PDA

View Full Version : Shawne Merriman gets JACKED UP by MJD

ChiefsFan4Life
11-18-2007, 05:55 PM
...meet Maurice Jones-Drew

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NZ3TdzGnBuw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NZ3TdzGnBuw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Spicy McHaggis
11-18-2007, 06:01 PM
That. Was. Awesome.

Lights out, bitch.

Buck
11-18-2007, 06:02 PM
In all fairness to Merr1man, he was...*smoke bomb*

Count Alex's Losses
Larry...pay attention.

Easy 6
HAHAHA...lifes a BITCH without those 'roids, now we know why Welbourn looks like whaleshit.

Deberg_1990
11-18-2007, 06:03 PM
I wonder why his sacks are down this year since he got off the sauce?

BigMeatballDave
11-18-2007, 06:03 PM
LJ should see this.

Thig Lyfe
11-18-2007, 06:12 PM
That was absolutely wonderful.

Shawne Merriman is without a doubt the active player I hate the most.

the Talking Can
11-18-2007, 06:14 PM
no roids = punked by midget

DaFace
11-18-2007, 07:00 PM
That...was beautiful.

MIAdragon
11-18-2007, 07:03 PM
I just watched that 6-7 times!! Suck it Roidboy

thehead
11-18-2007, 07:03 PM
Nice :evil:

Der Flöprer
11-18-2007, 07:05 PM
That was Bo Jackson vs. Brian Bosworth material right there. Beeyooteeful.

Fly O.T. McWall
11-18-2007, 07:07 PM
i hate merriman almost as much as i hated romanowski

Bowser
11-18-2007, 07:12 PM
Excellent.

DaKCMan AP
11-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Merriman is such a piece of shit. I have a friend who played college ball with him at Maryland and a lot of the bad shit about him and more is true.

RP_McMurphy
11-18-2007, 07:14 PM
MJD has been everything and then some for the Jaguars. He does the highlight real stuff and the non highlight real stuff at full speed everytime. For instance look at his hit against New Orleans when he was playing defense. I am glad the Jaguars took the chance went with the short guy.

sd4chiefs
11-18-2007, 07:30 PM

If you ask any Charger fan in San Diego they will tell you he his sacks and tackle totals are down this year because of bad coaching. :rolleyes:

If you want a laugh go the the Charger Form and start a thread about this and they will go nuts.

http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=9

jlscorpio
11-18-2007, 07:30 PM
he should have stood over him and done Merriman's Tourette's dance

Coach
11-18-2007, 07:31 PM
LMAO @ Steriodman getting owned by a 5'8" midget.

Chief Faithful
11-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Roidman is just not the same without his Roids.

88TG88
11-18-2007, 07:50 PM
man sauce ?

MVChiefFan
11-18-2007, 10:51 PM
It reminds me of the movie "The Program" when that huge dude stops hittin' the juice and gets punked at the goal line. I fully expect to see Merriman next week in full roid rage and a painted on skull face to boot.

Quiet Storm
11-19-2007, 01:51 AM
"roidman" "roidman" "roidman" "roidman" Merriman is such a piece of shit. I have a friend who played college ball with him at Maryland and a lot of the bad shit about him and more is true.

LOL at you revolving your life around athletes you meet or heard about.

SMH at someone bringing up the SDUT. A website that will STAY OPEN to the public even during the rough times when their teams not winning.

Valiant
11-19-2007, 01:57 AM
If you ask any Charger fan in San Diego they will tell you he his sacks and tackle totals are down this year because of bad coaching. :rolleyes:

If you want a laugh go the the Charger Form and start a thread about this and they will go nuts.

http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=9

****ing stupid Charger fans making tons of excuses for him getting jacked up.. Wasn't his fault, out of position was suppose to cover the TE, he was jumping up and was off-balanced.. The DC has him playing out of position and that is the reason why his tackles and sacks are so down this year..

And then they are blaming Schotty this year for them being horrible, saying he sabotaged the franchise from the start by allowing all of his assistant coaches to leave and become Head Coaches..

