PDA

View Full Version : I know O-Line and another Corner are our biggest needs, but....

ILChief
11-18-2007, 04:47 PM
I really think we should either sign or draft (fairly early) another wide receiver. Could you imagine Bowe with another legit WR opposite him?

Kennison is done, Parker and Webb are nothing more than mediocre, and Sippio is hanging out with Jimmy Hoffa.

I'm not saying take one in the first round, but I'd definitely get a #2 wideout.

kstater
11-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Get rid of Solari first.

Bob Dole
11-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Randy Moss is scheduled to be a free agent.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ILChief
11-18-2007, 04:49 PM
Get rid of Solari first.

That's a given. I think Solari is the worst OC we've had and that is saying something (Hackett and Raye)

OnTheWarpath58
What's the point of having WR's if you're not willing to use them?

RustShack
We might as well dedicate our draft to only defense to make it the best, unless we get a new OC. Solari could have all the talent in the world and still not have a top 10 offense.

NUMBER7
11-18-2007, 04:55 PM
What's the point of having WR's if you're not willing to use them?

Maybe if we had some we could...who did you see today that was able to get deep besides D Bowe?

Lbedrock1
11-18-2007, 06:21 PM
we have another reciever we are just scared to let hin play (I believe in Sippio)

cdcox
11-18-2007, 06:23 PM
That's a given. I think Solari is the worst OC we've had and that is saying something (Hackett and Raye)

Herm Edwards hired all 3. He hired Hackett and Raye after he knew their record in KC. There is no defending that.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 07:06 PM
How is Kennison done
I've not seen enough of him

CoMoChief
11-18-2007, 07:13 PM
1st - DeShaun Jackson, The guy's a playmaker and it would get rid of our KR problems.

2nd - Martin Rucker, need someone to take over Tony G in a few seasons.

2nd - Trade up into 2nd round and draft an OT.

The rest of the draft we draft Oline and DB.

Hydrae
11-18-2007, 07:16 PM
1st - DeShaun Jackson, The guy's a playmaker and it would get rid of our KR problems.

The rest of the draft we draft Oline and DB.

Michael Allan :)

ILChief
11-18-2007, 07:18 PM
How is Kennison done
I've not seen enough of him

He's a 34 year old receiver who can't stay healthy and has 3 more catches than I do this year.

Sounds like he's done to me

CoMoChief
11-18-2007, 07:18 PM
Michael Allan :)
Have to activate him first. Rucker is a beast. You don't pass up on good players.

Hydrae
11-18-2007, 07:20 PM
Have to activate him first. Rucker is a beast. You don't pass up on good players.

If Allan is anywhere near as good as people seem to think then we can address another position rather than loading up on Tight Ends.

Pablo
11-18-2007, 07:22 PM

The rest of the draft we draft Oline and DB.Tony has 5 more years on his contract after this year, and I fully expect him to be the starter for those 5 years. If you wanna draft Rucker to sit on the bench, or be our blocking TE that's fine, but as a reciever he's not much to shout about, especially not if he's filling in the shoes of Tony G.

It's gonna be a sad day when Tony retires, I don't think the Chiefs will ever find anyone to fill that void the way he did. He truly is a once-in-a-lifetime type of player.

Other recievers I'd consider drafting are Limas Sweed and Malcolm Kelly. Maybe that Doucet kid outta LSU

blueballs
11-18-2007, 07:22 PM
He's a 34 year old receiver who can't stay healthy and has 3 more catches than I do this year.

Sounds like he's done to me

HUTARD couldn't get the ball to him because he can't jump 7 feet in the air
He caught atleast 3 passes last week on the sidelines after Croyle came in
Don't dump a WR when all that is behind him is Parker - Webb and never was Sippio

CoMoChief
11-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Tony has 5 more years on his contract after this year, and I fully expect him to be the starter for those 5 years. If you wanna draft Rucker to sit on the bench, or be our blocking TE that's fine, but as a reciever he's not much to shout about, especially not if he's filling in the shoes of Tony G.

It's gonna be a sad day when Tony retires, I don't think the Chiefs will ever find anyone to fill that void the way he did. He truly is a once-in-a-lifetime type of player.

Other recievers I'd consider drafting are Limas Sweed and Malcolm Kelly. Maybe that Doucet kid outta LSU
TonyG I don't think will play out his contract.

ILChief
11-18-2007, 07:27 PM
HUTARD couldn't get the ball to him because he can't jump 7 feet in the air
He caught atleast 3 passes last week on the sidelines after Croyle came in
Don't dump a WR when all that is behind him is Parker - Webb and never was Sippio

He is also 34. How many receivers are still good at that age? His best days are behind. This is about the future and he isn't a part of it. I would cut him in the offseason.

the Talking Can
11-18-2007, 07:29 PM
I really think we should either sign or draft (fairly early) another wide receiver. Could you imagine Bowe with another legit WR opposite him?

Kennison is done, Parker and Webb are nothing more than mediocre, and Sippio is hanging out with Jimmy Hoffa.

I'm not saying take one in the first round, but I'd definitely get a #2 wideout.

I agree, we need a #2...

blueballs
11-18-2007, 07:33 PM
He is also 34. How many receivers are still good at that age? His best days are behind. This is about the future and he isn't a part of it. I would cut him in the offseason.

I realize the coaches are morons
but putting him to return punts would say otherwise

Coogs
11-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Use our first 3 rounds for offensive linemen. Then take Purify from Nebraska and Nelson from Kansas State with our first two picks on day 2.