PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating @ Arrowhead for the Raiders Game

talastan
11-12-2007, 02:39 PM
First game I get to go to in a long time and I'm bringing my wife, my parents, and my younger brother. Just curious if anyone is going to have a tailgate that we could jump on to? Of course, and understandably, after yesterday's debacle it won't surpise me if any of you say no. :rolleyes: Anyway if any of you are getting together what time, where, and would you need me to bring anything? (Food, cash, beer?) Reply or PM me either way. Thanks ahead of time!! :)

Talastan: President of the Brodie Croyle Fan Club

percysnow
11-12-2007, 02:41 PM
i will be looking to. . myself and my girlfriend making our first trip to the mecca finally

Phobia
11-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Heh. I'd be willing to go out to Arrowhead for tailgating but that's about it.

Nzoner
11-12-2007, 02:46 PM
I feel really bad for those of you visiting Arrowhead for the first time the way it is now.If there's one thing I'll forever be grateful for it's getting to experience Arrowhead in the days when DT could bring 80,000 to their feet and make that place shake.

talastan
11-12-2007, 03:01 PM
I feel really bad for those of you visiting Arrowhead for the first time the way it is now.If there's one thing I'll forever be grateful for it's getting to experience Arrowhead in the days when DT could bring 80,000 to their feet and make that place shake.

The last time I got to see the Chiefs was when DT, Smith and the great D was terrorizing opponents at Arrowhead. I'm hopeing that I get to witness Brodie's development and hopefully some big plays created from him? (fingers crossed)

Jameshowe1
11-12-2007, 06:56 PM
TAILGATING AT ARROWHEAD....... THAT IS 2 WEEKS AWAY....... WHO IS MAKIN THE TRIP TO INDY TO TAILGATE AND WATCH THE GAME IN THE RCA DOME....... I GOT MY 4 TICKETS..... ANYONE ELSE MAKIN THE TRIP??

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-12-2007, 08:14 PM
I feel really bad for those of you visiting Arrowhead for the first time the way it is now.If there's one thing I'll forever be grateful for it's getting to experience Arrowhead in the days when DT could bring 80,000 to their feet and make that place shake.Amen - used to be a thing of beauty.

Hopefully Brodie can add a spark and get the fans excited. I'm excited to see Brodie's first start at Arrowhead - family and I will be making the trip across the plains for tgiving and the game.

Logical
11-12-2007, 10:39 PM
Amen - used to be a thing of beauty.

Hopefully Brodie can add a spark and get the fans excited. I'm excited to see Brodie's first start at Arrowhead - family and I will be making the trip across the plains for tgiving and the game.Hopefully Brodie is still able to play by then.

philfree
11-12-2007, 10:51 PM
Tailegating? There are four girls from Too Hotties who want to go to the Raiders vs Chiefs game and I told them i'd help find them tickets. Help me help them and I'll liven up that party. Actually I have a whole slough of girls wanna go to that game so help me help you!

PhilFree:arrow:
~helper~

talastan
11-13-2007, 10:25 AM
There are plenty of tickets available according to Ticketmaster. All upper level unfortunately. StubHub would be the only other place to try and find any lower level tickets.

Thanks to the mods for putting this up as a Sticky!! :)

Stinger
11-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Tailegating? There are four girls from Too Hotties who want to go to the Raiders vs Chiefs game and I told them i'd help find them tickets. Help me help them and I'll liven up that party. Actually I have a whole slough of girls wanna go to that game so help me help you!

PhilFree:arrow:
~helper~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/ttiwwop-1.gif

Nzoner
11-13-2007, 10:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/ttiwwp.gif

:D

http://www.chargertom.com/raidershugefan.jpg

Bob Dole
11-13-2007, 11:27 AM
There are plenty of tickets available according to Ticketmaster. All upper level unfortunately. StubHub would be the only other place to try and find any lower level tickets.

Thanks to the mods for putting this up as a Sticky!! :)

StubHub the only place? Bob Dole is thinking there should be plenty available in the parking lot.

talastan
11-13-2007, 11:48 AM
Probably right Mr Dole...Anyway anyone getting together????

Monty
11-13-2007, 03:36 PM
StubHub the only place? Bob Dole is thinking there should be plenty available in the parking lot.

Mr. Dole is correct on that. There were many opportunities for cheap tix at the Denver game last week. I need 2 extra for the Raider game and do not have a concern as to whether I'll pick them up for a decent price. Of course, I'm referring to lower level seating.

Monty
11-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Probably right Mr Dole...Anyway anyone getting together????

Don't know if you have had any takers yet, but we're usually parked just north of the G30 marker...or close to that and you're more than welcome to come tailgate with us. I'll have my kids too and we'll be in the vehicle pictured at left. At the very least, please stop by for a cold one. :) I finally got the outside beer tap installed and we'll need plenty of "testing" to make sure it's functioning properly. :BLVD:

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Don't know if you have had any takers yet, but we're usually parked just north of the G30 marker...or close to that and you're more than welcome to come tailgate with us. I'll have my kids too and we'll be in the vehicle pictured at left. At the very least, please stop by for a cold one. :) I finally got the outside beer tap installed and we'll need plenty of "testing" to make sure it's functioning properly. :BLVD:
What??? You don't have a flag flying?

Monty
11-14-2007, 09:23 AM
What??? You don't have a flag flying?

I always have 3 flags flying on game day, but that hardly differentiates me from the other tailgaters.

I must be missing some cross thread humor here? :shrug:

percysnow
11-14-2007, 11:05 AM
Is anyone actually tailgating?. . .if people r lets set up a meeting place or something. .

