PDA

View Full Version : Science Gas Cloud Freaks Out Human Beings!!

FAX
11-14-2007, 12:38 AM
Okay, I don't really expect to get 100 posts on this thread (although, if you guys can arrange it, that would be great because I would only be 118 behind Mr. Skip Towne at that point). Nevertheless, I found this pecular event worthy of baffling and utter, dumbfounded befuddlement. Therefore, I've elected to create this new thread I like to call, "Gas Cloud Freaks Out Human Beings!!". I trust you will agree with the decision.

Some people claim it's a strange ghost. Others are saying it may be a blue petrol angel, swamp gas reflecting off the planet Venus, or Mr. Donger during another of his out-of-body experiences. Finally, there's an expert lady on coasttocoastam who is convinced it's an ET of some sort. No reports of local citizens being flashy-thinged have emerged thus far.

Unexplained Blue Cloud Floats, Darts Around Customers At Gas Station
Witness: 'It Gives Me Chills'

A strange blue cloud seen floating and darting around customers, freezing for 30 minutes and then speeding from an Ohio gas station, remains unexplained even though it was caught on security cams.

The ghostly image was seen moving near and over cars at a Marathon gas station located near the corner of State Road and Pleasant Valley in Parma on Sunday. Surveillance video of the image showed it flipping and then sitting in the same location for 30 minutes. It then flies off the screen at a high rate of speed.

"It gives me the chills," a witness said.

Security video then shows it coming back and resting on a car window before floating away. Several people said they believe the image is a ghost or an angel. "It was an angel," a witness said. "There was an angel here."

The owner of the gas station said he was happy the image went away and has not come back. "I actually watched it for 30 minutes and then actually I watched it move and that is when I got freaked out," said owner Amed Abudaaria.

Groups of people have traveled to the gas station after word spread of the unexplained event.

Link To Gas Cloud Freaking Out Human Beings (http://www.local6.com/news/14578641/detail.html)

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if re-post. Sorry if plasma-post.

Count Alex's Wins
11-14-2007, 12:40 AM
The dikironium cloud creature, also known as the "vampire cloud", was a semi-sentient gaseous predator that fed by forcibly extracting the corpuscles of iron-based blood until the prey died. It received this name from the most common element it could transform itself into, the element dikironium, a substance previously only produced in the laboratory and never encountered in the field.

The cloud creature, according to scans from the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701), existed in a borderline state between matter and energy, with elements of both. Science officer Spock theorized that it utilized gravity fields for propulsion, especially for traveling through space at faster-than-light speeds. The creature had other numerous abilities which seemed incompatible with life as previously encountered. Spock's scans revealed the creature could "throw itself out of time-sync", enabling it to be "elsewhere" during phaser or photon torpedo strikes that made such weapons completely ineffective. This "time-sync" ability, perhaps moving in and out of our space-time continuum, and its utilization of gravity fields also made deflector shields useless against the creature's attacks, and may explain how the creature entered a humanoid body to completely drain it of red blood cells. It also seemed to sense when it was being scanned and could temporarily change its molecular composition into other elements to evade such searches. The vampire cloud gave off a sickly-sweet odor, best likened to honey, and some survivors of its attacks described the experience as intensely cold and almost as if they were being smothered in honey.

One of its few weaknesses was that it found humanoid blood based on copper highly unpalatable (such as that of Vulcans), and it would immediately leave such a being alone and largely unharmed after initial contact.
The Dikironium cloud creature in space.
The Dikironium cloud creature in space.

The creature was first encountered when it attacked the USS Farragut in 2257, taking the lives of over 200 crewmen, including its captain. Eleven years later, one of the Farragut survivors, Captain James T. Kirk, discovered the creature on Argus X, and after it killed several of his crewmen he devoted considerable time to hunt it at the expense of an imperative medical delivery he was supposed to perform to another colony. When his first officer, Spock, and his chief medical officer, Dr. Leonard McCoy, confronted Kirk about this course of action, Kirk argued that the creature, which he was convinced was the same one that had attacked the Farragut, posed a grave threat to life in the United Federation of Planets.

Kirk claimed he could sense an intelligence, and even "an evil", about the creature when it had attacked him and his shipmates aboard the Farragut. Spock and McCoy remained unconvinced of this claim (the former wondering how Kirk could sense what he did, the latter wondering if Kirk's loss of consciousness had led him to merely believe he had). However, neither could deny the creature's fearsome abilities or its habits and therefore its semi-sentient attributes, making the creature altogether undeniably dangerous.