Its like a board full of Gochiefs, all brainless ****ing dimwits whose only reason to be a football fan is to be part of something since they are so ****ing miserable..

Quiet Storm
11-19-2007, 02:03 AM
****ing stupid Charger fans making tons of excuses for him getting jacked up.. Wasn't his fault, out of position was suppose to cover the TE, he was jumping up and was off-balanced.. The DC has him playing out of position and that is the reason why his tackles and sacks are so down this year..

And then they are blaming Schotty this year for them being horrible, saying he sabotaged the franchise from the start by allowing all of his assistant coaches to leave and become Head Coaches..

Its like a board full of Gochiefs, all brainless ****ing dimwits whose only reason to be a football fan is to be part of something since they are so ****ing miserable..

Do you know anything about football? I'm not making any excuses for Merrriman but EVERYONE gets blasted at one point or another. I find it humorous, however, that people are quick to single out the play with Merrriman. All football players get blasted at points in their career.

LOL Very childish. If you don't know anything about the game except for watching it on TV then you should limit your comments.

EDIT: LMAO at whenever you type "Merri-man" and "Roidman" coming up. WOW! That's like typing Jason Kidd and getting "spousal abuse" or typing out Jared Allen and getting "breathalyser".

Jenson71
11-19-2007, 02:03 AM
Could you post the link to that?

Bump
11-19-2007, 02:13 AM
i hate merriman almost as much as i hated romanowski

it would be hard for me to hate any football player as much as I hated Bill Romanowski.

DaKCMan AP
11-19-2007, 06:04 AM
LOL at you revolving your life around athletes you meet or heard about.

Yes, I spend every waking hour thinking about Shawn Merriman because he came up in conversation on Saturday while watching football with a group of friends.

:rolleyes:

Iowanian
11-19-2007, 07:46 AM
His Hero tights have a big "S" on the front......but in Mary-man's case, it obviously meant "steroids".

Eff that douche...and all of the Dolt fans who cheered him injuring Holmes.

BigRedChief
11-19-2007, 08:02 AM
Larry...pay attention.
I hear that his teammates have given him a under the radar nickname.....The Matador...because he just waves those linebackers threw on blitzs like a matador to a charging bull.

Lzen
11-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Nice.

HypnotizedMonkey
11-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Mo-Jo F'ed him UP! I love it.

kcchiefsus
11-19-2007, 09:35 AM
Do you know anything about football? I'm not making any excuses for Merrriman but EVERYONE gets blasted at one point or another. I find it humorous, however, that people are quick to single out the play with Merrriman. All football players get blasted at points in their career.

LOL Very childish. If you don't know anything about the game except for watching it on TV then you should limit your comments.

EDIT: LMAO at whenever you type "Merri-man" and "Roidman" coming up. WOW! That's like typing Jason Kidd and getting "spousal abuse" or typing out Jared Allen and getting "breathalyser".

Or typing Steve Foley and getting "breathalyzer". You could type his name and also get "assault on an officer."

the Talking Can
11-19-2007, 09:39 AM
Merriman without roids = Vikings set NFL rushing record

Merriman without roids = getting donkey punched by midget clowns

Mecca
11-19-2007, 09:43 AM
If he really wanted to do roids he could seeing as there's undetectable shit out there still, it's always one step ahead of testing.

sd4chiefs
11-19-2007, 10:00 AM

You are right. It was only one play. When I looked at the stats of the game I see that he had only 1 tackle and no sacks. Nice job Merriman.

Quiet Storm
11-19-2007, 02:05 PM
Or typing Steve Foley and getting "breathalyzer". You could type his name and also get "assault on an officer."

LOL Steve Foley is not in the league anymore, and he was drinking and driving recklessly, but that cop went about it all wrong. Do your homework. If you don't then don't discuss it.

sd4chiefs
11-19-2007, 02:07 PM

OK, here is the Charger fans message board take on this.

http://forum.signonsandiego.com/upload/showthread.php?t=80688

I like this one the best.

