PDA

View Full Version : This game proves it all

Chiefs Pantalones
11-18-2007, 05:07 PM
It wasn't Huard. We played the same way with Croyle. I'm glad we are going with Croyle though because he is (supposedly) the future.

This game proves that it's the coaching staff as to why we are 4-6. Yes our Oline is bad, but the Colts is in the same shape, if not worse. The Colts coaching outweighs the problems on their oline. It's the willingness to be imaginative on offense that separates Dungy from Herm's squad. Herm still thinks it's 1950.

Count Zarth
11-18-2007, 05:08 PM
It wasn't Huard. We played the same way with Croyle.

We played MORE conservative with Croyle.

They're all a bunch of scared sissies.

KcMizzou
11-18-2007, 05:09 PM
We played MORE conservative with Croyle.

They're all a bunch of scared sissies.I admit, It's a combover.

Thig Lyfe
11-18-2007, 05:10 PM
Well, Croyle at least looked waaaay better with the little he had to work with.

L.A. Chieffan
11-18-2007, 05:12 PM
It wasn't Huard. We played the same way with Croyle. I'm glad we are going with Croyle though because he is (supposedly) the future.

This game proves that it's the coaching staff as to why we are 4-6. Yes our Oline is bad, but the Colts is in the same shape, if not worse. The Colts coaching outweighs the problems on their oline. It's the willingness to be imaginative on offense that separates Dungy from Herm's squad. Herm still thinks it's 1950.
BRING BACK HUARD!!
BRODIE IS JUST TOO FRAGILE AND NOT READY!!

RustShack
11-18-2007, 05:14 PM
Are you kidding me? We would of got blown out if Huard was our QB. Huard would of turned the ball over, and gave the Colts way better field position. Our defense would of gave up more points because Huard can't keep the offense on the field, and our defense would of got so tired.

L.A. Chieffan
11-18-2007, 11:10 PM
Are you kidding me? We would of got blown out if Huard was our QB. Huard would of turned the ball over, and gave the Colts way better field position. Our defense would of gave up more points because Huard can't keep the offense on the field, and our defense would of got so tired.

WE NEED TO PUT HUARD BACK IN OR WE RUN THE RISK OF NOT FINISHING 8-8!!

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 11:16 PM
I totally disagree with this...

The offensive coaching staff didn't let Croyle be effective, even though I truly felt as if he could have been.

Should Croyle be starting? ABSOLUTELY.

Would the Chiefs have lost by more than 3 points with Huard in the game? I doubt it.

The QB had nothing to do with the loss today...just like every loss before this one (other than the Broncos game) really had nothing to do with the QB, either.

L.A. Chieffan
11-18-2007, 11:17 PM
I totally disagree with this...

The offensive coaching staff didn't let Croyle be effective, even though I truly felt as if he could have been.

Should Croyle be starting? ABSOLUTELY.

Would the Chiefs have lost by more than 3 points with Huard in the game? I doubt it.

The QB had nothing to do with the loss today...just like every loss before this one (other than the Broncos game) really had nothing to do with the QB, either.
BRING BACK THE SIG HOOTIE!

boogblaster
11-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Turd is right where he should be... our OC couldn't call a decent high-school offense ....

bobbything
11-18-2007, 11:19 PM
We played this game the EXACT SAME WAY we played in Denver last year when Huard had his first start on the road.

I saw this coming a mile away.

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 11:19 PM
I think it's awesome we have a QB in the game that finally looks like a real QB...Brodie has an arm, he has poise, and he has a true feel for the position.

I like that. I didn't see it in preseason, but I saw it last week, and I saw it today.

I was totally wrong about Croyle.

BUT

It doesn't matter because our offense was as bad today as it has been all year long.

Mecca
11-18-2007, 11:23 PM
It's not Dungy.......it's because Manning has the clout and the sack to stand up to him. Remember people talking about how Manning was over riding him waving the special teams off the field?

That's why he does it...Dungy deep down is just like Herm, he just has a superstar he has to listen too. Here they just go with Herm.

Demonpenz
11-18-2007, 11:24 PM
I didn't mind loosing with croyle even though we probably would have won with huard

Fruit Ninja
11-18-2007, 11:33 PM
BRING BACK HUARD!!
BRODIE IS JUST TOO FRAGILE AND NOT READY!!
At least we have the Lakers this year. They are looking damn good. :) Go Jordan Farmar.

L.A. Chieffan
11-18-2007, 11:35 PM
At least we have the Lakers this year. They are looking damn good. :) Go Jordan Farmar.
AND BYNUM! I'm lovin it!

el borracho
11-18-2007, 11:37 PM
It's the willingness to be imaginative on offense that separates Dungy from Herm's squad.
I'll let you in on a little secret... Peyton Manning is an elite QB. His diligence and intelligence prevent numerous sacks and/ or turnovers even though he is not a mobile QB. Peyton Manning is the difference-maker- not Tony Dungy or whoever their O Coordinator is.

L.A. Chieffan
11-18-2007, 11:40 PM
Tom Moore.

IF THE COLTS HAD HUARD THEY WOULDN'T EVEN NEED A O COORDINATOR

Silock
11-18-2007, 11:43 PM

The Colts offense wasn't that much better/different from ours today.

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Tom Moore.

IF THE COLTS HAD HUARD THEY WOULDN'T EVEN NEED A O COORDINATOR
I admit, I thought we were a 10-6 team.

BUT

No one ever thought Huard was a GOOD QB...he wasn't nearly as bad as this board made him out to be, though.

We saw first hand today that our problems had little to do with our starting QB =)

L.A. Chieffan
11-18-2007, 11:44 PM
HUARD FOREVER!