PDA

View Full Version : Drew Carey on The Price is Right

SNR
11-20-2007, 10:40 AM
Watching it right now. He's a total n00b.

-He moves the game along. That's nice, but it takes the excitement away. Part of what made Bob great was he got such a great reaction out of the contestants and the audience. Drew just kind of runs over all of it. Makes him look nervous, almost.

-He made a shitty joke and then laughed at himself. Which is fine, but he did his annoying Drew Carey laugh. If Drew Carey is to be a successful host, he can never laugh.

-Makes dumbass comments. They were at the first Showcase Showdown and Drew said to a hot chick, "yeah, that wheel is heavier than it looks, isn't it?" Total n00b thing to say. It's like he doesn't know how much the wheel weighs, or he's still amazed at it. Oh wait, he IS a n00b. But the point is, you don't let us know you're a n00b.

-Going back to that first point, as I'm continuing to watch, he REALLY doesn't interact with the contestants. Doesn't converse with them. Doesn't act like they're people up there, really. He acts like this is a job.

More on this later

Pablo
11-20-2007, 10:59 AM
Bob Barker>Drew Carey.

I can't even watch it anymore, it was a cheesy sh*tbag show to begin with, but without Bob it's just plain horrible. I don't know how long it's gonna be before it gets cancelled or they're forced to find a new host.

John_Wayne
11-20-2007, 10:59 AM
Watching it right now. He's a total n00b.

-He moves the game along. That's nice, but it takes the excitement away. Part of what made Bob great was he got such a great reaction out of the contestants and the audience. Drew just kind of runs over all of it. Makes him look nervous, almost.

-He made a shitty joke and then laughed at himself. Which is fine, but he did his annoying Drew Carey laugh. If Drew Carey is to be a successful host, he can never laugh.

-Makes dumbass comments. They were at the first Showcase Showdown and Drew said to a hot chick, "yeah, that wheel is heavier than it looks, isn't it?" Total n00b thing to say. It's like he doesn't know how much the wheel weighs, or he's still amazed at it. Oh wait, he IS a n00b. But the point is, you don't let us know you're a n00b.

-Going back to that first point, as I'm continuing to watch, he REALLY doesn't interact with the contestants. Doesn't converse with them. Doesn't act like they're people up there, really. He acts like this is a job.

More on this later I think Brodie Croyle will be a good QB for several years to come.

Pushead2
11-20-2007, 11:01 AM
this thread again :rolleyes:

Demonpenz
11-20-2007, 11:13 AM
I have to give a shout out the drew carrey, he was a marine.

barry_smilez20
11-20-2007, 11:37 AM
drew carey sucks

Pushead2
11-20-2007, 11:50 AM
it would be good if he brought in the guys from "who's line is it anyway." They could all do crazy antics.

or if the girls were naked and shoving huge dildos in each other :hump:, then again...."if's and but's were candy and nuts.

SNR
11-20-2007, 01:37 PM
this thread again :rolleyes:Repost? I haven't seen anything like this