PDA

View Full Version : Has the liar lied again?

BigMeatballDave
11-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Herm said he'd make a decision on the QB situation today. Anyone heard anything from Pinocchio?

Count Zarth
11-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Herm is not a liar. You are a classless jerk.

FAX
11-12-2007, 03:21 PM
The KC radio stations have been reporting that Herm stated he'll make the decision today and the announcement tomorrow, Mr. BigChiefDave.

FAX

Donger
11-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Herm said he'd make a decision on the QB situation today. Anyone heard anything from Pinocchio?

He said that he'd decide today, not announce it, yes?

StcChief
11-12-2007, 03:22 PM
so post game film analysis and coaches deciding....today .
sounds right. I would hope Croyle would start now.

dirk digler
11-12-2007, 03:24 PM

Sure he is. Herm lied about pulling Trent Green in the playoff game but he never did.

I don't trust anything he says. I honestly believe he would have kept Huard in there if he wasn't "supposedly" hurt.

BigMeatballDave
11-12-2007, 03:24 PM
The KC radio stations have been reporting that Herm stated he'll make the decision today and the announcement tomorrow, Mr. BigChiefDave.

FAXAh. OK. Thanks.

KCJohnny
11-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Herm doesn't lie. That's a low blow. We're all frustrated, but let's not attack the man. His methods/message are fair game, but let's be grownups about this.

BigMeatballDave
Herm is not a liar. You are a classless jerk.LMAO Brodie forever. How quickly you jumped off of Huards bandwagon.

Donger
Herm doesn't lie. That's a low blow. We're all frustrated, but let's not attack the man. His methods/message are fair game, but let's be grownups about this.

It's 'flustrated,' you retard.

BigMeatballDave
11-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Herm doesn't lie. That's a low blow. We're all frustrated, but let's not attack the man. His methods/message are fair game, but let's be grownups about this.Liar, Liar, pants on fire...

Spott
11-12-2007, 03:29 PM

Yes, but he's a classless jerk that has probably been laid before.

FAX
so post game film analysis and coaches deciding....today .
sounds right. I would hope Croyle would start now.

This suspense still doesn't make any sense to me though, Mr. StcChief. Herm said he was going to put Brodie in anyway (prior to Downfield's terrible, life-threatening injury), that once you make the switch at QB you don't go back, and Croyle certainly went in for Downfield. One would think that there is really no decision to make at this point.

FAX

Chiefs Pantalones
Don't worry about it, BigChiefDave. It's going to be Croyle.

FAX
11-12-2007, 03:30 PM

Poopie doo on you.

FAX

Chiefnj2
11-12-2007, 03:30 PM

He lied for months about "not changing the offense" then admitted he changed it earlier this year.

BigMeatballDave
11-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Don't worry about it, BigChiefDave. It's going to be Croyle.Bummer, I was hoping for Thigpen...

Phobia
11-12-2007, 03:33 PM
I don't honestly think Herm is a liar. DV was a liar. Herm is just incredibly selective about his word choices.

pikesome
11-12-2007, 03:34 PM
Next thing you know people are going to be upset because their elected officials lie. Why does anyone think Herm was/will be straight with the media? Even if he doesn't need Carl's permission it really doesn't matter if he tells us today, tomorrow or Sunday morning. Or even never, the dude who starts Sunday is the starting QB.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Bummer, I was hoping for Thigpen...
LOL I want to see what Croyle's got. If we lose in the process it's ok, IMO, because at least we're trying to develop a QB.

DaKCMan AP
11-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Herm's press conferences always begin on Tuesdays following the Sunday game.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-12-2007, 03:38 PM
I think it was 610 that said they have inside sources that says it Croyle

BigMeatballDave
11-12-2007, 03:39 PM
LOL I want to see what Croyle's got. If we lose in the process it's ok, IMO, because at least we're trying to develop a QB.Any chance Mark Vlasic might be available?
:)

dirk digler
11-12-2007, 03:41 PM
He lied for months about "not changing the offense" then admitted he changed it earlier this year.

Yep forgot about that. He lies alot.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Any chance Mark Vlasic might be available?
:)
I was hoping we could get Heath Shuler out of retirement...

siberian khatru
11-12-2007, 03:45 PM
I was hoping we could get Heath Shuler out of retirement...

He's got a better gig in Congress now.

Donger
11-12-2007, 03:45 PM
I actually think that Huard is Elvis Grbac, in moderate disguise. Look at pictures of them in full uniform.

Simply Red
11-12-2007, 03:56 PM
It's 'flustrated,' you retard.
It's `retart` you, well, retart. :)

|Zach|
11-12-2007, 03:58 PM
I listened to audio today and he said he would make a decision on Monday and talk to the press on Tuesday. Great gotcha thread through...

kcchiefsus
11-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Brodie Croyle to start as Chiefs quarterback
By ADAM TEICHER
The Kansas City Star

Brodie Croyle will start for the Chiefs at quarterback in Sunday’s game against the Colts in Indianapolis.

“You need a spark,’’ coach Herm Edwards said. “We’ve been in some contests now where we haven’t had the ability to score points. That’s part of your job as a quarterback, to put points on the board and move the football team. We’ve moved at times but we’ve also been very inconsistent.

“We understand what we’re walking into when we’re playing a young quarterback. At times it might look real good and at times, you might say, ‘Why did he do that?’ But you know what? So be it. We’ll live with that.’’

