PDA

View Full Version : Jack Harry: Carl about to be dumped?

Count Zarth
11-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Interesting.

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=115#s=115&f=1837&t=1423147

Please note this is just speculation and a rumor right now

here the scoop Jack Harry on 810 WHB on the Kevin Kietzmen Show is reporting Clark Hunt could be making some major Changes in the front office this upcoming offseason he said he seems to think that Clark will finally after 19 years do what his dad would not do and thats let Carl Peterson go as in Fire him

he said most of the changes will be made in the front office and Herm will remain with the Chiefs for the remainder of his contact with a possiabl;e extension down the road jack says Clark likes and believes in Herm and he feels that the big problem in trying to help Herm suceed here is Carl Peterson who likes medicore play to fill butts in the seats but not comitted to winning a Championship

he says If Carl Peterson is fired as early as this off season Herm would have more control of this team and Clark feels

if He could get a GM Who is not such a big ego and a stubbron Person that Herm will suceed in KC But until Carl is gone theres noway Herm will susceed Carl is what is ruining this team and is destroying anything Herm does

Jack also mentions that Herm has been wanting to start Croyle for 3 or 4 weeks but Carl would say no and he seems to think finally that Clark took charge and gave Herm the go ahead

so i think some major house clearing in the front office is about to begin in KC and it will start with Carl see ya guys later good night!

Stinger
11-14-2007, 07:03 PM
Priest is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohninGpt
11-14-2007, 07:03 PM
Sounds wonderful, but I'll believe it when I see it.

DaneMcCloud
11-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Can Clark fire Jack Harry, too?

Third Eye
11-14-2007, 07:08 PM

Dave Lane
11-14-2007, 07:08 PM
I wish it would start with Herm and end with Carl out the door.

DaKCMan AP
11-14-2007, 07:09 PM
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Jack Harry is a reliable source. ROFL

Count Zarth
11-14-2007, 07:10 PM
I wish it would start with Herm and end with Carl out the door.

You can't dump a head coach in the middle of roster turnover.

greg63
11-14-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm sure this is fact! On an unrelated note: world scientists agree that tomorrow at exactly 12:01:53 the sun will super nova thus frying us all.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-14-2007, 07:15 PM
People need to give Herm at least another year, he had to pretty much overhaul the roster

88TG88
11-14-2007, 07:16 PM
SAY ITS SO

Chiefnj2
11-14-2007, 07:16 PM
That is utterly retarded and stupid. Fire the GM but make the new GM keep the staff underneath? Only in KC.

Bump
11-14-2007, 07:17 PM
I'll believe that when I see it. If I end up seeing it, it will be a glorious day.

ChiefsCountry
11-14-2007, 07:17 PM
Well that means Carl will sign a new extension.

jjchieffan
11-14-2007, 07:19 PM
Maybe if Carl is gone, JA will be more willing to re-sign. I believe Carl really pissed him off last year.

DaWolf
11-14-2007, 07:19 PM
If Bill Cowher is available you can...

unothadeal
11-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Maybe if Carl is gone, JA will be more willing to re-sign. I believe Carl really pissed him off last year.
I was thinking the same thing the other day. Wasn't JA's agent John Tait's agent when Carl told him to STFU?

Count Zarth
If Bill Cowher is available you can...

Bill Cowher is overrated.

Count Zarth
Wasn't JA's agent John Tait's agent when Carl told him to STFU

No. They have different agents.

unothadeal
11-14-2007, 07:22 PM
No. They have different agents.
I swear Carl did something to piss this guy off.

88TG88
11-14-2007, 07:23 PM
Losers can't be choosers

greg63
11-14-2007, 07:23 PM
Chiefs President will extend to the GM a new ten year deal.

Stinger
11-14-2007, 07:24 PM

I like some of your takes, others are just reactionary. This however is just plain stupid.

Count Zarth
11-14-2007, 07:26 PM
I like some of your takes, others are just reactionary. This however is just plain stupid.

Cowher and Herm are cut from the same cloth. Only real difference is front office and OC...they had a much stronger front office in Pittsburgh and Bill had good OC's when he was there.

Plus, it's not a shocking coincidence that when Bill got his franchise quarterback he finally won a Super Bowl.

greg63
11-14-2007, 07:27 PM
The Hunts will never get rid of Peterson because he puts coin in their pockets.

Spott
11-14-2007, 07:28 PM
Why does that so called reliable source type like a 10 year old?

Crashride

Count Zarth
The Hunts will never get rid of Peterson because he puts coin in their pockets.

The Hunts just poured a TON of money into Arrowhead. They are not going to sit by idly if a shitty product plays in their sparkly new stadium.

Count Zarth
11-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Why does that so called reliable source type like a 10 year old?

The source is Harry. Don't shoot the messenger for being a little...off.

FAX
11-14-2007, 07:29 PM
People need to give Herm at least another year ...

I agree, Mr. Mr. Arrowhead.

Let's give him 1977. He would fit right in.

FAX

ChiefsLV
11-14-2007, 07:30 PM
People need to give Herm at least another year, he had to pretty much overhaul the roster

We didn't want to give him his first and second years, let alone a third.

greg63
11-14-2007, 07:32 PM
The Hunts just poured a TON of money into Arrowhead. They are not going to sit by idly if a shitty product plays in their sparkly new stadium.

What do they care how the Chiefs play as long as there's butts in the seats? If Peterson continues to make them a butt load of money he will have a job. The only way Peterson loses his job is if attendance drastically drops. JMHO

Count Zarth
11-14-2007, 07:33 PM
What do they care how the Chiefs play as long as there's butts in the seats?

Trust me, they care. We did an interview with Clark Hunt. He came off as a guy who isn't going to tolerate losing.

Tribal Warfare
11-14-2007, 07:34 PM
Marty will be the lead GM candidate I bet

Pestilence
11-14-2007, 07:35 PM
The source is Harry. Don't shoot the messenger for being a little...off.

$5 says ChiefsFanForever wrote this. It has his writing style all over it.

greg63
11-14-2007, 07:35 PM
Trust me, they care. We did an interview with Clark Hunt. He came off as a guy who isn't going to tolerate losing.

