PDA

View Full Version : Solari Has 6 Plays

petegz28
11-18-2007, 08:55 PM
I count basically 6 plays Solari has....

1. Run up the middle
2. WR Quick Out
3. Shotgun Draw Play
4. Toss Play
5. Fade Route
6. Sideline Go Route

We didn't call oen screen today I don't think.
We called 0 slants
We called 0 Post routes over the middle
We called 2 very short crossing routes

And this guy was supposed to replace Saunders?

You know even bad offenses run the slant.

Why run a slant with a big target like Bowe? I mean it might get us a first down.

Solari's biggest problem is inside the 20 he will not call routes over the middle.

MadMax
11-18-2007, 08:59 PM
I count basically 6 plays Solari has....

1. Run up the middle
2. WR Quick Out
3. Shotgun Draw Play
4. Toss Play
5. Fade Route
6. Sideline Go Route

We called 0 slants

Why run a slant with a big target like Bowe? I mean it might get us a first down.

Solari's biggest problem is inside the 20 he will not call routes over the middle.

He is a mastermind you know? a genious of sorts, kinda autistic savant in a wierd sorta way.

Douche Baggins
11-18-2007, 09:03 PM
I don't like Solari, but this thread is ignorant. Incredibly ignorant.

MadMax
11-18-2007, 09:06 PM

I say have a coctail and rethink your ignorant position. Lighten up Francis

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 09:06 PM

STFU...

Let him rant if he wants.

Slants are ALWAYS open, even in HIGH SCHOOL.

AZORChiefFan
11-18-2007, 09:07 PM
It's like Solari only has access to Madden 94 on a Sega and every other coordinator has Madden 08 on XBox.

Ari Chi3fs
11-18-2007, 09:09 PM
[QUOTE=GOATSE]

"I don't like Solari, but this thread is ignorant. Incredibly ignorant.", states the King Ignoramus ironically.

Douche Baggins
11-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Slants are ALWAYS open, even in HIGH SCHOOL.

I didn't think anyone could know LESS about offensive football than petegz28, but you've taken the crown.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Solari has to dumbdown the plays for Sippio

petegz28
11-18-2007, 09:20 PM
I didn't think anyone could know LESS about offensive football than petegz28, but you've taken the crown.

Yes that draw play even my wife knew was coming really tricked everyone didn't it? Or at least you think it did.

Here is a thought.....try passing on 1st down every now and then. Even the ****ing announcers were saying that.

petegz28
11-18-2007, 09:21 PM
I guess GOATSE and Solari both are still wondering what a Slant route is heh?

Reerun_KC
11-18-2007, 09:24 PM
I count basically 6 plays Dick Curlhas....

1. Run up the middle
2. WR Quick Out
3. Shotgun Draw Play
4. Toss Play
5. Fade Route
6. Sideline Go Route

We called 0 slants

Dick Curls biggest problem is inside the 20 he will not call routes over the middle.

FYP

Chief Henry
11-18-2007, 09:35 PM

Pull your head out from your scrotum young man. Goatsburg is on a roll with his stuff tonight. The only crown you've got coming is the ignorance is bliss crown. Keep licking Carls scrotum bags and you'll
end up right where he wants you. On all four's.

StcChief
11-18-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm not sure he has 6 plays. It just got old and readable after a while.

bobbything
11-18-2007, 10:37 PM
The way I look at this offense is like this:

The offense used to be like a bag full of candy. Like the kind that had Tootsie Rolls, DOTS, suckers, M&M's, Smarties, gumballs, etc. When Saunders left, he left the bag of candy. Then, when Herm and Co. came in, they threw out all the Smarties, M&M's, DOTS, and suckers. Now, we're left with gumballs and Tootsie Rolls. That's it.

If you watch the Skins play, and then watch the Chiefs, you can really see the different types of plays that were thrown out completely. The variety is all gone. We reach into the bag and we know we're gonna get a Tootsie Roll or gumball.

Now, the Skins offense isn't exactly dominating, but I'd take it in a heartbeat.

jjjayb
11-18-2007, 10:43 PM

No, every chiefs fan knows plenty about offensive football. They see how offensive the coaches are every week.

philfree
11-18-2007, 10:50 PM
The way I look at this offense is like this:

The offense used to be like a bag full of candy. Like the kind that had Tootsie Rolls, DOTS, suckers, M&M's, Smarties, gumballs, etc. When Saunders left, he left the bag of candy. Then, when Herm and Co. came in, they threw out all the Smarties, M&M's, DOTS, and suckers. Now, we're left with gumballs and Tootsie Rolls. That's it.

If you watch the Skins play, and then watch the Chiefs, you can really see the different types of plays that were thrown out completely. The variety is all gone. We reach into the bag and we know we're gonna get a Tootsie Roll or gumball.

Now, the Skins offense isn't exactly dominating, but I'd take it in a heartbeat.

That's pretty good. If we put up the 19.6 points a game like the Skins(Al Saunders) or the 19.6 points a game like of all teams Miami(Cam Cameron) or the 23.6 like the Chargers(Norv Turner) how many more games would we have won? At least two of these guys should be available next year we need to make one of them our OC.

PhilFree:arrow:

OctoberFart
11-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Well you proved your knowledge in training camp.