Croyle will replace veteran Damon Huard, who committed three turnovers in Sunday’s 27-11 loss to Denver at Arrowhead Stadium. Croyle replaced Huard in the third quarter but wasn’t much more effective than Huard.

Croyle was the Chiefs’ third-round draft pick last season. He will be the first Chiefs draft pick to start a game for them at quarterback since Todd Blackledge, who was drafted in 1983 and last started a game in 1987.

Warrior5
11-12-2007, 04:44 PM
By ADAM TEICHER
The Kansas City Star

Brodie Croyle will start for the Chiefs at quarterback in Sunday’s game against the Colts in Indianapolis.

PRINT THEM THANGS

TEX
11-12-2007, 05:03 PM
By ADAM TEICHER
The Kansas City Star

“You need a spark,’’ coach Herm Edwards said. “We’ve been in some contests now where we haven’t had the ability to score points. That’s part of your job as a quarterback, to put points on the board and move the football team. We’ve moved at times but we’ve also been very inconsistent.

“We understand what we’re walking into when we’re playing a young quarterback. At times it might look real good and at times, you might say, ‘Why did he do that?’ But you know what? So be it. We’ll live with that.’’

Croyle will replace veteran Damon Huard, who committed three turnovers in Sunday’s 27-11 loss to Denver at Arrowhead Stadium. Croyle replaced Huard in the third quarter but wasn’t much more effective than Huard.

Croyle was the Chiefs’ third-round draft pick last season. He will be the first Chiefs draft pick to start a game for them at quarterback since Todd Blackledge, who was drafted in 1983 and last started a game in 1987.

And so the $hit - talking coach finally reveals his plan he had all along. And that is when he can't hide the fact that we $UCK, he'll bring Brodie in and buy more time. Shoot - he can ride this one out for years. He's more shrewed than he is anything else...what a douche. :shake:

TEX
11-12-2007, 05:06 PM
LOL I want to see what Croyle's got. If we lose in the process it's ok, IMO, because at least we're trying to develop a QB.

That's EXACTLY what Herm is counting on...

Count Zarth
11-12-2007, 05:10 PM
And so the $hit - talking coach finally reveals his plan he had all along. And that is when he can't hide the fact that we $UCK, he'll bring Brodie in and buy more time. Shoot - he can ride this one out for years. He's more shrewed than he is anything else...what a douche. :shake:

Just stop.

doomy3
11-12-2007, 05:14 PM

And what exactly would you like for him to do in this instance?

Seems he's in a lose/lose situation. I am sure when Croyle struggles this week, the board will be full of people saying Herm was stupid to play Croyle and we should have stuck with Huard behind this line instead of getting Croyle killed.

Seems like there is no good solution here.

FAX
11-12-2007, 05:18 PM

Seems he's in a lose/lose situation. I am sure when Croyle struggles this week, the board will be full of people saying Herm was stupid to play Croyle and we should have stuck with Huard behind this line instead of getting Croyle killed.

With all respect, Mr. doomy3, there is a solution. We saw brief glimpses of it on Sunday. Get the outside running attack going. We have linemen who still have a few stretch plays left in them and Priest runs to the outside better than almost anybody. If we can establish any semblance of a run game, it will take the pressure off everybody.

FAX

doomy3
11-12-2007, 05:20 PM
With all respect, Mr. doomy3, there is a solution. We saw brief glimpses of it on Sunday. Get the outside running attack going. We have linemen who still have a few stretch plays left in them and Priest runs to the outside better than almost anybody. If we can establish any semblance of a run game, it will take the pressure off everybody.

FAX

except TEX apparently

TEX
11-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Just stop.

Just LEAVE! :rolleyes:

TEX
11-12-2007, 05:40 PM

Right - Herm's the victim here. He CREATED this instance.

TEX
11-12-2007, 05:41 PM

FAX

Sure, but at the end of the day, Herm's still the HC. That doesn't bode well for now or the future.

I'm gonna laugh when Croyle fails and Herm brings in Chad Pennington next year.

Kerberos
11-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Just stop.

Is this coming from the same guy that started GERM WARFARE a couple years ago?

You bashed Herm like it was NO ONES business and now this?

You need to let us all in on who we are reading posts from on a daily basis cause you flip flop more than Sybil.

banyon
11-12-2007, 06:21 PM

Only if GOATSE, HOOTIE, and DFB spam the board again after they re-flip.

Everyone else wants a QBOTF. Is Croyle it? Who knows? But we may find out now, and if not, let's draft someone else in 08 or 09.

And please, dear GOD Carl, don't let Herm talk you into getting Chad Pennington as a free agent.

Count Zarth
11-12-2007, 06:30 PM
The change is made. I don't want Huard back.

pikesome
11-12-2007, 06:33 PM

Till next week.

banyon
11-12-2007, 06:42 PM

Says our resident John Kerry impersonator.

Count Zarth
11-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Till next week.

No. Damon Huard is nothing but a memory.

Until Brodie gets hurt and Huard saves the day in the playoff game!!!!!

BigMeatballDave
11-12-2007, 07:33 PM
I'm gonna laugh when Croyle fails and Herm brings in Chad Pennington next year.Thanks, Mecca...

WhitiE
11-12-2007, 07:47 PM
He said that he'd decide today, not announce it, yes?
exactly what i was thinking.

J Diddy
11-12-2007, 08:02 PM
No. Damon Huard is nothing but a memory.

Until Brodie gets hurt and Huard saves the day in the playoff game!!!!!

you're in your mom's closet wearing her dresses again aren't you