That would be nice if it's true, but I'd have to see it to believe it.

Count Zarth
11-14-2007, 07:36 PM
$5 says ChiefsFanForever wrote this. It has his writing style all over it.

Uh, he wrote the POST. He got the information from the radio.

a1na2
11-14-2007, 07:36 PM

Care to tell us all about what makes you think that? Check KC's history.

Count Zarth
11-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Care to tell us all about what makes you think that? Check KC's history.

It's just not a good idea...we'll get another head coach and then he'll have to clean out all Herm's guys and bring in is own. It would just be a pathetic, knee-jerk reaction.

Christ, you folks act like we're the Jets or something. We could win the division this year!

greg63
11-14-2007, 07:40 PM
It's just not a good idea...we'll get another head coach and then he'll have to clean out all Herm's guys and bring in is own. It would just be a pathetic, knee-jerk reaction.

Christ, you folks act like we're the Jets or something. We could win the division this year!

Our Noffensive line won't let us.

a1na2
11-14-2007, 07:40 PM
That is utterly retarded and stupid. Fire the GM but make the new GM keep the staff underneath? Only in KC.

It's never going to happen. If Carl goes, 'the Hermit' goes. If Carl stays, 'the Hermit' could still go if there isn't some kind of indication that the team will be better next year.

FAX
11-14-2007, 07:41 PM
This post is fraught with hyperbole and misspellings, but you know, it's really not so difficult to believe that Herm and Carl had a showdown over the quarterback position and Clark finally stepped in.

That's practically the same thing that happened with the Tacks, Reese, Fisher and Vince Young.

FAX

a1na2
11-14-2007, 07:42 PM
Quote:Originally Posted by GOATSE

Yep, Goatse and Forrest Gump. Stupid is as stupid does!

Deberg_1990
11-14-2007, 07:45 PM
Christ, you folks act like we're the Jets or something.

We are the Jets. Neither team has done anything of note for 35+ years.

cdcox
11-14-2007, 07:49 PM
I don't believe Jack Harry has inside information in this regard.

I do believe there is some chance that Clark will take the franchise in a new direction. Maybe it is wishful thinking on my part, but I really think Clark will want to make his own name in the club of NFL owners and the best way to do that is to win a championship. In other words, I could see Clark putting a priority on winning a championship in the long term even if it has some short term consequences.

I also believe the rumors that Carl and Clark may not be on the best of terms. Sure Clark renegotiated Carl's contract, but that could have easily been to appease Lamar. Again maybe wishful thinking on my part.

Spott
11-14-2007, 07:50 PM
We are the Jets. Neither team has done anything of note for 35+ years.

We sure as hell got their lousy reject coach.

Tribal Warfare
11-14-2007, 07:59 PM
I also believe the rumors that Carl and Clark may not be on the best of terms. Sure Clark renegotiated Carl's contract, but that could have easily been to appease Lamar. Again maybe wishful thinking on my part.

During the last game of the DV era before the game , from what I saw through their body language it seemed that Clark was giving King Carl orders.

Count Zarth
11-14-2007, 07:59 PM
During the last game of the DV era before the game , from what I saw through their body language it seemed that Clark was giving King Carl orders.

Elaborate.

cdcox
11-14-2007, 08:01 PM

There are very few core guys:

Young Stars:
Jared Allen
Duane Bowe

Contract Obligations:
LJ
Gonzo

Only Good OL:
Brian Waters

Young good players that were first round draft choices:
DJ
Tamba Hali

Other promising talent that should probably stay:
Page

Talent wise, you wouldn't be losing too much by letting anyone else go, when you consider age and actual ability. Sure there are a few others like Boone, and some hopeful projects like Croyle, Tank and Turk, but no one irreplaceable.

Realistically, if you consider the QB, WR, and OL situation, this team won't be at the top of the AFC next year or the following. Herm's time will be running out by then unless things look very promising, in which case he'll get another year.

cdcox
11-14-2007, 08:03 PM

Now go home and get yer ****in' shine box!

Tribal Warfare
11-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Elaborate.

I was with some buddies during the last game of the season of '05, and I spotted DV and Carl walking towards the sideline of course Vermeil was preparing his team to get amped up. Then I spotted Clark and King Carl through my binoculars. It didn't seem like it was a buddy-buddy type of conversation Clark's stance and his hand movements screamed command and sternness. Carl at the same time, had a deer in the head lights look during the exchange.

alanm
11-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Christ, you folks act like we're the Jets or something. We could win the division this year! ROFL :LOL: ROFL LMAO :LOL: ROFL

SBK
11-14-2007, 08:17 PM
Would anyone here actually pick Peterson over Edwards? (to keep)

Zouk
11-14-2007, 08:19 PM

No no no no no no no no no no no no no.

RustShack
11-14-2007, 08:20 PM
**** Carl, keep Herm. Herm is doing a great job, Carl is ****ing it up.

BigChiefFan
11-14-2007, 08:33 PM
I don't know how much truth is in this, but I'm hopeful Carl is feeling the heat-he's got a lousy track record and it's time for him to fall on his sword.

the Talking Can
11-14-2007, 08:37 PM
i've read this thread yet

i can't because my boner is so big I can't see

JohninGpt
11-14-2007, 08:37 PM
Carl should be fired over the internet. Can we get the mods to set up an account here for Clark?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2007, 08:38 PM
I doubt it's true.

Count Zarth
11-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Carl should be fired over the internet. Can we get the mods to set up an account here for Clark?

Payback's a bitch... :evil:

CoMoChief
11-14-2007, 08:44 PM
He proved in NYJ that the longer he coached the worse that team became.

He's a good motivator though, players seem to play their asses off for him, but he really needs to stay the **** away from the offense....Solari too. He needs to be demoted back down to the Oline coach and hire someone that knows what the **** they are doing.

Count Zarth
11-14-2007, 08:45 PM

I wouldn't say that. The Jets had a very good season in 2004. Then the injury bug bit hard.

Zouk
11-14-2007, 08:45 PM

His 4th Jets team (his 2nd to last) advanced the furthest, a missed FG away from the AFC title game.

