed on his feet and that Huard might be more than the status quo "game manager" QB's this franchise has been trotting out there for 18 years. (save for Joe).
I don't think anybody wants the team to 4-12. But if it were to hasten the departure of Carl and co., I could stomach it.

Who are you going to bitch out after Carl is gone and we go 4-12 for the next 5 years?

DFB
10-08-2007, 07:19 PM
It shows.

Really though....homophones in 5th grade? I think I had it way before then.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Show me where I said that. Show me where I said Huard is 2-3 and successful. Since you won't read from page 1, here's the Cliffs Notes:

I was said Huard was never given a chance; had to back up two of the greatest QBs in football - Marino and Brady.

A voice from afar says, "Ah yes, but don't forget Jay Fiedler."

Well, obviously Fiedler is not Marino or Brady. But he did have a good year, no?

Again, the voice says, "here are his stats....no, my friend. Mediocre."

I say, "Some things you cannot measure by stats. He quarterbacked a team to a division title and a playoff win."

And so, we have "I perceive winning as success."

Whew!

You are really reaching to prove a point that everyone can see is bullshit.

Your comparison was not made in response to other posts, it seemed to be another attempt to bolster up your backdoor lover.

DFB
10-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Sure sounds like you are to me. But ... oh hell, you were comparing Huard to Grossman and Montana, check what you wrote.

:sigh: And if you would read, you would see that I said that I was not comparing anyone's play on the field. And it wasn't I that brought Rex into the discussion.

DFB
10-08-2007, 07:23 PM
You are really reaching to prove a point that everyone can see is bullshit.

Your comparison was not made in response to other posts, it seemed to be another attempt to bolster up your backdoor lover.

Backdoor lover? Because I believe that Damon gives us the best chance to be successful this year? :shake: That's getting old.

If Brodie can get us there, fantastic! I'll be Brodie's "backdoor lover." If you will read what I consistently write, I am all for winning...and winning now. Bring in Len Dawson, for all I care.

I've never been against Brodie. I just want the Chiefs to win, period. Everyone here (minus 3) don't see any good in what Huard does. Which is completely exaggerated.

And also why threads like these keep getting posted by Hootie. ROFL

Count Alex's Wins
10-08-2007, 07:24 PM
I disagree with you, DFB. Oh, and you too, Hootie.

DFB
10-08-2007, 07:25 PM
I disagree with you, DFB. Oh, and you too, Hootie.

You can't disagree with me! We're the same person!

a1na2
10-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Backdoor lover? Because I believe that Damon gives us the best chance to be successful this year? :shake: That's getting old.

If Brodie can get us there, fantastic! I'll be Brodie's "backdoor lover." If you will read what I consistently write, I am all for winning...and winning now. Bring in Len Dawson, for all I care.

I've never been against Brodie. I just want the Chiefs to win, period.

DUDE, WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE COMPETITIVE THIS YEAR FOR ANY REASON WITH ANY QB. THE HERMIT SUCKS AS A HC, HE WOULD MAKE A GOOD DC BUT NOTHING MORE. HE DOES NOT HAVE THE ACUMEN TO HANDLE BOTH OFFENSE AND DEFENSE. NO, I TAKE THAT BACK, HE COULD NEVER HANDLE THE OFFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL, NOT NOW, NOT EVER.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 07:29 PM
:sigh: And if you would read, you would see that I said that I was not comparing anyone's play on the field. And it wasn't I that brought Rex into the discussion.

You might not have brought him in to the discussion but you used him in the comparison. What a loon you are.

DFB
10-08-2007, 07:29 PM
[SIZE=1]DUDE, WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE COMPETITIVE THIS YEAR FOR ANY REASON WITH ANY QB. THE HERMIT SUCKS AS A HC, HE WOULD MAKE A GOOD DC BUT NOTHING MORE. HE DOES NOT HAVE THE ACUMEN TO HANDLE BOTH OFFENSE AND DEFENSE. NO, I TAKE THAT BACK, HE COULD NEVER HANDLE THE OFFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL, NOT NOW, NOT EVER.[/SIZE=1]

Ok, that's your opinion. I think we could be competitive, at least in the West. The AFCW is nuts. 8-8 could win the division. That's my opinion. But I also think that Huard is the only one that could do that THIS year. My opinion.

