PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs defenders licking their chops!

HIChief
10-30-2007, 02:01 AM
If you were Jarred Allen, Tamba Hali, Derrick Johnson, Donnie Edwards, or Jarrod Page, what did you observe about Green Bay's offense that leaves you just drooling for a crack at them?

Ans for me: His two bombs aside, Farve completely wiffed the hand-off on two running plays, and then fumbled that pass after the pump fake. Allen should be able to rush to the backfield and take those handoffs! He also telegraphs them so far in advance!

Pablo
10-30-2007, 02:09 AM
Yeah..The Chiefs D ought to have a good day against the good ol' boy Favre. I like the guy, but he's in for a world of hurtin'. Denver had absolutely no push up front, it was sad. I really like the odds of LJ against that soft D. All those arm tackles brought back nightmares of the DV era Chiefs.

bsp4444
10-30-2007, 08:34 AM
Didn't seem to help the Giants and Eagles. These are teams leading the league in sacks and defense and Green Bay beat them. I'd say the Chiefs have their work cut out for them.

Reerun_KC
10-30-2007, 08:36 AM
Actually listening to 610 this am... Most of the Chiefs D players are very excited to play against him and get his autograph....

Actually they sound giddy and in awe of him...

BigRedChief
10-30-2007, 08:37 AM
Didn't seem to help the Giants and Eagles. These are teams leading the league in sacks and defense and Green Bay beat them. I'd say the Chiefs have their work cut out for them.
No chit. You have DJ and Jared both publically saying that they are going to take Farve's head off this Sunday.

They need to shut up and just go play the game.

StcChief
10-30-2007, 08:41 AM
No chit. You have DJ and Jared both publically saying that they are going to take Farve's head off this Sunday.

Giants were NOT playing well then and Eagles game was at Lambo.

Our team would be better just shut up get ready to play. Favre is a master don't let him burn you.

King_Chief_Fan
10-30-2007, 08:49 AM
Favre doesn't need much time to launch his missles. His receivers are fast and very sure handed. He will toast Surtain and Law. The Chiefs have their work cut out for them....

boogblaster
10-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Chiefs by 6 ... Allen 2 more sacks ...

Frankie
10-30-2007, 08:56 AM
Actually listening to 610 this am... Most of the Chiefs D players are very excited to play against him and get his autograph....
Allen and Hali should carry pen and paper on their unis. They will get his autograph in the backfield.

HonestChieffan
10-30-2007, 09:08 AM
I just hope chiefs can keep it close.

Oh Snap
10-30-2007, 09:51 AM

as well as allen has played....he has the right to say what ever the **** he wants.

HonestChieffan
10-30-2007, 10:04 AM
Hope they dont show their ass like Bly did with his moth overrunning his ass last night pre game. I long for the days when these guys would just shut up and play the game and not make stupid predictions.

Micjones
10-30-2007, 10:07 AM
If Gunther calls an aggressive game I think we'll do just fine.

yeti
10-30-2007, 10:37 AM
If Gunther calls an aggressive game I think we'll do just fine.

i think more importantly if solari calls an aggressive game we should do all right.

DMAC
10-30-2007, 10:39 AM
i think more importantly if solari calls an aggressive game we should do all right.Downfield Big Game will wobble launch a 300 yard game!

Reerun_KC
10-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Downfield Big Game will wobble launch a 300 yard game!

Damn you, I just spit tea on my keyboard...:cuss:

Frazod
10-30-2007, 10:43 AM
Al Harris looked like shit; he got lit up all night long and committed several penalties. It is a credit to the rest of the team that they overcame all the damage he did. He deeply needs to picked on.

Ugly Duck
10-30-2007, 11:40 AM
Chiefs defenders licking their chops!

Hey... Green Bay has beaten every top ten defense that they have faced. KC does not even have a top ten defense. You think thats gonna shake a nobody wannabe like Favre in his boots?

Pablo
10-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Dwayne Bowe on Atari Bigby..that sounds like a favorable matchup. Did everyone see what an ass-clown this guy was?

The Franchise
10-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Dwayne Bowe on Atari Bigby..that sounds like a favorable matchup. Did everyone see what an ass-clown this guy was?
Those first two penalties were BS calls.

The only thing that our defense should be happy about is that if Favre knows he's going to get sacked.....he lays down.