'merriman and all the chargers defensive players might do better if they weren't held or grabbed onto. I've seen several times where charger pass rushers were grabbed and thrown to the ground. Grabbing a chargers jersey seems to be mainstay.

But of course the chargers o-lineman aren't allowed that luxury. Maybe throwdowns are legal now and the chargers and us just aren't aware of this.' ROFL

BigRock
11-19-2007, 02:24 PM
BEFORE & AFTER

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3640/merrimanbeforeafterej0.jpg

Ebolapox
11-19-2007, 02:45 PM
BEFORE & AFTER

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3640/merrimanbeforeafterej0.jpg

heh heh... lights out, bitch.

go bowe
11-19-2007, 02:45 PM
BEFORE & AFTER

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3640/merrimanbeforeafterej0.jpglooks like he went on one of those diet programs and lost his shoulders (at the very least)...

Lonewolf Ed
11-19-2007, 02:51 PM
looks like he went on one of those diet programs and lost his shoulders (at the very least)...

So, when one gets off the 'roids, do the balls come back or are they forever like snow peas?

Spicy McHaggis
11-19-2007, 02:52 PM
At least his backne has cleared up.

BigRock
11-19-2007, 03:16 PM
OK, here is the Charger fans message board take on this.
Even better is their reaction to the before/after picture.

"PHOTOSHOP! IT WAS PHOTOSHOPPED!!!"

"THE SECOND PICTURE WAS TAKEN FROM A FEW INCHES BACK AND AT AN ANGLE OF 2 DEGREES LOWER! IT COMPLETELY CHANGES HIS APPEARANCE!"

"HE LOST THE WEIGHT ON PURPOSE TO BE SMALLER AND LESS-EFFECTIVE! IT'S MADE HIM A BETTER PLAYER!"

LMAO LMAO

Dicky McElephant
11-19-2007, 03:30 PM
Dear God....that's what steroids does for your facial hair? I'm all over that! lol

At least it got rid of his uni-brow.

cadmonkey
11-19-2007, 03:35 PM
I wish Maurice did the lights out dance after he knocked him on his ass.

in high school we would call that a turtle block.

cadmonkey
11-19-2007, 04:56 PM
here is a fun little picture. Merriman before roid, durring roids, and now after roids

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?s=&postid=511638

Consistent1
11-19-2007, 06:22 PM
Those pictures really don't mean shit. Taking the picture at a different distance, and all that, does make a difference. The lack of a tan makes a huge difference also. His skin is way darker in the older pictures. There is no reason to believe that he isn't juicing at this point anyway. Guys like him get singled out, and made to be an example. There are tons of guys in the NFL that use drugs, period. Like someone said, you WILL get clocked playing in the NFL. It is just a fact. I love the Chiefs, Jared Allen, etc. Still, Allen should have gotten a suspension of at least half the season, if not all of it. It is just true. I have no idea how he got around that, but under certain circumstances what JA did would be a felony. Anyone in the NFL that does not look into steroids and GH is just dumb anyway. There aren't that many dudes out there that are just that damn good compared to others. Genetics won't let you use a bunch of steroids and just be great. I will tell you that for certain. Somebody try it, everyone on here ****ing knows everything anyway. Allen should have been doing that instead of hitting the booze. I bet he has anyway. I have said this a million times before, but the Chiefs team is not any more clean than any of they others. There are ways to get around the tests. Nobody really cares as long as the games are fun to watch.

Valiant
11-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Well if you measure his eyes or nose the pictures are almost exactly the same.. He has lost tons of mass, but hey you keep coming up with excuses for the guy..

He went from a power hitting behemoth who was not afraid of contact to a below average player who is getting his ass kicked constantly now.. Hopefully SD did not give him a huge contract before his roids got taken away..

BigRock
11-19-2007, 07:06 PM
The lack of a tan makes a huge difference also.
There aren't enough laughing smilies in the world to respond to that.