When the creature was spotted, the USS Enterprise pursued and attacked it to no avail, while it retaliated by attacking the ship and entering it. Chief Engineer Scott attempted to affect it by flushing some of the ship's radioactive waste into the ventilation systems. The creature later fled, either from the waste's effects, its encounter with an unpalatable Vulcan, or for different motives entirely, but not before it had inflicted more casualties. Now with conclusive proof of the creature's intelligent and aggressive predatory nature, Spock concluded that it was indeed a serious menace that had to be stopped immediately. This conclusion was reinforced by findings suggesting that the creature was about to reproduce, thereby profoundly compounding the emergency.

Eventually, the Enterprise crew followed it to the planet Tycho IV, where the creature had fought the Farragut, and managed to kill it with a massive antimatter explosion. (TOS: "Obsession")

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5673/dikironiumcloudcreaturevg5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

RustShack
11-14-2007, 12:44 AM
Interesting...

Rain Man
11-14-2007, 12:45 AM
The Navy will probably just say that it was a Blue Angel.

Rain Man
11-14-2007, 12:47 AM
I just watched the video. What the heck is that?

Demonpenz
11-14-2007, 12:48 AM
That's what it will look like when sippio comes in the game

FAX
11-14-2007, 12:51 AM
Nice try, Mr. GoChiefs, but my report is real, whereas, your report is not real.

Come to think of it, this could be a conceptual metaphor expressing our diverse impressions of Herm Edwards, as well. What a peculiar happenstance.

FAX

FAX
11-14-2007, 12:55 AM
I just watched the video. What the heck is that?

That's the whole thing, Mr. Rain Man. It's what we earthlings call a "mystery".

One theory holds that it's Mr. Baby Lee's astral projection trying to buy a condom and a beer.

FAX

CHENZ A!
11-14-2007, 01:25 AM
IT'S A LEPRECHAUN! WHERE DA GOLD AT?! I WANNA KNOW WHERE DA GOLD AT

Tribal Warfare
11-14-2007, 02:09 AM
Gas Cloud Freaks Out Human Beings!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SaYUqXAmXRQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SaYUqXAmXRQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Christ it's actually happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valiant
11-14-2007, 02:10 AM
ITs a promo for Kings new movie the mist... Seriously though it looks photoshop.. If it is not, then awesome..

Ultra Peanut
11-14-2007, 02:11 AM
http://i7.tinypic.com/6xlklmq.jpg

SBK
11-14-2007, 02:16 AM
That's just a wee bit creepy....

FAX
11-14-2007, 02:19 AM
ITs a promo for Kings new movie the mist... Seriously though it looks photoshop.. If it is not, then awesome..

According to all available reports, it's not a photoshop hoax, Mr. Valiant. The images are taken directly from the facility's security camera.

Of course, it could be a very big, blue, fuzzy bug. Or, perhaps, a rogue and terrifying glob of giant ox flatulence.

FAX

FAX
11-14-2007, 02:21 AM
Don't be such a skeptic, Ms. Ultra Peanut. Who knows? It might be introduced at the next big wrasslin' match as a contender.

FAX

Valiant
11-14-2007, 02:26 AM
According to all available reports, it's not a photoshop hoax, Mr. Valiant. The images are taken directly from the facility's security camera.

Of course, it could be a very big, blue, fuzzy bug. Or, perhaps, a rogue and terrifying glob of giant ox flatulence.

FAX

I know what they are saying, but the clarity of just does not match the rest of the scenery.. It looks like it was added after the video was shot..

Count Alex's Wins
11-14-2007, 02:26 AM
Actually watching it again, it appears to be a bug. Look how it moves. It's definitely a bug.

FAX
11-14-2007, 02:29 AM
I know what they are saying, but the clarity of just does not match the rest of the scenery.. It looks like it was added after the video was shot..

Perhaps not, Mr. Valiant. Then again, giant globs of blue ox flatulence often seem out of place in this plane of existence.

FAX

FAX
11-14-2007, 02:32 AM
Actually watching it again, it appears to be a bug. Look how it moves. It's definitely a bug.

Maybe. But how many enormous, blue, fuzzy insects have you seen lately, Mr. GoChiefs? Anyway, if it is a bug, it's a new species which makes it almost as weird as a ghost entity or astral condom shopper.

FAX

RustShack
11-14-2007, 02:32 AM
A person just walked by it in the video, I probably would have stood there saying to my self, "what the **** is that" instead of just walking by like normal.