P.S. With the CAPS lock, I'm starting to think YOU are Hootie.

Which would be weird.

Because I'm Hootie, too.

Strange. :eek:

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2007, 07:32 PM
I don't get it Hootie. That gif you show in the original post indicates more of a good catch by Wilson than a good pass by Huard. I actually think you hurt your cause by displaying it.

DFB
10-08-2007, 07:32 PM
You might not have brought him in to the discussion but you used him in the comparison. What a loon you are.

I used Grossman in the comparison that he was successful because he led his team to the division title and a playoff win....nevermind.

I'm a loon? Because I think we could be competitive this year? Because I'm not ready to throw in the towel on this season?

Look at me, I'm a loon!! I love the Chiefs!

I'm optimistic! I think we can be competitive!

I hope for the best! I'm a loon!!

I'm going to eat dinner and watch wrasslin'. :shake:

Hootie out...er, GOATSE....uh, DFB.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Ok, that's your opinion. I think we could be competitive, at least in the West. The AFCW is nuts. 8-8 could win the division. That's my opinion. But I also think that Huard is the only one that could do that THIS year. My opinion.

P.S. With the CAPS lock, I'm starting to think YOU are Hootie.

Which would be weird.

Because I'm Hootie, too.

Strange. :eek:

I think all three of you are on drugs.

KC will not finish 8-8 this year. If they have 6 wins it will be classified as a miracle.

Huard is not the answer, never has been and never will be. Croyle is young and needs seasoning to be the QB we need him to be. He was never going to have a chance to do that holding a clipboard. Huard held the clipboard for Green and did absolutely nothing spectacular, he won against lesser teams and got run over roughshod by middle of the road and better teams.

The only way that Croyle is going to develop is to be on the field. If he sits the rest of this year (after this coming weekend) his skills will deteriorate in much the same manner as all of the other young QB's that have been in KC.

Huard is nothing more than an adequate backup and should not be in the games as a starter, he doesn't have the arm or the intelligence to run a game plan.

WilliamTheIrish
10-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Who are you going to bitch out after Carl is gone and we go 4-12 for the next 5 years?

I'll worry about that when the time comes.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 07:39 PM
I used Grossman in the comparison that he was successful because he led his team to the division title and a playoff win....nevermind.

I'm a loon? Because I think we could be competitive this year? Because I'm not ready to throw in the towel on this season?

Look at me, I'm a loon!! I love the Chiefs!

I'm optimistic! I think we can be competitive!

I hope for the best! I'm a loon!!

I'm going to eat dinner and watch wrasslin'. :shake:

Hootie out...er, GOATSE....uh, DFB.

As a matter of fact you are a loon. The post above proves it.

Being optimistic when your team has an offense and a HC that knows how to use it makes people that have common sense optimistic. This year the Chiefs don't have a snowballs chance in hell to get to the playoffs. They just don't have the team to do it.

The multi million dollar running back we have will be doing well if he can break 1000 yards this season. If the hermit doesn't get aggressive with what offensive players he has we may have won the last game for the year that we are going to win.

Being a homer and being realistic are totally completely different venues. All Chiefs fans want to win every game, this year our hopes will be dashed. I don't say that because I dislike Huard, I day that because the statistics tell me that our offense couldn't score against some of the high school teams in KC.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 07:42 PM

The time is coming and we will be cellar dwellers unless the new guy is the second coming of Carl Peterson. In Petersons' first 7 years he was in the playoffs 6 times. He was on track for the SB but we had a coach that lost sight of his mission when the playoffs were achieved. Marty went from being an aggressive coach to a coach that played not to lose and that just about guarantees a loss every time.

Carl has been good for the Chiefs and it will be a shame for the fans when he is no longer there, unless ... as stated above.

chagrin
10-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Hootie, I'm sure this has been said before but you do realize he's never started in the NFL before right?

I'm beginning to think your bits here are just for a goof. No way you deep down truly believe that ripping on a guy who has not 1 single start in the NFL is a admirable thing.

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Really though....homophones in 5th grade? I think I had it way before then.
Yet you don't know the difference between"here" and "hear".

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 07:46 PM
Hey, William, How 'bout them 'Cats?

