PDA

View Full Version : Herm's Been Here Before

KCJohnny
11-13-2007, 08:27 PM
"After making only three appearances during his first two seasons, Chad emerged as the Jets' starting quarterback after filling in for a very productive, yet scapegoated Vinny Testaverde (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinny_Testaverde) during the fifth game of the 2002 season. Pennington helped reverse the Jets' fortunes by leading the 1-4 team to an eventual 9-7 record and an AFC East division championship. Despite playing less than a full season, Pennington managed to throw for 3,120 yards with 22 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. His 104.2 quarterback rating (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarterback_rating) during the 2002 season is a team record. Pennington led the Jets to a first round 41-0 blowout of the Indianapolis Colts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indianapolis_Colts) in that season's playoffs. While this was his first season as a starter, it remains Pennington's best season of his career."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Pennington

BigChiefFan
11-13-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm just glad to see Herm backing Croyle-it's refreshing. Best of luck to Huard, but it's time to open it up.

KCJohnny
11-13-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm just glad to see Herm backing Croyle-it's refreshing. Best of luck to Huard, but it's time to open it up.

Agreed, and my point was Herm's been there before. I was especially jarred by this comment:
after filling in for a very productive, yet scapegoated Vinny Testaverde (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinny_Testaverde) during the fifth game of the 2002 season

You could easily insert Huard and you'd get a similar situation.

Pennington did real well that year. Good luck to Brodie!

C-Mac
11-13-2007, 08:56 PM
But I wonder if he started against the Superbowl champs in their own backyard?

KCJohnny
11-13-2007, 09:02 PM
The Colts are reeling. Manning throws 6 INTs. Vinatieri misses 2 chip shots including the game winner. Indy was missing 2 OTs as well as Clark and Harrison. They started Craphonso Thorpe, which tells you how depleted the receiver corps is. Indy's STs gave up 2 TDs. We hung tough with them last year at home allowing only 23 points and that was before we had Boone and Harris and Donnie. Last year we just banged LJ into 9 man fronts for 3 quarters with the R2P2 offense. This year we have walking miracle Priest Holmes. Last year we had a diminished Trent Green at QB. This year we have a guy they have very little game tape on and probably not much of a scouting report. Freeny is out. Ty Law will study Manning's spoon-feeding of his inexperienced receivers and continue to haunt him.This could be a trap game for the Colts.
While I don't predict a KC road win, this is not going to be a walk in the park for Indy.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2007, 09:03 PM
The Colts are reeling.

Manning throws 6 INTs. Vinatieri misses 2 chip shots including the game winner. Indy was missing 2 OTs as well as Clark and Harrison. They started Craphonso Thorpe, which tells you how depleted the receiver corps is. We hung tough with them last year at home allowing only 23 points and that was before we had Boone and Harris and Donnie. Last year we just banged LJ into 9 man fronts for 3 quarters with the R2P2 offense. This year we have walking miracle Priest Holmes. Last year we had a dinished Trent Green at QB. This year we have a guy they have very little game tape on and probably not much of a scouting report. Freeny is out. Ty Law will study Manning's spoon-feeding of his inexperienced receivers and continue to haunt him.
This could be a trap game for the Colts.
While I don't predict a KC road win, this is not going to be a walk in the park for Indy.

Kinda like how Pittsburgh was reeling last year?

FAX
11-13-2007, 09:05 PM
I don't know, Mr. KCJohnny. Maybe. But, either way, Herm needs to prepare himself for an epic spanking.

FAX

BigChiefFan
11-13-2007, 09:08 PM
I don't believe Brodie will be able to hang against Manning. I will be surprised as Hell if he does, but I definitely will be rooting for him.

TEX
11-13-2007, 09:08 PM

Are you okay?

Count Zarth
11-13-2007, 09:09 PM
I don't believe Brodie will be able to hang against Manning.

All Brodie has to do is hang against Indy's defense. I believe our defense will hold the Colts under 21 points.

TEX
11-13-2007, 09:10 PM
All Brodie has to do is hang against Indy's defense. I believe our defense will hold the Colts under 21 points.

In the first half or the whole game? If it's the game - wanna bet?

Count Zarth
11-13-2007, 09:11 PM
In the first half or the whole game? If it's the game - wanna bet?