Count Alex's Wins
11-14-2007, 02:34 AM
Maybe. But how many enormous, blue, fuzzy insects have you seen lately, Mr. GoChiefs? Anyway, if it is a bug, it's a new species which makes it almost as weird as a ghost entity or astral condom shopper.

FAX

When something is that close to the camera, as in ON THE LENS, it's going to appear fuzzy. Look at the way it moves. EXACTLY like a bug. It just happens to "disappear" when it moves out of the frame of the camera lens. Convenient.

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2007, 02:59 AM
This happened in the Cleveland area. Less than an hour away from me. I'm a little wierded out now...

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2007, 03:00 AM
When something is that close to the camera, as in ON THE LENS, it's going to appear fuzzy. Look at the way it moves. EXACTLY like a bug. It just happens to "disappear" when it moves out of the frame of the camera lens. Convenient.Except for the fact that there were actual witnesses.

Count Alex's Wins
11-14-2007, 03:01 AM
It's a bug. Nothing else. The witnesses are just trying for their 15 minutes...most of them probably just saw the stupid video.

FAX
11-14-2007, 03:02 AM
When something is that close to the camera, as in ON THE LENS, it's going to appear fuzzy. Look at the way it moves. EXACTLY like a bug. It just happens to "disappear" when it moves out of the frame of the camera lens. Convenient.

Let me get this straight, Mr. GoChiefs. When a big, blue fuzzy something moves outside a camera lens' angle of view and disappears because it is no longer in front of the lens and, therefore, not viewable, it is a bug. Is that what you're saying?

FAX

FAX
11-14-2007, 03:07 AM
A person just walked by it in the video, I probably would have stood there saying to my self, "what the **** is that" instead of just walking by like normal.

A number of experts on coasttocoastam say that some people are completely oblivious to paranormal beings from alternate dimensions, Mr. RustShack. Often it's due to a vitamin deficiency or from having been raised by strict Calvinists.

FAX

Count Alex's Wins
11-14-2007, 03:14 AM
Let me get this straight, Mr. GoChiefs. When a big, blue fuzzy something moves outside a camera lens' angle of view and disappears because it is no longer in front of the lens and, therefore, not viewable, it is a bug. Is that what you're saying?

FAX

The thing was moving around like it was ON the lens. There was no depth to it's movements. You never saw it fade into the distance when it disappeared.

FAX
11-14-2007, 06:20 AM
The thing was moving around like it was ON the lens. There was no depth to it's movements. You never saw it fade into the distance when it disappeared.

So, you're saying an ethereal and amorphous mass of incorporeal, formless, ectoplasmic mist has no visible depth, therefore, it is a bug. Got it.

FAX

Pushead2
11-14-2007, 06:46 AM
That is some creepy shit man......

Count Alex's Wins
11-14-2007, 06:48 AM
So, you're saying an ethereal and amorphous mass of incorporeal, formless, ectoplasmic mist has no visible depth, therefore, it is a bug. Got it.

FAX

No no no. There was no depth to it's MOVEMENTS. You didn't see it move back and forth in 3D space.

That's because the bug was RIGHT ON THE FREAKING LENS. It moved left, right, up, and down.

Seriously. Look how jerky it is. IT'S A BUG.

penguinz
11-14-2007, 07:19 AM
I think it was a flying blue turtle.

InChiefsHell
11-14-2007, 07:50 AM
The anchor had it right, it's a lightning bug. It's definitely a bug of some kind on the lens. That doesn't explain the witnesses, but I'm inclined to think that there really were none, and that the only thing they saw was the video...

...but I like the Star Trek explanation...

kepp
11-14-2007, 07:59 AM
I'm going to have to side with GoChiefs here...it's a bug. It's on the camera lens - it doesn't have the fluid motion that a "gaseous mass" would have.

KC Jones
11-14-2007, 08:09 AM
I for one welcome our vaporous blue overlords.

Dartgod
11-14-2007, 08:09 AM
I'd be inclined to agree with the bug explanation except at one point the thing moves completely out of view and the camera pans over to find it again.

morphius
11-14-2007, 08:14 AM
I'm going to have to side with GoChiefs here...it's a bug. It's on the camera lens - it doesn't have the fluid motion that a "gaseous mass" would have.
So you are an expert on how a living gaseous object would move? Interesting field of study. :D

KcMizzou
11-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Moved like a bug, to me.

Or the thing from "Lost".

