PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet GoChiefs is a classless piece of sh*t.

cadmonkey
11-18-2007, 10:15 PM
I know GoChiefs is basically a joke, and I have no respect for him but he is pretty much becoming a huge piece of sh*t. He has the balls to go over to patriotsplanet and start a thread about why Brady is still in the game IN THE THIRD QUARTER mind you and start saying that some needs to take out his knee, posting this picture:

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/8687/kneedh6.jpg

GoChiefs, you are a worthless pile of sh*t. People talk about class and what ever but you keep proving that its not the classlessness of the Patriots but the classlessness of fans that feel that injuring someone is OK to do.

I now see why people think you are a joke.

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 10:16 PM
yank yank yank yank yank

who gives a shit?

Tom Brady is great, the Chiefs blow. Congratulations.

the Talking Can
11-18-2007, 10:16 PM
yeah, we're all embarrassed by the child

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
11-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Patriots Planet needs their own version of CPIggy.

I know not of who this Goatcheese is you speak of and the Planet is better for that lack of presence.

Demonpenz
he could probably win a superbowl with on acl

ChiefsCountry
Welcome to our world.

Reerun_KC
Man what a toolbox...

Typical depressed fan, whom relishes the fact that he can support mediocrity...

CoMoChief
11-18-2007, 10:18 PM
yank yank yank yank yank

who gives a shit?

Leave.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 10:18 PM
No Nick Athan bedtime story tonight
young man

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 10:20 PM
Leave.
Well I wasn't going to post again but this inspired me to stay around for a while...

CoMoChief
11-18-2007, 10:20 PM
I actually think it's kinda funny.

especially when people get so worked up about it.

It's a ****in message board people. good lord LOL.

Phobia
11-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Heh. It's good for your site. I mean, what else do you have to talk about? We're good. We're really great. 10-0. Another TD *yawn*.

Hey look, it's gochiefs the troll. Let's crack on him for a while while Tom Terrific throws another TD from the bench. I wonder if Tom can punt as well as Tupa?

Count Alex's Losses
Cry about it, bitch.

Short Leash Hootie

Leave.

RJ
I don't believe GoChiefs can actually cause an injury to Brady. I wouldn't worry about it.

Phobia

Leave.

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 10:22 PM
I don't believe GoChiefs can actually cause an injury to Brady. I wouldn't worry about it.
that's what they said about Hinckley

CoMoChief
11-18-2007, 10:22 PM
Well I wasn't going to post again but this inspired me to stay around for a while...
Should have left earlier in the day. You already posted a few times after losing a bet saying you wouldnt post here if you lost. I guess your credibility is just as much as GoChiefs.

Ari Chi3fs
11-18-2007, 10:23 PM
For Al Davis so hate the NFL world, that he tradeth away Randy Moss for a 4th. And he laughed as all records in the league were obliterated. And his Raiders still sucked.

CoMoChief
Leave.
NO, YOU LEAVE!!!

Short Leash Hootie
Should have left earlier in the day. You already posted a few times after losing a bet saying you wouldnt post here if you lost. I guess your credibility is just as much as GoChiefs.
That's fine, I was so worked up about the Chiefs loss I had to vent somewhere. I don't really care if I don't have any credibility, I mean, not more than 6 posts ago it was 'just a message board', remember?

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 10:24 PM
:hmmm:

Donger
11-18-2007, 10:25 PM
You people were really, REALLY bad at Stratego, weren't you.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 10:28 PM
whats a crumpett

Mecca
11-18-2007, 10:33 PM
Cry about it, bitch.

Well you're being a total douchebag asshole about all of this but....

To respond like that is hilarious because well, he's seen his team win something in his lifetime.

Count Alex's Losses
11-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Well you're being a total douchebag asshole about all of this but....

Patriots fans deserve douchebag assholes like myself for supporting a rotten coach like Belichick.

Mecca
11-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Patriots fans deserve douchebag assholes like myself for supporting a rotten coach like Belichick.

He's such a bad coach......wish we had him.

Go love Herm's mediocre ass.