The whole game. What are the terms of your bet?

chiefbowe82
11-13-2007, 09:11 PM

we let denver run all over us, and move the ball at will but were gonna go to indy and stop them?

KCJohnny
11-13-2007, 09:12 PM
Are you okay?

Fine.
And you?
:hmmm:

Count Zarth
11-13-2007, 09:13 PM
we let denver run all over us, and move the ball at will but were gonna go to indy and stop them?

Denver's offense really did not have that much success against us. Their longest drive was 57 yards.

FAX
11-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Holy crap. What if ... I mean, what if we were to actually win this game? Wow. The Chiefs Nation would explode. The national media would be talking about the Chiefs for months. Ticket sales would go out the roof. We would beat the Chinese back to the moon.

I can't think about it.

FAX

TEX
11-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Fine.
And you?
:hmmm:

I'm not the one suggesting that this is not gonna be easy for the Colts like you. That's why I'm asking. This game is going to be the easiest game the Colts have played this year. It will be over by halftime.

KCJohnny
11-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Manning has only 2 weapons: Addai and Wayne. Addai will hurt us. Wayne will be smothered. The other guys will catch dump offs and check downs.

Damn, I wish we had kept Justin Phinisee. I can see him taking one to the house against this depleted Colts STs like Sprolesw did.
The Colts are using their STs guys to cover for the injured players. Their STs are really vulnerable now.

Laugh all you want. We can win this game. We beat SD on the road. It can be done.

BigChiefFan
11-13-2007, 09:16 PM
It really is dependent upon whether or not the Chiefs can keep the clock and chains moving. Brodie is really going to have to be methodical and use his weapons. It's too bad the only potent weapons we have are Gonzo and Bowe. Priest might surprise, but I'm not chalking it up as fact. Wilson needs to pull his head out or scram. Parker looks improved, but really needs a big game to take it to the next level. This game is gut check time.

KCJohnny
11-13-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm not the one suggesting that this is not gonna be easy for the Colts like you. That's why I'm asking. This game is going to be the easiest game the Colts have played this year. It will be over by halftime.

See ya here Sunday night.
OK?

TEX
11-13-2007, 09:17 PM
The whole game. What are the terms of your bet?

The loser leaves this place for the rest of the season.

Count Zarth
11-13-2007, 09:17 PM
The loser leaves this place for the rest of the season.

Not interested.

Demonpenz
11-13-2007, 09:18 PM
huard is a lifelong backup testeverde is a hiesman trophy winner and futre hall of famer

TEX
11-13-2007, 09:18 PM
See ya here Sunday night.
OK?

I'll be here but you don't get it do you? I won't rub it in. I don't win anything if they get blown out. It won't make me feel good to be right in this instance. I just can't believe you think it's even gonna be a game.

TEX
11-13-2007, 09:21 PM
Not interested.

As I figured. Free to spew total nonsense as usual without consequence. Just your style.

KCinNY
11-13-2007, 09:23 PM
huard is a lifelong backup testeverde is a hiesman trophy winner and futre hall of famer

Vinny ain't even gonna sniff Canton.

KCJohnny
11-13-2007, 09:23 PM
I'll be here but you don't get it do you? I won't rub it in. I don't win anything if they get blown out. It won't make me feel good to be right in this instance. I just can't believe you think it's even gonna be a game.

I get it, Tex. And I'm not interested in rubbing it in. I am the all time champ at predicting Chiefs success/failure (Ramifization, anyone?) so I don't get anything out of gloating, especially with reasonable posters like you.

We played Indy 23-8 last year and this D is better (Harris/Edwards/Boone). Indy had all its weapons last year and is down to just 2 this year. The reason they had 6 INTs is because these 3rd tier receivers for Indy are not running routes Manning has grown accustomed to. Our D has to shut down 2 guys: Addai and Wayne. That's it.

TEX
11-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Manning has only 2 weapons: Addai and Wayne. Addai will hurt us. Wayne will be smothered. The other guys will catch dump offs and check downs.

Damn, I wish we had kept Justin Phinisee. I can see him taking one to the house against this depleted Colts STs like Sprolesw did.
The Colts are using their STs guys to cover for the injured players. Their STs are really vulnerable now.

