PDA

View Full Version : Send a f'n MESSAGE to Carl and Herm next Sunday

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Don't show up at Arrowhead vs Da Raiders. That is the ONLY WAY.
Let Carl and Herman be totally EMBARRESSED as hell on TV. ESPN
and all of NFL would take note that KC fans are FINALLy fed up.

Hydrae
11-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Good luck with that one.

Maybe paper bags would help send the message?

Short Leash Hootie
I'll be there.

Count Alex's Losses
For the millionth time.

The season tickets are already bought and paid for.

Not showing up will just make cleaning Arrowhead easier.

ChiefsCountry
11-18-2007, 07:55 PM

You want to pay for my tickets that I bought so you can make a statment and stay at home?

MIAdragon
11-18-2007, 07:56 PM

I take it YOU havent already paid for your tickets right?

banyon
11-18-2007, 07:57 PM
For the millionth time.

It would embarass them.

Plus they would take a hit in concessions and parking.

Pablo
11-18-2007, 07:58 PM
Wow..I'm sure I'll just take the $300 I spent and flush it down the toilet.

The fact of the matter is, we're diehards and if the Chiefs show any spark and/or Brodie becomes a stud in the final 6 weeks..Arrowhead will sell out next year.

The house-cleaning is left up to Clark Hunt. We'll get to see what kind of owner he is in the off-season.

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 07:59 PM
For the millionth time.

They might be bought an paid for. But Carl has an EGO as big as
Arrowhead, perhaps bigger. Nothing and I mean Nothing would
tweeeeek that f uggers ego more than having 50,000 NO Shows
next Sunday vs the Raiders of all teams. ESPN and all the sports shows
would highlight an EMPTY Arrowhead for sure. Heck, they might show an empty Arrowhead and then flas to Carl. That would be great.

Pablo
11-18-2007, 07:59 PM
It would embarass them.

Plus they would take a hit in concessions and parking.Sure, but I like 70,000+ fans aren't willing to throw away $84 to send a message. If Chiefs tickets were $25 I'd think about it.

chief52
11-18-2007, 08:03 PM
When you have a chance to see the Chiefs thump the Raiders, you do not pass it up. There is too much joy in that, regardless of how the season is going. I am looking forward to watching it on TV, but I would be there if I were a local.

BigChiefFan
11-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Mass exodus can send the same message. I'll walk if they play like shit and I'll boo.

Coach
11-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Mass exodus can send the same message. I'll walk if they play like shit and I'll boo.

Well, they have been playing like shit in the past 3 games. I think there's a pattern developing here. Why bother showing up if you have a pretty good idea of how the game is gonna be played?

Pablo
11-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Mass exodus can send the same message. I'll walk if they play like shit and I'll boo.That's a much better idea. Then I don't have to miss out on tailgating and I can go back out to the car and get hammered. But I seriously don't think Oakland has a prayer.

BigChiefFan
11-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Well, they have been playing like shit in the past 3 games. I think there's a pattern developing here. Why bother showing up if you have a pretty good idea of how the game is gonna be played?Mucho dineros.

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 08:06 PM
You want to pay for my tickets that I bought so you can make a statment and stay at home?

Do I want to pay for YOUR tickets... ROFL If this team is what you want to watch, keep right on going !!!

I'm sorry for all season ticket holders. Carl Peterson has made a mockery of our franchise.

We might have a QB of the future. We have a much improved Defense.
But now our offense can't even walk and chew gum at the same time.
How many times do you keep tryin to run the ball and get ZERO fricking yards. From the sound of things, Herm wanted to started Croyle.
We'll, he started Croyle and kept him in diapers the whole game.
Croyle finally got to go out on his first date, and daddy had a 9pm
curfew.

Carl Peterson, Herman Edwards and Mike Solari are in way over there heads.

Keep supporting those dumb fuggers and you'll keep getting what your
getting.

Count Alex's Losses
11-18-2007, 08:07 PM
It's Raiders week. The stadium will be packed.

And the next week, with a chance at first place, the place will sell out.

And then it'll sell out again for the home playoff game for the 7-9 Kansas City Chiefs.

And then Carl will raise ticket prices.

And Herm will declare Chad Pennington the starter.

KcMizzou
Oh, **** off....

LMAO

Asswhipe.