Cochise
11-18-2007, 10:41 PM

Go ahead and act like you wouldn't be swinging from his nutsack if he were here.

dirk digler
11-18-2007, 10:42 PM
stay classy Clayton :rolleyes:

Mecca
11-18-2007, 10:43 PM
What if someone came here and posted pics of our players with pics like that.......would you be cool with that?

pr_capone
11-18-2007, 10:44 PM
What if someone came here and posted pics of our players with pics like that.......would you be cool with that?

Depends.....

Drummond I would prolly be ok with.

MIAdragon
11-18-2007, 10:44 PM

I HOPE Germ watched the game and learned a thing or two

MIAdragon
11-18-2007, 10:45 PM
Depends.....

LMAO

luv
11-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Depends.....

Why was he inactive today (not that I'm complaining)?

PatsWin2002
11-18-2007, 10:46 PM

Bob, please stay in your own "village".

Signed,
The Rest of the Internet

jjchieffan
11-18-2007, 10:47 PM
If NE was playing KC and had us down 42-10 and was running uo the score, then Allen broke threw the line, hit Brady, and broke his leg, I think most of the board would say good. Thats what he deserves for running uo the f***ing score.

Mecca
11-18-2007, 10:47 PM
I think it's funny that he's acting like Belichick is a bad coach........as he will hoist his 4th bowl trophy.

Mecca
11-18-2007, 10:48 PM
If NE was playing KC and had us down 42-10 and was running uo the score, then Allen broke threw the line, hit Brady, and broke his leg, I think most of the board would say good. Thats what he deserves for running uo the f***ing score.

I still say there is no running up the score in the NFL, especially in the 3rd quarter.....if you get scored on my Matt Cassell really just shutup LOL.

If you don't like it...stop em, period.

RJ
11-18-2007, 10:49 PM

That is probably true.

Logical
Go ahead and act like you wouldn't be swinging from his nutsack if he were here.Exactly

Coach
Why was he inactive today (not that I'm complaining)?

Possibly that the coaching staff, 9 weeks later, realizes that he just completely sucks?

Ceej
11-18-2007, 10:50 PM

This is where you lost me.

Amnorix
11-18-2007, 10:50 PM
You people were really, REALLY bad at Stratego, weren't you.

ROFLROFLROFL

Coach
11-18-2007, 10:51 PM
This is where you lost me.

Let me make it more simpler.

Belichick > Edwards. It's not even close.

Mecca
Dude CJ if you don't like me that much.....just don't talk to me?

It's really that simple.

MIAdragon

Thatís just being a big pu$$y, and not directing your frustrations at the right people YOUR DEFENSE.

Ceej
11-18-2007, 10:52 PM
I understand that.

I just was making fun of Mecca using "we" as if he was a KC fan or a part of the team.

Maybe he was talking about USC instead?!

Baconeater
I think you may be overreacting just a bit. Besides, if he's over there bothering you guys he isn't bothering any of us.

Mecca
Let me make it more simpler.

Belichick > Edwards. It's not even close.

He's saying I'm not a fan of the Chiefs, cause I'm not all rosey and homeristic.

jjchieffan
11-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Possibly that the coaching staff, 9 weeks later, realizes that he just completely sucks?

Right now, he is a waste of a roster spot. I say cut him now and bring back Phinisee, Ross, or Hannon if they are not already on someones roster

luv
11-18-2007, 10:54 PM
WTF? Starting Croyle AND not playing Drummond in the SAME week? Now if we could just teach them not to run on every first down. And running a draw play on 3rd and 18 when it hasn't gotten you a first down all day? I realize they expect you to pass, but c'mon.

pr_capone
11-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Now if we could just teach them not to run on every first down. And running a draw play on 3rd and 18 when it hasn't gotten you a first down all day? I realize they expect you to pass, but c'mon.

When my wife who does not watch the Chiefs with me on a regular basis is calling their plays on 1st down.... you know there might be a problem.

Coach
11-18-2007, 10:58 PM
When my wife who does not watch the Chiefs with me on a regular basis is calling their plays on 1st down.... you know there might be a problem.

