PDA

View Full Version : It's official, 'the Hermit is the stupidest HC ..

a1na2
11-18-2007, 03:00 PM
in the NFL. He has Croyle that can wing the ball 70 yards in the air and he throws a 5 yard pass.

Fire this hunk of stupid flesh now and get a coach that can figure out how to win a game!

a1na2
11-18-2007, 03:31 PM
Where are all of the Hermit lovers now!!!

Count Alex's Wins
11-18-2007, 03:32 PM
It's just one game. I'm sure the offense will be opened up down the road. Relax.

KcMizzou
11-18-2007, 03:33 PM
It's just one game. I'm sure the offense will be opened up down the road. Relax.I figure it will... but man...

They are just terrified of letting Brodie throw downfield.

a1na2
11-18-2007, 03:37 PM
It's just one game. I'm sure the offense will be opened up down the road. Relax.

I guess I need to find some of the same drugs you are taking. Living in a fogged world isn't the way to be at the moment.

We had a chance to take down the SB Champions and he played not to lose. That is totally stupid!

a1na2
11-18-2007, 03:38 PM
I figure it will... but man...

They are just terrified of letting Brodie throw downfield.

Croyle proved that he is the QB we need in the game. Now all we have to do is find a HC that knows how to play to win.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 03:51 PM
I can understand calling him Germ
but Sperm and Hermit make little sense

suds79
11-18-2007, 03:52 PM
in the NFL. He has Croyle that can wing the ball 70 yards in the air and he throws a 5 yard pass.

Fire this hunk of stupid flesh now and get a coach that can figure out how to win a game!

Wow. You're argument is really based on the last play of the game? A play that had about a 5% chance of being successful?

I think you'd be better off making an argument in referencing the draw play on 3rd and long just before Indy's last drive. Just a tip.

VonneMarie
11-18-2007, 03:55 PM
We're going to lose to Oakland next week.

KcMizzou
11-18-2007, 03:58 PM
We're going to lose to Oakland next week.Pfft... crazy talk.

munkey
11-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Wow. You're argument is really based on the last play of the game? A play that had about a 5% chance of being successful?

I think you'd be better off making an argument in referencing the draw play on 3rd and long just before Indy's last drive. Just a tip.

IMO it was the WHOLE GAME....The last play was just icing on the cake..

VonneMarie
11-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Pfft... crazy talk.
Just watch.

a1na2
11-18-2007, 05:17 PM

The odds on the play called is a longer shot than a hail mary by a tremendous margin. How many hail mary's have you seen that either were successful or drew a foul? How many dipsy doodle multiple laterals have you seen work? The only one I can think of is the UC Berekley game a few years ago.

It isn't really the last play of the game that proves that 'the Hermit' is stupid, it's the fact that he ran a running play on every first down in the game.

Count Alex's Wins
11-18-2007, 05:18 PM
It isn't really the last play of the game that proves that 'the Hermit' is stupid, it's the fact that he ran a running play on every first down in the game.

Tom, you might want to watch the game again. You're wrong.

KcMizzou
11-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Just watch.Oh, I will.

We don't lose to Oakland.

Coach
11-18-2007, 05:45 PM
Oh, I will.

We don't lose to Oakland.

Hypothetically speaking, what if we did?

KcMizzou
11-18-2007, 05:52 PM
Hypothetically speaking, what if we did?I'll cuss, scream, tear shit up... you know, a bitch fit.

Then I'd be back hoping for better the next week.

Doesn't matter though... won't happen.

We're not losing to any team who'd have Autumwind as a fan.

Coach
11-18-2007, 06:34 PM
I'll cuss, scream, tear shit up... you know, a bitch fit.

Then I'd be back hoping for better the next week.

Doesn't matter though... won't happen.

We're not losing to any team who'd have Autumwind as a fan.

I hope you're right.

CoMoChief
11-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Dude, it's ****ing week 11, and this shit has been happening all season long.

Count Alex's Wins
11-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Dude, it's ****ing week 11.

Yes, but it was Brodie's FIRST GAME. The Chiefs were BOUND to go more conservative than they've been in recent weeks. Lately we've been balanced on offense. Today was a change from the norm.

CoMoChief
11-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Yes, but it was Brodie's FIRST GAME. The Chiefs were BOUND to go more conservative than they've been in recent weeks. Lately we've been balanced on offense. Today was a change from the norm.
Brodie's first game, same ol shitty gameplan though.

Mr. Laz
11-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Herm will not change the #1 ranked offense

Herm likes Trent Green

Herm is just being basic for preseason

Herm is just handcuffed by Damon Huard

it's just Brodie's 1st game, the offense will open up soon

Demonpenz
11-18-2007, 07:03 PM
I love this place. Herm mixes it up and goes with a play that is unexpected and he gets bombed for it. make up your mind. SOLARI AND HERM ARE SO UNPREDICTIBLE WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SHIT WE SHOULD HAVE RUN THE PLAY ThAT EVERYONE WANTS.