Pablo
Well, they have been playing like shit in the past 3 games. I think there's a pattern developing here. Why bother showing up if you have a pretty good idea of how the game is gonna be played?Because Arrowhead is still a blast pre-game and if the Chiefs are in the game the whole time then it's too damn fun to pass up. Even if this was a Pats/Chiefs matchup I'd go to see how bad the Chiefs would get blown out, and to say I saw the Pats at Arrowhead on their immaculate season.

It's not just about the Chiefs..it's not hard to have fun at Arrowhead. If you don't like what you see, leave and pound some beers in the parking lot.

JBucc
11-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Let's just kidnap Herm and Solari.

chief52
11-18-2007, 08:11 PM
Because Arrowhead is still a blast pre-game and if the Chiefs are in the game the whole time then it's too damn fun to pass up. Even if this was a Pats/Chiefs matchup I'd go to see how bad the Chiefs would get blown out, and to say I saw the Pats at Arrowhead on their immaculate season.

It's not just about the Chiefs..it's not hard to have fun at Arrowhead. If you don't like what you see, leave and pound some beers in the parking lot.

You are the kind of guy I would like to go to the game with...

BigMeatballDave
And Herm will declare Chad Pennington the starter.I am SO glad YOU said this. Now I know it WON"T happen. :)

Pablo
We'll, he started Croyle and kept him in diapers the whole game.
Croyle finally got to go out on his first date, and daddy had a 9pm
curfew.

Yeah, because this "date" was with the defending SB Champs with a much improved defense that would have shut down any notion of a deep passing game.

Do you think Brodie throwing the ball 40+ times would have led to success? This was a solid game and a solid start to his career.

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 08:12 PM
King Carl has f'n hypnotised most chief fans and he's laughing all the way to the f'n bank.

F you Carl Peterson and take your UCLA loving
coach back to the West coast and go pound sum sand.

OnTheWarpath58
11-18-2007, 08:13 PM
There are 216 auctions on Ebay for Chiefs/Raiders tickets.

There are normally 50-75.

There's an auction that's about to end for 4 tickets, 14 rows back in the upper deck.

$75.

Sad.

You wanna know the BEST offer I got last week for my Broncos tickets?

$80.

People are fed up.

chief52
11-18-2007, 08:15 PM
King Carl has f'n hypnotised most chief fans and he's laughing all the way to the f'n bank.

F you Carl Peterson and take your UCLA loving
coach back to the West coast and go pound sum sand.

Carl is from UCLA, not Herm. Herm went to San Diego State.

num1chieffan
11-18-2007, 08:15 PM
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Please don't show up, I'd rather you not be there anyways

blueballs
11-18-2007, 08:16 PM
There was a interview with Carl last week after the loss
I have never seen a pair of eyes dart around and not set like that
Carl was very nervous -Clark ownes him remember

Pablo
11-18-2007, 08:18 PM
So, if the Chiefs absolutely pummel the Raiders at home and Brodie has a phenomenal game, do you not expect the stadium to be jam-packed the next weekend for the Chargers game?

I hate the Raiders too much to not go to the game. I bought the tickets 4 months ago, and the only extra money CP is pocketing from my car is $23 in parking, split between 4 people, almost $6 a piece. I pity people that spend $45 on a couple beers and a tray full of sh*tty nachos, a couple hot dogs and a pretzel. Eat before you come in.

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 08:20 PM
Yeah, because this "date" was with the defending SB Champs with a much improved defense that would have shut down any notion of a deep passing game.

Do you think Brodie throwing the ball 40+ times would have led to success? This was a solid game and a solid start to his career.

As the game progressed any blind fan could see that Croyle was given
amble time in the pocket and we could not even Spell "run" to save our azz. We could not run the ball the INTIRE game. The Big bad superbowl champs were ripe for the picking and our coaching staff pee'd down there leg. They didn't know how to adjust to what INDY was giving us in the game.

Herm to Solari: "keep running the ball into that Defensive line,
one of Indy's lineman are sure to trip wanna of these
Plays"

chiefbowe82
11-18-2007, 08:21 PM
We are way younger since Herm took over, Herm took over an offense full of veterans and our LT fleaing on us and a team about to go down the drain, and an absolutely embarassing defense. Our coordinator was off to Washington. Then we go 9-7 and make the playoffs, now in the offseason we're projected to win 4-6 games (we still have a chance to do that) and everyone is saying I don't care how many games we win as long as we start croyle and get younger and start pollard and bowe, and work guys around, thats exactly what were doing, now we lose and it's back to bitching. Patience is a cotton picken virtue, we'll be very competitive maybe next year if not in a couple years, but in the mean time we have a nice shot at winning a divison title and getting a home playoff game.