The last year was awful because he had to play 5 QBs that year due to injury.

StcChief
11-14-2007, 08:50 PM
I wondered that about Herm wanting to play Croyle you could tell Huard was stinkin'....

dirk digler
11-14-2007, 08:53 PM
As much as I can't stand Jack Harry or KK I really hope this happens at least half of it.

IMO they need to get rid of Herm too because he is a lousy coach. He was given everything in NY and couldn't do jack shit and he is doing the same lousy job here.

BigRedChief
11-14-2007, 08:59 PM
I heard the whole spot on 810. He wasn't saying that King Carl will be fired but that there will be major changes in the front office maybe it's King Carl? He doesn't know. He was just saying that the people that he has talked too in the front office say that Clark is not happy with the way things are run in the front office.

morphius
11-14-2007, 09:04 PM
If Jack said it I will take as near BS, I say near because he is obviously pushing his feelings on Carl on this speculation and is based on data we all know.

It has been reported for years that Clark isn't the biggest fan of Carl's. So the idea that he is waiting for a season like this to get rid of him, especially knowing he doesn't have that long left on his contract. Real stretch there Harry.

Now lets look at this, "
if He could get a GM Who is not such a big ego and a stubbron Person that Herm will suceed in KC But until Carl is gone theres noway Herm will susceed Carl is what is ruining this team and is destroying anything Herm does". This is completely Jacks opinion, period, 'cause it doesn't even make sense. Herm needs a GM to step in and force him to completely let go of the offense, not one that lets him do what he wants. In NY they had to step in to get him to do anything with Hackett of all people, you know that someone who thinks that Hackett is a good OC should have NOTHING to do with an offensive scheme, ever.

Tribal Warfare
11-14-2007, 09:04 PM
He was just saying that the people that he has talked too in the front office say that Clark is not happy with the way things are run in the front office.

Who's the head of the FO??????? CeePee

This sounds more promising by the minute :rockon:

BigRedChief
11-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Who's the head of the FO??????? CeePee

This sounds more promising by the minute :rockon:
Nobody gets bigger wood than me thinking of King Carl hitting the bricks but you have to listen to the piece if they put it on the web. He was asked specifically about this year if changes could come and then he kept getting prodded by KK to say it's King Carl and maybe this year.

Also consider the source. Jack Harry? not exactly Walter Cronkite material we are talking about.

Cochise
11-14-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm not a huge Herm guy, but to be fair, the guy hasn't had a chance to get a group of his guys in here and succeed. He deserves another year, we could at least give him a shot to prove he can do it when he gets the players.

Of course, anything out of Jack Harry's hole is automatically suspect, blah blah blah.

patteeu
11-15-2007, 12:04 AM
The idea of keeping Herm on after firing Carl and then hiring some low-ego GM who will let Herm have what he wants is dumb. If the Chiefs hire a new GM, he should be allowed to either keep Herm or pick his own guy.

ChiefsCountry
11-15-2007, 12:07 AM
The idea of keeping Herm on after firing Carl and then hiring some low-ego GM who will let Herm have what he wants is dumb. If the Chiefs hire a new GM, he should be allowed to either keep Herm or pick his own guy.

Look across the parking lot.

RustShack
11-15-2007, 12:08 AM
I'm sure it would be a lot like how Herm was asked to keep Gunther around. He didn't absoutaly HAVE to, but they wanted him to interview and see how it goes. Turns out it worked. I'm sure our new GM would do the same, and I doubt Clark would hire anyone that didn't want to give Herm a chance at least.

blueballs
11-15-2007, 01:17 AM
Jack Harry
JacK Harry quote should be reason for banning

a1na2
11-15-2007, 03:55 AM

That is the dumbest question of all time. Carl Peterson has put the teams on the field that can compete. The head coaches that have been picked by all of those with the decision making responsibilities have allowed lesser than qualified HC's on the field at Arrowhead.

I would keep Carl and dump 'the Hermit' in a new york minute.

Another year or two of the Hermit just puts us that much further away from having a team that can do what the fans want... a superbowl.

Fruit Ninja
11-15-2007, 04:15 AM
Losers can't be choosers
Hehe. Clark Hunt can afford to chose. I think his bank account lets him.

Guru
11-15-2007, 04:17 AM
What does Dan Henry think of this?

Count Zarth
11-15-2007, 04:24 AM
The head coaches that have been picked by all of those with the decision making responsibilities

Guess who picks the head coaches?

CARL.

He set this franchise back years by elevating Gunther and then hiring Dick Vermeil.

Fruit Ninja
11-15-2007, 04:40 AM
Guntharr stood no chance trying to clean up Marty's mess at the end. Whoever was the coach after Marty was set to fail..

a1na2
11-15-2007, 05:08 AM
Guess who picks the head coaches?

CARL.

He set this franchise back years by elevating Gunther and then hiring Dick Vermeil.

Guess what Goatcheese, Carl does not have the last word on hiring the head coaches. I'm sure he has some real pull in that department but he does not have card blanch to bring in who he wants.

Count Zarth
11-15-2007, 05:11 AM
Guess what Goatcheese, Carl does not have the last word on hiring the head coaches.

ROFL

It is Carl's JOB to hire the head coach. He's the one that conducts the interviews.

Marty was a good hire. Gunther and Dick were not. That is Carl's fault more than anyone else's.

BigRedChief
11-15-2007, 05:31 AM
Guess what Goatcheese, Carl does not have the last word on hiring the head coaches. I'm sure he has some real pull in that department but he does not have card blanch to bring in who he wants.
HUH? Just what does King Carl do then?

Pushead2
11-15-2007, 05:42 AM
I really hope we can that tard, I really believe if we can him within 10 years the Chiefs could win a SB.

a1na2
11-15-2007, 05:45 AM
HUH? Just what does King Carl do then?

He finds people, but he does not have the final word on Head Coaches, Lamar Hunt used to have the final say and now it is Clark. There are checks and balances in every organization, they just aren't visible to outsiders like us.

