ThaChop
06-07-2001, 04:43 PM
New story at.....

http://KCChopper.homestead.com/KCChopper.html

Take care!

ThaChop

BIG_DADDY
06-07-2001, 05:05 PM
Proctor did a good job. He was always one of the good guys. Now that the Star is down where is he hanging at? Pigskin?

KS Smitty
06-07-2001, 05:14 PM
EMOTIONAL!!!! WOMEN GET EMOTIONAL? He evidently means Denise. Tommykat and cathyb don't seem any more emotional than the males that post on here. Or are you all a bunch of women?:rolleyes: Seriously the post about the lakers losing the first game of the championship seemed to have some emotional content. It's obvious that the "opinion" was written by a man.
Mrs. Smitty
Tries not to be too emotional:D

keg in kc
06-07-2001, 05:19 PM
Nice job, Johnny.

Seemed pretty accurate.

Although I think there's plenty of emotion flying around sometimes. ;)

KS Smitty
06-07-2001, 05:28 PM
That Mrs. Smitty! I leave the room for a second and BAM there she is posting away. I guess this makes it easier to get to 100 posts:) I think Johnny did a good job describing the different types that post, except for the women being emotional and that when they post they draw a crowd. I guess it depends on which woman you are. Of course I HAVE to be careful with the Mrs. peekin over my shoulder.:D

Smitty
Mark only has Big Brother watching him:(

AustinChief
06-07-2001, 05:30 PM
Uh-oh!

Mrs. Smitty is posting again! ;)

OK... let's all wait until Smitty loses control again... and get some dirt from the Mrs. :D

--Kyle

KCJohnny
06-07-2001, 05:34 PM
I didn't say that women were emotional!
I said that women are more likely to include some emotion with their opinions while men are more likely to stand around with their hands in their pockets and comment dryly on facts, etc...

I KNOW emotion gets going around here!

KCJ
Bull's eye painted on his forehead
:eek:

aturnis
06-07-2001, 05:36 PM
I do believe Mr. Smitty has been violated once again. You think he'll be mad....nah, probably just feel dirty and violated onece again. I know if my girlfriend did that to me I would be hysterical.......this isn't a place for her, this is my home away from home.

Hope the lil lady doesn't pull a Mrs. Smitty!

aturnis
06-07-2001, 05:42 PM
Proctor-pimp......I know what you are saying about the emotion, actually I do believe I even read something about that somewhere. It had something to do with the human character, thinking, way of direction and other such thinks of men opposed to women.

KS Smitty
06-07-2001, 05:44 PM
Actually it's kinda(?) nice to be able to share our Chiefs fanatism with each other. She usually yells louder than me and knows the game quite well. No she's not listening, she's cooking supper like a good Mrs. Smitty.
Johnny,
Don't worry Mrs. Smitty was funnin when she did the emotional woman thing. She likes to do that kind of stuff. Now if she was seriously upset she wouldn't have even been able to type and I would have heard all about it.
Thanks for the support, it's appreciated.
Smitty

KCJohnny
06-07-2001, 05:49 PM
Mr & Mrs. Smitty:
You sound like you got a good thing goin'.
Bless you!

aturnis:
Proctor PIMP????????

KCJ
:confused:

Raiderhader
06-07-2001, 06:34 PM
Great article. I would make a slightly different observation about the types of BBs though. Whiloe the Planet is tightly controlled, it is really only so in the form of trolls. If you aren't a troll and have a history around here, you can get by with quite a lot. It is very open and often times goes into a free for all (of course the fact that most of the posters on here respect one another means that even when it gets heated, whoever is involved is usually able to move on). But aside from the control of trolls, it is a pretty free board.

Hader,
wondering if the chaplin has a side career

KCJohnny
06-07-2001, 09:28 PM
As a matter of fact, I do have a side career as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division. I'm shopping my resume for anyone who can make me a better offer!
I'm glad you liked the article. IMO, the Planet is not a gestapo run controlled site, but a troll free Chiefs fans open forum, and man, I APPRECIATE that!
KCJ

Mark M
06-07-2001, 10:24 PM
Smitty--
I'd much rather have my wife than my boss looking in on me!! ;) But she won't post here because she thinks it's weird that I have "conversations" with complete strangers.

Besides .. she's a Packer's fan (although she hates Packfan ... she looked over my shoulder to read some of his posts and thought he was an idiot. Ahhhh ... just one more reason why I love her!).

MM
~~Will take the lesser of two evils.

Raiderhader
06-08-2001, 12:02 AM
As a matter of fact, I do have a side career as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division. I'm shopping my resume for anyone who can make me a better offer!

KCJ,
I think aturnis has one picked out for you.:D Let's see, as a chaplin you could run girls by dressing them up as nuns.... Alright, I'll quit now.:D

Hader,
needs to get his mind out of the gutter

Otter
06-08-2001, 02:28 AM
Good article KCJ.

How's that for middle of the road and dry?

Wait till the season starts and there's somthing to get emotional about. I can't get to fired up about "Trent might throw" and "Cadrez Signed".

aturnis
06-08-2001, 02:56 AM
Sorry bout that, I usually add pimp to the end of my friends names when talking to them, sort of a complimentary nickname I guess:D !

KCJohnny
06-09-2001, 09:56 AM
You can't get excited enough to post a reply?
Try writing a column.
You know I'm scraping the bottom of the creative barrel when I start writing about us posters...

KCJ

Skip Towne
06-09-2001, 10:31 AM
You want a new career, Johnny? You might become a Proctorologist. Hee Hee

Phobia
06-09-2001, 10:34 AM
I liked your article, KCJ - I was just upset that I wasn't mentioned by name. I guess I'm slightly vain, though. :D

KCJohnny
06-09-2001, 04:23 PM
KPhobia:
You don't know how tempted I was to actually use names. Truth be told, there were about 4 of us I did use as 'models' for the different types of posters.
KCJ

Raiderhader
06-10-2001, 09:34 AM
What 4 posters did you use as models Johnny?

KCJohnny
06-10-2001, 12:28 PM
You're not going to get me in trouble THAT easily!
KCJ