Laugh all you want. We can win this game. We beat SD on the road. It can be done.

Unlikely. We seem to fare well at least once a year against the Bolts. We have NEVER won in Indy. It's not gonna happen now.

KCJohnny
11-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Vinny ain't even gonna sniff Canton.

Why did Herm pull him and Pennington play so well if Vinny's all that and a bag of chips?

The comparison between Huard and Vinny is reasonable, if not identical.

KCJohnny
11-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Unlikely. We seem to fare well at least once a year against the Bolts. We have NEVER won in Indy. It's not gonna happen now.

I didn't say we win. I said we can. I said this will not be a gimmee game for Indy.

TEX
11-13-2007, 09:26 PM
I get it, Tex. And I'm not interested in rubbing it in. I am the all time champ at predicting Chiefs success/failure (Ramifization, anyone?) so I don't get anything out of gloating, especially with reasonable posters like you.

We played Indy 23-8 last year and this D is better (Harris/Edwards/Boone). Indy had all its weapons last year and is down to just 2 this year. The reason they had 6 INTs is because these 3rd tier receivers for Indy are not running routes Manning has grown accustomed to. Our D has to shut down 2 guys: Addai and Wayne. That's it.

Our defense is a paper tiger. The Colts will get things worked out in time.

KCinNY
11-13-2007, 09:27 PM
Why did Herm pull him and Pennington play so well if Vinny's all that and a bag of chips?

The comparison between Huard and Vinny is reasonable, if not identical.

Well probably not identical. Huard is a journeyman backup, Vinny's been a journeyman starter.

I was just saying that Vinny is no HOFer.

TEX
11-13-2007, 09:27 PM
I didn't say we win. I said we can. I said this will not be a gimmee game for Indy.

Oh - sorry. Well I respectfully disagree with you here. IMHO, it's gonna be a gimmie. We'll just see what happens.

KCJohnny
11-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Our defense is a paper tiger. The Colts will get things worked out in time.

Yeah, I bet Craphonso Thorpe and Ben Utecht are keeping Gunther awake at night.

Count Zarth
11-13-2007, 09:31 PM
Does anyone know the status of Dallas Clark? I think he was hurt, too.

KCJohnny
11-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Does anyone know the status of Dallas Clark? I think he was hurt, too.
D. Freeney (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5897) DE Day-to-Day Foot
M. Giordano (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7311) S Out Hamstring
A. Gonzalez (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8286) WR Out Hand
R. Brock (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6096) DT Questionable Neck
D. Clark (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6360) TE Questionable Concussion
D. Federkeil (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8104) T Questionable Concussion
T. Hagler (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7349) LB Questionable Neck
M. Harrison (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3514) WR Questionable Knee
M. Jackson (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7205) CB Questionable Foot
F. Keiaho (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7843) LB Questionable Ear
T. Ugoh (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8296) T Questionable Neck

Count Zarth
11-13-2007, 09:37 PM
With a concussion he will probably be out, too. Very good news. If we can avoid Ugoh that would be even better, although I like Jared Allen vs a rookie LT.

KCJohnny
11-13-2007, 10:41 PM
With a concussion he will probably be out, too. Very good news. If we can avoid Ugoh that would be even better, although I like Jared Allen vs a rookie LT.

We could surprise Peyton with a very bad day.

Go, Gunther!
:arrow:

KCJohnny
11-14-2007, 09:22 PM
Its official - Freeny's out for the season.

Chiefs=Good
11-14-2007, 11:12 PM
In my opion the danger man is Clark, if he plays it means a lot less double teaming of Wayne and if they get addai going (which they most likely will) he could be deadly of the play action.

TEX
11-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Yeah, I bet Craphonso Thorpe and Ben Utecht are keeping Gunther awake at night.

With our CB's - you betcha! And I said our defense is a paper tiger. We haven't been able to stop the run consistently all year either. Any predictions about that keeping Gunther awake at night? Besides, Gunther hears voices so he stays awake regardless.

Fruit Ninja
11-15-2007, 12:48 AM
Clark and Ugoh practiced for the Colts today.

splatbass
11-15-2007, 05:15 AM
As I figured. Free to spew total nonsense as usual without consequence. Just your style.