I heard this information from someone inside the Chiefs organization before DV was hired. When this whole discussion was brought up in the past 2 years I've asked again if the status of selection of HC's was the same and the response is that it is.

Count Zarth
11-15-2007, 05:52 AM
He finds people, but he does not have the final word on Head Coaches, Lamar Hunt used to have the final say and now it is Clark. There are checks and balances in every organization, they just aren't visible to outsiders like us.

I heard this information from someone inside the Chiefs organization before DV was hired. When this whole discussion was brought up in the past 2 years I've asked again if the status of selection of HC's was the same and the response is that it is.

Carl conducts the interviews.

He thought Gunther and Dick were good enough.

He should be fired for that alone.

a1na2
11-15-2007, 05:58 AM
I really hope we can that tard, I really believe if we can him within 10 years the Chiefs could win a SB.

Or you might find someone that doesn't have the ability to find good players. Carl's average is better than most of the other GM's.

When he is gone the Chiefs MIGHT find another GM that can do what is needed OR they might find a GM that is garbage and the loyalty of the Hunt family will keep him around for 5 or more years, just as they are with the Hermit.

I would just say that you need to beware of what you ask for.

Kerberos
11-15-2007, 06:00 AM
I put about as much stock in something JH says as I would give WPI and Nick Athan.

:shake: That would BE NONE.

a1na2
11-15-2007, 06:00 AM
Carl conducts the interviews.

He thought Gunther and Dick were good enough.

He should be fired for that alone.

It's probably a good thing for the Chiefs and for the fans of the Chiefs that you don't have any authority with the franchise. There wouldn't be anyone that could have longevity there past one of your temper tantrums. You would fire players for getting flagged on a play.

Your perception of how the organization works needs to be written up and made into a movie. (It will flop, but you will see how ludicrous your comments are..)

BigRedChief
11-15-2007, 06:01 AM
Or you might find someone that doesn't have the ability to find good players. Carl's average is better than most of the other GM's.

When he is gone the Chiefs MIGHT find another GM that can do what is needed OR they might find a GM that is garbage and the loyalty of the Hunt family will keep him around for 5 or more years, just as they are with the Hermit.

I would just say that you need to beware of what you ask for.
I call BS. We have had 19 years of experience with King Carl as GM. Could the next guy suck worse? Sure. Was Marty a bad coach when he left? No. But it was time to move one. It was King Carl's time a long time ago to move on.

Pushead2
11-15-2007, 06:05 AM
I call BS. We have had 19 years of experience with King Carl as GM. Could the next guy suck worse? Sure. Was Marty a bad coach when he left? No. But it was time to move one. It was King Carl's time a long time ago to move on.

In my eyes if your a GM and couldn't get it together for a SB, your not average or a good FOOTBALL GM , let alone do it for 19 years and be average!

HemiEd
11-15-2007, 06:13 AM
Can Clark fire Jack Harry, too?

I wonder if he got his scoop from Nick Athan?

Count Zarth
11-15-2007, 06:27 AM
Your perception of how the organization works needs to be written up and made into a movie.

My perception is evidently more accurate than yours. Carl does indeed conduct the interviews with prospective head coaches. Do you really think Lamar went out and found Dick??? Vermeil was hired almost purely based on his relationship with Peterson.

Hoover
11-15-2007, 06:59 AM
I think this is all bull shit.

King_Chief_Fan
11-15-2007, 07:03 AM
ROFL

It is Carl's JOB to hire the head coach. He's the one that conducts the interviews.

Marty was a good hire. Gunther and Dick were not. That is Carl's fault more than anyone else's.

that makes Carl only 25% successful. Marty was a good hire....Gunther, Dick and HERM are not.

Rausch
11-15-2007, 07:08 AM
I think you need to give a HC three years unless there's a complete meltdown or player mutiny.

That said I think you throw being fired down on the table to Carl and Herm this offseason. Make the goals clear and hold them both accountable. I like Herm but if you're not getting it done you're not getting it done...

Al Bundy
11-15-2007, 07:22 AM
I wont believe anything other than Carl running the show for you Chiefs fans until I see a press conference with him retiring.

txhawk
11-15-2007, 07:22 AM
Sounds like BS. But if King Carl is to step down, I like the notion of Marty stepping in at GM. But I like the the idea of Parcells stepping in to the GM spot even more. And make sure he gets to hire the scouting department personnel, cuz that is where we have failed more than anything.

Reerun_KC
11-15-2007, 07:28 AM
If Carl goes, then I want nothing from his or Martha's shrub lingering around Arrowhead.. Yes Marty is a joke and doesnt deserve a shot at GM. Win in the playoffs Marty, then you might have some credibility. Freaking loser!

That shrub isnt worth the headache and heartache that they would ultimately bring to Arrowhead...

We need to clean house and give the Chiefs and its fans something that Carl/Herm/Martha/Gunther/Dv couldnt give us... That is a balanced NFL football team and HOPE for a superbowl run.

Just gut the whole ****ing thing and start over.. Chiefs fans would really appreciate it.

hawkchief
11-15-2007, 07:34 AM
That is the dumbest question of all time. Carl Peterson has put the teams on the field that can compete. The head coaches that have been picked by all of those with the decision making responsibilities have allowed lesser than qualified HC's on the field at Arrowhead.

Another year or two of the Hermit just puts us that much further away from having a team that can do what the fans want... a superbowl.

Get a fricking clue. We've given Carl 20 years to get to a Super Bowl and look what that's gotten us. How do you somehow not understand that Carl personally chose Herm (as well as all of the mediocre misfits for the last 2 decades) in the first place? If one needs to go it's Carl, as a fish rots from the head, down. They should both go, but Carl should leave tomorrow.

Rausch
11-15-2007, 08:05 AM
Get a fricking clue. We've given Carl 20 years to get to a Super Bowl and look what that's gotten us. How do you somehow not understand that Carl personally chose Herm (as well as all of the mediocre misfits for the last 2 decades) in the first place? If one needs to go it's Carl, as a fish rots from the head, down. They should both go, but Carl should leave tomorrow.

Yup.

Carl, for the most part, gives his coaches control over the draft and how they use the choices. He honestly does the best he can to get the players his coaches want.