Same here. She nailed 80% of the playcalling, especially on first downs. If she gets 80% correctly, then the Chiefs got a big problem.

jjchieffan
11-18-2007, 10:58 PM
I really dont understand Belichek leaving Brady in there. Football is a fast, hard hitting game. Seems like every week someone gets an injury that ends their season. Why take that chance? Put the backup in there and let him get some reps so that if Brady goes down, he will be ready. Not to mention, you can boost your backups value and then get draft picks for him. Seems like a win win for NE to pull him. They have everything tolose and nothing to gain by leaving him in.

Mecca
11-18-2007, 11:00 PM
He took him out in the 4th.....most coaches don't pull guys before the 3rd quarter is over.

Also plenty of teams hand off on 3rd and 18....it's a conservative call that has to do with being worried about turning it over.

jjjayb
11-18-2007, 11:01 PM
yank yank yank yank yank

who gives a shit?

What the hell are you doing back? I see you live up to your word about as well as gochiefs. You two ARE lovers aren't you?

jjjayb
11-18-2007, 11:03 PM
I really dont understand Belichek leaving Brady in there. Football is a fast, hard hitting game. Seems like every week someone gets an injury that ends their season. Why take that chance? Put the backup in there and let him get some reps so that if Brady goes down, he will be ready. Not to mention, you can boost your backups value and then get draft picks for him. Seems like a win win for NE to pull him. They have everything tolose and nothing to gain by leaving him in.

Because he doesn't play scared like some coaches.

Valiant
11-18-2007, 11:08 PM
I still say there is no running up the score in the NFL, especially in the 3rd quarter.....if you get scored on my Matt Cassell really just shutup LOL.

If you don't like it...stop em, period.

I agree, but I also agree if I were a defender I would at least get a 15 yarder for taking Brady out of the game, not to injure him just enough to hurt him in not playing the rest of the game..

Phobia
11-18-2007, 11:10 PM
Same here. She nailed 80% of the playcalling, especially on first downs. If she gets 80% correctly, then the Chiefs got a big problem.
How in the heck did she miss 20%? Is she a special wife?

SLAG
11-18-2007, 11:10 PM
Clayton Hates Brady because he's Catholic..

Didnt you know that?

Coach
11-18-2007, 11:12 PM
How in the heck did she miss 20%? Is she a special wife?

Heh, keep in mind, she has little to no knowledge of how the NFL works. Apparently the "special" is more towards Edwards, Solari, and Curl.

Tribal Warfare
11-18-2007, 11:13 PM
What the hell are you doing back? I see you live up to your word about as well as gochiefs. You two ARE lovers aren't you?

CPiggy, dude it's a beautiful thing

SoCalBronco
11-18-2007, 11:13 PM
I find it highly amusing that GoChiefs, who loves to say "Stay Down, Bitch" at the sight of any opponents in pain or suffering due to injury or otherwise, now somehow standing on an ivory tower and having the gall to lecture anyone else about things like "classlessness" and calling anyone else an "embarassment".

Funny stuff.

Logical
11-18-2007, 11:15 PM
I apologize for the immaturity that Clayton continues to show. Enjoy your success with Brady at the helm. Hopefully some day we will be able to speak the same way about Croyle.

OctoberFart
11-18-2007, 11:20 PM
I know GoChiefs is basically a joke, and I have no respect for him but he is pretty much becoming a huge piece of sh*t. He has the balls to go over to patriotsplanet and start a thread about why Brady is still in the game IN THE THIRD QUARTER mind you and start saying that some needs to take out his knee, posting this picture:

GoChiefs, you are a worthless pile of sh*t. People talk about class and what ever but you keep proving that its not the classlessness of the Patriots but the classlessness of fans that feel that injuring someone is OK to do.

It took you until now to figure GOQUEER out? His track record honoring bets tells you what type of little boy he is. It's pretty clear his parents failed in raising a man.