It's a toss-up.

kepp
11-14-2007, 08:18 AM
So you are an expert on how a living gaseous object would move? Interesting field of study. :D
My Grandpa was like that (a gaseous object) in the mornings when he would come to visit. He didn't move near that spryly.

jjjayb
11-14-2007, 08:20 AM
That video actually made the news? Must have been a really slow news night. Obviosly something on the lens. Where is the video of the "witnesses" looking at it? All I saw was a dude walking by oblivious to the "giant" blue blob. :rolleyes:

Dartgod
11-14-2007, 08:22 AM
I'd be inclined to agree with the bug explanation except at one point the thing moves completely out of view and the camera pans over to find it again.
OK, I just rewatched the video and the camera panning is the video camera the were using to video tape the monitor that the security camera is feeding. The security camera remains stationary the whole time.

The jerkiness of the "bugs" movement is because of the frame rate that the video is recorded in. Watch the guy walking to see what I mean.

Having said all that, I too believe it is a bug on the lens.

Pushead2
11-14-2007, 08:30 AM
All the fun is ruined :(

FAX
11-14-2007, 09:18 AM
All the fun is ruined :(

Not so fast, Mr. Pushead2. Sure, everybody wants to jump on the "It's A Bug" bandwagon now, but what if the going gets a little rough? What if the blue nimbi of necrosis begin spreading to other gas stations or grocery stores or (may God forbid) Walmart? And, what if they are merely pretending to be bugs at this stage of the invasion to divide our opinions and weaken our defenses? And, what about the scene where the blue atomic wad of hypnotic ruination tries to use the ATM machine?

No sir, I think I'll wait for the official reports to come in before joining a bunch of habitually skeptic, nay-saying, bug lovers.

FAX

RustShack
11-14-2007, 09:26 AM
Maybe they made the ruins on the moon?

Pushead2
11-14-2007, 09:29 AM
Not so fast, Mr. Pushead2. Sure, everybody wants to jump on the "It's A Bug" bandwagon now, but what if the going gets a little rough? What if the blue nimbi of necrosis begin spreading to other gas stations or grocery stores or (may God forbid) Walmart? And, what if they are merely pretending to be bugs at this stage of the invasion to divide our opinions and weaken our defenses? And, what about the scene where the blue atomic wad of hypnotic ruination tries to use the ATM machine?

No sir, I think I'll wait for the official reports to come in before joining a bunch of habitually skeptic, nay-saying, bug lovers.

FAX

Agreed, I mean after all we're just Chiefs fans.... :harumph:

FAX
11-14-2007, 09:46 AM
Agreed, I mean after all we're just Chiefs fans.... :harumph:

More information is coming in about the blue haze of horror, Mr. Pushead2. This, from a boston media outlet, "The station owner said the image floated around the pumps for about a half hour, then disappeared."

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/14591454/detail.html

Apparently, the station owner saw the blue vapor of dismay as it "floated around the pumps". This, my friend, does not sound like a bug to me.

FAX

Pushead2
11-14-2007, 09:48 AM
More information is coming in about the blue haze of horror, Mr. Pushead2. This, from a boston media outlet, "The station owner said the image floated around the pumps for about a half hour, then disappeared."

Apparently, the station owner saw the blue vapor of dismay as it "floated around the pumps". This, my friend, does not sound like a bug to me.

FAX

Perhaps it is a UFO? excellent.....

Valiant
11-14-2007, 10:14 AM

FAX

Its amazing that a gas station that would have multiple cameras in the area only showed one camera with blue cloud.. If it was really there they could provide another camera angle of this blob..

Valiant
11-14-2007, 10:18 AM

FAX

More information, seems to me the exact same thing on a different site.. Again until they can show the object on a different camera then something was just on the lens..

Should be fairly simple to do if it was really there... Stores generally have like 5-10 cameras outside on their pumps.. And a store that can afford a nice clear one like that should have multiple also..

Pushead2
11-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Its amazing that a gas station that would have multiple cameras in the area only showed one camera with blue cloud.. If it was really there they could provide another camera angle of this blob..
you said blob.....

kepp
11-14-2007, 10:21 AM
If we had footage from several angles we could create a hologram of the being, thus providing GoChiefs with the "depth" of movement he's looking for.

kregger
11-14-2007, 10:25 AM
OMG, I think that's Tom Brady's kharma floating around trying to find its way into Brady Quinn.

FAX
11-14-2007, 10:29 AM
More information, seems to me the exact same thing on a different site.. Again until they can show the object on a different camera then something was just on the lens..

