PDA

View Full Version : I know this sounds stupid, but...

Douche Baggins
11-18-2007, 07:22 AM
Does anyone have this funny feeling like we're gonna win? I just have this weird feeling! I've had it all week. I think Croyle is gonna be amazing for some reason. Watching Randy Moss dominate the Colts short over the middle of the field with YAC makes me think Tony and Bowe are gonna do the same thing today.

And I just love our defense in this matchup. Allen should dominate Ugoh, we have the players to stop Dallas Clark and without Harrison, all Surtain has to do is worry about Wayne, and he did a great job against Chad Johnson earlier this year.

Throw in Indy's godawful special teams and I just HAVE A FEELING!

Deberg_1990
11-18-2007, 07:27 AM
Does anyone have this funny feeling like we're gonna win?

No

Seek Help

NUMBER7
11-18-2007, 07:29 AM
Nope...are you hungover? Seriously if we were in Arrowhead we may have a chance...in Indy not likely.

Hog Farmer
11-18-2007, 07:29 AM
I had this funny feeling also, but as it turned out I had to take a shit. We're gonna lose by 30!

Skip Towne
11-18-2007, 07:32 AM
Alanm had that same funny feeling about the Neb-KU game. Turned out it was just gas.

Douche Baggins
I feel like Tom Hanks in A League of their Own. He's standing on the dugout steps and that annoying little fat kid (the national media) is making faces and chanting "YOU'RE GONNA LOOO-HOOSE! YOU'RE GONNA LOOO-HOOOSE!" He throws a glove at him and OWNS him and says "WE'RE GONNA WIN! GOT HIM! HAHAHAHA!"

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1FUB8SrlQAE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1FUB8SrlQAE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Lbedrock1
Does anyone have this funny feeling like we're gonna win? I just have this weird feeling! I've had it all week. I think Croyle is gonna be amazing for some reason. Watching Randy Moss dominate the Colts short over the middle of the field with YAC makes me think Tony and Bowe are gonna do the same thing today.

And I just love our defense in this matchup. Allen should dominate Ugoh, we have the players to stop Dallas Clark and without Harrison, all Surtain has to do is worry about Wayne, and he did a great job against Chad Johnson earlier this year.

I knew how you feel but i think it will be the colts coming in thinking we are a red carpet from all the news reports and they are gonna fine we do have some players who can play.

StcChief
11-18-2007, 07:33 AM
eh NO but I think we cover 14.5 point spread

Braincase
11-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Craphonso will catch for more yardage than Samie Parker. Dammit Carl!

Simply Red
11-18-2007, 07:34 AM

Maybe, we usually have two surprise `W's` per season. We've only used one (at SD)

Any give Sunday baby!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

Simply Red
11-18-2007, 07:35 AM
Good stuff. :)

Reerun_KC
11-18-2007, 07:36 AM
Nope, I totally expect to be outcoached and whipped like a rented mule today...

No surprise there, just thankful that we get the honor of watching Croyle play.

KCFalcon59
11-18-2007, 07:38 AM
I just HAVE A FEELING!

It's gas. Take an antacid.

stumppy
11-18-2007, 07:40 AM
This is how you should title all of your threads.

Simply Red
11-18-2007, 07:42 AM
Harsh, Stump.

Nzoner
11-18-2007, 07:43 AM
I HAVE A DREAM.......

http://www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/02/aitwins.jpg

cdcox
11-18-2007, 07:49 AM

1) You have this feeling every week.

2) You didn't mention the Indy running game, which will put up 130+ yards on us.

Douche Baggins
11-18-2007, 07:51 AM
1) You have this feeling every week.

That's just it! I don't! I thought we would get our ass handed to us in San Diego.

2) You didn't mention the Indy running game, which will put up 130+ yards on us.

As bad as we were last week I think Gunther rode their ass this week and they will be focused.

stevieray
11-18-2007, 08:00 AM
Not when the Colts are "angry"...

:rolleyes:

Vegas_Dave
11-18-2007, 08:59 AM
I actually agree with GoatLover here. I have been predicting all week that the Chiefs will win by 10.

I know, I am smoking crack. I even had a local Broncos fan tell me that for every point KC "wins" by, he will pull a monkey out of his butt. I am looking forward to making him pay up on that!

CoMoChief
11-18-2007, 09:02 AM
we'll lose by 20

TEX
11-18-2007, 09:32 AM
we'll lose by 20

Yep. Or close to it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is not right in the head. :bong:
This game could be worse than 20, but Dungy is not gonna run up the score once he has it in hand.