Mecca
11-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Also, it's not a good thing just for karma sake to wish injury on a QB when we have one behind a bad line with an injury history.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 11:23 PM
GOATSE
hated on NFL boards near you

Nzoner
11-18-2007, 11:23 PM
I apologize for the immaturity that Clayton continues to show. Enjoy your success with Brady at the helm. Hopefully some day we will be able to speak the same way about Croyle.

I'd like to echo that as well to any and all Pats fans who might be visiting.Don't pay attention to goat he's a whiny little sniffling dip who hasn't had pussy since pussy had him.

Enjoy the ride pats fans you've got a class orgainization. :thumb:

Donger
11-18-2007, 11:24 PM
It's actually quite sad, really. I like GoChiefs, in a retarded little brother kind of way, but how vacuous must one's life be in order to get some (any) pleasure out of such an act?

luv
11-18-2007, 11:25 PM
He took him out in the 4th.....most coaches don't pull guys before the 3rd quarter is over.

Also plenty of teams hand off on 3rd and 18....it's a conservative call that has to do with being worried about turning it over.
Aren't you turning it over anyway by not making the down? I understand what you're saying. I just would have passed it. Or not run a draw play. Just my opinion, though.

Mecca
11-18-2007, 11:27 PM
Aren't you turning it over anyway by not making the down? I understand what you're saying. I just would have passed it. Or not run a draw play. Just my opinion, though.

It's just everything Herm isn't......say what you will about Vermiel at least the Chiefs were entertaining.

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 11:28 PM
punting the ball isn't turning the ball over...

the chances of our offense converting on a 3rd and 12 or longer are probably 1 in 10...and the chances of something really, really, really, really bad happened are probably 1 in 2.

I understand running a draw play or a screen pass or a 10 yard route on 3rd and 18, I just wish we wouldn't find ourselves in that position so many times per game.

A 3rd and 6 is manageable for us, a 3rd and 18 is not.

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 11:29 PM
It's just everything Herm isn't......say what you will about Vermiel at least the Chiefs were entertaining.
I find our defense VERY entertaining...just like I found our offense VERY entertaining when Dick was here...

Now I'd rather be successful than entertaining...say what you want about that. I'm sure that you would rather see us lose so you can play your 'oh man I was so right about them not being good' card...you crave as much attention as both Clayton and me, maybe even more.

Mecca
11-18-2007, 11:32 PM
Um I'd say they were good if they were good.....I'm honest about it. Do people think I have some vendetta against the team?

They've made some very stupid decisions that will hamper them getting to where they need to be..I thought they could be a contender by 09 not so sure now.

luv
11-18-2007, 11:33 PM
punting the ball isn't turning the ball over....
Yes. I realize that. Poor choice of words on my part.

Count Alex's Losses
11-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Patriots fans know deep down inside their team is full of pricks. They're on top now, but they won't always be. Karma is coming down hard on them, soon.

New England is like that football player you knew in high school who scored all the hot chicks and had the baddest-ass car of anyone and was Mr. Popular. But he shit on anyone and everything and eventually it caught up to him. And now he gets shit on every day and has to clean it up with his faded letter jacket.

One day Tom Brady will be old and his offensive line and great wide receiver will be gone. And he's gonna get his ass pounded right along with Belichick.

And then Carl will sign 38-year old Tom Brady who will lead us to our first playoff win in 25 years!!!!!!

pr_capone
11-18-2007, 11:36 PM
Patriots fans know deep down inside their team is full of pricks. They're on top now, but they won't always be. Karma is coming down hard on them, soon.

New England is like that football player you knew in high school who scored all the hot chicks and had the baddest-ass car of anyone and was Mr. Popular. But he shit on anyone and everything and eventually it caught up to him. And now he gets shit on every day and has to clean it up with his faded letter jacket.

One day Tom Brady will be old and his offensive line and great wide receiver will be gone. And he's gonna get his ass pounded right along with Belichick.

And then Carl will sign 38-year old Tom Brady who will lead us to our first playoff win in 25 years!!!!!!

Do you work at being annoying or is just a gift that you bless us with?

jjjayb
11-18-2007, 11:36 PM

They are trying to go down as the greatest team that ever played. I say go for it. Nobody remembers most superbowl winners. They'll always remember an undefeated team that crushed all of their opponents. If I had the talent they have I'd try to do the same thing. Jealousy sucks.

luv
11-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Okay, not THAT was funny.