We've had some damned good players in the last 20 years.

The coaches he's hired, or refused to fire, have been the problem. If you're the guy in charge of that the blame falls in your lap when your coach flops. If a HC deserves 3 years to build and create his team then a GM can't really have an argument for more than 10 without a playoff win. You just can't.

Not ONE SINGLE ****ING PLAYOFF WIN SINCE NINETEEN-NINEY-MOTHER****ING-THREE!1!!

:banghead:

Give Herm his year 3 and if he doesn't win a playoff game tell him and Carl to beat feet to the street...

Lzen
11-15-2007, 08:21 AM
Like others have said, I'll believe when I see it. Until then, I'll just view it as unfounded speculation. Of course, I would be happy with this if it turns out to be true. The one portion of this that makes me think there may be some truth to this is the part where it says Herm has wanted to put in Croyle for the past 3-4 weeks and Carl would not let him. Honestly, I have been wondering if that is what has been going on with the whole QB situation.

gblowfish
11-15-2007, 08:30 AM
If Carl stays, he needs to get out of player decisions. Let him oversee the stadium renovations, choose the nacho vendors and the t-shirt guy. He's great at that kind of stuff.

We need to get him out of contract negotiations and player stuff.
Basically let Carl be Jack Steadman, and bring in a football mind for the GM stuff. Carl has too many hats right now.

And if he wants to retire, that's fine too. I'm sure he'll find a nice big castle on a mountaintop in Transylvania somewhere with a big wine cellar and even bigger dungeon.

smittysbar
11-15-2007, 08:42 AM
Maybe Marty called Clark for Carls Job

ct
11-15-2007, 08:44 AM
Why does anyone take Jack Harry seriously?

Otter
11-15-2007, 08:55 AM

Rep.

Wilson
11-15-2007, 09:11 AM
Here dumbass, dumbass, dumbass....[whistles]...where u at dumbass...here dumba....there you are:

xbarretx
11-15-2007, 09:19 AM
Here dumbass, dumbass, dumbass....[whistles]...where u at dumbass...here dumba....there you are:

gotta go with the QFT on that one my friend

Wile_E_Coyote
11-15-2007, 09:30 AM
Jack Harry's wife if getting the lovin' of her life

kcfanXIII
11-15-2007, 11:21 AM
oh if only this had come from a reliable source. :bang: CeePee

RedThat
11-15-2007, 12:07 PM
I am not going to believe this.

KcMizzou
11-15-2007, 12:11 PM
I am not going to believe this.You sound like you're getting ready to surprise yourself.

RedThat
11-15-2007, 12:14 PM
You sound like you're getting ready to surprise yourself.

Carl getting fired is just as much of a chance of the sky falling.

Reerun_KC
11-15-2007, 12:15 PM
Carl getting fired is just as much of a chance of the sky falling.

I tend to agree.. Clark doesnt have a set big enough to challenge Carl.

No way, no how...

Carl will be here for 2 more years. We are just cursed!

RedThat
11-15-2007, 12:21 PM
I tend to agree.. Clark doesnt have a set big enough to challenge Carl.

No way, no how...

Carl will be here for 2 more years. We are just cursed!

Im trying to figure out whether the Hunts are too damn loyal or just resist change?

Either way, it goes to show if you don't change things expect things to either be the same or worse.

I'll believe the Carl firing when I see it. Till then, it's same ole same ole.

BigRedChief
11-15-2007, 12:34 PM
From Shaggy Shane:

As many of you know my older brother & I go down to the end-zone where the Chiefs work-out/stretch/one hour before kick-off on Sundays at Arrowhead....

Last Sunday Carl Peterson walked right up to the wall in front of the crowd and some Chiefs fan yelled to Carl,"Hey Carl!!" and Carl Peterson looked at him and said "Yes sir" then they guy yelled to Carl Peterson's face "Ray Farmer needs to see you in his office!!"

All the fans that were there started laughing there asses off and Carl walked away quickly...

Reerun_KC
11-15-2007, 12:40 PM
From Shaggy Shane:

As many of you know my older brother & I go down to the end-zone where the Chiefs work-out/stretch/one hour before kick-off on Sundays at Arrowhead....

Last Sunday Carl Peterson walked right up to the wall in front of the crowd and some Chiefs fan yelled to Carl,"Hey Carl!!" and Carl Peterson looked at him and said "Yes sir" then they guy yelled to Carl Peterson's face "Ray Farmer needs to see you in his office!!"

All the fans that were there started laughing there asses off and Carl walked away quickly...

priceless....

Dave Lane
11-15-2007, 12:41 PM

Explain the logic underlying that conclusion.

It happens all the time.

Dave

Rooting for Bill Cowher for the first time in my life.

Micjones
11-15-2007, 02:38 PM
Letting Carl go would be the best thing this organization has done in years if it really happens.

a1na2
11-15-2007, 04:19 PM
My perception is evidently more accurate than yours. Carl does indeed conduct the interviews with prospective head coaches. Do you really think Lamar went out and found Dick??? Vermeil was hired almost purely based on his relationship with Peterson.

You don't listen very well do you? Carl does NOT have the decision on whether to hire a HC in KC. He may do the interview but he is not the last word on whether they are hired, not now and not in the past.

a1na2
11-15-2007, 04:21 PM

They make rubber rooms for people like you that are always talking to themselves.

Get a life and stop talking to yourself.

Logical
11-15-2007, 04:45 PM
Did someone steal Clayton's account, I cannot believe he would put something up this poorly worded. It is so poorly constructed you have to think the author was FOS.

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Explain the logic underlying that conclusion.

It happens all the time.

Dave

Rooting for Bill Cowher for the first time in my life.

Good god we actually agree on something, amazing.

ChiefsCountry
11-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Yeah Peterson does all the interviews and etc and makes the recommandtion to Lamar/Clark who give the final say. They normally just agree with what Carl wants. Same thing with trades and first round picks. Lamar/Clark has the final say.

Count Zarth
11-15-2007, 06:57 PM
Did someone steal Clayton's account, I cannot believe he would put something up this poorly worded. It is so poorly constructed you have to think the author was FOS.

