PDA

View Full Version : Circuit City has the TomTom ONE 3rd Ed. GPS...

pr_capone
11-22-2007, 10:27 AM
... on a half price sale. On-line only. Original price $249.... on sale for $129 w/ free shipping! Came out to $140 after tax.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/TomTom-ONE-3rd-Edition-GPS-Navigation-TOMTOMONE/sem/rpsm/oid/191752/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/detail/ttm/PC.TTM.TOMTOMONE.CN.JPG

Product description
TomTom ONE 3rd Edition GPS Navigation
Features

Preloaded maps: The TomTom ONE comes ready to go, preloaded with maps of the U.S. and Canada. Provides coverage of all American states (including Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico), Canadian provinces and territories.

Large color touchscreen: The TomTom ONE features a high quality 3.5-inch touchscreen with crystal clear 2D or 3D display for perfect day or night viewing. User-friendly menu has high resolution graphics.

Bluetooth® capable: Pair this unit with a Bluetooth capable phone enables access to TomTom PLUS Services including traffic information, weather data, and more.

Voice guidance: Spoken turn-by-turn directions (in 36 languages and 55 different voices, including celebrity voices) announce exits and streets so you can keep your eyes on the road.

Traffic and weather updates: Optional TomTom PLUS services include real-time traffic information, 5-day weather forecasts and more.

TomTom PLUS Services: With a subscription and a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, you can access TomTom Plus services. Get real time information on traffic congestions, weather conditions, extra downloads like detailed city maps, scenic routes, additional voices, points of interest and much more.

Bob Dole
11-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Damn good price. Bob Dole is having to convince himself he doesn't really need one.

Valiant
11-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Damn good price. Bob Dole is having to convince himself he doesn't really need one.

Just use your BobBob..

pr_capone
11-22-2007, 04:30 PM
It really is a GREAT fu00kin deal. The one I purchaseed was not even for me.... for my mother in law as a christmas prezzie

Guru
11-22-2007, 05:16 PM

Dealing with that inner voice is maddening isn't it?

Bob Dole
11-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Dealing with that inner voice is maddening isn't it?

Yes.

But thankfully it doesn't do that annoying 3rd person shit.

Donger
11-22-2007, 05:32 PM
for my mother in law as a christmas prezzie

I'll buy one for my MiL, if I can get one with really bad software that directs her to drive off the side of a bridge. Do they have that option?

headsnap
11-22-2007, 05:37 PM
Circuit City site closed... :(

Bob Dole
11-22-2007, 07:13 PM
Circuit City site closed... :(

It's back up now.

Guru
11-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Yes.

But thankfully it doesn't do that annoying 3rd person shit.
Lucky for you. :)