Nzoner
11-18-2007, 11:37 PM
They are trying to go down as the greatest team that ever played. I say go for it. Nobody remembers most superbowl winners. They'll always remember an undefeated team that crushed all of their opponents. If I had the talent they have I'd try to do the same thing. Jealousy sucks.

I'm not even a diehard Pats fan and I'm enjoying the ride.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-18-2007, 11:39 PM

So you're saying his nose is as long as your neck?

Mecca
11-18-2007, 11:40 PM
If you wanted to be remembered as the greatest ever, wouldn't you want to blow everyone out?

Leave no doubt...

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 11:42 PM
I would love to see the Pats destroy everyone...get to the AFC Championship, and then see a total Brady meltdown and they lose.

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 11:43 PM
as for the Chiefs, I think it's funny that Brodie looked so good back there YET with Huard I think we might have actually won because the gameplan, for some reason, might not have been so pussonified.

Mecca
11-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Other than Brady doesn't meltdown.....

The Pats remind me of the 98 Vikings with a better QB and defense.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-18-2007, 11:44 PM
Other than Brady doesn't meltdown.....

The Pats remind me of the 98 Vikings with a better QB and defense.

Don't forget a better coach, kicker, and ST units.

OctoberFart
11-18-2007, 11:44 PM

So what? Queef fans would sacrifice 3 SB rings and probably a 4th for 10 years of the same exact crap they have going now. Tuck rule got this Pat ship sailing.

Count Alex's Losses
11-18-2007, 11:45 PM
as for the Chiefs, I think it's funny that Brodie looked so good back there YET with Huard I think we might have actually won because the gameplan, for some reason, might not have been so pussonified.

I agree with this, but that ship has sailed.

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 11:45 PM
I think Brodie might be a little like Trent Green...too good to be successful on a Herm Edwards team.

Huard was good last year because he had the 'holy shit these guys aren't blocking I'm just going to heave the ball up to TG and pray!'

I think Brodie is too good to ever do something like that...and that might end up hurting us this year...but hopefully we can fix our line this offseason.

Count Alex's Losses
11-18-2007, 11:46 PM
I think Brodie might be a little like Trent Green...too good to be successful on a Herm Edwards team.

Huard was good last year because he had the 'holy shit these guys aren't blocking I'm just going to heave the ball up to TG and pray!'

I think Brodie is too good to ever do something like that...and that might end up hurting us this year...but hopefully we can fix our line this offseason.

That's actually a very good point, but the TD pass to Bowe was pretty much a wing and a prayer. It wasn't perfectly thrown by any means and the DB had good coverage.

Mecca

I probably should have just used the phrase offensively they remind me of the 98 Vikings with a much better QB, there is no way to stop that passing game.

pr_capone

and better uniforms, cheerleaders, and stadium

Nzoner
If you wanted to be remembered as the greatest ever, wouldn't you want to blow everyone out?

Leave no doubt...

The '72 Dolphins beat the Pats 52-0 on their way to a perfect season,this is nothing new,just something for idiots to bitch about.

Short Leash Hootie
11-18-2007, 11:47 PM
I agree with this, but that ship has sailed.
I think it is absolutely 100% the right decision to go with Croyle...I just can't believe we only used a handful of play-action passes when it was open all game long...

This marks the first game in I don't know how many Tony Gonzalez didn't have to make some ridiculous catch...Brodie was on today.

boogblaster
11-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Im sick as the next guy of hearing about the Pats.. but injury BS is what it is ...

jjjayb
11-18-2007, 11:58 PM

Except for the fact that Huard would've had his usual interception or 2 and plenty of fetal position flops.

stumppy
11-18-2007, 11:59 PM
New England is like that football player you knew in high school who scored all the hot chicks and had the baddest-ass car of anyone and was Mr. Popular. But he shit on anyone and everything and eventually it caught up to him.