It's a post on a message board.

Count Zarth
11-15-2007, 06:57 PM
You don't listen very well do you? Carl does NOT have the decision on whether to hire a HC in KC. He may do the interview but he is not the last word on whether they are hired, not now and not in the past.

I listen quite well. Apparently you and I agree. The fact that Gunther and Vermeil were even interviewed was a bad idea by Carl.

Toad
11-15-2007, 08:38 PM
Dreams of Hunt firing Carl is similar to the dream I had the other nite. I was making out with this hot blond until my wife kicked me awake and asked, "Did you get the trash out?"

a1na2
11-15-2007, 09:41 PM
I listen quite well. Apparently you and I agree. The fact that Gunther and Vermeil were even interviewed was a bad idea by Carl.

Who was your choices at the time?

I would bet that you don't even have a clue as to who else was considered and or interviewed when DV was being considered as well as Gunther. I'd also bet that you don't know who was eliminated before the interview phase.

ONCE AGAIN, Carl Peterson does not make the final decision as to who the HC of the Chiefs will be.

Count Zarth
11-15-2007, 09:46 PM
Who was your choices at the time?

I would bet that you don't even have a clue as to who else was considered and or interviewed when DV was being considered as well as Gunther. I'd also bet that you don't know who was eliminated before the interview phase.

ONCE AGAIN, Carl Peterson does not make the final decision as to who the HC of the Chiefs will be.

Yeah, but he wanted Gunther. He WANTED Vermeil.

Bad decisions, both of them.

Extra Point
11-15-2007, 10:24 PM
Dear Bill Cowher. We've missed you for a long time. Please take the GM job in KC, as we trust you to honor Lamar Hunt by taking us to the Super Bowl. If you keep Herm as HC, that's okay. We trust that you can do something productive with him.

BigRedChief
11-16-2007, 06:34 AM
Dear Bill Cowher. We've missed you for a long time. Please take the GM job in KC, as we trust you to honor Lamar Hunt by taking us to the Super Bowl. If you keep Herm as HC, that's okay. We trust that you can do something productive with him.
Bill Cowher for GM? I thought he was a good coach but GM? What am I missing here?

a1na2
11-16-2007, 06:45 AM
Yeah, but he wanted Gunther. He WANTED Vermeil.

Bad decisions, both of them.

You don't know that they were his frist choices. You assumption is less than accurate.

morphius
11-16-2007, 07:19 AM
You don't know that they were his frist choices. You assumption is less than accurate.
DV was always the coach that he wanted to hire, Carl has said it more then once. He even tried to get him before Marty.

tomahawk kid
11-16-2007, 07:23 AM
Anyone think Marty could come in here and pull GM duty?

Skip Towne
11-16-2007, 07:27 AM
I'm for it.

tomahawk kid
11-16-2007, 07:27 AM
I'm for it.

You'd think he and Herm could work together.

Pushead2
11-16-2007, 07:30 AM
You'd think he and Herm could work together.

Not at all but I am for it!

Rausch
11-16-2007, 07:40 AM

I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him back here coaching again. Keep Gun, hire a new OC, and I can't think of anyone other than Gonzo that was even here when Marty was.

I'm not saying I want Marty back but I can admit he's a completely different coach now compared to when he was here. That and this org. scores very low pts. for originality...

Fly O.T. McWall
11-16-2007, 07:49 AM
my eyees got tired around post 70... so sorry if repost.

the major changes... maybe he's gonna move carl to just be president and remove gm title. keep him on the business side but take away power from the football standpoint.

a1na2
11-16-2007, 10:47 AM
DV was always the coach that he wanted to hire, Carl has said it more then once. He even tried to get him before Marty.

That is true, but DV was not the first person considered for the job when he did get it.

Tribal Warfare
11-16-2007, 10:52 AM

Vermeil was Carl's 1st choice when he took over in '89, but DV declined and stayed at his ABC broadcaster spot.

Brock
11-16-2007, 10:52 AM
That is true, but DV was not the first person considered for the job when he did get it.

Wrong.

a1na2
11-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Vermeil was Carl's 1st choice when he took over in '89, but DV declined and stayed at his ABC broadcaster spot.

We are not talking about '89 here, we are talking about the year that DV did come in.

a1na2
11-16-2007, 11:19 AM
Wrong.

You are stating opinion. I'm stating something from inside the organization.

Brock
11-16-2007, 11:43 AM
You are stating opinion. I'm stating something from inside the organization.

You know nothing.

a1na2
11-16-2007, 12:53 PM
You know nothing.

You are wrong, but I'm sure that you already know that.

I'm satisfied that my friends have relayed correct information regarding what has happened, there is no reason for them to lie.

If you are so sure that I'm wrong, how about throwing up some proof?

Brock
11-16-2007, 12:55 PM
You are wrong, but I'm sure that you already know that.

I'm satisfied that my friends have relayed correct information regarding what has happened, there is no reason for them to lie.

If you are so sure that I'm wrong, how about throwing up some proof?

You first.

Count Zarth
11-16-2007, 12:56 PM
LOL @ anyone defending Carl.

These shitty coaching hires must have been Lamar's fault!

a1na2
11-16-2007, 01:06 PM
You first.

EC and GH are my inside contacts. If you want more than that you are going to have make your own inside contacts.

I honestly don't care if you believe my sources, I trust them.

Now throw out your proof, or at least some kind of indication that you even have a clue what has gone on at the times we were attempting to select a new HC.

a1na2
11-16-2007, 01:08 PM
LOL @ anyone defending Carl.

These shitty coaching hires must have been Lamar's fault!

Your opinion is just as warped as any I've seen.

What was football like in KC before Carl? I was there and it wasn't pretty.

We may not have won any SB's but we have been built, for the most part, to be competitive every year. If the players are there and the HC can't get them together it isn't the players fault entirely and surely not CP's fault. The organization hires the HC, so if you are down on the HC you hate the whole organization.

Count Zarth
11-16-2007, 01:13 PM
If only Carl could have his way. We would surely have won a SB by now!!! Carl had the right head coaches lined up but Lamar screwed it up! DAMMIT, LAMAR!

