PDA

View Full Version : The Bright side ?

ROYC75
11-11-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm almost at a lost for words when it comes to the Chiefs. Heads better be turning at 1 Arrowhead Drive.

But we do have a Border War coming up to keep things interesting.

KU BB is here..........

I know for some of you Chiefs fans, that is more bad news for you.

NU ? They can look forward to getting rid of Callahan, but maybe lil brother to the west has just helped him save his job ? Maybe ? Can NU win out and get a bowl game ?

KSU ? What an embrassment it is for Kitty Kat Football right now. In BB, they get to have a 1 year shoot for it all with a nice team.

MU ? They still have football, and football, and football..... oh wait, that will end soon. They do have a coach that will build a solid program in basketball.

KcMizzou
11-11-2007, 04:34 PM
You're a world class prick, and a complete ****ing moron to boot.

The "aw shucks" nice guy thing only takes you so far...

Jesus. You make my brain hurt.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Personally, I'm looking forward to UCM basketball and putting the acronym KU into my CPiggy ignore function to get rid of a ton of annoying threads this fall/winter/spring.

That and getting rid of Hootie/Goatcheese are the two highlights of CPiggy in my opinion.

ROYC75
11-11-2007, 04:39 PM

Damn, what crawled up your ass ?

Nevermind, the Chiefs just got beat. I understand.

I was just asking, What bright sides do we all have to look forward too ?

The Chiefs are a joke right now. What is the bright side there ?

We all love our own college teams for whatever reason it may be.Some of them will have reasons to not dwell on the Chiefs loss, some will not.

Buck
11-11-2007, 04:42 PM

Thats a bit harsh there isnt it?

KcMizzou
11-11-2007, 04:43 PM
Thats a bit harsh there isnt it?Probably.

I'm sorry, Roy.

I lashed out at you there... that wasn't called for.

|Zach|
11-11-2007, 04:45 PM
I couldn't stop laughing when I got back home from Columbia to see this post by Roy. Awesome.

All you do is go back and forth with MU fans saying literally nothing. Basically explaining to them the two teams are playing eachother and anyone could win.

Do you have amnesia or something?

Then just this morning we get...

Bottom line is , KU and MU has had a great years, nothing none of us expected and 1 of them will lose on 11/24.

Sucks, but it is what it is....

Awesome.

|Zach|
11-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Probably.

I'm sorry, Roy.

I lashed out at you there... that wasn't called for.
Bah, it made me chuckle.

SBK
11-11-2007, 04:46 PM
I can look forward to my ISU Cyclones showing the world who Kansas really is.......

er, maybe not.

KcMizzou
11-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Bah, it made me chuckle.Man, the shit some people say just builds up inside you...

I had to relieve a little pressure.

ROYC75
11-11-2007, 04:51 PM
I couldn't stop laughing when I got back home from Columbia to see this post by Roy. Awesome.

Then just this morning we get...

Awesome.

You keep digging for gold and can't find it. One of us will lose, it sucks cause both teams are having a great year.

Which one, I dunno, I can't call it. In my heart, I want KU to win, but I can't call it. I see where we will have a hard time containing Dainel and stopping his arm.

Keep digging CP Witch Doctor.

KcMizzou
11-11-2007, 04:54 PM
You keep digging for gold and can't find it. One of us will lose, it sucks cause both teams are having a great year.

Which one, I dunno, I can't call it. In my heart, I want KU to win, but I can't call it. I see where we will have a hard time containing Dainel and stopping his arm.

Keep digging CP Witch Doctor.You are one silly bastard.

Some of your posts make me insane....

But I have no doubt that you're a good man.

sd4chiefs
11-11-2007, 05:02 PM
The Bright side is that we get to watch the Colts beat the grap out of the Bolts tonight. Oh wait, we play them next week. :banghead:

ROYC75
11-11-2007, 05:07 PM
I get to watch KU dismantle UMKC tonight in BB, after that bedtime.

Other than that, I have nothing........

No wait, it's our 24th wedding aniversary today, thew Chiefs get embarassed at home and I have a house full of grandkids ( visiting, reason I'm on the pc, hiding. )...... what more could you ask for.

tommykat
11-11-2007, 05:45 PM
BB? what is that???ROFL

I don't like it, but on the bright side? HEE HEE, I got a new jersey with Donnie Edwards :hmmm: 5 yrs ago and now I can wear it! :D

Rasputin
11-11-2007, 05:58 PM
The positive Greg Wesley BAM!!! Twice he had good hits on the Donkies.

Bonecrusher blocked a punt for a safty!!

Croyle got his noodle wet and hopefully he continues to play and grow as our QB. He should have started the season or after the Jags game so we he wouldn't be put in this spot in the second half of a football game that was out of his control. Croyle to D Bowe connection is going to get on track and they will become a force to be recond with. Croyle needs to play the remainder of the season and make the best of it.

The positive is DJ got an INT.

JA got a sack.

The negative is we got beat by a bad team, UNFORGIVEABLE for Herm not too switch QBs after half time. That was the most embarrassing performance by a KC QB that I can ever remember, HUTARD sucks!!

Back to the positive, we play the Colts next week. Another game closer to a top ten draft pick.

KcMizzou
11-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Wesley might give up some plays, but ****, does he ever deal out some punishment.

The guy hits like a Mack truck.

the Talking Can
11-11-2007, 06:05 PM
I totally forgot that KU was playing tonight!

that will brighten my mood....

Deberg_1990
11-11-2007, 06:07 PM
Bright sides today:

Bowe
Allen
Priest (but hes not part of the future anyways)
Croyle finally gets significant playing time
Pollard looks like a fine special teams role player
Kennison returned (but hes not part of the future)

Everyone on of the O-line was garbage today. The defense was garbage today. They all need to take a long look in the mirror.

the Talking Can
11-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Has Wesley replaced Pollard at Safety?

Deberg_1990
11-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Has Wesley replaced Pollard at Safety?

Doesnt really matter much. We saw the same old coverage mistakes today hes made for years.

the Talking Can
11-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Doesnt really matter much. We saw the same old coverage mistakes today hes made for years.

yup, big hits followed by blown coverages...textbook Wesley