Everybody is free to spew nonsense without consequence. It is called freedom of speech. Even you get to, as in this post. This is a discussion board. Goatse is entitled to discuss his opinion, and is not required to make a bet when you disagree with him. Personally I disagree with both of you, but I'm not going to make a bet with either of you. Is that "just my style"?

TEX
11-15-2007, 07:11 AM
Everybody is free to spew nonsense without consequence. It is called freedom of speech. Even you get to, as in this post. This is a discussion board. Goatse is entitled to discuss his opinion, and is not required to make a bet when you disagree with him. Personally I disagree with both of you, but I'm not going to make a bet with either of you. Is that "just my style"?

Sure he is and so are you, and so is everyone else, but you have chimed in and passed judgement without knowing the history here. So, I'll fill you in - When you consider the fact that he routinely labels others opinions as being "stupid" and "misinformed" and resorts to name calling etc., sometimes being held accountable for what one says is a good tool to call someone out and show that there is not much credibility to their opinions. And, I asked if he wanted to bet, just like he has with others, - he said name the terms - I did - he declined - I expressed my opinion that you and I agree that I have a right to do - and it's over as far as both he and I are concerned.

So, to answer your question - IMHO, your "style" is putting your .02 in before knowing the facts. Which, I agree you have the right to do. Clear?

splatbass
11-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Sure he is and so are you, and so is everyone else, but you have chimed in and passed judgement without knowing the history here.

I don't know the history here? I've been here almost as long as you. I know the history and what I said stands. You need to lighten the f up. This is a message board, it isn't real life.

Count Zarth
11-15-2007, 07:01 PM
TEX is cool, he has offered to meet me somewhere and beat my ass...definitely a cool guy in my book.

TEX
11-15-2007, 07:02 PM
I don't know the history here? I've been here almost as long as you. I know the history and what I said stands. You need to lighten the f up. This is a message board, it isn't real life.

You might know the history of this place, but you absolutely no nothing about the history between GOAT BOY and me, which is what I was talking about. So you initially just chime in with some BS about freedom of speach when nobody was /is questioning that. I explained myself pretty clearly regarding the bet. He and I have no problem with any of it as he has done the same to me and others. It's over as I said. But now you're still talking noise about something different. If it makes you feel good - stand by what you said. Nobody ever disagreed with it.

But I must now ask you why I need to lighten the f up? I'm simply expressing my freedom of speach - the same freedom that you championed in the first place when you thought you knew something.

TEX
11-15-2007, 07:20 PM
TEX is cool, he has offered to meet me somewhere and beat my ass...definitely a cool guy in my book.

I never did any such thing. Once again you're wrong,like so many times before, and there's no recourse for the truth.

What I said was let's meet up somewhere since we're both in the same town. I told you that I'd love to give you the opportunity to insult me to my face. I went on to say that I'd like to give you the chance to meet a person before you insult them. It might make you think before you do it again. That's all.

I never said anythig about administering an ass kicking. Shoot, I even gave you a reference so you could check to see if I was legit. The point I was trying to get across was - if you know someone - you're less apt to insult them and more apt to try and understand their point of view. The ironic thing is that philosophy might save you from receiving said ass kicking from someone else in the future...

Count Zarth
11-15-2007, 07:28 PM
What I said was let's meet up somewhere since we're both in the same town. I told you that I'd love to give you the opportunity to insult me to my face.

You're such a dumbshit. Name the place and the time, gangsta. LET'S DO THIS!

TEX
11-15-2007, 07:35 PM
You're such a dumbshit. Name the place and the time, gangsta. LET'S DO THIS!

Okay, I'll play along. Tomorrow - 12:00PM - Subway across from Reliant Stadium. I'll buy you lunch. But you and I both know that your kind won't show.

If that won't work for you - how about Sunday at SRO at Northwest Mall?

Count Zarth
11-15-2007, 07:36 PM
Tomorrow - 12:00PM - Subway across from Reliant Stadium. I'll buy you lunch.

I'll be there.

TEX
11-15-2007, 07:38 PM
I'll be there.