Should be fairly simple to do if it was really there... Stores generally have like 5-10 cameras outside on their pumps.. And a store that can afford a nice clear one like that should have multiple also..

Well, last night we had one site and today we have two. Two is greater than one and, therefore, is "more".

There is speculation that the FBI and NASA have proof that this blue mist of malevolence wasn't alone, Mr. Valiant. There were others who took out the remaining cameras with strange, pulsating energy blasts which also caused the store owner to develop a sudden and violent itch in his lower ass crack. Unfortunately, it was this lower ass crack itch that distracted the store owner and prevented him from calling the authorities in a timely manner. Otherwise, we'd have some blue ethers of evil in the slammer this morning looking for affordable legal representation.

FAX

Pushead2
11-14-2007, 10:31 AM
Well, last night we had one site and today we have two. Two is greater than one and, therefore, is "more".

There is speculation that the FBI and NASA have proof that this blue mist of malevolence wasn't alone, Mr. Valiant. There were others who took out the remaining cameras with strange, pulsating energy blasts which also caused the store owner to develop a sudden and violent itch in his lower ass crack. Unfortunately, it was this lower ass crack itch that distracted the store owner and prevented him from calling the authorities in a timely manner. Otherwise, we'd have some blue ethers of evil in the slammer this morning looking for affordable legal representation.

FAX

Makes complete sense. FAX is my new God.

BigCatDaddy
11-14-2007, 11:54 AM
A bug? Witnesses saw what we saw on the video. They did not see a bug. For Heaven's sake people, there are things out there that we do not understand. If you want to say it has to be something explainable I could see saying it's related to the Gas fumes or whatever. But to explain it as a bug it pretty lame.

Adept Havelock
11-14-2007, 12:03 PM
"It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was like, dancing with me. Like a little kid, begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and...this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a bad excuse, but it helps me remember... and I need to remember.... Sometimes, there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in."

I really have no idea what it is, but I did notice that the color is remarkably close to that of the complimentary towels provided for window washing at several local gas stations. :shrug:

JBucc
11-14-2007, 12:05 PM
If it was a bug, it should be rather easy to recreate.

FAX
11-14-2007, 12:16 PM
A bug? Witnesses saw what we saw on the video. They did not see a bug. For Heaven's sake people, there are things out there that we do not understand. If you want to say it has to be something explainable I could see saying it's related to the Gas fumes or whatever. But to explain it as a bug it pretty lame.

Don't worry, Mr. BigCatDaddy. When the blue haze of hell emerges from their gas tanks and enters their pets through their pet butts blowing them up to 20 times their original size until their sad little eyes can't see through the fat rolls on their foreheads and cheeks and they bump into their grills scattering semi-cooked t-bones everywhere and setting their houses on fire and sending them into the streets half naked to call the fire department but they can't get through because the firemen are all busy fighting countless grotesque blue globs of destruction elsewhere in the city and they look around and every house in the neighborhood is ablaze and fat pets are blindly roaming the streets as far as the eye can see, they'll change their tune.

FAX

BigCatDaddy
11-14-2007, 12:17 PM
Don't worry, Mr. BigCatDaddy. When the blue haze of hell emerges from their gas tanks and enters their pets through their pet butts blowing them up to 20 times their original size until their sad little eyes can't see through the fat rolls on their foreheads and cheeks and they bump into their grills scattering semi-cooked t-bones everywhere and setting their houses on fire and sending them into the streets half naked to call the fire department but they can't get through because the firemen are all busy fighting countless grotesque blue globs of destruction elsewhere in the city and they look around and every house in the neighborhood is ablaze and fat pets are blindly roaming the streets as far as the eye can see, they'll change their tune.

FAX

Hell Yeah they will!

Chief Chief
11-14-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm laffin' at the thread title: Don't use the term "Humans" or "People" or "Customers" or "The Public" or "Citizens".

Instead, let's go with "Human Beings" so this thread will definitely attract the nerdy scientist-like analysts and those who subscribe to weekly tabloids like "The National Enquirer" and "Weekly World News".

Hydrae
11-14-2007, 01:09 PM
Only 40 more posts to the coveted 100 post mark! :thumb:

Pushead2
11-14-2007, 01:11 PM

:shake:

Rausch
11-14-2007, 01:39 PM
If we had footage from several angles we could create a hologram of the being, thus providing GoChiefs with the "depth" of movement he's looking for.

That, or a vibrator with Huard's head on top...