Micjones
11-18-2007, 09:35 AM
I feel like Tom Hanks in A League of their Own. He's standing on the dugout steps and that annoying little fat kid (the national media) is making faces and chanting "YOU'RE GONNA LOOO-HOOSE! YOU'RE GONNA LOOO-HOOOSE!" He throws a glove at him and OWNS him and says "WE'RE GONNA WIN! GOT HIM! HAHAHAHA!"

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1FUB8SrlQAE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1FUB8SrlQAE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

They lost that game in the end, no?
Okay... You gotta pick another film.

Micjones
11-18-2007, 09:37 AM
This team is MORE likely to win road games than Chiefs teams of the past.

This team is LESS likely to be blown out.

I'm more confident in our ability to get it done in Indy today than I would've been in years past, but that doesn't guarantee a "W".

I think we have a chance if we bring our "A" game.

Rooster
11-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Does anyone have this funny feeling like we're gonna win?

This homer says no. :homer:

TEX
11-18-2007, 09:43 AM
That's just it! I don't! I thought we would get our ass handed to us in San Diego.

As bad as we were last week I think Gunther rode their ass this week and they will be focused.

They're not that good against the run regardless. In fact, they're below average in terms of team rushing defense. Focused or not, it's not gonna matter.

Frazod
11-18-2007, 09:44 AM
No.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 10:13 AM
We have a better chance with the QB change

kcfan82
11-18-2007, 10:16 AM
I heard on 101 that Indy is playing their 3rd string left tackle today....

If Jared Allen can put PM in the hospital early, there is a chance.

KCJohnny
11-18-2007, 10:18 AM
I have the same feeling.
I just have learned not to trust it.
Its called "hubris".

KCJ
Blind, deceiver homer
:arrow:

ROYC75
11-18-2007, 10:18 AM

Stupid is as stupid says ..........

blueballs
11-18-2007, 10:22 AM
That dumbass mascot reminds me of those two cartoon crows

Braincase
11-18-2007, 12:16 PM

Does return yardage count for >0? If so, I'm lookin' like Nostradumbass right now.

the Talking Can
11-18-2007, 12:19 PM
we're half way there....

blueballs
11-18-2007, 12:20 PM
The Mannings know how to make half time corrections

Bearcat
11-18-2007, 12:22 PM
I guess we're no worse than any other half this year... I'd normally say Manning will adjust, but I'm not sure they can. They've had a couple of golden opportunities already.

Once again, it's a 50/50 proposition... one big play one way or the other...

At home against a bad Denver team -- bad.
On the road against the defending champs with Croyle starting -- good.

The Bad Guy
11-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Your feelings have been the ****ing curse of death for this team every week.

Stop posting on Sunday morning.

Deberg_1990
11-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Does anyone have this funny feeling like we're gonna win? I just have this weird feeling! I've had it all week.HAVE A FEELING!

Bump...

GoTurd remains a Turd.

He is what we thought he always was.

Douche Baggins
11-18-2007, 02:55 PM
I knew we would compete. I knew it. If only we had opened it up just a little...damn.

InChiefsHell
11-18-2007, 02:56 PM
This is the first Chiefs loss I've ever ever not felt bad about. Our D is for real, our QBOTF is looking better than Huard...we have a chance to be something for a change...

...seriously, I'm actually in a pretty good mood.

stevieray
11-18-2007, 02:58 PM
This is the first Chiefs loss I've ever ever not felt bad about. Our D is for real, our QBOTF is looking better than Huard...we have a chance to be something for a change...

ya, it's hard to believe we held those angry 14 point favorites to 13 at home.

Bearcat
11-18-2007, 02:59 PM
I knew we would compete. I knew it. If only we had opened it up just a little...damn.

LMAO

NUMBER7
11-18-2007, 02:59 PM

Feel good about a loss? I feel great too...not! By the way what are you drinking?

Deberg_1990
11-18-2007, 03:15 PM

Thats not what you said. You said win dumbass

Douche Baggins
11-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Thats not what you said. You said win dumbass

No. I didn't say we WOULD win. I said I had a feeling.

Bwana
11-18-2007, 03:40 PM

That feeling must have been gas. :fart:

Deberg_1990
11-18-2007, 03:41 PM
No. I didn't say we WOULD win. I said I had a feeling.

Its not even worth arguing with you. You always find some way to waffle out of what you really meant. You really need to be a politician. Your in the wrong line of work.

sd4chiefs
11-18-2007, 04:09 PM
I know this sounds stupid but I have a feeling that the Chiefs are going to win thier next 3 games. If they can beat the Raiders, Chargers, and Donkys they will be back in the AFC west race.