PDA

View Full Version : Mitch On 810 Right Now

FAX
11-19-2007, 04:08 PM
Talking the game up ... when the heck did he become a Hermite?

Thought the game plan was good ... "almost worked" ... "stunned at fan reaction" ... "thought the team was excited about having Croyle at QB - including defense".

FAX

FAX
11-19-2007, 04:10 PM
"People have not seen how much Brodie and Dwayne have been working after practice."

Re their future: "Very excited after the game."

FAX

FAX
11-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Talking up the drafting and developing your own QB.

Apparently likes Croyle all of a sudden.

FAX

KCJohnny
11-19-2007, 04:11 PM
I need to go tune in...

FAX
11-19-2007, 04:12 PM
Totally passed on question about going into the half with three TOs. Changed subject to missing the Addai tackle.

FAX

Fruit Ninja
11-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Mitch is a homer. He's a good announcer, but he's a homer.

Demonpenz
holthus isn't my favorite guy. He always praises people and over reacts to players.

"Donnie edwards is going to end 2 games on int's this year, he is a game changer"

KCFalcon59
It's not the game plan that frustrated me, it's that sometime during that gameplan, when it is getting late, you have to take a shot.

thehead
11-19-2007, 04:14 PM
Thats the problem , Carl gets a free pass , the local press what a bunch of pussy never ask the tough question, Hey Carl 5+5+5 years enough said. :#

FAX
11-19-2007, 04:14 PM
"They don't want to get Brodie killed. Don't want to lose the game via turnovers. Herm wants to open it up. Herm wants offensive football. But, doesn't want to risk young QB's health."

Has he been eating Herm pie?

FAX

FAX
11-19-2007, 04:15 PM
"Croyle did his job. Wasn't surprised at Croyle's maturity. Guys love him. Teammates love him and want him to succeed."

FAX

FAX
11-19-2007, 04:18 PM
"Not hard to convince guys the season isn't over (paraphrased). Still have shot at division. Basically saying that if you win the division, you can go all the way. Don't tell me Eggos are a fix."

FAX

Fruit Ninja
I think Herm coached him up before going on the air. lol

StcChief
so Herm "let him Succeed against the Faiders this week. and Chargers week after " .... :D

Rausch
If the game plan was to control clock and play good defense we executed it half azzed.

We didn't throw enough or far enough to sustain long drives and score pts. Getting turnovers means squat if you don't get squat after the turnover. Those int's should translate to the scoreboard or they're worthless...

FAX
11-19-2007, 04:23 PM
"Lamar's greatest dream was the SB. KU and MU playing at Arrowhead was number two greatest dream (paraphrased)."

FAX

Fruit Ninja
11-19-2007, 04:24 PM
I think Lamar this year can take the team very very far. To bad its Lamar Odom of the L.A Lakers.

TEX
It's not the game plan that frustrated me, it's that sometime during that gameplan, when it is getting late, you have to take a shot.

Denver game last year with Huard all over again? :hmmm: Take a ****ING shot!

FAX
"Colleges are running the spread. Interested in what this will do to the NFL in future years. Herm likes to dress up like a girl."

FAX

FAX
11-19-2007, 04:26 PM
"Carl's lobbying for a rule change. Wants to get points for field position. (paraphrased)"

FAX

KCFalcon59
11-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Denver game last year with Huard all over again? :hmmm: Take a ****ING shot!

Exactly. I was thinking that very same thing during the game.

FAX
11-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Well, crap. Now all they're talking about is the KU/MU game. I have to take a phone call.

FAX

KCJohnny
11-19-2007, 04:29 PM
Mitch says the AFCW is up for grabs and this team, while rebuilding (says he) is very much in charge of its own destiny. The next 3 weeks we play Oak, SD and Den. He seems to think Croyle's performance yesterday bodes well. He does not think SD is "fixed".

Micjones
11-19-2007, 04:32 PM
We're coming up on the fifth 5-year plan.

Micjones
11-19-2007, 04:33 PM
Mitch says the AFCW is up for grabs and this team, while rebuilding (says he) is very much in charge of its own destiny. The next 3 weeks we play Oak, SD and Den. He seems to think Croyle's performance yesterday bodes well. He does not think SD is "fixed".

I agree with him there, but that isn't saying much.
This division blows.

Not surprising that it comes on the heels of new coaches and QB changes.

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2007, 04:41 PM
"Colleges are running the spread. Interested in what this will do to the NFL in future years. Herm likes to dress up like a girl."

FAX

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
11-19-2007, 04:50 PM
This argument applies to anything:

Me: "Hey doc, the wife is tired of 6 inches. I'd like to give her 8 inches."

Doc: "Son, nothing worthwhile ever comes without pain. It's going to hurt for awhile but down the road, you'll be slugging her with 8 inches and suddenly the house will become cleaner, dinner tastes better and well, everyone smiles more."

Me: "So if I really want to improve, I have to be willing with the pain?"

Doc: "Yes, that is correct."

Me: "Ok."

Herm is just a bleeding vagina.