Pushead2
11-14-2007, 01:44 PM
That, or a vibrator with Huard's head on top...
:shake:

Demonpenz
11-14-2007, 01:57 PM
The ghost of kayne west's mother

Fish
11-14-2007, 02:08 PM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9240/pacmaninkyoy2.gif

Unavailable for comment: Guarding cherries

MIAdragon
11-14-2007, 02:13 PM
http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/images/smilies/GRIM2A.gif

Crashride
11-14-2007, 02:19 PM
this is another one of those stories that you here of on the net and never see on the news. If this was real dont you think it would be on CNN and pretty much be the biggest story

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2007, 02:30 PM
After watching the video a few times, I'd have to say Goat is right. I guess the sun does shine on a dogs ass some days...

FAX
11-14-2007, 02:37 PM

That would be cool, Mr. Hydrae. Mr. Skip Towne thinks there is no possible way I could ever catch him. If this one goes to 100, I will have made up three threads on him since yesterday. At that rate, he'll be eating my dust in less than two months of feverish posting.

FAX

FAX
11-14-2007, 02:44 PM
this is another one of those stories that you here of on the net and never see on the news. If this was real dont you think it would be on CNN and pretty much be the biggest story

I don't know, Mr. Crashride. It's common knowledge that the primary media outlets are in league with the New World Order to quash any news having to do with UFOs or the paranormal. It has to do with the biblical prophecy/alien abduction/fossil fuel/flu vaccine cabal. It's complicated, but basically Earth is a DNA laboratory for a reptillian race from some planets near the Pleiades star cluster. For some reason, the Bohemian Grove doesn't want us to know about it.

However, this particular story has actually been covered by a few rogue CBS and ABC affiliates.

FAX

BigCatDaddy
11-14-2007, 03:25 PM

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2007/11/14/lai.gas.ghost.woio

JohninGpt
11-14-2007, 03:31 PM
That camera has gnats.

Fish
11-14-2007, 03:39 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2007/11/14/lai.gas.ghost.woio

Jeez people are gullible.....

Radar Chief
11-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Bug.

Radar Chief
11-14-2007, 03:55 PM
Bug.

Anyone remember the “rods” phenomenon (http://www.subversiveelement.com/Rods.html)?

BigCatDaddy
11-14-2007, 03:55 PM
Jeez people are gullible.....

Please explain? I'm not saying it's a ghost or an Angel, or whatever. But everyone including the camera saw the blue haze. I don't know what it is, but I know it ain't a bug. To say that would be gullible.

Demonpenz
11-14-2007, 03:58 PM
Blue haze? *guitar squeel* scuze me while i kiss the sky!

Radar Chief
11-14-2007, 03:58 PM
Please explain? I'm not saying it's a ghost or an Angel, or whatever. But everyone including the camera saw the blue haze. I don't know what it is, but I know it ain't a bug. To say that would be gullible.

Did anyone see it anywhere other than the surveillance video?

BigCatDaddy
11-14-2007, 03:59 PM
Did anyone see it anywhere other than the surveillance video?

Yes, there were several witnesses, including the cashier.

Radar Chief
11-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Yes, there were several witnesses, including the cashier.

Watching the interviews, they are all watching it on the surveillance video. Unless I'm missing something.
Did any of them say explicitly that they saw it without the camera?

Fish
11-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Watching the interviews, they are all watching it on the surveillance video. Unless I'm missing something.
Did any of them say explicitly that they saw it without the camera?

Exactly!

The guy visible in the surveillance video was oblivious to any big blue object. All the people giving their impressions were standing next to the video monitor.

The media is just fluffing this up for a story. Whatever it was was on the lens.

gblowfish
11-14-2007, 04:18 PM
I unleashed a cloud like that at Taco Bell once...

Radar Chief
11-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Exactly!

The guy visible in the surveillance video was oblivious to any big blue object. All the people giving their impressions were standing next to the video monitor.

The media is just fluffing this up for a story. Whatever it was was on the lens.

My impressions also.
You’d think the guy walking by would at least look at a huge blue fuzzy object sitting on the hood of the car.
Also notice that the big end appears to be it’s head? It rotates around it and takes off in whatever direction the big end is pointed.

Otter
11-14-2007, 04:28 PM
My impressions also.
You’d think the guy walking by would at least look at a huge blue fuzzy object sitting on the hood of the car.
Also notice that the big end appears to be it’s head? It rotates around it and takes off in whatever direction the big end is pointed.

It was Phobia!!!