Sounds like the football player YOU knew in high school. Still bitter about being his biatch ? Keep your fingers crossed, he might let you wax his car one of these days.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2007, 12:03 AM
Except for the fact that Huard would've had his usual interception or 2 and plenty of fetal position flops.
No one ever accused him of playing the QB position with any sort of grace.

Skip Towne
11-19-2007, 12:07 AM

Actually Herm is two games under mediocre.

Short Leash Hootie
11-19-2007, 12:08 AM
Actually Herm is two games under mediocre.
shutup n00b

Ultra Peanut
11-19-2007, 12:10 AM
ABLOOOOOBLOOOOOBLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ABLOOOOOBLOOOOOBLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2007, 12:20 AM
Clayton Hates Brady because he's Catholic..

Didnt you know that?

You're joking, right?

About Brady being Catholic.

He's about as Catholic as Travis Henry and Derrick Thomas.

ChiefsCountry
11-19-2007, 12:21 AM
[QUOTE=DaneMcCloud]About Brady being Catholic.
QUOTE]

Catholics dont use protection, thats why he knocked those 2 models up. ;)

ChiefsFanatic
11-19-2007, 12:43 AM

Is the answer BB is the most classless individual in the NFL?

Skip Towne
11-19-2007, 12:54 AM

This really happened to you in high school didn't it? You were jealous of the athletes and were too weak to do anything about it. We had them in my high school too. I usually beat them up and stole their lunch.

Smed1065
11-19-2007, 01:20 AM

Bring facts not just "your" thoughts. We know your thoughts are just farts this year. As well as your word.

You are an idiot. The plan of run, shit your pants and fall then run would have won today?

Need I say more, no but why not because you have diarrhea of the mouth and non facts.
You are just trying to be an azz because you were wrong for the first time, according to you (I am always right).

You lied and are posting again, guess the truth brings out the loser. Karma is heading your way!

LOL You R a joke and a wishing you had a tool. Root for the Raiduhs elsewhere.

BigMeatballDave
11-19-2007, 02:55 AM
Patriots fans deserve douchebag assholes like myself for supporting a rotten coach like Belichick.I'd take Belichick in a heatbeat.

BigRedChief
11-19-2007, 06:59 AM
<HR SIZE=1> Originally Posted by GOATSE

And then Carl will sign 38-year old Tom Brady who will lead us to our first playoff win in 25 years!!!!!! <HR SIZE=1>

So thats the best you got Clayton? You will eventually get old after winning 6-7 Super Bowls?

Bill Parcells
11-19-2007, 07:16 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/naVZyTXOqes&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/naVZyTXOqes&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Did he make this video too?

morphius
11-19-2007, 07:52 AM
I'd take Belichick in a heatbeat.
No, I prefer the suspense of wondering every year if my team will barely miss the playoff's or lose in the first round of the playoff's while trying to get teams to play down to our level.

Reerun_KC
11-19-2007, 08:11 AM

Yeah that is bush league...

To bad we arent good enough to actually stop it and result to being worse than Raider fans...

Wow, how fast and far the Chiefs nation is falling...

King_Chief_Fan
11-19-2007, 08:22 AM
That's actually a very good point, but the TD pass to Bowe was pretty much a wing and a prayer. It wasn't perfectly thrown by any means and the DB had good coverage.

you continue to be stupid

donkhater
11-19-2007, 08:29 AM
I'll say this. There hasn't been a fan that I've talked to that isn't amazed that someone hasn't head-hunted Brady yet.

To be honest if he were to get a serious injury late in one of these blowouts, I suspect that >80% of the sporting world would be like, "That's what you get".

Quite honestly that's how I would feel. Not because I think they should let up out of pity, but that karma seems to be a b!tch and you usually reap what you sow. You embarass enough teams you can't be surprise when someone finally has had enough.

BucEyedPea
11-19-2007, 08:31 AM
Heh. It's good for your site. I mean, what else do you have to talk about? We're good. We're really great. 10-0. Another TD *yawn*.

