PDA

View Full Version : !@!#@ Chiefs

Lzen
11-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Good Lord. What is it gonna take? :banghead: I can't stand to watch this team any more. Huard has no business being a starting QB. 4321 Screw you, Chiefs!!

Lzen
11-11-2007, 02:40 PM
And now that Croyle is in, we can't catch and we can't play defense. Uggghh.

blueballs
11-11-2007, 02:44 PM
I'd say one short cake away
from avay blowing up

FAX
11-11-2007, 02:46 PM
We are really, really bad.

FAX

MichaelH
11-11-2007, 02:47 PM
It's been a long time coming. The Chiefs have been this way for many years. If the defense is good, the offense sucks and vice versa. I have no answers. If I did, I'd be qualified to be head coach.

kstater
11-11-2007, 02:48 PM
We've probably already won too many games to get a top 5 pick.

Halfcan
11-11-2007, 02:50 PM
This is the first Donks game at Arrowhead I have missed going to in 17 years. I feel great I didn't waste the money just to keep tradition going.

MichaelH
11-11-2007, 02:53 PM
I just wish they'd make a freakin decision. Do they want to win or do they want to get a decent draft pick? They are playing like the latter.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
11-11-2007, 03:01 PM
It's been a long time coming. The Chiefs have been this way for many years. If the defense is good, the offense sucks and vice versa. I have no answers. If I did, I'd be qualified to be head coach.

I would argue you are more qualified than the current coach.

BigChiefFan
11-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Whew, that Carl can really build a team.

Simplex3
11-11-2007, 03:06 PM
What pisses me off is that the problems with Croyle and the receivers not being on the same page would be cured by now if the Chiefs hadn't pissed away the first several weeks on Hutard.

siberian khatru
11-11-2007, 03:07 PM
What pisses me off is that the problems with Croyle and the receivers not being on the same page would be cured by now if the Chiefs hadn't pissed away the first several weeks on Hutard.

Yeah, but if we'd done that we might be saddled with a losing record.

2bikemike
11-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Definately blew a golden opportunity to make gains in the Div. We needed to win 3 out of the next 4 and we start off losing. A win next week is such a long shot that I believe we may be a game down on Denver and San Diego.

Iowanian
11-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Dude.

Just accept what the team is this year. Don't listen to Herm's "but we were in first place week 8" bullshit.

The offensive line sucks, with a little luck we'll spend the next 7 games finding out if the Chiefs have a potential QB of the future or need to draft/sign a FA for next year(please not Pennington, but its who Carl and Herm will get....probably trade for).

You'll find peace in it.

For example, I find peace in this loss in that Huard sucked badly enough that he actually rode the pine and Croyle got a shot.

Chieftain58
11-11-2007, 03:20 PM
I Guarantee someone is gonna be fired! Too.... many problems on this team for the Donks to come in and beat us, which is friggin sad. Solari isn't a play caller....
**Croyle does have a quick release**
Help Wanted: Offensive Lineman to open a hole for RB to run through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPodolak
11-11-2007, 03:21 PM
I wonder if Huard would have ever been pulled if he wasn't hurt.

Chieftain58
11-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Dude.

Just accept what the team is this year. Don't listen to Herm's "but we were in first place week 8" bullshit.

The offensive line sucks, with a little luck we'll spend the next 7 games finding out if the Chiefs have a potential QB of the future or need to draft/sign a FA for next year(please not Pennington, but its who Carl and Herm will get....probably trade for).

You'll find peace in it.

For example, I find peace in this loss in that Huard sucked badly enough that he actually rode the pine and Croyle got a shot.

Uhmmm.... Huard left because of injury

Iowanian
11-11-2007, 03:22 PM
"injury"......

His pussy hurt after giving up 2 Touchdowns in the first minute and a half of the 3rd Q....