Hydrae
11-14-2007, 04:30 PM
An escapee from World of Warcraft perhaps?

http://www.wowwiki.com/images/thumb/a/a8/Voidwalker2.png/200px-Voidwalker2.png

FAX
11-14-2007, 04:34 PM
Anyone remember the “rods” phenomenon (http://www.subversiveelement.com/Rods.html)?

Those were very cool, Mr. Radar Chief. Perhaps even more frightening than the noxious blue mist of 1000 mortal terrors.

What did they turn out to be, anyhow?

FAX

barry_smilez20
11-14-2007, 04:55 PM
I unleashed a cloud like that at Taco Bell once...
ROFL

FAX
11-14-2007, 05:08 PM
My impressions also.

What would you expect, Mr. Radar Chief? Even ghosts and inter-dimensional beings have heads. This thing obviously has judgment and rationality. Otherwise, it wouldn't have hidden near the car when that guy walked by.

If it were just a wafting pile of stupid gas, there'd be nothing to worry about. But, we're talking highly intelligent blue puffs of tortured perdition, here.

FAX

FAX
11-14-2007, 11:01 PM
For crying out loud, guys. I just need 12 more posts to take this one over the top. Give a guy a break, here.

FAX

barry_smilez20
11-14-2007, 11:04 PM
For crying out loud, guys. I just need 12 more posts to take this one over the top. Give a guy a break, here.

FAX

i just dont know what else to say

elvomito
11-15-2007, 04:50 AM
swamp gas is my guess.
mother earth packs some mean farts, and when combined with petrol fumes, can do some kwazey thangs

Saggysack
11-15-2007, 06:04 AM
Wooly aphid. Found all over Ohio.

stumppy
11-15-2007, 06:54 AM
MOD ALERT

I'm afraid we need to close this thread before it hits 100. By asking people to post with the objective of reaching the 100 post mark Fax has tampered with the natural order of posting. I would further submit that any future reference to this thread be prefaced by an asterisk. *

InChiefsHell
11-15-2007, 07:15 AM
I'm not sure what's in it for Mr. Fax if this goes to 100...I mean, do you get like a set of steak knives or something?

BigRedChief
11-15-2007, 07:21 AM
Okay, I don't really expect to get 100 posts on this thread (although, if you guys can arrange it, that would be great because I would only be 118 behind Mr. Skip Towne at that point). My contribution to elevating your statue in Skip's eyes. Why you want this accomplishment on your resume, I have no clue but neverthless you are worthy.:wayne:

I have started 34 threads with over 100 replies. Do I get the clock radio and the Ginsu steak knives?

Radar Chief
11-15-2007, 07:43 AM
Those were very cool, Mr. Radar Chief. Perhaps even more frightening than the noxious blue mist of 1000 mortal terrors.

:LOL:

What did they turn out to be, anyhow?

FAX

Bugs.
I saw a guy duplicate a swarm of “rods” when he was taking pictures of a stream where a swarm of freshly hatched mayflies were hovering. When he focused on an object beyond the swarm you’ll never guess what the mayflies turned into.
I don’t think it takes any particular type of bug either, just one with a slow enough wing beat to flash several times within a cameras shutter speed.

Radar Chief
11-15-2007, 07:46 AM
What would you expect, Mr. Radar Chief? Even ghosts and inter-dimensional beings have heads. This thing obviously has judgment and rationality. Otherwise, it wouldn't have hidden near the car when that guy walked by.

If it were just a wafting pile of stupid gas, there'd be nothing to worry about. But, we're talking highly intelligent blue puffs of tortured perdition, here.

FAX

:LOL: Rep for the descriptions. :thumb:

stevieray
11-15-2007, 07:50 AM

Radar Chief
11-15-2007, 07:54 AM

FAX

Just doing my part to help. ;)

Radar Chief
Wooly aphid. Found all over Ohio.

:hmmm:

http://bugguide.net/images/raw/WKRKNKHKNK0KUK0KCK9QVKMKPKGQC04QUKEQO0ZKEKLKNK2Q9K4K1KUQA0PQ6K8Q6K8Q2K8QV02QNK.jpg

And BTY, 100.

C-Mac
Tada

BigRedChief
11-15-2007, 09:03 AM
Tada
Where's the party? :holdman:

JohninGpt
11-15-2007, 09:17 AM
Where's the party? :holdman:
It's in the spooky old gas station that's haunted by the ghost of a dead wooly aphid.

Chief Chief
11-15-2007, 09:59 AM
Bring Your Own Blue Gas Cloud

Radar Chief
11-15-2007, 10:30 AM
Now, if you guys want to see some freaky chit, TAPS on Sci Fi channel has caught some very interesting audio and video. Here’s a taste.

