PDA

View Full Version : 2 more days, until KU thrashes MU or Im leaving CP.

Ari Chi3fs
11-22-2007, 11:30 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2236/2049974621_d1b5922456.jpg

That's right MUron Mod. 2 more days until you are a sad, sad lot. And a mad lot... I predict Bob Dole to go on a thread deleting spree... oh wait, he already is.

If KU doesnt beat MU, I come and take my crow... then, I will leave Chiefsplanet until 2008. Just to give you MUrons a break from my shit. If they win, they deserve it.

Happy Thanksgiving, regardless.

Mr. Laz
11-22-2007, 11:39 AM
i figure to be gone next week irregardless of who wins.

Jilly
11-22-2007, 11:40 AM

gah...what's the difference between irregardless and regardless??? Don't they mean the same thing? Is irregardless even a word?

Mr. Laz
11-22-2007, 11:41 AM
gah...what's the difference between irregardless and regardless??? Don't they mean the same thing? Is irregardless even a word?
nothing ... yes ... yes

Jilly
11-22-2007, 11:43 AM
nothing ... yes ... yes

"And Jilly once again realizes she has nothing to add..."

Ari Chi3fs
11-22-2007, 11:43 AM
This place will be a ghosttown after the MU KU game and its hype. The Chiefs suck.

I love this place, but I do have a lot of work to do... and less time for distractions.

DaFace
11-22-2007, 11:47 AM
nothing ... yes ... yes

Well...kinda. Some dictionaries include it, but it's basically a contradictory term. It's kind of like a double negative. Essentially, it means "without without regard."

Here's kind of a funny blog post about words like it:

http://www.cracked.com/article_15664_9-words-that-do-not-mean-what-you-think.html

Bowser
11-22-2007, 11:48 AM
runrunpassHootie

Jilly
11-22-2007, 11:49 AM
This place will be a ghosttown after the MU KU game and its hype. The Chiefs suck.

I love this place, but I do have a lot of work to do... and less time for distractions.

we're sorry, Princess. Good luck with all of your "work"

cdcox
11-22-2007, 11:53 AM

The "ir" prefix on irregardless is redundatory.

HypnotizedMonkey
11-22-2007, 11:54 AM
Although it WAS not a word, 'irregardless' is becoming increasingly popular, but I still don't like the word because it doesn't make any sense!
Irregardless of how biased the national media is, KU will kick a$$ and take names! ;)

GO JAYHAWKS!!!!

Skip Towne
11-22-2007, 12:10 PM
This from the Department of Redundancy Department.

keg in kc
11-22-2007, 12:13 PM
You'll be sorely missed.

Whoever you are.

SPchief
11-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Is there a way for both teams to lose?

Bob Dole
11-22-2007, 02:41 PM
Bob Dole didn't delete your 42nd KU themed thread of the month, ****wit. Bob Dole merged your lame-ass "Happy Thanksgiving" with the other 2 "Happy Thanksgiving" topics on the front page.

But thanks for proving yet again that you're a whiny little gunt.

SPchief
11-22-2007, 02:44 PM
Bob Dole seems to be a little cranky today

KC Jones
11-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Bob Dole didn't delete your 42nd KU themed thread of the month, ****wit. Bob Dole merged your lame-ass "Happy Thanksgiving" with the other 2 "Happy Thanksgiving" topics on the front page.

but... but... you added a pie option to my poll. Oh the humanity.

:D

Bob Dole
11-22-2007, 02:50 PM
Bob Dole seems to be a little cranky today

What? You think that shit just magically disappears on holidays?

Some of the people on here just have a gift for bringing out the best in others. Especially when they spout inaccurate shit out their blowhole.

Skip Towne
11-22-2007, 02:52 PM

Yes but he's our whiny little gunt.

SPchief
11-22-2007, 02:54 PM
What? You think that shit just magically disappears on holidays?

Some of the people on here just have a gift for bringing out the best in others. Especially when they spout inaccurate shit out their blowhole.

Be nice Bob Dole, it's Thanksgiving.

Bowser
11-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Be nice Bob Dole, it's Thanksgiving.

Uhhh, he IS being nice.

SPchief
11-22-2007, 02:56 PM
Uhhh, he IS being nice.

I know, I'm really suprised he hasn't banned him yet.

beavis
11-22-2007, 05:03 PM
Yes but he's our whiny little gunt.
This is true. Win or lose, we don't have to claim runrunpasspunt as an MU fan.

StcChief
11-22-2007, 05:38 PM
hope that's a promise.

Mr. Laz
11-22-2007, 05:41 PM
This is true. Win or lose, we don't have to claim runrunpasspunt as an MU fan.
i call for a recount

KcMizzou
11-22-2007, 05:50 PM
"Me! Me! Look at me!!"

Bob Dole
11-22-2007, 05:52 PM
"Me! Me! Look at me!!"

It would be a lot easier if you started a new thread every time you had a thought.

Mr. Laz
11-22-2007, 05:55 PM
"Me! Me! Look at me!!"
you gotta admit, it's gonna get fugly as hell next week no matter what happens.

people are gonna say shite that they shouldn't and will probably regret.

better to have a cool down period and avoid all the acrimony

HonestChieffan
11-22-2007, 05:56 PM
irregardless is ok if you say reredundant

HonestChieffan
again

kstater
you gotta admit, it's gonna get fugly as hell next week no matter what happens.

people are gonna say shite that they shouldn't and will probably regret.

better to have a cool down period and avoid all the acrimony

Don't worry, Frazod will be here as the voice of reason and to mediate.