"They don't want to get Brodie killed. Don't want to lose the game via turnovers. Herm wants to open it up. Herm wants offensive football. But, doesn't want to risk young QB's health."

Has he been eating Herm pie?

FAX

Bob Dole
11-19-2007, 04:59 PM
Don't want to lose the game via turnovers.

Funny. That "L" looks the same from this seat no matter what caused it.

stevieray
11-19-2007, 05:10 PM
Mitch's show is tonight on 101 the FOX, 7-8.

DBowe is his guest.

FAX
11-19-2007, 05:13 PM

DBowe is his guest.

Awesome. I didn't know that. Thanks, Mr. stevieray. If I had some cool sunglasses, I'd send them to you.

FAX

Calcountry
11-19-2007, 05:48 PM
"Carl's lobbying for a rule change. Wants to get points for field position. (paraphrased)"

FAXThen the Patriots would be winning 150 to 35.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-19-2007, 05:54 PM
Mitch is chief football

chiefbowe82
11-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Kansas City beats Oakland
San Diego loses to Baltimore
Assuming Denver loses tonight and @Chicago
We'll be first in the divison!

KCJohnny
11-19-2007, 06:01 PM
Kansas City beats Oakland
San Diego loses to Baltimore
Assuming Denver loses tonight and @Chicago
We'll be first in the divison!

We'll be one of the five best 5-6 teams in the league, by golly!
;)

Mr. Laz
11-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Talking the game up ... when the heck did he become a Hermite?

Thought the game plan was good ... "almost worked" ... "stunned at fan reaction" ... "thought the team was excited about having Croyle at QB - including defense".

FAX
since he became a paid employee of the Kansas City Chiefs

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
11-19-2007, 06:26 PM

DBowe is his guest.

Great, what kind of dumbass saying for the Raider's game is he going to have?

Always has to put some lame slogan for the next game.

plbrdude
11-19-2007, 06:32 PM
We'll be one of the five best 5-6 teams in the league, by golly!
;)

i guess i'll take that. round about '90 or so when i lived in az. i went to see the chiefs play the chargers. on the radio after the game it was all about the chargers being the best 0-5 team there ever was. the chiefs didn't win the game, they just had more points at the end.

FAX
11-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Great, what kind of dumbass saying for the Raider's game is he going to have?

Always has to put some lame slogan for the next game.

"It's Raiders Week, Baby!"

Not very original, but there it is.

FAX

Mecca
11-19-2007, 07:34 PM
"Not hard to convince guys the season isn't over (paraphrased). Still have shot at division. Basically saying that if you win the division, you can go all the way. Don't tell me Eggos are a fix."

FAX

Go all the way to what? A bitch slap in the first round?

KCinNY
11-19-2007, 08:14 PM

FAX

Pardon? Points for field position??????

WTF does this mean?

the Talking Can
11-19-2007, 08:20 PM
Pardon? Points for field position??????

WTF does this mean?

it means you get points for field position

KCinNY
11-19-2007, 08:57 PM
it means you get points for field position

Sounds like Carl's worst idea ever, and that's saying something.

kc rush
11-19-2007, 10:00 PM
I heard part of the interview, got pissed, yelled at the radio and changed the station.

Mitch and KK were talking about how desperately Herm wanted to get the ball back to see what Brodie could do in a 2 minute situation (win or lose).

YOU HAD YOUR ****ING CHANCE AT HALF TIME WITH 3 TO'S AND DIDN'T TRY!

the Talking Can
11-19-2007, 10:01 PM
Sounds like Carl's worst idea ever, and that's saying something.

it's a joke

KCinNY
11-19-2007, 10:07 PM
it's a joke

:doh!:

Guru
11-19-2007, 10:09 PM

Well duh!!! Everybody knows that. Errrr wait..... :shake: :banghead:

kc rush
11-19-2007, 10:14 PM
"It's Raiders Week, Baby!"

Not very original, but there it is.

FAX

I heard part of this show too, got pissed, yelled at the radio and changed the station (again), when Blob Gretz and Herm basically called the fans and other reporters idiots for thinking Herm was too conservative.

It pisses me off to no end when they start saying things like - if we threw the ball 50 times like the fans want, the ball would be intercepted, the QB would get killed, we would lose the ball game... I seriously wonder how many of these fans they are imagining really exist. My guess is that the majority of people wouldn't have minded if the game plan was somewhat conservative as long as the play selection was mixed up a bit and they did throw in a few aggressive plays. Seize an opportunity when you see it.

Guru
11-19-2007, 10:24 PM
I heard part of this show too, got pissed, yelled at the radio and changed the station (again), when Blob Gretz and Herm basically called the fans and other reporters idiots for thinking Herm was too conservative.

It pisses me off to no end when they start saying things like - if we threw the ball 50 times like the fans want, the ball would be intercepted, the QB would get killed, we would lose the ball game... I seriously wonder how many of these fans they are imagining really exist. My guess is that the majority of people wouldn't have minded if the game plan was somewhat conservative as long as the play selection was mixed up a bit and they did throw in a few aggressive plays. Seize an opportunity when you see it.

Herm - "The fans just don't understand."