Mr. Laz
11-18-2007, 07:04 PM
I love this place. Herm mixes it up and goes with a play that is unexpected and he gets bombed for it. make up your mind. SOLARI AND HERM ARE SO UNPREDICTIBLE WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SHIT WE SHOULD HAVE RUN THE PLAY ThAT EVERYONE WANTS.
Mr. Demonpenis, there's a difference between being predictable and being stupid.

Zouk
11-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Herm will not change the offense

Herm likes Trent Green

Herm is just being basic for preseason

Herm is just handcuffed by Damon Huard

it's just Brodie's 1st game, the offense will open up soon

Herm inherited a bottom 5 in the league defense. He fixed that first. Now the O is old and broken-down. Croyle and Bowe are a start, but the team needs to overhaul the O-line and add another WR. When the talent is upgraded (which will be the whole point of this offseason), he'll open it up.

Until then, the team's best chance is to play to the D. When they open it up, they turn it over regularly.

chiefsfan987
11-18-2007, 07:19 PM

I don't think the offense will ever be opened up on the road. At home perhaps, but never on the road this year.

Mr. Laz
11-18-2007, 07:36 PM
Herm inherited a bottom 5 in the league defense. He fixed that first. Now the O is old and broken-down. Croyle and Bowe are a start, but the team needs to overhaul the O-line and add another WR. When the talent is upgraded (which will be the whole point of this offseason), he'll open it up.

Until then, the team's best chance is to play to the D. When they open it up, they turn it over regularly.
and i give Herm all the credit in the world for doing a great job turning around the Defense.

i also give him credit for the offense ....

you're the one who wants to pick and choose what he's responsible for.

good = go Herm! PBJ

Bad = find an excuse

Easy 6
11-18-2007, 07:38 PM

I'm here...but i cant argue about that being a TERRIBLE call.

Toss that puppy to the EZ, let TG & our big WR's go get it.

JBucc
11-18-2007, 07:39 PM
Dude, it's ****ing week 11, and this shit has been happening all season long.Holy shit, it is week 11. Damn this season went by fast. I hardly even remember the first part of the season.

Skip Towne
11-18-2007, 07:42 PM
The announcer said we shouldn't run on first down every time because the Colts had caught on to it.

Zouk
11-18-2007, 07:45 PM
and i give Herm all the credit in the world for doing a great job turning around the Defense.

i also give him credit for the offense ....

you're the one who wants to pick and choose what he's responsible for.

good = go Herm! PBJ

Bad = find an excuse

The only players he's added are Bowe, Croyle, and McIntosh. Those have been fine. Terry and Turley are 1 year rent-a-players that have been terrible. He chose to build the defense first, and will replace a load of bad inherited O players this offseason. I'm not picking or choosing anything - just pointing out the facts.

MadMax
11-18-2007, 07:47 PM
The announcer said we shouldn't run on first down every time because the Colts had caught on to it.

Shhhh! no way, it's only predictable if you don't do it 10 times a game... ;) just like the wr screen

MadMax
11-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Holy shit, it is week 11. Damn this season went by fast. I hardly even remember the first part of the season.

Then you missed Damon's career = nothing :)

a1na2
11-18-2007, 08:16 PM

Maybe I should have said virtually every first down play. You need to see what is happening before you go off half cocked.

Ugly Duck
11-18-2007, 08:41 PM

We're here. We're just the strong, silent type.

Ugly Duck
11-18-2007, 08:46 PM
Herm chose to build the defense first, and will replace a load of bad inherited O players this offseason.

You guyz'r sitting in the #10 slot if the draft was today. Its the only cool thing about being as bad as the Chiefs are this season - you get to pick real high!

Smed1065
11-18-2007, 08:55 PM
Lately we've been balanced on offense. Today was a change from the norm.

Today was 27 run/ 27 pass.

Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT
B. Croyle 19/27 169 1 0
Rushing ATT YDS TD LG
P. Holmes 19 55 0 10
K. Smith 8 17 0 5

Lzen
11-18-2007, 08:56 PM

How about referencing Herm being a pussy and making the offense kneel it at the end of the first half? As I recall, we had some timeouts and time on the clock. At the very least, try to get a FG. That's what you call playing not to lose. I would rather have a team that plays to win. Playing not to lose only makes you lose. Herm is a moron.

Lzen
11-18-2007, 08:57 PM
You guyz'r sitting in the #10 slot if the draft was today. Its the only cool thing about being as bad as the Chiefs are this season - you get to pick real high!

You guys would know all about that. ROFL BTW, as bad as the Chiefs are this season, they will still sweep Chokeland.