KCChiefsMan
10-08-2007, 07:54 PM
This is in the same thread. Seriously PCP kills man.

ya this guy is really contradicting himself. Great QBs are overlooked......Croyle was a 3rd rounder! he sucks because other teams overlooked him.

jesus christ, I mean Huard has not played that well. if his QB rating was in the top 20 in the NFL than maybe he could have a viable case...or not

WilliamTheIrish
10-08-2007, 08:07 PM
The time is coming and we will be cellar dwellers unless the new guy is the second coming of Carl Peterson. In Petersons' first 7 years he was in the playoffs 6 times. He was on track for the SB but we had a coach that lost sight of his mission when the playoffs were achieved. Marty went from being an aggressive coach to a coach that played not to lose and that just about guarantees a loss every time.

Carl has been good for the Chiefs and it will be a shame for the fans when he is no longer there, unless ... as stated above.

Hi Carl.

WilliamTheIrish
10-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Hey, William, How 'bout them 'Cats?

Hi skip. What can I say? pwned by KU again.

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Hi skip. What can I say? pwned by KU again.
Sorry, I couldn't help it.

WilliamTheIrish
10-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Sorry, I couldn't help it.

I'm not too upset. I had something happen this weekend that took the sting out of it.

Sunday, at about 12:04 pm on a 145 yard par 3, from an elevated tee, with my trusty 7 iron, I hit a HOLE IN ONE!!!

a1na2
10-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Hi Carl.

Do you honestly think that CP would actually read anything here?

I've been watching the Chiefs for a very long time. When Carl arrived we gained respectability. For a couple of years the Chiefs jerseys and other gear were the #1 seller in the U.S.

The Chiefs are not now what we want, but up the hiring of the Hermit we have been competitive, we are no longer in that category. We need to take our lumps and then hope that we can assemble some kind of offense next year. If the Hermit is still here we will draft mainly defense again as we have to have a defense to win championships, to hell with the offense. (180 deg. out of phase with DV.) We need a balance and unless we get a new head coach that understands that issue we will continue to yo-yo and never do anything but continue the last 6 years of failures.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 08:41 PM
I'm not too upset. I had something happen this weekend that took the sting out of it.
Sunday, at about 12:04 pm on a 145 yard par 3, from an elevated tee, with my trusty 7 iron, I hit a HOLE IN ONE!!!

YOU WERE PLAYING GOLF INSTEAD OF WATCHING THE CHIEFS? SACRILEGE MAN, SACRILEGE.

How did it feel? Best I've ever done is about 1" away. Rain soaked green and the ball sunk full depth next to the hole (mud aided).

GarySpFc
10-08-2007, 08:55 PM
LOOK AT THAT TIGHT MASTERPIECE?! SHIT, YOU'D THINK THAT BALL WAS A 14 YEAR OLD TEENAGER!

Little girl, Croyle's pass was thrown in a downpour. Huard at best throws ruptured ducks.

WilliamTheIrish
10-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Do you honestly think that CP would actually read anything here?

I've been watching the Chiefs for a very long time. When Carl arrived we gained respectability. For a couple of years the Chiefs jerseys and other gear were the #1 seller in the U.S.

The Chiefs are not now what we want, but up the hiring of the Hermit we have been competitive, we are no longer in that category. We need to take our lumps and then hope that we can assemble some kind of offense next year. If the Hermit is still here we will draft mainly defense again as we have to have a defense to win championships, to hell with the offense. (180 deg. out of phase with DV.) We need a balance and unless we get a new head coach that understands that issue we will continue to yo-yo and never do anything but continue the last 6 years of failures.

Uh.... No. I don't believe Carl reads the Planet. However, you defense of CarlCo led me to post that sarcastically. Why the hell anybody would wish for another Carl is (quite frankly)
I don't care about the Chiefs from a marketing aspect. The bottom line is that Carl hasn't achieved what Schaaf and Steadman did. I've heard all the bullshit from CarlCo.
"Winningest franchise of the 90's".
"Consecutive sellouts....

I want a GM who isn't afraid for the franchise to have a down season. Or two. As long as the new GM has a plan for rebuilding, instead of the "Anything can happen whn you make the tournament" attitude.

DaKCMan AP
10-08-2007, 09:21 PM
If the Hermit is still here we will draft mainly defense again as we have to have a defense to win championships, to hell with the offense.

You do realize that Herm drafted what looks to be an absolute stud WR?