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 08:21 PM

pfft

Hydrae
11-18-2007, 08:24 PM
We are way younger since Herm took over, Herm took over an offense full of veterans and our LT fleaing on us and a team about to go down the drain, and an absolutely embarassing defense. Our coordinator was off to Washington. Then we go 9-7 and make the playoffs, now in the offseason we're projected to win 4-6 games (we still have a chance to do that) and everyone is saying I don't care how many games we win as long as we start croyle and get younger and start pollard and bowe, and work guys around, thats exactly what were doing, now we lose and it's back to bitching. Patience is a cotton picken virtue, we'll be very competitive maybe next year if not in a couple years, but in the mean time we have a nice shot at winning a divison title and getting a home playoff game.

If the atmostphere being fostered by this coaching staff does not change, we will not be very competitive for a long, long time.

Smed1065
11-18-2007, 08:24 PM
They might be bought an paid for. But Carl has an EGO as big as
Arrowhead, perhaps bigger. Nothing and I mean Nothing would
tweeeeek that f uggers ego more than having 50,000 NO Shows
next Sunday vs the Raiders of all teams. ESPN and all the sports shows
would highlight an EMPTY Arrowhead for sure. Heck, they might show an empty Arrowhead and then flas to Carl. That would be great.

EZ to say for an out of town person with no tickets during faiders week.

Pablo
11-18-2007, 08:26 PM
As the game progressed any blind fan could see that Croyle was given
amble time in the pocket and we could not even Spell "run" to save our azz. We could not run the ball the INTIRE game. The Big bad superbowl champs were ripe for the picking and our coaching staff pee'd down there leg. They didn't know how to adjust to what INDY was giving us in the game.

Herm to Solari: "keep running the ball into that Defensive line,
one of Indy's lineman are sure to trip wanna of these
Plays"27 passes and 27 rushes. That's a good balance. I agree the running on first down every damn time was horrendous, and I don't like the play-calling, but I think 27 attempts was enough for a first-time starter against the 3rd ranked defense.

They gave us the underneath routes, and some routes between 10-15 yards and Brodie took them. When he had man coverage on Bowe in the redzone he took it.

Brodie didn't lose this game..and I think it would have been a bit much for the coaches to ask him to go out and win the game at Indy with his arm in his first start. There is a different mentality when you ask your QB to manage the game, and when you ask him to win it. I think Brodie was so calm and collected because he knew he could rely on the defense to keep them in the game and all he had to do was minimize mistakes, make his reads, and checkdown if he had to.

Smed1065
11-18-2007, 08:30 PM

Maybe Al Davis is still has a few brain waves left.

Herm was a faider fan IIRC.

:Poke:

jidar
11-18-2007, 08:31 PM
what a ****ing idiot

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 08:32 PM
There are 216 auctions on Ebay for Chiefs/Raiders tickets.

There are normally 50-75.

There's an auction that's about to end for 4 tickets, 14 rows back in the upper deck.

$75.

Sad.

You wanna know the BEST offer I got last week for my Broncos tickets?

$80.

People are fed up.

This is a start. But it has along way to go. Carls only success
is a full Arrowhead. Thats what he hangs his hat on every season, because its the ONLY thing he can hang his hat on. If you take that success away from him, he will loose his only glimmer of self respect and thats about all he has left, but no one else in KC or the NFL respects him. Carl can only hang his hat on one thing, a sold out arrowhead.

I'm not a season ticket holder. So I can't expect season ticket holders to not go to the game. But, season ticket holders I have one question
for you. Whats the One thing you can do to let the OWNERSHIP of the chiefs no how you feel about the product your seeing ?

Bump
11-18-2007, 08:33 PM
wear some paper bags or something or some signs dissing Carl

DaFace
11-18-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm too impatient to read the thread, but this is just stupid. If I had paid $80 per ticket, there's no way in hell I would just not show up.

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 08:40 PM
27 passes and 27 rushes. That's a good balance. I agree the running on first down every damn time was horrendous, and I don't like the play-calling, but I think 27 attempts was enough for a first-time starter against the 3rd ranked defense.

They gave us the underneath routes, and some routes between 10-15 yards and Brodie took them. When he had man coverage on Bowe in the redzone he took it.

