I have a turducken every Thursday.

Pushead2
11-13-2007, 09:38 AM
I have a turducken every Thursday.

That's incredible.

pr_capone
11-13-2007, 09:40 AM
That's incredible.

That he is still alive to post or that he could even reach the keyboard over his gut? :)

Pushead2
11-13-2007, 09:42 AM
That he is still alive to post or that he could even reach the keyboard over his gut? :)

All of the above :p

beer bacon
11-13-2007, 09:42 AM

Pretty simple. I super-glued the keyboard to my stomach.

Pushead2
11-13-2007, 09:45 AM

once again.........incredible.

pr_capone
11-13-2007, 09:49 AM
ROFL

AZORChiefFan
11-13-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm gonna go with Shrabster (Shrimp - Crab - Lobster) I get mine from Grizzlebee's

xbarretx
11-13-2007, 09:51 AM
are tehy really that good? i always see them on the food network and it ranks high on items i want to try. the only one above that is a deep fried turkey :BLVD:

beer bacon
11-13-2007, 09:52 AM
are tehy really that good? i always see them on the food network and it ranks high on items i want to try. the only one above that is a deep fried turkey :BLVD:

My love affair began when Madden did a 20 minute exposition on the turducken during Monday Night Football.

xbarretx
11-13-2007, 09:55 AM
My love affair began when Madden did a 20 minute exposition on the turducken during Monday Night Football.

WooWoo when was that? back in the "NFL 95" on Sega days?

CALL AN Ambualnce!

COME ON BRING IT!

Hey, Over here!

ahhhh cant take the HEAT!

I Own You!

My Turf (eventhough i swear it says BLACK TURF)

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 10:00 AM
My buddy is deep frying turkeys this week and I'm thinking about getting one. Are they really that good?

Pushead2
11-13-2007, 10:00 AM
I'm gonna go with Shrabster (Shrimp - Crab - Lobster) I get mine from Grizzlebee's

What's Grizzlebee's?

BIG_DADDY
11-13-2007, 10:03 AM
My buddy is deep frying turkeys this week and I'm thinking about getting one. Are they really that good?

I have fried many including doing the cajun thing but I got to tell you I'll take a good smoked one over them any day of the week.

xbarretx
11-13-2007, 10:04 AM
I have fried many including doing the cajun thing but I got to tell you I'll take a good smoked one over them any day of the week.

well yes smoking makes anything tasty :p

however, ill be too busy to bust out the smoker, so im thking deep fried Turley Gobble Gobble

Pushead2
11-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Mmmm Mmmmm, Deep Fried Turkey

AZORChiefFan
11-13-2007, 10:13 AM
What's Grizzlebee's?
Fictional Restaurant on Sealab 2021 their version of Applebee's. The Shrabster episode is rather funny.

Pushead2
11-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Fictional Restaurant on Sealab 2021 their version of Applebee's. The Shrabster episode is rather funny.

Clueless, thank you Wonder man.

BIG_DADDY
11-13-2007, 10:39 AM
well yes smoking makes anything tasty :p

however, ill be too busy to bust out the smoker, so im thking deep fried Turley Gobble Gobble

The presentation is cool and it's fast for sure. Peanut oil is kind of a pain int he ass. I got a Traeger smoker now so it makes easy. I'm doing a smoked prime rib this year.

xbarretx
11-13-2007, 10:46 AM
The presentation is cool and it's fast for sure. Peanut oil is kind of a pain int he ass. I got a Traeger smoker now so it makes easy. I'm doing a smoked prime rib this year.

Traeger? .... oh (i looked it up online) do you have the Oklahoma Joe style? what makes that brand easier? does it hold heat evenly really well?

i wanna smoke brisket, i got ribs down pat but burnt-ends are a god send.

AZORChiefFan
11-13-2007, 10:48 AM
I was gonna brine a turkey this year again. But plans changed and I guess I am going over to my GF's relatives house. Might make the dressing or if I get the recipe a corn bread casserole that my friend makes.

tooge
11-13-2007, 10:49 AM
I was thinking of smoking one as well. All depends on the weather for me. I tried the turducken thing a few years ago and it is really very easy if you have your butcher (you may have to pay for it) bone the chicken, turkey, and duck. McGonigles will do it for ya.

BIG_DADDY
11-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Traeger? .... oh (i looked it up online) do you have the Oklahoma Joe style? what makes that brand easier? does it hold heat evenly really well?

i wanna smoke brisket, i got ribs down pat but burnt-ends are a god send.

I have the professional. What makes it easy is the fact that you can plug it in and control heat so it's far lower maitenance especially on Brisket where it's on the grill for so long. You can choose from lots of different pellets too. It holds heat GREAT.

This is their sight.

http://www.traegergrills.com/

xbarretx
11-13-2007, 11:40 AM
I have the professional. What makes it easy is the fact that you can plug it in and control heat so it's far lower maitenance especially on Brisket where it's on the grill for so long. You can choose from lots of different pellets too. It holds heat GREAT.

This is their sight.

http://www.traegergrills.com/

:cuss: dude, its electric?????

if so does it work well? you might had just encouraged a sale. if electric works....ill be smoking up a storm ;) (yes both kinds :o))