PDA

View Full Version : Don't watch Sunday if you have a weak stomach...

petegz28
11-16-2007, 08:28 AM
Manning is going to go crazy all over the Chiefs. I cannot remember the last time he lost 2 games back-back?

Freeney being out may give Croyle....no nevermind our O-Line sucks.

We are going to be throttled at the hands of the Golden-Boy and Reggie Wayne.

And if Harrison plays just forget it.

Sure-Oz
11-16-2007, 08:30 AM
I'll watch just to see Croyle and hope for a win, but i have no expectations of one. They are a battered team though, so we might have a chance.

Coogs
11-16-2007, 08:30 AM
Manning is going to go crazy all over the Chiefs. I cannot remember the last time he lost 2 games back-back?

Freeney being out may give Croyle....no nevermind our O-Line sucks.

We are going to be throttled at the hands of the Golden-Boy and Reggie Wayne.

And if Harrison plays just forget it.

I watched the 70's and 80's.... and for that matter the first 9 games this year. I think I can take it Sunday!

petegz28
11-16-2007, 08:31 AM
Priest may get some running room.

But Solari and Gunther will **** it all up with play calling.

If you thought Favre burned us........

Mr. Plow
11-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Manning threw 6 interceptions last week.....we are ****ed.

Sure-Oz
11-16-2007, 08:35 AM
Priest may get some running room.

But Solari and Gunther will **** it all up with play calling.

If you thought Favre burned us........
Just cover Reggie Wayne, if we get beat by Craphonso thorpe we deserve to lose.

Reerun_KC
11-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Watching 8 1/2 weeks of putrid Horrid ball has toughened us up..

I could careless if we win or not, I am just so stoked and excited about Croyle playing and this team finally having a chance to build and compete.

We have waited 18+ years for this. I cant wait to watch the game. This is like Christmas in November.

petegz28
11-16-2007, 08:49 AM

Jay Cutler - Brandon Marshall ring any bells?

Pushead2
11-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Yeah it's going to be a mess for Indy :)

Reerun_KC
11-16-2007, 08:52 AM

Lets hope Surtain and Law are charging up the Rascal Scooters... Other wise Manning will have another Career Day!

Pushead2
11-16-2007, 08:54 AM
Lets hope Surtain and Law are charging up the Rascal Scooters... Other wise Manning will have another Career Day!

If KC was smart we should throw different looks on D with Nickle , 4-6 or even a 3-4 for a play or 2. But that won't happen so Manning will have 400 yards.

Chief Faithful
11-16-2007, 08:56 AM
I watched the 70's and 80's.... and for that matter the first 9 games this year. I think I can take it Sunday!

I can sympathize. Anyone that was a fan through the 70s and 80s are not phased by this season. I used to wish the team could be this good.

Rausch
11-16-2007, 08:58 AM
I think a lot of people will be shocked at the end of this one. Manning's line is beat up and without their best pass rusher Croyle will have a lot more time to throw.

I also expect a loss but I really expect a close game and no more than 10 pts down at the end. Gun has done a good job vs. the Colts...

Chief Faithful
11-16-2007, 09:00 AM
Brodie give us all a good reason to watch. While my expectations are low I'm excited to see him play.

FAX
11-16-2007, 09:02 AM
Manning played for Tennessee. Brodie played for Bama. Brodie doesn't give two sh*ts about Manning.

Hell. The closer we get to game time, the more I think we might win this thing.

FAX

DMAC
we might have a chance. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Sure-Oz
Jay Cutler - Brandon Marshall ring any bells?
85 yards and they really didn't do much against us, we don't turnover the ball a few times, 1 for a td we have a chance at that win.

MIAdragon
11-16-2007, 09:16 AM
Ill take Priest for 100yds.

FAX
11-16-2007, 09:18 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Simmah!!! Simmah down nah!!!

Here's a theory, Mr. DMAC. The entire offense was sick to death of Downfield. Deep down, nobody wanted to link their fortunes to an 11 year backup whose career was going nowhere and whose passes were getting our wide receivers dead. Far from being a leader, he embodied everything a professional athlete subconsciously fears; old age, declining skills, and injury.

But, now that Croyle is starting, a new energy is taking over the Chiefs. Like a powerful drug, a feeling of hope is seeping into each player's mind and heart. Their eyes are a little sharper. Their legs a little younger. Their minds a little keener. They take the practice field with slightly more swagger and, day by day, the feeling grows until, by Sunday, the Kansas City Chiefs are an offensive juggernaut that cannot and will not be stopped. An offense dedicated to inflicting intolerable pain on defenses, eating up yardage in massive sums, and living all day in the clear, bright sunshine of the endzone.