Sad but true. I didn't watch the game's first quarter as I had to work...then saw the end of the 2nd. After that, I walked away doing things checking it on an off...I though this is boring. Then went back to work on my computer. There is truth in your statement because the tension and excitement was gone. Although it was the Bills too.

morphius
11-19-2007, 08:41 AM
gochiefs, classless? Surely you jest.

Chief Faithful
11-19-2007, 08:44 AM

You are entertaining. :jester:

Bwana
11-19-2007, 08:46 AM

gochiefs must not be giving it up, because Nancy emailed me this last night via Chiefs Planet. Sorry Jr. exit only, you might try emailing Bronco LB 52, he seems more like your type. Good Luck! :thailor:

mailto:Hootie2485@gmail.com (Hootie2485@gmail.com)

This is the message:

I heard you've sucked a lot of dick in your day...

for real?

I always pictured you as being a straight man.

Mile High Mania
11-19-2007, 09:05 AM
So, he has decided to whip the asses of the masses on your site and you create a thread that turns into 5+ pages over here.

Stop the insanity... the guy is a douche.

chasedude
11-19-2007, 09:09 AM
So, he has decided to whip the asses of the masses on your site and you create a thread that turns into 5+ pages over here.

I agree, I just don't see the big hype? I don't like what I read, I move on. Let him shot himself in the foot.

Mecca
11-19-2007, 09:19 AM
I'll say this. There hasn't been a fan that I've talked to that isn't amazed that someone hasn't head-hunted Brady yet.

To be honest if he were to get a serious injury late in one of these blowouts, I suspect that >80% of the sporting world would be like, "That's what you get".

Quite honestly that's how I would feel. Not because I think they should let up out of pity, but that karma seems to be a b!tch and you usually reap what you sow. You embarass enough teams you can't be surprise when someone finally has had enough.

What is he suppose to not play the 2nd halves of games? He came out at the end of the 3rd...

If someone does that the league will hand out a ridiculous punishment, they already over protect QB's....someone does something to Tom Brady it's gonna be severe.

donkhater
11-19-2007, 09:25 AM
What is he suppose to not play the 2nd halves of games? He came out at the end of the 3rd...

If someone does that the league will hand out a ridiculous punishment, they already over protect QB's....someone does something to Tom Brady it's gonna be severe.
I have little sympathy for NFL defenses comprising of multi-millionares so if Brady, et.al. want to run up the scores, I don't care.

I just don't think they should be all that surprised if a fairly proud lineman/linebacker takes umbrage to them throwing the ball on fourth down in a blowout. Can't say I'd blame them, either.

Mecca
11-19-2007, 09:27 AM
I need Tom Brady to win my fantasy league that is worth money, let's not wish injury upon him.

BWillie
11-19-2007, 09:40 AM
My question is how do you run the score up when theres nine minutes left in the third quarter? It's not like there was a minute left and they were chucking it into the endzone.

HemiEd
11-19-2007, 10:02 AM
I would hate to see him get hurt. IMO we are fortunate to be witnessing one of the greatest QBs of all time, if not the greatest. Of course it helps that he has a great OL, but the back up didn't even look average last time I saw him out there.
I hope they keep running it up and covering the spread, it is almost a sure play.

Nzoner
11-19-2007, 10:06 AM
I would hate to see him get hurt. IMO we are fortunate to be witnessing one of the greatest QBs of all time, if not the greatest. Of course it helps that he has a great OL, but the back up didn't even look average last time I saw him out there.
I hope they keep running it up and covering the spread, it is almost a sure play.

I remember back in '85 the Bears had a game where they were like 19 point favorites,I'm thinking before this season is over I'm going to witness the largest spread I've ever seen on a NFL game.

donkhater
11-19-2007, 10:21 AM
I remember back in '85 the Bears had a game where they were like 19 point favorites,I'm thinking before this season is over I'm going to witness the largest spread I've ever seen on a NFL game.
Well, home games vs. Miami and NYJ are still on their schedule and with that talk coming from Shula and the whole Spygate stuff, you KNOW they aren't going to pull off the gas in those games.

Saulbadguy
11-19-2007, 10:23 AM
I find it amusing.

