PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Ross

Virtua Chief
11-20-2007, 11:17 PM
Who does he play for? Google him and the first two show he is still a Chief, but he isn't. Should we file a missing persons report? Do we want him, since AirPriest and Juggernaut are retired/possibly on IR?

KCJohnny
11-20-2007, 11:24 PM
Ross was better than every RB on the Chiefs roster but LJ and LJ proved he needs the right scheme to succeed. I say Herm failed his mission by retaining a back up college RB (Kolby Smith) rather than a gamer (Derrick Ross) simply because of preseason fumbles.

BigRock
11-20-2007, 11:29 PM
Ross was better than every RB on the Chiefs roster but LJ and LJ proved he needs the right scheme to succeed. I say Herm failed his mission by retaining a back up college RB (Kolby Smith) rather than a gamer (Derrick Ross) simply because of preseason fumbles.
There's a reason Ross isn't on anyone's roster. He fumbled all over Europe too, it's not like he just had some bad luck in the preseason.

nychief
11-20-2007, 11:33 PM

Smith excelled when Michael bush went down. Ross is flipping burgers.

el borracho
11-20-2007, 11:46 PM
It doesn't matter how far you run with the ball if, at the end of your run, you hand the ball to the other team.