Hallelujah!!! Go Chiefs!!!

FAX

Mr. Plow
11-16-2007, 09:19 AM
I also expect a loss but I really expect a close game and no more than 10 pts down at the end. Gun has done a good job vs. the Colts...

So you expect the Chiefs defense to hold them to only 10 points?

Reerun_KC
11-16-2007, 09:20 AM

Here's a theory, Mr. DMAC. The entire offense was sick to death of Downfield. Deep down, nobody wanted to link their fortunes to an 11 year backup whose career was going nowhere and whose passes were getting our wide receivers dead. Far from being a leader, he embodied everything a professional athlete subconsciously fears; old age, declining skills, and injury.

But, now that Croyle is starting, a new energy is taking over the Chiefs. Like a powerful drug, a feeling of hope is seeping into each player's mind and heart. Their eyes are a little sharper. Their legs a little younger. Their minds a little keener. They take the practice field with slightly more swagger and, day by day, the feeling grows until, by Sunday, the Kansas City Chiefs are an offensive juggernaut that cannot and will not be stopped. An offense dedicated to inflicting intolerable pain on defenses, eating up yardage in massive sums, and living all day in the clear, bright sunshine of the endzone.

FAX

where do we send the money?

Delano
11-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Craphonso knows our playbook. OMG!!!

The shitty deal is, that this is the first game of the year I really want to see. Unfortunately, local CBS is showing Minnesota and Oakland.

RustShack
11-16-2007, 09:25 AM
Craphonso doesn't know our playbook, thats why he isn't here anymore.

Adept Havelock
11-16-2007, 09:26 AM

Eggs-actly.

talastan
11-16-2007, 09:26 AM

FAX

Praise Lamar!! Let us gather at the tabernacle that is Arrowhead and follow the offensive prodigy that is Brodie Croyle!!! AMEN HALLELUJAH!! o:-)

Delano
11-16-2007, 09:28 AM

It was a joke.

I don't think it matters who Peyton throws the ball to because Ty Law will pick it off anyway.

Reerun_KC
11-16-2007, 09:30 AM
How can he pick up the Colts NFL playbook and not Herm's Colortime Playbook?

We only have 5 ****ing plays and one of them is a punt.

MOhillbilly
11-16-2007, 09:30 AM
weak stomach? all the weak stomachs jumped ship after 03.

Sure-Oz
11-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Craphonso knows our playbook. OMG!!!

The shitty deal is, that this is the first game of the year I really want to see. Unfortunately, local CBS is showing Minnesota and Oakland.
Crap can't learn a playbook, his attention span lasts 2 seconds

RustShack
11-16-2007, 09:35 AM
How can he pick up the Colts NFL playbook and not Herm's Colortime Playbook?

We only have 5 ****ing plays and one of them is a punt.

Craphonso was mainly here when Dick and Al were here, and they had a pretty complicated playbook. He probabaly doesn't really know what his doing in Indy either, Manning can just find him and thread the ball in wherever he happens to run.

Rausch
11-16-2007, 09:36 AM

No, I'd expect like a 14-24 or 21-31 type of score. A loss, but a close game. I just don't see the blowout.

Our personel on offense are completely different this year (Priest, Bowe, line, QB, etc) while they're pretty much the same. Our defense is MUCH better and we held them to 9 first half points LAST year.

Holmes won't have some 80 yard TD run like LJ was capable of but he doesn't have a lot of no-gains either. He runs smart, blocks well, and catches much better. When they shut us out in last year's game we didn't have a physical or deep threat like Bowe to take heat off Gonzo.

IF either Croyle or Herm decide to air it out and actually attack on offense this team can put pts on the board. I think our defense is good enough to keep us in this game. And lets face it people, this game is our super bowl. It's the only chance we'll get after last week's mess to prove just how good we can be...

Reerun_KC
11-16-2007, 09:37 AM
Craphonso was mainly here when Dick and Al were here, and they had a pretty complicated playbook. He probabaly doesn't really know what his doing in Indy either, Manning can just find him and thread the ball in wherever he happens to run.

Thats right, my bad....

Katie
11-16-2007, 09:48 AM
If Croyle can play the whole game and not fall down without being touched by a defensive player, I'll be thrilled!

Reerun_KC
11-16-2007, 09:49 AM
If Croyle can play the whole game and not fall down without being touched by a defensive player, I'll be thrilled!

