PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Huard

KCKID58
10-17-2007, 06:21 AM
As I watched the game on Sunday did I see the ref help Huard off the ground? And the same ref helped JA off the ground. Does anybody have any pictures of this?

BigRedChief
10-17-2007, 06:32 AM
Refs help people off the ground all the time. It's not uncommon.

Kerberos
10-17-2007, 07:51 AM
Gannon sure made a big deal out of it. He said in all his days playing in the league he NEVER had a ref help him up off the ground.

Then again he was just a backup.

Damon is now a starter and he needs all the help he can get!

morphius
10-17-2007, 07:55 AM
Gannon sure made a big deal out of it. He said in all his days playing in the league he NEVER had a ref help him up off the ground.

Then again he was just a backup.

Damon is now a starter and he needs all the help he can get!
I haven't seen it often, but I have seen it a few times were players get helped up by a ref.

jidar
10-17-2007, 07:58 AM
A ref helped Huard up twice.
I've always been of the opinion someone from the Oline should be helping the QB up since it's their fault when he goes down.

TinyEvel
10-17-2007, 08:02 AM
Actually, in the full-length clip, you can see the ref help Huard up and put him in one of these:

Kerberos
10-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Actually, in the full-length clip, you can see the ref help Huard up and put him in one of these:

Is that the full rotating seat model so Huard can turn and chuck an interception on the fly?

MTG#10
10-17-2007, 09:58 AM
A ref helped Huard up twice.
I've always been of the opinion someone from the Oline should be helping the QB up since it's their fault when he goes down.

Except for when the QB knows a blitz is coming and holds on to the ball too long...for Huard thats almost everytime.

Alton deFlat
10-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Is that the full rotating seat model so Huard can turn and chuck an interception on the fly?

That would be the one.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EDSfEL1qiGw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EDSfEL1qiGw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

StcChief
10-17-2007, 10:30 AM
REFS are just trying to keep game moving so they can get outta there....