Brodie didn't lose this game..and I think it would have been a bit much for the coaches to ask him to go out and win the game at Indy with his arm in his first start. There is a different mentality when you ask your QB to manage the game, and when you ask him to win it. I think Brodie was so calm and collected because he knew he could rely on the defense to keep them in the game and all he had to do was minimize mistakes, make his reads, and checkdown if he had to.

It is a good balance if your offensive line can open up holes. Our offensive line has shown itself not capable of opening up holes. Today shown more proof of that. Having said that as poor as our running game has been all season, our best offensive play is still the play action. Our insistance on trying to run the ball today was as asinine as last seasons playoff debackle. Same game plan, same results. Our defense did every thing they could to win the game, and our offense coaching in game decisions cost up big time.

Pablo
11-18-2007, 08:42 PM
I'm too impatient to read the thread, but this is just stupid. If I had paid $80 per ticket, there's no way in hell I would just not show up.Well..to sum it up. There's you, I and everyone else in agreement. Then the thread-starter and maybe one other person opposing that notion. Even if you think this is a noble cause and don't show, chances are you're going to sell your tickets to someone you know at a discount price or give them away, so those seats will be full anyhow. I'd probably go watch a Fins game if it was free and I lived in the area. Or you can be a revolutionary and burn your $80 tickets to send a message to the man.

BigChiefFan
11-18-2007, 08:43 PM
I forget who said it, but somebody had a great slogan last week-something like Carl is a joker, we're sick of mediocre-that would be a great chant to ruffle some feathers. We could all wear jester hats. LOL.

DaFace
11-18-2007, 08:45 PM
Well..to sum it up. There's you, I and everyone else in agreement. Then the thread-starter and maybe one other person opposing that notion. Even if you think this is a noble cause and don't show, chances are you're going to sell your tickets to someone you know at a discount price or give them away, so those seats will be full anyhow. I'd probably go watch a Fins game if it was free and I lived in the area. Or you can be a revolutionary and burn your $80 tickets to send a message to the man.

Exactly. Hell, I'd go to a Broncos game out here if it there was no incremental cost to me.

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 08:59 PM
Well..to sum it up. There's you, I and everyone else in agreement. Then the thread-starter and maybe one other person opposing that notion. Even if you think this is a noble cause and don't show, chances are you're going to sell your tickets to someone you know at a discount price or give them away, so those seats will be full anyhow. I'd probably go watch a Fins game if it was free and I lived in the area. Or you can be a revolutionary and burn your $80 tickets to send a message to the man.

Noble cause, don't know about that. Just trying to chide the hell out of King Carl. Carls worst fear is loosing the fan base and his respect.
Carl thinks he still has respect in the NFL, but he doesnt. How could he, with his track record ? None of Carls ADM. team will tell the emperor he has no clothes on, until the fans stop coming.

We'll keep getting what were getting if we keep doing what were doing.
No play off wins since 1993 and we keep showing up at Arrowhead.

DaneMcCloud
11-18-2007, 09:00 PM

And this is why Carl Peterson is King:

He knows the fans would revolt if this team went through full-on REBUILD.

Too many morons going apesh*t over an eventual 7-9 season.

What would happen if the Chiefs truly rebuilt and went 3-13 for a season?

:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 09:03 PM
And this is why Carl Peterson is King:

He knows the fans would revolt if this team went through full-on REBUILD.

Too many morons going apesh*t over an eventual 7-9 season.

What would happen if the Chiefs truly rebuilt and went 3-13 for a season?

:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

The fans are going apeshit becaus eth coaching staff isn't coaching to win games. The Colts were ripe for the upset. The fans would not go apeshit if we saw better decisons being madeon the field. I could live
with 3-13 easily if better decisons were being made.

gta0012
11-18-2007, 09:06 PM
Give the coaches 1 more game imo to see if they can adjust to the fact that we have a quarterback that can succeed in playing ACTUAL football.

They are still used to playing with Huard and having to play OUR QB CAN'T THROW football.

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 09:21 PM
Give the coaches 1 more game imo to see if they can adjust to the fact that we have a quarterback that can succeed in playing ACTUAL football.

They are still used to playing with Huard and having to play OUR QB CAN'T THROW football.