You also realize that in his two drafts Herm has drafted 7 offensive players and 6 defensive players?

kaplin42
10-08-2007, 09:41 PM
What game did you watch?

I think he had one or two batted down at the LOS, and he really only zeroed in on Tony Gonzalez that one time, and it really wasn't even that close to being an INT...

Huard didn't play poorly yesterday.

He played QB for a team that managed 10 yards on 10 carries and saw Jacksonville DOMINATE TOP because Del Rio out-coached the **** out of Herm & Co...

Go back and watch the game. From hike to throw, Huards head never moves off his reciever.

Pathetic man, seriously.

Coach
10-08-2007, 10:13 PM

You also realize that in his two drafts Herm has drafted 7 offensive players and 6 defensive players?

Yep. Herm is no coach. However, I am willing to give him the scouting/drafting a B+ thus far with the players that we have seen.

However, whoever is gonna be the GM or the HC for next year, will need to be drafting at least two O-Linemen in the 2008 NFL Draft.

Coach
10-08-2007, 11:19 PM

Yes, because everyone knows that the only folks in the world that are allowed to talk smack anywhere, on any subject at any time are Huard fans.

Please continue to own us you. Come on, lets hear some more of that genius smack like the Huard throws better than Croyle?

That never gets old. :rolleyes:

Lord knows you don't deserve to take any s**t at all after all the silly a** posts in every possible f**king thread in this forum you could use to take a shot at the anti-Huard fans in any manner.

Hell, at least this is a regular season loss. Everyone here had to sit through 3 weeks of you bragging about the f**king Damon Huard records, and how his QB rating of 77.3 did a "outstanding job."

What a joke man.

The Huard sucks, the Croyle is the future, and the Chiefs have a better chance of succeeding, especially in the future, if they get Croyle in the goddamn game, from here on and out.

Big f**king deal, get over it.

a1na2
10-08-2007, 11:36 PM

And yet the offense has gone down hill. Can you imagine what would be going on if Bowe wasn't drafted or was a bust? Our offense would be worse than it is now!!!!!!!!

a1na2
10-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Uh.... No. I don't believe Carl reads the Planet. However, you defense of CarlCo led me to post that sarcastically. Why the hell anybody would wish for another Carl is (quite frankly)
I don't care about the Chiefs from a marketing aspect. The bottom line is that Carl hasn't achieved what Schaaf and Steadman did. I've heard all the bullshit from CarlCo.
"Winningest franchise of the 90's".
"Consecutive sellouts....

I want a GM who isn't afraid for the franchise to have a down season. Or two. As long as the new GM has a plan for rebuilding, instead of the "Anything can happen whn you make the tournament" attitude.

From the Chief website:
Steadman can look with pride at a list of accomplishments the organization has achieved since moving from Dallas for the beginning of the 63 season in the old AFL. It was Steadman who conceived the idea of building the dual Harry S Truman Sports Complex, which houses Arrowhead and Kauffman Stadiums. At the time of its construction the complex was recognized as one of the most well-conceived sports facilities in the world. Steadman was promoted from General Manager to Executive Vice President and General Manager in 66; in August of 76 he was named President of the Chiefs...

Does it mean anything that Steadman was at the helm during the years that started the Chiefs decline?

Just exactly do you think Jim Schaaf did? He was the GM from the time that Steadman was promoted and remained there until 1988.

Together the two of them didn't have the number of playoff games that Carl Peterson did.

Steadman was the GM from the merger to '76. In 1970 (1969 season) we won the SB. After that we went to the playoffs twice more, then from '73 until '88 we went one time.

I don't think your comparison is valid. Carl has been better for the franchise than both of your examples put together.

gta0012
10-09-2007, 12:16 AM
Go back and watch the game. From hike to throw, Huards head never moves off his reciever.

Pathetic man, seriously.

THANK YOU!!! I called that shit all game. It's ridiculous we didn't get more hurt with that. He can not look off recievers.

You see croyle look at like 10 people before he throws..is it cause he is good? or scared? Who cares! At least he isn't Huard :P

Skip Towne
10-09-2007, 12:20 AM

Whoa! Congrats! Double credit for doing it left handed!

greg63
10-09-2007, 12:26 AM
The only time I ever hit a Hole in one was on the put, put course. :D