Moon River Brewery (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tRfx1mThh8&NR=1)

Florida Light House. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF5aYG2UCdQ&feature=related)

Skip Towne
11-15-2007, 10:37 AM

FAX
TWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!! Illegal bumping. 15 post penalty!!!!!!

FAX
11-15-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm not sure what's in it for Mr. Fax if this goes to 100...I mean, do you get like a set of steak knives or something?

Awesome.

Here's the deal, Mr. InChiefsHell. Mr. Skip Towne has said that I'll never, ever have more 100 post threads than him. As one of the worst thread-makers in the history of the internet, he may well be right. On the other hand, I've never been one to back down from a challenge, so it's on baby.

Thanks to one and all who made this 100 post thread a success. I am now only 118 behind Mr. Skip Towne. Moving forward, it would be most helpful if no one would post on any of his threads because this is going to take some time.

FAX

FAX
11-15-2007, 10:47 AM
TWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!! Illegal bumping. 15 post penalty!!!!!!

Great. Now the obscure, unknown, never-before-heard-of rules start coming out.

FAX

morphius
11-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Great. Now the obscure, unknown, never-before-heard-of rules start coming out.

FAX
Interestingly we were able to limit his 100 post threads down to 2 after the new rule was put into place.

Valiant
11-15-2007, 04:44 PM
Awesome.

Here's the deal, Mr. InChiefsHell. Mr. Skip Towne has said that I'll never, ever have more 100 post threads than him. As one of the worst thread-makers in the history of the internet, he may well be right. On the other hand, I've never been one to back down from a challenge, so it's on baby.

Thanks to one and all who made this 100 post thread a success. I am now only 118 behind Mr. Skip Towne. Moving forward, it would be most helpful if no one would post on any of his threads because this is going to take some time.

FAX

You should make sure you start official game threads, Chiefs, 1pm NFL games, college game threads.. Would net you an extra 3 100post+ threads a week..

FAX
11-15-2007, 05:07 PM
You should make sure you start official game threads, Chiefs, 1pm NFL games, college game threads.. Would net you an extra 3 100post+ threads a week..

Great idea, Mr. Valiant. I'd feel pretty crumbyish if I started a losing game thread, though. This might be a good week to try it, however. No one is expecting us to win, but if we did, I might be able to get a lot of posts on my next few threads.

FAX

InChiefsHell
11-15-2007, 10:07 PM
Awesome.

FAX
ROFL Go Go gadget FAX!!!

FAX
11-16-2007, 10:54 AM
More vital information is emerging regarding the bizarre blue haze of Hades ...

"It is known that between 1950 and 1980, Parma's population soared from less than 20,000 to more than 110,000. That could perhaps account for quick development and even possibly, the paving of a burial ground."

"Oh, and one more thing, the blue ghostly presence recorded on video was reportedly visible to the naked eye as well. So far there has only been one occurrence, the blue light that many people believe is a ghost or angel, was recorded leaving the property."

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/november142007/ohio_ghost_111407.php

FAX

Inspector
11-16-2007, 01:05 PM
Maybe it’s one of those gullible’s.

They probably come in all shades.

Valiant
11-16-2007, 01:52 PM
Again give me a different camera with the same thing happening and I would believe.. But that damn blue thing is nothing more then some bug on the lens.. Amazing how the blue mist can only move up and down or left and right, but cannot move in depth..(as in back and forth)

Inspector
11-16-2007, 02:03 PM
I had a gas cloud that freaked out my grankids the other day.

Pushead2
11-16-2007, 02:08 PM
This is like that show Sightings.

FAX
11-16-2007, 02:13 PM
... Amazing how the blue mist can only move up and down or left and right, but cannot move in depth..(as in back and forth)

Right. And, next you'll be wanting the blue fog of 1000 forsaken souls to jump through flaming hoops, balance on a three-legged chair, and sing "Mammy", when you know full well all that's going to do is piss it off even more.

FAX

BigCatDaddy
08-08-2008, 11:27 AM
It seems our blue cloud has a friend.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/08/08/legrand.haunted.school.wspa

Radar Chief
08-08-2008, 11:38 AM
It seems our blue cloud has a friend.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/08/08/legrand.haunted.school.wspa

ROFL They’d have been better off not letting that teacher talk.

Ultra Peanut
08-08-2008, 11:43 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/33mrerl.jpg

Hog Rider
08-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Beans