Calcountry
11-16-2007, 01:25 PM
I'm sure this is fact! On an unrelated note: world scientists agree that tomorrow at exactly 12:01:53 the sun will super nova thus frying us all.Quick, what can we Humans do to stop this?

a1na2
11-16-2007, 01:25 PM
If only Carl could have his way. We would surely have won a SB by now!!! Carl had the right head coaches lined up but Lamar screwed it up! DAMMIT, LAMAR!

You don't comprehend well, but that is what you are all about.

Carl isn't innocent, but he is not the villian that you are trying to make him out to be. We have had capable players through his years, putting the right combination together is of ten ellusive and the SB has not been in our path.

A new GM will not guarantee anything other than Carl not being in KC. It will not guarantee anything and within a very short time you will be calling for his head as well.

tomahawk kid
11-16-2007, 01:28 PM
We are not talking about '89 here, we are talking about the year that DV did come in.

Ok, I'll bite.

Who was it?

Calcountry
11-16-2007, 01:29 PM
Why does that so called reliable source type like a 10 year old?And why does everything, including "butts in the seats" sound like a regurgitation of the consensus Chiefs Planet opinion?

That was Definitely Clayton's writing style.

tomahawk kid
11-16-2007, 01:30 PM
You don't comprehend well, but that is what you are all about.

Carl isn't innocent, but he is not the villian that you are trying to make him out to be. We have had capable players through his years, putting the right combination together is of ten ellusive and the SB has not been in our path.

A new GM will not guarantee anything other than Carl not being in KC. It will not guarantee anything and within a very short time you will be calling for his head as well.

Ok - so if you have inside sources within the organization, tell me this.

Is there any truth to the fact that Carl has been stopping Croyle from starting (per Lucky Strike Jack) and it took Clark Hunt stepping in?

a1na2
11-16-2007, 01:30 PM
Ok, I'll bite.

Who was it?

To be honest, I don't know. I do know that my friends told me that DV was not the first choice because of what we would have to give up to get him.

tomahawk kid
11-16-2007, 01:33 PM
I'm sure this is fact! On an unrelated note: world scientists agree that tomorrow at exactly 12:01:53 the sun will super nova thus frying us all.

F#cking figures.

Mizzou is actually a threat to win something in football this year........

Count Zarth
11-16-2007, 01:41 PM
That was Definitely Clayton's writing style.

WTF? It's not even close.

Calcountry
11-16-2007, 01:47 PM
I'm not a huge Herm guy, but to be fair, the guy hasn't had a chance to get a group of his guys in here and succeed. He deserves another year, we could at least give him a shot to prove he can do it when he gets the players.

Of course, anything out of Jack Harry's hole is automatically suspect, blah blah blah.Herm doesn't deserve shit. He has had enough time to completely obliterate our offense. Yep, it is his fault for not being able to manage our weak oline enough to be able to score more than 14 freaking points per game.

Do you remember last year? Him whining about, this is the same offense, this is the same offense. As if, it was all the players fault that they weren't running up the score like they use to in DV's day. THis is the kind of guy he is. He doesn't take responsiblity for shit. Prior to opening day last year against Cinci, he set up his excuse before the first snap. "This is a team that we ran up the score against last year, and dey be real proud football team". Remember that chit?

Screw the guy. He proved to me he couldn't coach at NY, I was dubious about the Hire in the first place but was willing to give him a shot since we were suppose to be rebuilding anyway. Then that debacle at Indy sealed it for me. It was as if the SOB didn't even want to try. No adjustments, no change of QB's at the half, nothing. Just accept that his good buddy Dungy was going to the Super Bowl and be happy about that.

Fire all the mfers. Solari, Herm, Carl, the freaking water boy, oh yeah, and they can take that stupid ass Wolf mascot with them as the door hits them on the ass on the way out.

Calcountry
11-16-2007, 01:49 PM
WTF? It's not even close.I guess your right, there wasn't any mention of a vision from the force.

Brock
11-16-2007, 01:53 PM
EC and GH are my inside contacts. If you want more than that you are going to have make your own inside contacts.

I honestly don't care if you believe my sources, I trust them.

Now throw out your proof, or at least some kind of indication that you even have a clue what has gone on at the times we were attempting to select a new HC.

You're truly an ignorant person if you think that qualifies as proof. But then, we all already knew that, didn't we?

a1na2
11-16-2007, 02:39 PM
You're truly an ignorant person if you think that qualifies as proof. But then, we all already knew that, didn't we?

Well, let's just say that I could have proof and it is very obvious that you don't know Jack Schitt.

a1na2
11-16-2007, 02:42 PM
Ok - so if you have inside sources within the organization, tell me this.

Is there any truth to the fact that Carl has been stopping Croyle from starting (per Lucky Strike Jack) and it took Clark Hunt stepping in?

My friends do not talk about current situations that much and I'm sure that I wouldn't hear anything like that out of them, it could mean their jobs. Maybe when Carl is gone they will spill what has transpired.

Brock
11-16-2007, 02:43 PM
Well, let's just say that I could have proof and it is very obvious that you don't know Jack Schitt.

Actually, I think we'll just chalk it up to more T0m C@sh brand bullshit(tm).

a1na2
11-16-2007, 02:50 PM
Actually, I think we'll just chalk it up to more T0m C@sh brand bullshit(tm).

I think we chalk it up to you being an ass and not having a clue as to how the organization works. You are basically spewing out schitt without any backup. I don't feel the need to share my sources with someone that doesn't even suspect what is going on.

Brock
11-16-2007, 02:53 PM
I think we chalk it up to you being an ass and not having a clue as to how the organization works. You are basically spewing out schitt without any backup. I don't feel the need to share my sources with someone that doesn't even suspect what is going on.

You don't have sources to share to begin with, so who the f*ck cares? Hell, Gochiefs probably has a better idea of what's going on than your dumb ass does. BTW, your stalking private messages get deleted unread. Just so you know.

a1na2
11-16-2007, 02:58 PM
You don't have sources to share to begin with, so who the f*ck cares? Hell, Gochiefs probably has a better idea of what's going on than your dumb ass does. BTW, your stalking private messages get deleted unread. Just so you know.

