PDA

View Full Version : San Diago Sucks

Hoover
11-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Take away the 2 return TDs and they are geeting their ass kicked.

Mark my words they will lose tonight. Rivers Sucks.

mikeyis4dcats.
11-11-2007, 09:21 PM
I love Sproles....too bad he plays for SD

RJ
11-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Norv Turner sucks. With a two point lead they turn the ball over with an interception instead of giving the ball to the best player in football. What and idiot.

Mecca
11-11-2007, 09:23 PM
The whole division sucks.

ChiefsCountry
11-11-2007, 09:24 PM

Basically. I was talking to some Donks fans at the game and we all came up with that agreement.

Silock
11-11-2007, 09:24 PM
The AFC West is German for "Whale's Vagina."

kcpasco
11-11-2007, 09:27 PM
After the win today it wouldn't surprise me if Donk fans were talking SB.

Deberg_1990
11-11-2007, 09:30 PM

Good god.......The NFL created the possiblity of this when they went to 4 divisions in each conference.

Whats wrong is, you could have a team thats 8-8 hosting a playoff game to a superior wild card team. Thats criminal. It happened a couple of years ago with the Jags.

Logical
11-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Good god.......The NFL created the possiblity of this when they went to 4 divisions in each conference.

Whats wrong is, you could have a team thats 8-8 hosting a playoff game to a superior wild card team. Thats criminal. It happened a couple of years ago with the Jags.
Hell at the rate we are all going a 7-9 team may be division champs.

ChiefsCountry
11-11-2007, 10:13 PM
After the win today it wouldn't surprise me if Donk fans were talking SB.

Some of the idiots at the stadium were.

Mecca
11-11-2007, 10:35 PM
A team is going to win the division at 8-8 while someone be it Buffalo, Cleveland, Jax or Tennessee is going to go 9-7 and miss the playoffs.

Buck
11-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Take away the 2 return TDs and they are geeting their ass kicked.

Mark my words they will lose tonight. Rivers Sucks.

Good thing you didn't end that sentence with something like, I'll take a hike.

Our D was great tonight, you can only expect Manning to get 300 Yards and a couple TDs, thats just a given.

Our offense stunk up the whole city tonight though. Norv better get his shit together.

Mecca
11-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Phillip Rivers is like Drew Bledsoe...getting sacked, patting the ball, fumbling it around, doing dumb shit.

Coach
11-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Good thing you didn't end that sentence with something like, I'll take a hike.

Our D was great tonight, you can only expect Manning to get 300 Yards and a couple TDs, thats just a given.

Our offense stunk up the whole city tonight though. Norv better get his shit together.

The sooner the Chargers get rid of Norv, the better off they'll be. Your GM should be fired instead of Marty in the first place.

Mecca
11-11-2007, 10:40 PM
The sooner the Chargers get rid of Norv, the better off they'll be. Your GM should be fired instead of Marty in the first place.

I disagree with the GM part, he's a top 5 GM easily. They'd have a better coach if the owner wouldn't have waited till as late as he could to let him fire Marty. A lot of this is on Spanos for waiting to long to ok Smith's move.

I love how AJ Smith does things though, a coach doesn't want who he feels the best player is, he basically tells the coach to shut it and makes the pick. That's what a real GM does.....

Coach
11-11-2007, 10:42 PM
I disagree with the GM part, he's a top 5 GM easily. They'd have a better coach if the owner wouldn't have waited till as late as he could to let him fire Marty. A lot of this is on Spanos for waiting to long to ok Smith's move.

I love how AJ Smith does things though, a coach doesn't want who he feels the best player is, he basically tells the coach to shut it and makes the pick. That's what a real GM does.....

Sure, but does a real GM select a coach, who has never amouned anything worth a shit, as a HC in the NFL?

I don't think so. While Marty had his meltdowns in the playoffs, his W-L in the regular season is much superior than Norv's.

Either way, Smith made the bed, now he'll have to sleep in it.

Quiet Storm
11-11-2007, 11:11 PM
What and idiot.

Yeeeeah.

Mecca
11-11-2007, 11:14 PM
Sure, but does a real GM select a coach, who has never amouned anything worth a shit, as a HC in the NFL?

I don't think so. While Marty had his meltdowns in the playoffs, his W-L in the regular season is much superior than Norv's.

Either way, Smith made the bed, now he'll have to sleep in it.

They'll get a new coach after the year, AJ Smith has assembled an awesome roster that gets better every year.

Cmon dude got a top 3 in the league corner talent with the 19th pick....