HemiEd
11-19-2007, 10:40 AM

I agree, could it get to 30? LMAO

Valiant
11-19-2007, 10:43 AM

You really need to up your posts per page option, One and half pages for me.. Makes it so you do not have to next page the whole time.

Count Alex's Losses
03-28-2009, 09:09 PM
How ironic that Pollard filled my request a few months later. It was even the correct knee!

Phobia
03-28-2009, 09:13 PM
How ironic that Pollard filled my request a few months later. It was even the correct knee!

You needing some attention sweety? Mommy had a bridge game tonight?

Amnorix
03-28-2009, 09:13 PM

Taking class to whole new depths.

Count Alex's Losses
03-28-2009, 09:15 PM
You needing some attention sweety? Mommy had a bridge game tonight?

It's "sweetie."

I rip on Pollard enough. Credit where credit is due.

nstygma
03-28-2009, 09:16 PM
How ironic that Pollard filled my request a few months later. It was even the correct knee!gochiefs can you explain why I got a JW leaflet in my door, depicting Tom Brady as Christ?

Phobia
03-28-2009, 09:16 PM
It's "sweetie."

It's "sweaty".

Count Alex's Losses
03-28-2009, 09:18 PM
gochiefs can you explain why I got a JW leaflet in my door, depicting Tom Brady as Christ?

Brady has more feminine features than that JW depiction of hayzeus.

BTW, go to the memorial and check out JWs at their finest. The hot ones will be really dolled up for this occasion.

Short Leash Hootie
03-28-2009, 09:18 PM

what would you rather have?

Another Super Bowl or #34 overall?

I think it's clear, Pollard did you guys a favor! A more interesting draft day!

Buehler445
03-28-2009, 09:20 PM
JFC GoChiefs... Give it a fucking rest.

Count Alex's Losses
03-28-2009, 09:23 PM
JFC GoChiefs... Give it a fucking rest.

It's Saturday night, bro. I'm letting my hair down.

Baconeater
03-28-2009, 09:23 PM
I laughed.

beavis
03-28-2009, 09:30 PM

Is there anyone that isn't tired of his bullshit? I almost started a thread this afternoon about the disproportionate amout of threads that had he had started for his asinine WPI articles, but thought it would only contribute to the problem. He's 10x more annoying to me than any poster on here has ever been.

Skip Towne
03-28-2009, 09:32 PM
Is there anyone that isn't tired of his bullshit? I almost started a thread this afternoon about the disproportionate amout of threads that had he had started for his asinine WPI articles, but thought it would only contribute to the problem. He's 10x more annoying to me than any poster on here has ever been.

Did you miss DCS?

beavis
03-28-2009, 09:35 PM
Did you miss DCS?

I thought it had been determined that they were one in the same.

Count Alex's Losses
03-28-2009, 09:36 PM
I thought it had been determined that they were one in the same.

By who? Mikey? ROFL

I explained this shit the other day. In order to be DCS I'd have to average 70 posts per day for the last 8 months. I can spam with the best but that's beyond reach of my time, energy or dedication.

bdeg
03-28-2009, 09:42 PM
It's "sweaty".

excellent. Did you plan that knowing he would try to correct you?

Ultra Peanut
03-28-2009, 09:46 PM
That was incredibly prescient.

Phobia
03-28-2009, 09:47 PM
excellent. Did you plan that knowing he would try to correct you?

Heh. This is a no-win question. If I take credit I look like a manipulative woman. If I say no then I'm not astute.

I'll abstain.

bdeg
03-28-2009, 09:48 PM
LMAO my apologies

But you're being just a little hard on yourself lol

Pioli Zombie
03-28-2009, 10:08 PM

A woman. A man. A dog. A goat. Please have sexual contact with SOMETHING
Posted via Mobile Device

Skip Towne
03-28-2009, 10:13 PM
Heh. This is a no-win question. If I take credit I look like a manipulative woman. If I say no then I'm not astute.

I'll abstain.

Do you see what you have created here? You owe all of us an apology.

Redrum_69
03-28-2009, 11:02 PM
LOL

classic attention whore