Smed1065
11-18-2007, 09:00 PM
How about referencing Herm being a pussy and making the offense kneel it at the end of the first half? As I recall, we had some timeouts and time on the clock. At the very least, try to get a FG. That's what you call playing not to lose. I would rather have a team that plays to win. Playing not to lose only makes you lose. Herm is a moron.

Prevent offense reminds me of the previous years of prevent defense.

Maybe it is just me?

They both prevent a win usually from my perspective, unfortunately it is for the team that deploys them.

Nelson Muntz
11-18-2007, 09:06 PM

I'd rather take my chances on a 60 yard hail mary, with a strong armed qb and a 5% chance of being successful, over a 5 yard dump pass with the .000000000001% chance of being successful.

Count Alex's Wins
11-18-2007, 09:11 PM
I'd rather take my chances on a 60 yard hail mary, with a strong armed qb and a 5% chance of being successful, over a 5 yard dump pass with the .000000000001% chance of being successful.

The receivers had to go 60 yards. We didn't trust our OL to give Brodie time to throw it that far.

Count Alex's Wins
11-18-2007, 09:11 PM

Which isn't the kind of balance I'm talking about. I'm talking about balance in the way you attack a defense, especially on first down. We showed little inclination to throw the ball over 10 yards.

Count Alex's Wins
11-18-2007, 09:12 PM
I don't think the offense will ever be opened up on the road. At home perhaps, but never on the road this year.

It was opened up in San Diego.

Simplex3
11-18-2007, 09:19 PM
I figure it will... but man...

They are just terrified of throwing downfield.
FYP

Mr. Laz
11-18-2007, 09:29 PM

Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT
B. Croyle 19/27 169 1 0
Rushing ATT YDS TD LG
P. Holmes 19 55 0 10
K. Smith 8 17 0 5
do you really count a 8 screen passes as part of the passing game?

we passed the ball beyond 10 yards about 6 times

MadMax
11-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Which isn't the kind of balance I'm talking about. I'm talking about balance in the way you attack a defense, especially on first down. We showed little inclination to throw the ball over 10 yards.

I agree 100% and I don't have a clue as to why? We are so predictable it's beyond pathetic. Whoever calls the plays should be gone as ASAP!

a1na2
11-19-2007, 01:05 AM
I agree 100% and I don't have a clue as to why? We are so predictable it's beyond pathetic. Whoever calls the plays should be gone as ASAP!

Are you speaking of he who calls the plays or he who puts limits on the plays that we can use?

MadMax
11-19-2007, 01:07 AM
Are you speaking of he who calls the plays or he who puts limits on the plays that we can use?

Both.

a1na2
11-19-2007, 01:17 AM
Both.

Hermit and Solari. But, I don't think we can blame Solari when the limitiation has been placed by the Hermit.

Bump
11-19-2007, 01:18 AM
I had a lot of problems with today's play calling. Right before the half, 1:15 to go with 3 time outs and you run it out? I can understand that you don't want the Colts offense back on the field but still we had all of our T.O.s and I think that was pretty lame. 3rd & really long shotgun draw right after the 2nd down run to set up that 3rd & long. Countless 2 yard runs on 1st down. This is just stupid.

Nelson Muntz
11-19-2007, 03:21 AM
The receivers had to go 60 yards. We didn't trust our OL to give Brodie time to throw it that far.

They didn't seem to have a problem with protection any other time during this game. For the most part their pass protection was fairly decent.

SPchief
11-19-2007, 04:14 AM

If the season ended today, where would the Raiders draft?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-19-2007, 04:52 AM

I think we'll improve on that before the end of the year. I hope not though.

RaiderSithLord
11-19-2007, 05:24 AM

You guys could have Norv Turner

a1na2
11-19-2007, 05:27 AM
You guys could have Norv Turner

Don't even go there!!!

I hear Callahan is going to be available sometime real soon!

Lzen
11-19-2007, 09:19 AM

I don't like it when people throw out BS stats like this. Who says one or the other has a better chance? Do you have any statistical facts to back up this claim? Honestly, I would have preferred a Hail Mary pass in that situation, but that is not why we lost. There were a lot of boneheaded decisions earlier in the game that put us in that bad game ending situation. Face it, the chances of pulling out that game were minimal no matter which way they chose to approach the last play of the game.

a1na2
11-19-2007, 11:24 AM
I don't like it when people throw out BS stats like this. Who says one or the other has a better chance? Do you have any statistical facts to back up this claim? Honestly, I would have preferred a Hail Mary pass in that situation, but that is not why we lost. There were a lot of boneheaded decisions earlier in the game that put us in that bad game ending situation. Face it, the chances of pulling out that game were minimal no matter which way they chose to approach the last play of the game.
That was one of many. That is what prompted me to make the thread in
the first place. 'the Hermit' is the schitz when it comes to offense and his wait until next year answer only tells me that we are not going to learn anything in KC for the rest of the year.

Not only stupid, but arrogant.

BTW, I think you missed the point of Nelson's post.