PDA

View Full Version : **UN-OFFICIAL TURKEY-DAY PLANS**

boogblaster
11-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Whats your plans..Where you going..What do you usually feed-on..Do you watch the games .... The Boogs have two birtdays this week plus Turkey-Day.. should be a real good family-week ... Best to all ......

Sure-Oz
11-19-2007, 10:00 AM
Hang out with my parents all day and meet up with the gf at her parents that evening, then work friday saturday, damnit (but im off before the mu/ku game) :)

Mr. Plow
11-19-2007, 10:01 AM
I love holidays......but I hate them. I get to see all my family......but I also have to go to the in-laws.

Thursday, I have to go to my in-laws grandparents for lunch. Imagine a room of 20-30 people that really don't like you.

Then, I get have my family get together in the evening. Thanksgiving is usually more relaxed - mainly immediate family. Christmas is where EVERYONE shows up.

Joie
11-19-2007, 10:03 AM
We went to my parents for an early Thanksgiving yesterday. I imagine we'll spend Thursday watching football. My online college has two assignments due on Thanksgiving Day, so I guess I'll be doing homework.

JohninGpt
11-19-2007, 10:04 AM
Eat, football, sleep, snack, drink, football, drink, snack, sleep.

chasedude
11-19-2007, 11:01 AM
My Thanksgiving started this last weekend while eating at the neighborhood church for a "Harvest Home dinner". It's a tradition every year and it helps out the church. My grandmother always wants to get there early so we can get in and out. If you wait longer in the day the wait time increases. So, I force feed myself dinner @ 4pm and took my grandmother home.

This Thursday I'll be going to her house for the "Turkey Dinner". It amazes me. My grandmother is 86 and still can put together a feast, she calls me over to setup the table and chairs. Watch football during and after the meal as I digest the goodness.

Later that night I'll go to a friends Bonfire and drink some beer and probably eat more.

That about does it for my holiday.

Nzoner
11-19-2007, 11:06 AM
We're hosting for friends and family,so after I slice the bird,it's recliner and football time.