I was just letting you know who the people were. I guess that was your one chance. too bad.

Brock
11-16-2007, 02:59 PM
I was just letting you know who the people were. I guess that was your one chance. too bad.

It's a little late for you to salvage credibility. Like, years.

FAX
11-16-2007, 03:23 PM
Herm doesn't deserve shit. He has had enough time to completely obliterate our offense. Yep, it is his fault for not being able to manage our weak oline enough to be able to score more than 14 freaking points per game.

Do you remember last year? Him whining about, this is the same offense, this is the same offense. As if, it was all the players fault that they weren't running up the score like they use to in DV's day. THis is the kind of guy he is. He doesn't take responsiblity for shit. Prior to opening day last year against Cinci, he set up his excuse before the first snap. "This is a team that we ran up the score against last year, and dey be real proud football team". Remember that chit?

Screw the guy. He proved to me he couldn't coach at NY, I was dubious about the Hire in the first place but was willing to give him a shot since we were suppose to be rebuilding anyway. Then that debacle at Indy sealed it for me. It was as if the SOB didn't even want to try. No adjustments, no change of QB's at the half, nothing. Just accept that his good buddy Dungy was going to the Super Bowl and be happy about that.

Fire all the mfers. Solari, Herm, Carl, the freaking water boy, oh yeah, and they can take that stupid ass Wolf mascot with them as the door hits them on the ass on the way out.

Let's fire those ugly ass cheerleaders, too, Mr. bunnytrdr. They are an absolute insult to midwest girls - some of whom are extraordinary from top to bottom. And, let's fire whoever is responsible for hiring those deformed, repulsive, wretched, ill-shapened skanks in the first place.

FAX

a1na2
11-16-2007, 03:32 PM
It's a little late for you to salvage credibility. Like, years.

Let's see. Credibility given from Brock is worth absolutely zero. What is it that is supposed to hurt there?

My credibility has never been an issue. I don't care who believes my posts and who doesn't. You seem to be hung up on credibility and that is really amazing because you haven't posted anything credible since I've been a member of the board.

Give up and go home, nobody really cares.

Brock
11-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Let's see. Credibility given from Brock is worth absolutely zero. What is it that is supposed to hurt there?

My credibility has never been an issue. I don't care who believes my posts and who doesn't. You seem to be hung up on credibility and that is really amazing because you haven't posted anything credible since I've been a member of the board.

Give up and go home, nobody really cares.

Quiet, or I'll send Phil over to your house and you'll have to send your wife to the door to protect you again.

ChiefsCountry
11-16-2007, 03:57 PM
Sounds like he is talking about his score is Carl's secertary I bet. If I remember her name was Emily Cavile or something like that.

KcMizzou
11-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Sounds like he is talking about his score is Carl's secertary I bet. If I remember her name was Emily Cavile or something like that.Jack Harry scored with Carl Peterson's secretary?

a1na2
11-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Quiet, or I'll send Phil over to your house and you'll have to send your wife to the door to protect you again.
You don't know the truth of the story, and you also need to know that Phil has lied repeatedly about the story.

a1na2
11-17-2007, 05:52 AM
Sounds like he is talking about his score is Carl's secertary I bet. If I remember her name was Emily Cavile or something like that.

That is not the ladies name, but I wouldn't expect you to understand friendship, it seems to be beyond your grasp.

morphius
11-17-2007, 07:40 AM
Every time I see the thread I almost get excited thinking it is saying that jack harry is about to be dumped. Oh well...

BigRedChief
11-17-2007, 08:48 AM
Hey, I know Jack Schitt.

Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt.

They had one son, Jack. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The Deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents objection, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.
After being married for 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later remarried Ted Sherlock and, because her kids were still living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Shitt Sherlock.
Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a son of nervous disposition, Chicken Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens Wedding.
The Schitt-Happens children were Daawg, Byrd, Hoarse and Bull.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

ChiefsCountry
11-17-2007, 09:15 AM
That is not the ladies name, but I wouldn't expect you to understand friendship, it seems to be beyond your grasp.

Okay jackass. You said your contact is pretty big and could lose their job. That was my guess since it made most sense. Dont play it off like I dont know friendship bc you are the one claiming scorces on a message board.

DTLB58
11-17-2007, 09:19 AM
Interesting.

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=115#s=115&f=1837&t=1423147

This is all just the same ol fan rumor BS that has been circulating since forever.

Nothing new here. :shake:

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-17-2007, 09:29 AM
Hey, I know Jack Schitt.

Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt.

They had one son, Jack. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The Deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents objection, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.
After being married for 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later remarried Ted Sherlock and, because her kids were still living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Shitt Sherlock.
Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a son of nervous disposition, Chicken Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens Wedding.
The Schitt-Happens children were Daawg, Byrd, Hoarse and Bull.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.ROFLROFL

a1na2
11-17-2007, 11:35 AM
Okay jackass. You said your contact is pretty big and could lose their job. That was my guess since it made most sense. Dont play it off like I dont know friendship bc you are the one claiming scorces on a message board.

I'd say that you are the jackass here, you wrote:

Sounds like he is talking about his score is Carl's secertary I bet.

You weren't talking about a source there, you were talking about something totally different and I responded as required. By the way you said the above your idea of friendship is between the sheets. Friendship is just that, friends. Relationship might be what you were trying to infer and that is just not true.

Count Zarth
11-17-2007, 11:36 AM
a1na2 = T0m Cash

ChiefsCountry
11-17-2007, 11:40 AM
I'd say that you are the jackass here, you wrote:

Sounds like he is talking about his score is Carl's secertary I bet.

You weren't talking about a source there, you were talking about something totally different and I responded as required. By the way you said the above your idea of friendship is between the sheets. Friendship is just that, friends. Relationship might be what you were trying to infer and that is just not true.

Whoa I am sorry I meant source not score. Typo on my part.

a1na2
11-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Whoa I am sorry I meant source not score. Typo on my part.

No problem.