PDA

View Full Version : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vegas_Dave
11-18-2007, 12:19 PM
I cannot believe that with 3 Timeouts and over a minute, they just decide to "take it in to the half" tied.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kstater
11-18-2007, 12:20 PM
You know, in the game thread they are saying the exact same thing.

ibleedred
its a f*cking disgrace really. wtf

Bacon Cheeseburger
Um, you are aware who our coach is, right?

Frazod
11-18-2007, 12:21 PM
I guess you haven't heard, our head coach is Herman f#cking Edwards. :banghead:

donkhater
You can't believe it? You DO know who coaches this team, right?

Demonpenz
oh well we have the lead into halftime no need to risk a turnover. Get to the halftime and make adjustments

blueballs
11-18-2007, 12:22 PM
You miss Shannon Sharpe at halftime

Coach
11-18-2007, 12:23 PM
Somebody needs to call out on Herm on his god-awful clock management on the post-game conference.

1:15, with 3 timeouts, should be more than enough to give you a chance for 3. But no.

I ****ing hate Herman F**king Edwards. Herman F**king Edwards can't wiggle his way out of a wet paper bag. Shit, the guy can barely type a legible sentence due to all the years of being so limp wristed. It doesn't really matter anyway considering he's not bright anyways, mostly due to his extended stay at the learn to plant his feet a** pumping homo academy.

Somebody needs to tell Herman F**king Edwards is a genius that couldn't understand how to manage a offense to save his life on Monday's column.

BigCatDaddy
11-18-2007, 12:23 PM
You play to not lose the game.

Bob Dole
11-18-2007, 12:24 PM
oh well we have the lead into halftime no need to risk a turnover. Get to the halftime and make adjustments

What game are you watching?

kstater
11-18-2007, 12:25 PM

Obviously he's a KU graduate.

Demonpenz
11-18-2007, 12:29 PM

I am watching the colts and chiefs. I hate people that are always like GO FOR IT. This isn't madden. This is the nfl.

milkman
11-18-2007, 12:30 PM
it's good to see that others have finally learned Hermna ****ing Edwards middle name.

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 12:30 PM
I think it's time for everyone to realize we're a defensive minded football team...

Unfortunately, it's time to get used to this...Herm saw Indy have absolutey ZERO offense whatsoever and had the Brodie sack and fumble still fresh in his mind...

I hate the fact we're afraid to play offense but I do agree, with that in mind, with the decision to be content and go into halftime.

I'd say we have the momentum right now...Indy has everything to lose with a loss here, we really don't...no one expects the Chiefs to win this game.

Coach
11-18-2007, 12:32 PM
I think it's time for everyone to realize we're a defensive minded football team...

Unfortunately, it's time to get used to this...Herm saw Indy have absolutey ZERO offense whatsoever and had the Brodie sack and fumble still fresh in his mind...

I hate the fact we're afraid to play offense but I do agree, with that in mind, with the decision to be content and go into halftime.

I'd say we have the momentum right now...Indy has everything to lose with a loss here, we really don't...no one expects the Chiefs to win this game.
No no no no no. It's time for Herm to admit his faults, since 1:15 with 3 timeouts SHOULD give you many chances to get another FG out of this. Any defensive minded coach would know that!

The problem is the coaching, and that lies on the Head Coach. The coaches should know that Indy can score points fast. Our defense has been good, especially JA and DJ, but in one quick burst the game could be unreachable with the way our offense is being operated.

Demonpenz
11-18-2007, 12:33 PM
I don't understand why you would give the colts O another chance, but whatever.

Coach
11-18-2007, 12:36 PM
I don't understand why you would give the colts O another chance, but whatever.

If you play it smartly, you can get points w/o even giving the Colts offense a chance to score.

Demonpenz
11-18-2007, 12:44 PM
If you play it smartly, you can get points w/o even giving the Colts offense a chance to score.

rookie QB? On the road? To superbowl champs? No chance. I am going to halftime tied

Coach
11-18-2007, 12:46 PM
rookie QB? On the road? To superbowl champs? No chance. I am going to halftime tied

Which 95% of the folks on this board disagree with you.

Demonpenz
11-18-2007, 12:51 PM
Which 95% of the folks on this board disagree with you.

they are retarded. THROW IT DEEP. MIKE SWEENEY SUCKS. WHAT IS UP WITH MY KICKER!!! That is why they aren't coaches and why i have won back to back to back fantasy football titles

NewChief
11-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Did Herm really think that the defense would shut down the Colt's offense in the 2nd half as well as they did the 1st?

I know that now he can start trying to get aggressive, but why not try to pad your lead just a little bit instead of refusing to get aggressive until the other team forces you to do it?

Coach
11-18-2007, 01:49 PM
they are retarded. THROW IT DEEP. MIKE SWEENEY SUCKS. WHAT IS UP WITH MY KICKER!!! That is why they aren't coaches and why i have won back to back to back fantasy football titles

Good for you! Try topping Back to Back Conference football titles in a college level as a coach.

Demonpenz
11-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Good for you! Try topping Back to Back Conference football titles in a college level as a coach.

