PDA

View Full Version : "This is our division"

Bill S Preston
11-20-2007, 07:33 PM
"This is our division," Marshall said. "It's always been our division. It's time for us to take it back. San Diego, Kansas City, they don't have the talent like us in the locker room. They have star players but can't get it done like us."

God I hate the Donkeys. PLEASE beat them in Denver. I hate that team, and their coach, and their that group of dirty mother****ers that they call an offensive line......

Link (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20071119007&prov=ap)

alanm
11-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I heard that on espn radio this afternoon. One of the talking heads said this was a especially stupid thing to say for a 2nd yr. guy who really hasn't done anything. Especially when they have both teams coming up again soon.
Pretty sure it's going to be pasted in prominent places in both locker rooms for the next few weeks.

FringeNC
11-20-2007, 07:55 PM
The Chiefs will never win the division as long as Herm Edwards is head coach.

Mile High Mania
11-20-2007, 07:57 PM
I don't mind the comments... at least his comment wasn't Kennison like from a few seasons ago. Marshall is a talented kid that is playing very well in his second season. Marshall wasn't supposed to be the #1 guy and due to injury, he's that guy now.

That offense is littered with youth and inexperience, so I like the position he's taking... nobody appears to want to win this division, so with 6 games left - go for it, big man.

Rain Man
11-20-2007, 07:57 PM
It's pretty bold of him to predict a .500 record.

stevieray
11-20-2007, 08:02 PM
I don't mind the comments...

Shocking!!!...I'd bet CP was the first thing you thought of afterwards..

alanm
11-20-2007, 08:02 PM
I don't mind the comments... at least his comment wasn't Kennison like from a few seasons ago. Marshall is a talented kid that is playing very well in his second season. Marshall wasn't supposed to be the #1 guy and due to injury, he's that guy now.

That offense is littered with youth and inexperience, so I like the position he's taking... nobody appears to want to win this division, so with 6 games left - go for it, big man.
Well.... He ain't no Dwayne Bowe. ;)

Deberg_1990
11-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Yes, it time for the AFC least winner to take their traditional 1st round playoff bounce.

Brock
11-20-2007, 08:05 PM
"We're the least stinkiest turd in the poo pile."

Pablo
11-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Well.... He ain't no Dwayne Bowe. ;)Truth. Bowe>Marshall. And Brodie has the stronger arm.

KCinNY
11-20-2007, 08:09 PM
Truth. Bowe>Marshall. And Brodie has the stronger arm.

I like Brodie too, but Cutler's got a stronger arm.

FAX
11-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Let's burn their stadium down.

FAX

alanm
11-20-2007, 08:21 PM
There's no way for anyone to know until Herm lets him air it out.

kcxiv
11-20-2007, 08:22 PM
He's right, it is theirs. It sure in the **** isnt the Chiefs.

NewChief
11-20-2007, 08:32 PM
I don't mind the comments... at least his comment wasn't Kennison like from a few seasons ago.

Are you referring to the "hang somethin' on dey ass" comment? I always loved how Kennison managed to have career games against the Donks. Salt in the wounds.

It's funny, my wife and I were watching the Donks on Monday. I was cheering against the Donks (because I developed that healthy of a hate for them during my time following the Chiefs), and she was cheering for them, because she's not exactly in love with the Chiefs right now and wants to see them suck in their division. She tried to cheer for the Donks for about 2 series, then she finally gave up and started booing and hissing them along with me. It appears that she can't let go of the donkhate either.

Easy 6
11-20-2007, 08:35 PM

From what i've seen, i would call it a draw.

crazycoffey
11-20-2007, 08:42 PM
He's right, it is theirs. It sure in the **** isnt the Chiefs.

We're going to win the west, mark it down. Unless priest is really down and LJ is out for the rest of the season.

We are sooooo on the verge of the mediocrity needed to do it too.

Rain Man
11-20-2007, 08:48 PM
There's no way for anyone to know until Herm lets him air it out.

Perhaps we could see some forearm and wrist measurements.

chiefforlife
11-20-2007, 08:55 PM
It IS their division, untill we take it. We havent.

Dont hear Shannahan saying we cant do the things it takes to win, we have to play a certain way. We are incapable...
We have a rookie QB so there is no way we can pass...
Defense is our strength...

Total BS from our leader!

alanm
11-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Perhaps we could see some forearm and wrist measurements.
You heard the Popeye comments too? :)

DaFace
11-20-2007, 09:07 PM
I don't blame him for thinking they have a chance to win the division, but claiming that the Broncos have the most TALENT in the division? Any non-idiot out there can plainly see that the Chargers are the most TALENTED team in the AFCW. They've just been bitten by the curse that is Norv.

TEX
11-20-2007, 09:38 PM
"This is our division," Marshall said. "It's always been our division. It's time for us to take it back. San Diego, Kansas City, they don't have the talent like us in the locker room. They have star players but can't get it done like us."

God I hate the Donkeys. PLEASE beat them in Denver. I hate that team, and their coach, and their that group of dirty mother****ers that they call an offensive line......

ROFL Hope he says that befroe they go to San Diego and play the Chargers again. The Bolts have more talent - they lack coaching.

BTW - was that the worst non holding call ever on the Cheating Donx 1st TD last night? Their RT was actually holding the DE from behind with his arm totally wrapped around the DE's chest when Cutler rolled out, and the ref was right there but didn't make the call. It was nothing short of a reverse bear hug and so blatent that I'm shocked that the zebra's missed it - even in Denver. It's laughable.

ChiefsCountry
11-20-2007, 09:49 PM

Brodie tested out at the draft combine with the strongest arm.

FAX
11-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Burn Brodie's Arm!!!

FAX

the Talking Can
11-20-2007, 10:03 PM

Herm agrees with him.

FAX
11-20-2007, 10:08 PM
Herm agrees with him.

Has there ever been a coach in NFL history who sticks his foot in it as much as Herm?

FAX

kcchiefsus
11-20-2007, 10:09 PM

But what he said simply isn't true. He said Denver is the most talented team in the division which is so far from the truth. And the team that is the most talented team creamed you guys in your own back yard 40-3. They are likely going to sweep you this year.

And Marshall has not even been that impressive this year. Dwayne Bowe is only a rookie and is on just about the worst offense in the league yet he has only about 30 less yards than Marshall but 1 more touchdown.

Oh, and Bowe doesn't abuse women and get DUI's.

unothadeal
11-20-2007, 10:10 PM
"This is our country"

the Talking Can
11-20-2007, 10:14 PM
Has there ever been a coach in NFL history who sticks his foot in it as much as Herm?

FAX

I had the weird idea that a coach was supposed to find a way to win.

Herm corrected me. A coach is supposed to identify a team's weakness and then reassure the rest of the league that no measures will be taken to overcome it.

When in doubt, don't take a risk.