PDA

View Full Version : Chase is no longer behind.

patteeu
11-17-2007, 02:23 PM
https://r.espn.go.com/espn/contests/theheismanvote/index

Keep voting for the Heisman. The poll is designed to accept repeat votes each day.

afchiefs got ChiefsPlanet on the case with this thread when Chase Daniels was in 3rd or 4th place with about 50% as many votes as the leader, Tim Tebow. Daniels has now pulled into the lead of a very close race.

Nissian has one vote and is letting this poll select their winner.

MTG#10
11-17-2007, 02:27 PM
voted...although I doubt this is a good place to post this since all the KU fans will vote for Tebow. Hopefully all the MU fan sites know about it.

JBucc
11-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Why isn't that guy from Kansas on the list? Isn't he having just as good a year?

patteeu
11-17-2007, 02:39 PM
voted...although I doubt this is a good place to post this since all the KU fans will vote for Tebow. Hopefully all the MU fan sites know about it.

I don't think KU fans are that clever.

jjchieffan
11-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Have you seen the voting lately? Chase Daniel is running away with it. He now has 50% of the votes.
https://r.espn.go.com/espn/contests/theheismanvote/thanks

KCFalcon59
11-26-2007, 11:40 AM

I for one won't vote for Teblow. My vote goes to Daniel. He has earned it in my book. He proved it again Saturday night.

StcChief
11-26-2007, 12:06 PM
Go Chase. 54%

Reerun_KC
11-26-2007, 12:18 PM
I don't think KU fans are that clever.

Way to go... Why wouldnt a KU fan vote for Daniel? I would want you guys to vote for Reesing in a couple of years...

Dont disrespect what Daniel has accomplished by comments like that...

HemiEd
11-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Way to go... Why wouldnt a KU fan vote for Daniel? I would want you guys to vote for Reesing in a couple of years...

I have a lot of respect for Chase Daniel. Towards the end of the game, I told everyone (lots of family) that I was watching it with, the guy is an incredible talent. He was without a doubt, the best player on the field.

patteeu
11-27-2007, 11:08 AM

When I said I didn't think KU fans were that clever, what I meant was I don't think they know how to operate an internet poll. Duh. :p

Don't disrespect your school by whining about things like this.