ROFL bla bla bla you no everything

Coach
11-18-2007, 02:09 PM
ROFL bla bla bla you no everything

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Smilies/blahblah.gif

Terrible game management by the Chiefs coaches, not too mention quite possibly the most ignorant head coach I have ever seen in my life. Herman is just a dumb big old goofy p**sy with no balls at all. :shake:

Thig Lyfe
11-18-2007, 02:11 PM
The moment they ran a running play with 1:15 left in the first, I knew we were going to lose.

KCJohnny
11-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Nothing says "quit" like running out the clock with 1:15 and 3 TOs left.

Que Card QB
11-18-2007, 02:21 PM
It was terrible. Our D was dominating the first half.

Coach
11-18-2007, 02:24 PM

There you go Demonpenis. Me and KCJohnny may not agree on a whole alot, but this one, I'm 100% in agreement, and is very accurate.

Herm threw the white towel in waayyy the hell to early.

MadMax
11-18-2007, 02:25 PM

Terrible game management by the Chiefs coaches, not too mention quite possibly the most ignorant head coach I have ever seen in my life. Herman is just a dumb big old goofy p**sy with no balls at all. :shake:

YEP!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

BigRedChief
11-19-2007, 05:45 AM
I knew that they would be conservative and try to protect Croyle. etc. And I had no problem with that strategy.

But what does that strategy have to do with giving up with 1:15 and 3 timeouts left in the half?
And with the way we gave up at the end of the game and decided it would be best to put the ball in the Super Bowl champions hands at home and defend field position. Instead of at least trying to get something going.

Someone said that you play to win the game. We didn't do that today. Do you think for a millisecond that if Herm has the ball inside the 5 yard line and a tied ball game with inches to go to run out the clock that he doesn't kick the field goal and play defense instead of winning the game right then? Nada a chance. We don't play to win. We play to not make mistakes.

Baby Lee
11-19-2007, 06:01 AM
I knew that they would be conservative and try to protect Croyle. etc. And I had no problem with that strategy.

But what does that strategy have to do with giving up with 1:15 and 3 timeouts left in the half?
Two things weighing heavily.
1. Croyle getting jacked up to the tune of a sack/fumble the prior series.

and I can't believe people have already forgot;

2. Favre nearly giving us a game we couldn't even get started in with that bone headed pick before the half.

Saulbadguy
11-19-2007, 06:13 AM
With this team, i'd say there is a higher chance of Croyle getting picked off than there is getting in field goal range. Then of course Rayner would just miss the damn thing, so whats the point?

Maybe if we were down 14 points before half time, but it was a tie game. No need to risk it with 1:15 to go. If it were 3:15 i'd be singing a different tune, but the odds are NOT in your favor w/ 1:15.

beach tribe
11-19-2007, 06:14 AM
It was total pussy strategy.

Reerun_KC
11-19-2007, 06:29 AM
That is why they aren't coaches and why i have won back to back to back fantasy football titles

Your kidding right? comparing coach in the NFL to winning back to back FF titles?

ROFL

My god that is the funniest thing I have heard all day..

morphius
11-19-2007, 06:58 AM
So you take all the conservative players in your fantasy football league?

petegz28
11-19-2007, 07:13 AM

I care less about your FFL titels. I have won them too. Big deal.

We do need to throw deep. Why? Gets rid of 8 & 9 man fronts

We do need a new kicker? Why? Cause this guy sucks

Mike Sweeney DOES suck. And I am a Royals season ticket holder kiss my ass on that one too.

BigRedChief
11-19-2007, 07:19 AM
i have won back to back to back fantasy football titles
Not something I would be proud of.

It defintely doesn't show that you have more football knowledge than anyone else just based on that fact.

I've been at the top of the Chiefs Planet FF league all year. I auto drafted. ROFL

Demonpenz
11-19-2007, 08:11 AM
Not something I would be proud of.

It defintely doesn't show that you have more football knowledge than anyone else just based on that fact.

I've been at the top of the Chiefs Planet FF league all year. I auto drafted. ROFL

Whatever

HemiEd
11-19-2007, 08:17 AM

And there you have it, the Coach can not play it smartly when he is a DUMBASS.

HemiEd
11-19-2007, 08:20 AM
There you go Demonpenis. Me and KCJohnny may not agree on a whole alot, but this one, I'm 100% in agreement, and is very accurate.

Just like the playoff game last year, Herm's buddy needed the win more than Herm did.

Saulbadguy
11-19-2007, 09:21 AM
Demonpenz is a genius performer.

FAX
11-19-2007, 09:28 AM
The biggest problem with the strategy of taking three timeouts into the locker room at the half is that it demonstrates zero (0) confidence in your team and the players. That's not good.

As a "former player", Herm should know better.

FAX

Bowser
11-19-2007, 09:45 AM

This is a PC way of saying our coaching staff has no killer instinct. And, we could have stopped the clock at 1:48, not 1:15.

Complete chickenshits for a head coach and group of offensive coaches.

KCJohnny
11-19-2007, 09:51 AM

Contact the mods. This post needs to stay at the top until Christmas.

:)

Rausch
11-19-2007, 09:55 AM
I don't blame them for walking into half time tied.

But our 2nd last possession was chicken$#it garbage. It's tied, do you want to win the game or pray to God it goes into overtime?...

Dave Lane
11-19-2007, 09:57 AM

My thanks to Captain Obvious! :)

Dave