Bearcat2005
11-15-2007, 12:12 PM
I will be there with my 8 man beer bong as always :)

kcfanXIII
11-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Is anyone actually tailgating?. . .if people r lets set up a meeting place or something. .

no matter how bad the team gets, KC will always bring it during the tailgate. enjoy mecca, even if its not like it was. the raiders game is usually pretty loud. especially if we win.

RedNeckRaider
11-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Heh. I'd be willing to go out to Arrowhead for tailgating but that's about it.
Dont know if I will make it up this year, if I do I will give you a holler.

Skip Towne
11-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Dont know if I will make it up this year, if I do I will give you a holler.
Hey, RNR, why don't you come around any more? Oh, nevermind, I think I know.

percysnow
11-17-2007, 04:31 PM
just got my tickets . .section 120. . .cant wait. . my first time at arrowhead. .

NLU Tailgater
11-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey what time can you really get in the lot?
The website says, 9:00am.
Is that right?

Phobia
11-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Hey what time can you really get in the lot?
The website says, 9:00am.
Is that right?

Not unless kickoff has been moved to 12:30. It's 8:30 for a noon kickoff.

NLU Tailgater
11-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Thanks Phobia- I appreciate it.

luv
11-18-2007, 09:52 PM
just got my tickets . .section 120. . .cant wait. . my first time at arrowhead. .
120 is a good section. How far back?

percysnow
11-18-2007, 10:02 PM
120 is a good section. How far back?

20th row ..

luv
11-18-2007, 10:09 PM
20th row ..
Very good.

tooge
11-19-2007, 02:07 PM
I will be going as usual. We have a pretty good crew of 24 or so that come just about every home game. We are at the back of J lot on the grass.

smittysbar
11-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Not sure if I will be at the game or not. Will be tailgating at the MU KU game, a bunch of us are going down and taking the Beer Pong table. Might stick around and hit the game Sun. too

percysnow
11-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Not sure if I will be at the game or not. Will be tailgating at the MU KU game, a bunch of us are going down and taking the Beer Pong table. Might stick around and hit the game Sun. too

what time does that game start sat?

smittysbar
11-19-2007, 08:25 PM
what time does that game start sat?

7 PM Central Time.

smittysbar
11-19-2007, 08:27 PM
And the gates open to the Parking lot at 3 PM

grimes82
11-19-2007, 09:05 PM
I know this is off the subject, but for whatever reason I am not allowed to start a new thread, maybee because I am a noob. Anyways, I am thinking about going to the jets game 12/30 since I live on the east coast. I flew out to kc for the donkeys game and was pissed off for the whole week. I was wondering if anyone else is going to this game, so I wont be the only one in red!

percysnow
11-19-2007, 09:24 PM
I know this is off the subject, but for whatever reason I am not allowed to start a new thread, maybee because I am a noob. Anyways, I am thinking about going to the jets game 12/30 since I live on the east coast. I flew out to kc for the donkeys game and was pissed off for the whole week. I was wondering if anyone else is going to this game, so I wont be the only one in red!

ill be at this game as well. . when it gets a bit closer maybe we'll set up a chiefs tailgate. . this will be my 6th chiefs game in the meadowlands

DMAC
11-20-2007, 09:09 AM
I'll be there, but we don't have anywhere specific that we are going to tailgate. Just wherever we park.

percysnow
11-20-2007, 10:54 AM
so there's no like set Planet Tailgate every week?

Bob Dole
11-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Bob Dole intends to be wherever there's free food and beer.

Frazod
11-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Oh yeah, that other game. :D

I'll be there.

grimes82
11-20-2007, 09:19 PM
how are the fans in the meadowlands with the visiting team wearing colors? Thinking about bringing my wife and dont wont any trouble with her there.

percysnow
11-20-2007, 11:42 PM
how are the fans in the meadowlands with the visiting team wearing colors? Thinking about bringing my wife and dont wont any trouble with her there.

there actually not too bad. . as long ass ur not obnoxious. . ive been there a bunch of times I had incidents twice. .but i was alot younger and I was kind of a drunken idiot . . but if u just go there and want to enjoy the game the people are cool . .and the security is real good. .

blueballs
11-21-2007, 02:19 AM
Well I can stand beside
Ideals I think are right
And I can stand beside
The idea to stand and fight
I do believe
There's a dream for everyone
This is our country

There's room enough here
For science to live
And there's room enough here
For religion to forgive
And try to understand
All the people of this land
This is our country

From the east coast
To the west coast
Down the Dixie Highway
Back home
This is our country

That poverty could be
Just another ugly thing
And bigotry would be
Seen only as obscene
And the ones that run this land
Help the poor and common man
This is our country

From the east coast
To the west coast
Down the Dixie Highway
Back home
This is our country

The dream is still alive
Some day it will come true
And this country it belongs
To folks like me and you
So let the voice of freedom
Sing out through this land
This is our country

From the east coast
To the west coast
Down the Dixie Highway
Back home
This is our country

From the east coast
To the west coast
Down the Dixie Highway
Back home
This is our country

OnTheWarpath58
11-21-2007, 10:13 PM

Sounds like you won't have any problems, as long as she doesn't mind showing off the goodies.....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175038

Mr_Raider
11-23-2007, 08:27 PM
I think I will tailgate there one day in a Raiders jersey. :) You guys have a nice stadium.

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2007, 01:08 AM
I think I will tailgate there one day in a Raiders jersey. :) You guys have a nice stadium.

I hope you enjoy the smell of urine. ;)

Mr_Raider
11-25-2007, 09:24 AM
I hope you enjoy the smell of urine. ;)

Whew, urine is pretty darn smelly. I hope you dont collect urine???

RedNeckRaider
11-25-2007, 02:17 PM
Done it several times, most the fans are cool, a few assholes like everywhere