Lets see how they open it up against the Raiders with 50,000 no shows.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Not gonna happen

blueballs
11-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Chiefs vs Raiders Thanksgiving weekend
let's just go shopping
hahahahahaha

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Chiefs vs Raiders Thanksgiving weekend
let's just go shopping
hahahahahaha

I'd be satisfied with 20,000 no shows...especially vs the Raiders.
That would catch the eye of many people around the NFL. Carl would
start to sweat if that happened imo.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 09:35 PM
after 3 losses -pass up
a chance to beat down the lowly rrrraiders
the lowly much hated Raiders

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 09:38 PM
after 3 losses -pass up
a chance to beat down the lowly rrrraiders

If Chief fans had any balls, Blue balls ;) they'd start sending Carla Peterson a f'n message. The Raiders week would be the PERFECT
time for Chief fans to step up to the plate to do it.

gta0012
11-18-2007, 09:42 PM
It's just not going to happen. Paper bag hats would be a better sign. People still want to go see their team play. Boo's would be better or "Our Coaches Suck" Chants would be acceptable as well.

Mr. Laz
11-18-2007, 09:46 PM
not showing up with just have Carl Peterson saying "see, they are fair-weather fans .... we must win 8 games or they leave"

he's a douche of huge measure

blueballs
11-18-2007, 09:47 PM
Thanksgiving weekend is also a reasonable excuse
for empty seats
-you chose one really bad weekend

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Thanksgiving weekend is also a reasonable excuse
for empty seats
-you chose one really bad weekend

Its the perfect weekend vs the perfect opponent.

Carla Peterson has turned OUR francise into a mockery. Hunt Jr.
better wake up and soon.

Rain Man
11-18-2007, 10:06 PM
Pending tickets, I'm going to the Titans game, and I can tell you that I'm going to be armed with some really snide signs.

Coach
11-18-2007, 10:07 PM

I don't buy that. They had one whole ****ing week to prepare for it. They just ****ing sucks.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 10:08 PM
If Gun can shut down Dogkiller
Vince Young should be easier

Demonpenz
11-18-2007, 10:08 PM
I haven't been to a single game this year

gta0012
11-18-2007, 10:24 PM
I don't buy that. They had one whole ****ing week to prepare for it. They just ****ing sucks.

realize that in practice you DON'T KNOW if Croyle can handle the offense during the game. Now the coaches know what he can do and what he can't.

I'll give them next week's game to see if I'm right or not. Believe me if i'm wrong I'll be right on hate the coaches bandwagon.

I have a friend thats a jets fan so i already don't like the way herm manages games.

DaneMcCloud
11-18-2007, 10:27 PM
The fans are going apeshit becaus eth coaching staff isn't coaching to win games. The Colts were ripe for the upset. The fans would not go apeshit if we saw better decisons being madeon the field. I could live
with 3-13 easily if better decisons were being made.

Whatever.

Ari Chi3fs
11-18-2007, 10:30 PM
I think we should try to get signs on TV.

Solari Makes Me Sad.

Dick Curl Makes Me Hurl.

DAMMIT CARL!!!!

BigRock
11-18-2007, 10:30 PM
I absolutely love that from August to November, 50% of the posts on this board were about starting Brodie Croyle, how Carl only plays for 9-7, and how the fans in KC would tolerate failure now if it meant we'd be better later.

And now, on the verge of Brodie's first home game, it's "SEND THEM A MESSAGE AND STAY HOME!!!"

I realize nobody's suggesting to stay home because of Brodie, but empty seats are empty seats. The reason doesn't matter. You think Carl plays for 9-7 now, see what happens if that stadium isn't full for Brodie's first start.

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 10:43 PM
What isn't funny and what is sad is that Carla Peterson has been at the helm of this rutterless ship for too long. No playoff wins since 1993 with the most inconsistent football teams in the history of the NFL. First its all Defense and no offense. Then its all offense and no defense. Now its a defense with a coaching staff that can't make
"in game" decisions. That truly is sad and not funny at all. Carls too afraid and his coaching staff is coaching like he leads the team.

Carls only success is a sold out arrowhead, case closed. Carls got NOTHING else, absolutley NOTHING.

Coach
11-18-2007, 10:45 PM
realize that in practice you DON'T KNOW if Croyle can handle the offense during the game. Now the coaches know what he can do and what he can't.

I'll give them next week's game to see if I'm right or not. Believe me if i'm wrong I'll be right on hate the coaches bandwagon.

I have a friend thats a jets fan so i already don't like the way herm manages games.

Oh, so I'm just gonna ignore the fact that Croyle has been here for almost two years, and our coaching staff has no clue what he is capable of doing, especially in practice? Right. Sorry, I'm not buying that.

