PDA

View Full Version : Sad realization thread

Chiefs Pantalones
11-17-2007, 11:04 PM
More people around here are more excited about KU and MU football...that's right FREAKIN' FOOTBALL...than Chiefs football. Also, Royals baseball!

What has this franchise become?

Reerun_KC
11-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Carl Peterson.

Thread closed.....

Bearcat
11-17-2007, 11:05 PM
There will be a Chiefs subforum created shortly... thank you for your patience.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-17-2007, 11:06 PM
Enough said, Reerun. Enough said.

Nzoner
11-17-2007, 11:06 PM
Carl Peterson.

Thread closed.....

LOL,I was watching Me You & Dupree and noticed that the career day speaker for the elementary kids was named Carl Peterson,he was a no show.

Bugeater
11-17-2007, 11:07 PM
Who are these "Chiefs" you speak of?

Reerun_KC
11-17-2007, 11:07 PM
LOL,I was watching Me You & Dupree and noticed that the career day speaker for the elementary kids was named Carl Peterson,he was a no show.

ROFL.. No chit? That is freaking awesome....

Reerun_KC
11-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Enough said, Reerun. Enough said.
He is 10 years past due, and the hiring of Herm has sucked alot of the life out of the Chiefs nation...

But MU/KU are having dream seasons.. this might not happen agian. So we are enjoying it to the fullest!

Chiefs Pantalones
11-17-2007, 11:14 PM
He is 10 years past due, and the hiring of Herm has sucked alot of the life out of the Chiefs nation...

But MU/KU are having dream seasons.. this might not happen agian. So we are enjoying it to the fullest!

Me too, man.

I'm a KU fan and have always followed their football team just as well as basketball. And if you told me before the season that we would be 11-0 I'd be like WTF?! It is amazing.

If you told me KU and MU were the talk of the town and that people were losing interest in the Chiefs I'd say the samething.

Reerun_KC
11-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Me too, man.

I'm a KU fan and have always followed their football team just as well as basketball. And if you told me before the season that we would be 11-0 I'd be like WTF?! It is amazing.

If you told me KU and MU were the talk of the town and that people were losing interest in the Chiefs I'd say the samething.

Well its here, dreams do come true...

I just hope for the sake of both schools, they play with pride and diginity. I want to see a great game and may the best team win.

Extra Point
11-17-2007, 11:16 PM
The Royals, in my book, will never surpass the Chiefs, 1985 included. I grew up with street football, and we tiptoed the curbs, catching the ball like Otis Taylor, like Mike Garrett, like "whoever was the Chiefs leading receiver of the week."

I live back in a yesteryear that had the best Chiefs team a 10-year-old could ever have. I could have been run over by a truck, gliding down one of the steepest hills on my bike, with reckless abandon.

I have grown up, to be hit like a Mack truck by the ineptitude of Chiefs management, who have perenially played not to lose.

God bless Hank Stram, and f*** the RRPP offense and the horses the coaching staffs, except for Marv Levy's and John Mackovic's, after Hank Stram rode in on.

Fruit Ninja
11-17-2007, 11:23 PM
Rebuilding, its as simple as that.

Dylan
11-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Carl Peterson.

Thread closed.....

ROFL

KC Tattoo
11-17-2007, 11:26 PM
The sad realization, :hmmm: I think it started off bad when we did not get a single MNF game or any night game to speak of. I think the football Gods who made our schedule "knew". We got no respect before the season started. What have we done to earn respect??? 13 tds over half way through the season. Our old decreped QB gets nocked out of three games. We expect our defense to defend 12 points.

But...

It all changes now with Brodie. We are starting anew. We are starting all over. We are starting a new era in KC Chiefs football and it starts against the Colts in Indy. It's time to start taking it and start earning respect.

Reerun_KC
11-17-2007, 11:30 PM
But...

It all changes now with Brodie. We are starting anew. We are starting all over. We are starting a new era in KC Chiefs football and it starts against the Colts in Indy. It's time to start taking it and start earning respect.

someone is getting the pep rally started!

http://www.bradley.edu/irt/itps/temp/cheerleaders/images/Pep_Rally_100203_08.jpg

Chiefs Pantalones
11-17-2007, 11:32 PM
The sad realization, :hmmm: I think it started off bad when we did not get a single MNF game or any night game to speak of. I think the football Gods who made our schedule "knew". We got no respect before the season started. What have we done to earn respect??? 13 tds over half way through the season. Our old decreped QB gets nocked out of three games. We expect our defense to defend 12 points.

But...

Yeeeahhhh

crazycoffey
11-17-2007, 11:32 PM
Carl Peterson.

Thread closed.....

Reerun_KC.

Thread re-opened.....

Reerun_KC
11-17-2007, 11:33 PM
Reerun_KC.

Thread re-opened.....

You B*stard :cuss:

AZORChiefFan
11-17-2007, 11:44 PM
"its not the destination, it's the journey. An 18+ year are we ****ing there yet journey. Wally World just isn't enough nor is Disneyland there is one destination and this year it's in Glendale, AZ. Which isn't gonna happen. Brodie I hope you can help give us hope for the next years.

the Talking Can
11-18-2007, 01:45 AM
KU and MU are 1000 times more fun to watch, their coaches aren't neanderthals....they don't fear scoring points..