It's on Kirby Dr.

splatbass
11-15-2007, 07:50 PM
You might know the history of this place, but you absolutely no nothing about the history between GOAT BOY and me, which is what I was talking about. So you initially just chime in with some BS about freedom of speach when nobody was /is questioning that. I explained myself pretty clearly regarding the bet. He and I have no problem with any of it as he has done the same to me and others. It's over as I said. But now you're still talking noise about something different. If it makes you feel good - stand by what you said. Nobody ever disagreed with it.

But I must now ask you why I need to lighten the f up? I'm simply expressing my freedom of speach - the same freedom that you championed in the first place when you thought you knew something.

Wow, you are a really angry man.

OnTheWarpath58
11-15-2007, 08:14 PM

We couldn't stop Selvin Young and Brandon Marshall.

Or Ryan Grant and Greg Jennings.

At HOME, no less.

Yet we're gonna "smother" Reggie Wayne?

Thank you, I will laugh all I want.

ROFL

TEX
11-15-2007, 08:23 PM

At HOME, no less.

ROFL

Exactly - The mighty COVER 2 RULES!

Dungy knows it better than Herm... :shake:

OnTheWarpath58
11-15-2007, 08:24 PM
Exactly - The mighty COVER 2 RULES!

Dungy knows it better than Herm... :shake:

You followin' me?

:p

Count Zarth
11-15-2007, 08:27 PM

At HOME, no less.

ROFL

Defense is not the problem with this football team.

TEX
11-15-2007, 08:28 PM
You followin' me?

:p

Yep. I'm there. No way we shut them down in their place hurt or not. The Chiefs are just what the doctor ordered. It will be over by halftime.

TEX
11-15-2007, 08:32 PM

No, but it's not as strong as some want to make it out to be. They haven't been able to stop the run consistently all year and have been subject to big plays.

OnTheWarpath58
11-15-2007, 08:32 PM

I'm not saying they are "the" problem. But I don't think they are as strong as some here make them out to be.

We gave up 95 to Donald Driver, and 85 each to Jennings and Marshall in the past two weeks. And over 100 on the ground to Selvin Young.

Saying we're gonna "smother" Reggie Wayne is ri-god-damn-diculous.

Johnny WAS right about one thing in his post:

Addai is going to hurt us.

LT torched us for over 100 in the first half.

I doubt Dungy is dumb enough to only give Addai the ball 5 times in the second half like Norv did LT.

TEX
11-15-2007, 08:46 PM
I'll be there.

Not sure if you saw the option below:

I said Subway tomorrow or if that won't work for you- Sunday at SRO at Northwest Mall.
I'll be there anyway watching the debacle in which you say the Colts won't score more than 21 points. ROFL

I'll still buy ya lunch if you're game.

LOCOChief
11-15-2007, 08:49 PM

Our defense is a problem if the secondary can't get it together. Law plays way too far off, I don't know why, he doesn't look slow to me. page constantly wiffs tackles, Pollard's out of position way too often and it would be more glaring if we didn't have DEdwards to stop gap.

Count Zarth
11-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Not sure if you saw the option below:

I said Subway tomorrow or if that won't work for you- Sunday at SRO at Northwest Mall.
I'll be there anyway watching the debacle in which you say the Colts won't score more than 21 points. ROFL

I'll still buy ya lunch if you're game.

OK man it will be awesome see you there!!! I'm gonna punchasize yo face!

KCJohnny
11-15-2007, 09:09 PM
Gee, try to spread a little hope and optimism around here and people go postal.

Look, My avatar lists me as a "blind, deceived homer' - OK?
There IS hope for a Chiefs victory.
I am sooooooooo sorry I may have angered some of you touchy fans with my optimism, but why root for your team if you're not going to root for your team?

Go Chiefs!!!!!

Dylan
11-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Does this story sound a little familiar? http://www.allbowling.com/forum/images/smilies/alcoholic.gif

The New York Times - October 1, 2002 (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F01E3D81238F932A35753C1A9649C8B63&n=Top/Reference/Times%20Topics/People/T/Testaverde,%20Vinny)

KCJohnny
11-15-2007, 09:30 PM
Does this story sound a little familiar? http://www.allbowling.com/forum/images/smilies/alcoholic.gif

The New York Times - October 1, 2002 (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F01E3D81238F932A35753C1A9649C8B63&n=Top/Reference/Times%20Topics/People/T/Testaverde,%20Vinny)

Exactly. Especially this from the article:

Behind a flagging offensive line, he has been harassed by blitzes and has thrown three interceptions and been sacked nine times, the pressure exposing Testaverde's lack of mobility.