Look, everybody knows that Croyle has a good arm, and is mobile. This was well documented earlier on this season. I understand in a way that they should be protecting Brodie, and to a point, I agree. But you don't win games by being too conservative with little or no imagination. This has been well documented during Herm's coaching career in New York and in Kansas City.

Sorry, I'm not giving him next week's game to see if anybody's right or not. It's clear evidence that the Chiefs are semi-aggressive at home, but when on the road, they are conservative.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Carl will bathe in the milk from virgin goats
piss in the shower and not leave a tip

StcChief
11-18-2007, 10:50 PM
I made my statement.... my NON payment for ST says it all.

gta0012
11-18-2007, 11:00 PM
I still think Herm and Solari have underestimated Croyle. What they see in practice doesn't always translate on to the Field. If it did Croyle would suck...anyone remember Hard Knocks??? Croyle did lose the starting job because he SUCKED in practice and pre-season.

I think Croyle went a long way to prove himself. And the Fans and the players should really and i mean REALLLY let the coaching and ownership know they are mishandling the Talent on this team.

With the right coaching i think we have a playoff win bound competitive team.

Silock
11-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Terrible idea.

KCChiefsFan88
11-18-2007, 11:25 PM
I absolutely love that from August to November, 50% of the posts on this board were about starting Brodie Croyle, how Carl only plays for 9-7, and how the fans in KC would tolerate failure now if it meant we'd be better later.

And now, on the verge of Brodie's first home game, it's "SEND THEM A MESSAGE AND STAY HOME!!!"

I realize nobody's suggesting to stay home because of Brodie, but empty seats are empty seats. The reason doesn't matter. You think Carl plays for 9-7 now, see what happens if that stadium isn't full for Brodie's first start.

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

This has nothing to do with Croyle... this has everything to do with the fanbase being fed up with a coaching staff that plays DICKLESS, SCARED AND NOT TO WIN.

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 11:27 PM
I still think Herm and Solari have underestimated Croyle. What they see in practice doesn't always translate on to the Field. If it did Croyle would suck...anyone remember Hard Knocks??? Croyle did lose the starting job because he SUCKED in practice and pre-season.

I think Croyle went a long way to prove himself. And the Fans and the players should really and i mean REALLLY let the coaching and ownership know they are mishandling the Talent on this team.

With the right coaching i think we have a playoff win bound competitive team.

Good points...

Baconeater
11-18-2007, 11:28 PM
If nothing else, threads like these at least make us realize how powerless we as fans are. Now whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, is debatable.

Count Alex's Losses
11-18-2007, 11:28 PM
This has nothing to do with Croyle... this has everything to do with the fanbase being fed up with a coaching staff that plays DICKLESS, SCARED AND NOT TO WIN.

Relax, now. This was a departure from the norm. We didn't play scared in San Diego, did we? No.

It'll change. Eventually. Hopefully. They're just giving Croyle time to get his feet wet.

Smed1065
11-18-2007, 11:38 PM
Oh, so I'm just gonna ignore the fact that Croyle has been here for almost two years, and our coaching staff has no clue what he is capable of doing, especially in practice? Right. Sorry, I'm not buying that.

Look, everybody knows that Croyle has a good arm, and is mobile. This was well documented earlier on this season. I understand in a way that they should be protecting Brodie, and to a point, I agree. But you don't win games by being too conservative with little or no imagination. This has been well documented during Herm's coaching career in New York and in Kansas City.

Sorry, I'm not giving him next week's game to see if anybody's right or not. It's clear evidence that the Chiefs are semi-aggressive at home, but when on the road, they are conservative.

Guess the patriots suck because they did not start Brady in year 2?

I do agree with the non-aggressiveness but it was BCs' first NFL start.

Nzoner
11-18-2007, 11:41 PM
If nothing else, threads like these at least make us realize how powerless we as fans are. Now whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, is debatable.

All I know is that extra money I used to spend on Chiefs tickets looks alot better in my account than Carl's.

BigRock
11-18-2007, 11:42 PM
This has nothing to do with Croyle...
I think I acknowledged that fact when I said "I realize nobody's suggesting to stay home because of Brodie". Reading is fundamental.

Chief Henry
11-19-2007, 12:41 AM
All I know is that extra money I used to spend on Chiefs tickets looks alot better in my account than Carl's.

The last game I went to was last seasons baltimore game. Carl is not getting any of my money this season for sure.