Brock
11-19-2007, 07:10 PM

No kidding, that was just a big bowl of stupid.

MTG#10
11-19-2007, 07:20 PM
Those pictures really don't mean shit. Taking the picture at a different distance, and all that, does make a difference. The lack of a tan makes a huge difference also. His skin is way darker in the older pictures. There is no reason to believe that he isn't juicing at this point anyway. Guys like him get singled out, and made to be an example. There are tons of guys in the NFL that use drugs, period. Like someone said, you WILL get clocked playing in the NFL. It is just a fact. I love the Chiefs, Jared Allen, etc. Still, Allen should have gotten a suspension of at least half the season, if not all of it. It is just true. I have no idea how he got around that, but under certain circumstances what JA did would be a felony. Anyone in the NFL that does not look into steroids and GH is just dumb anyway. There aren't that many dudes out there that are just that damn good compared to others. Genetics won't let you use a bunch of steroids and just be great. I will tell you that for certain. Somebody try it, everyone on here ****ing knows everything anyway. Allen should have been doing that instead of hitting the booze. I bet he has anyway. I have said this a million times before, but the Chiefs team is not any more clean than any of they others. There are ways to get around the tests. Nobody really cares as long as the games are fun to watch.

I surprised you had enough time to type all that out with Merriman's cock in your mouth.

Consistent1
11-19-2007, 07:42 PM

It does make a hell of a difference in the appearance of the picture. If I were to have to pick out one of those pictures as "the one" where he was geared up, I couldn't do it for sure. Most likely he was using in all three pictures. There are different cycles for all sorts of reasons. I never said the guy was clean, did I? The pictures just don't prove much. I will grant you that perhaps he looks larger in the first picture. As far as I know though, he could have been doing tren, test prop, and winny in the others. The bloat would be different for sure. Also, using things like arimidex to keep estrogen down affect the facial bloat. So, yeah, he was more tan in the first two pics. It is a big bowl of "stupid" to deny that. It is just true. My point is that who cares when so many do it. If Shawne got singled out because somebody did not tell him the right thing to do, then it wan't his fault. Testing for gear is expensive, and really the NFL doesn't want the game to be clean anyway. If they **** with certain guys, then it is not fair.

ChiefaRoo
11-19-2007, 07:52 PM
JUST STAY DOWN BITCH!

the Talking Can
11-19-2007, 07:53 PM

whatever you said, it's stupid

Consistent1
11-19-2007, 07:56 PM
whatever you said, it's stupid

But the problem is that I am just telling you the truth. A lot of guys prolly just use GH and test suspension right now. It is real hard to get caught for that. I have walked the walk when it comes to this stuff. I know what I am talking about. No team has an advantage on the Chiefs because of drugs.

acesn8s
11-19-2007, 08:24 PM
I don't care what anybody says...THAT was good TV.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-19-2007, 08:45 PM
I would just like to point these two posts out:

(Pre Suspension):

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3413371&postcount=58

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3413371&postcount=59

Brock
11-19-2007, 10:21 PM
But the problem is that I am just telling you the truth. A lot of guys prolly just use GH and test suspension right now. It is real hard to get caught for that. I have walked the walk when it comes to this stuff. I know what I am talking about. No team has an advantage on the Chiefs because of drugs.

You seem to be implying that you have extensive experience in the use of steroids. If so, the original diagnosis is correct: You're an idiot.

BigRock
11-19-2007, 10:26 PM
It does make a hell of a difference in the appearance of the picture.
Yes, it makes a hell of a difference in the appearance if it's the color of his skin you're comparing. It doesn't make much difference in the overall size of his giant caveman cranium, which comes complete with a low sloping, bulging forehead and a jaw suitable for eating small rodents.

Guru
11-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Oh HELL YEAH!!!!

Chiefs=Good
11-19-2007, 11:26 PM
just like my sig says i hate shawne merriman. he's overated and having a bad year, and thats some funny shit!!!