Just the fact that Ducks Unlimited wont be attending the games now, is a positive.

DMAC
11-16-2007, 10:01 AM

FAXYour cult like rant is refreshing to say the least. But like most cults, they carry false hopes.

The FBI that is the Indianapolis Colts will be along shortly to burn your commune down.

"Bob" Dobbs
11-16-2007, 10:01 AM

FAX

Or not.

Psyko Tek
11-16-2007, 10:03 AM

nahh, he expects the d to score points

Wile_E_Coyote
11-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Sippio on turf is faster than piped in crowd noise

beach tribe
11-16-2007, 11:52 AM

I could careless if we win or not, I am just so stoked and excited about Croyle playing and this team finally having a chance to build and compete.

We have waited 18+ years for this. I cant wait to watch the game. This is like Christmas in November.
Coudn't agree more sir.

Reerun_KC
11-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Coudn't agree more sir.

Far as I am concerned, We just played a 9 game preseason...

How we do from here on out is what matters. To bad we will only get to watch this team grow for 7 games. Sad isnt it?

ClevelandBronco
11-16-2007, 12:14 PM
...This is like Christmas in November.

This is more likely to resemble Kristallnacht than Christmas.

the Talking Can
11-16-2007, 12:32 PM

exactly how i feel

the Talking Can
11-16-2007, 12:34 PM
This is more likely to resemble Kristallnacht than Christmas.

ok that is funny

InChiefsHell
11-16-2007, 12:36 PM
Manning played for Tennessee. Brodie played for Bama. Brodie doesn't give two sh*ts about Manning.

Hell. The closer we get to game time, the more I think we might win this thing.

FAX

That's me pretty much every week...AND THIS WEEK IS NO EXCEPTION!!! Colts are going DOWN baby...yyyeeeeeaaaahhhhh!!

talastan
11-16-2007, 12:47 PM
That's me pretty much every week...AND THIS WEEK IS NO EXCEPTION!!! Colts are going DOWN baby...yyyeeeeeaaaahhhhh!!
I'll have what he's having!! :toast:

ottawa_chiefs_fan
11-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Whenever I start to worry about us getting hammered in this game all I do is think back to when we were really good and they were crappy - and we played them in the playoffs and.....oh, cr@p - that doesn't work......

jynni
11-16-2007, 01:01 PM
There's absolutely no way this game will be worse than the playoff game last year or the one in '03.

InChiefsHell
11-16-2007, 01:33 PM
October 31st, 2004...granted that was in Arrowhead, but it is a sweet memory.

Claynus
11-16-2007, 01:39 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why anyone thinks the loss will be worse than what happened last year in the playoffs. I can't think of a single reason.

the Talking Can
11-16-2007, 01:42 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why anyone thinks the loss will be worse than what happened last year in the playoffs. I can't think of a single reason.

because you don't understand the simple fact that the past has no relation to the future...stats are not predictive...there is no causal relationship between a game last year and a game this year....

it's why you're so spectacularly wrong about almost everything

Claynus
11-16-2007, 01:44 PM
because you don't understand the simple fact that the past has no relation to the future...stats are not predictive...there is no causal relationship between a game last year and a game this year....

Sure there is.

We went into Indy last year and played them at FULL strength...this year they are a much weaker team on offense.

I will be SHOCKED if we give up more than 24 Sunday.

mlyonsd
11-16-2007, 02:23 PM
Sure there is.

We went into Indy last year and played them at FULL strength...this year they are a much weaker team on offense.

Per quarter or half?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-16-2007, 02:25 PM
The Chiefs have a tendancy to play up or down to the level of their opponent.

I'm expecting us to actually play well this game (note, I didn't say win), and then lay an egg playing a team like the Jets.

It's just our nature.

TEX
11-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Sure there is.

Um - you first said 21 points. Regardless, we're also much weaker on offense. I'll be SHOCKED if we only give up 24.

Claynus
11-16-2007, 02:33 PM
Regardless, we're also much weaker on offense.

All we have to do is get one first down on the first series and we're ahead of the pace last year when we went to Indy...

TEX
11-16-2007, 02:34 PM

That's only because you don't want to.

TEX
11-16-2007, 02:35 PM
All we have to do is get one first down on the first series and we're ahead of the pace last year when we went to Indy...

Well you got me there - you're correct. Did I really say that?

Claynus
11-16-2007, 02:39 PM
Well you got me there - you're correct. Did I really say that?

No, but it really doesn't matter. We're good enough to get a couple of first downs early in this game...I don't care how bad our offense is or how it compares to the offense we had last year.