TEX
11-15-2007, 09:48 PM
OK man it will be awesome see you there!!! I'm gonna punchasize yo face!

Good luck with that friend. Hopefully, I'll see you there!

Dylan
11-15-2007, 10:14 PM

Exactly. Especially this from the article:

Behind a flagging offensive line, he has been harassed by blitzes and has thrown three interceptions and been sacked nine times, the pressure exposing Testaverde's lack of mobility. :

ROFL

KC Tattoo
11-15-2007, 10:33 PM

I am sooooooooo sorry I may have angered some of you touchy fans with my optimism, but why root for your team if you're not going to root for your team?

Go Chiefs!!!!!

I am optimistic(sp) for this weekend at Indy. Croyles big debut at QB. I am more exited about our chances this weekend with Croyle as starter than any game so far with Huard.

I'm going to just sit and relax and watch the Croyle to D Bowe show.

KCJohnny
11-15-2007, 10:36 PM
I am optimistic(sp) for this weekend at Indy. Croyles big debut at QB. I am more exited about our chances this weekend with Croyle as starter than any game so far with Huard.

I'm going to just sit and relax and watch the Croyle to D Bowe show.

Thank you.
There's much to cheer for, root for, get excited about, and get your mojo working on.
I totally understand the dread and resignation to embarassment but I am NOT taking that as a real fan position.
Go Brodie!
Go Gonzo!
Go Jared!
Go Priest!

KC Tattoo
11-15-2007, 10:44 PM
Thank you.
There's much to cheer for, root for, get excited about, and get your mojo working on.
I totally understand the dread and resignation to embarassment but I am NOT taking that as a real fan position.
Go Brodie!
Go Gonzo!
Go Jared!
Go Priest!

:toast:

This is just the beginning, I am ready. This team is going to grow and get better. Sure it's going to be tough to watch the growing pains, but they are worth the reward.

KCJohnny
11-15-2007, 10:47 PM
:toast:

This is just the beginning, I am ready. This team is going to grow and get better. Sure it's going to be tough to watch the growing pains, but they are worth the reward.

I think Herm's drafts are better than DV's. This team may be one draft away from competing for a title. They have certainly gotten a LOT younger.

KC Tattoo
11-15-2007, 10:58 PM
I think Herm's drafts are better than DV's. This team may be one draft away from competing for a title. They have certainly gotten a LOT younger.

We get 10, TEN, X draft picks this year 08 and we can do alot with those move up to snag the guy we want or need. The NFL draft is my favorite holiday. Yea, I like Herms draft picks better than DV's. We are close very close to start building us a real power house football team.

MadMax
11-15-2007, 11:16 PM

Go Chiefs!!!!!

No anger here brother, I am excited and anxious about a Chiefs game for the 1st time this season. I always hope we win, but history has severely handicapped my optimism. If we can have a good draft next year It sure would take some of the pain away. lol If Carl is canned i'll sport wood. I will watch this game like any other ( wanting victory ) but not getting my hopes too high. OTOH GO BRODIE and give em hell kid!!!!!!!!

MadMax
11-15-2007, 11:18 PM
I'm not saying they are "the" problem. But I don't think they are as strong as some here make them out to be.

We gave up 95 to Donald Driver, and 85 each to Jennings and Marshall in the past two weeks. And over 100 on the ground to Selvin Young.

Saying we're gonna "smother" Reggie Wayne is ri-god-damn-diculous.

Johnny WAS right about one thing in his post:

Addai is going to hurt us.

LT torched us for over 100 in the first half.

I doubt Dungy is dumb enough to only give Addai the ball 5 times in the second half like Norv did LT.

Our secondary is a big problem.. :(

Smed1065
11-16-2007, 12:34 AM
I was surprised to find out Herm was around the top 3 for coaches going to the playoffs since around 1992 or so.

Considering his QB's and injuries to his teams thus far.

ROYC75
11-16-2007, 08:27 AM
Sorry Johnny, lightning isn't going to strike twice......