Mr. Laz
11-22-2007, 05:58 PM
irregardless is ok if you say reredundant
i pretty much just say it now because it bugs so many retarts around this place.

guaranteed to get at 3/4 posts about it every time you say it.

Cochise
11-22-2007, 06:30 PM
If KU doesnt beat MU, I come and take my crow... then, I will leave Chiefsplanet until 2008. Just to give you MUrons a break from my shit. If they win, they deserve it.

To give us a break, or because you are too weak to take your medicine after all you have dished out?

luv
11-22-2007, 06:33 PM
There will be uncontrollable gloating either way. I would say ditto, but I'll enjoy the drama. :redface:

barry_smilez20
11-22-2007, 06:52 PM
lets go manginos

Bowser
11-22-2007, 06:53 PM
lets go to the buffet, manginos

barry_smilez20
11-22-2007, 06:57 PM
he really likes corn dogs

kcfanXIII
11-22-2007, 07:13 PM
most of you wheat-heads think ku is going to roll easy in this game. i've listened all week about how ku is going to kick MIZZOU's ass. it makes me wonder if they've even seen MU play. one thing is certain for kansas; the second you believe the hype, will be the moment of failure. MU is too good for you to just blow out. it will probably be a close game, decided on the final possession. but go ahead, keep thinking it will be an easy victory. i'll be here to say good bye after the game.

i just can't wait to hear the M-I-Z-****-K-U chants.

Lzen
11-22-2007, 07:20 PM
To give us a break, or because you are too weak to take your medicine after all you have dished out?

C'mon, dude. He said he would come back to eat crow and then leave. Besides, what if KU wins? Will you MU fans really want to be around with some of the more obnoxious fans on the KU side? I will try to be respectful. But I'm sure there will be fans that aren't. And if MU wins, I'm sure there will be plenty of obnoxious and unbearable MU fans.

Lzen
11-22-2007, 07:22 PM
most of you wheat-heads think ku is going to roll easy in this game. i've listened all week about how ku is going to kick MIZZOU's ass. it makes me wonder if they've even seen MU play. one thing is certain for kansas; the second you believe the hype, will be the moment of failure. MU is too good for you to just blow out. it will probably be a close game, decided on the final possession. but go ahead, keep thinking it will be an easy victory. i'll be here to say good bye after the game.

i just can't wait to hear the M-I-Z-****-K-U chants.

I think you are only hearing the idiots because that's what you want to hear. Kind of like that whiny fan earlier this week that claimed MU gets no national media respect. Hell, a lot of them are picking MU to win. Jesse Palmer on ESPNU picks MU, all the guys on CSTV picked MU. Personally, I think either team could win and it won't be a blowout either way.

NCarlsCorner2
11-22-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm just glad that the Jayhawks are finally getting to play a team with a winning record.ROFL

Lzen
11-22-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm just glad that the Jayhawks are finally getting to play a team with a winning record.ROFL

If you had any smarts, you would realize that KU has played teams with winning records. But whatever. I hope MU players and coaches takes KU as lightly.

KcMizzou
11-22-2007, 07:32 PM
If you had any smarts, you would realize that KU has played teams with winning records. But whatever. I hope MU players and coaches takes KU as lightly.Don't count on it. :p

Bob Dole
11-22-2007, 07:34 PM
Personally, I think either team could win and it won't be a blowout either way.

The only way there's going to be a blowout is if someone jabs Mangino with an icepick.

Bowser
11-22-2007, 07:35 PM
The only way there's going to be a blowout is if someone jabs Mangino with an icepick.

LMAO

kcfanXIII
11-22-2007, 07:41 PM
I think you are only hearing the idiots because that's what you want to hear. Kind of like that whiny fan earlier this week that claimed MU gets no national media respect. Hell, a lot of them are picking MU to win. Jesse Palmer on ESPNU picks MU, all the guys on CSTV picked MU. Personally, I think either team could win and it won't be a blowout either way.

meh, maybe. and as for the media, i don't buy into who picks who, it just doesn't bother me. picking a game is a crap shoot for those guys. i feel since i've seen both kansas and missouri more than just on a highlight reel, i'm better qualified to make the pick. but since i'm a mizzou fan, i'm not totally unbiased. what i was sayin is don't get caught up in the hype and start predicting a blow out. that should be like the playoffs for the chiefs... no one should even be thinking about it, let alone posting about it.

seriously, good luck to ku, i hope this game is a good one, irregardless of the eventual winner. obviously i want MU to win, but i'm not gonna be all pissed and storm out of the planet if KU wins

Lzen
11-22-2007, 07:51 PM
meh, maybe. and as for the media, i don't buy into who picks who, it just doesn't bother me. picking a game is a crap shoot for those guys. i feel since i've seen both kansas and missouri more than just on a highlight reel, i'm better qualified to make the pick. but since i'm a mizzou fan, i'm not totally unbiased. what i was sayin is don't get caught up in the hype and start predicting a blow out. that should be like the playoffs for the chiefs... no one should even be thinking about it, let alone posting about it.

seriously, good luck to ku, i hope this game is a good one, irregardless of the eventual winner. obviously i want MU to win, but i'm not gonna be all pissed and storm out of the planet if KU wins

That's fair and I agree with you. Well, except for the wanting MU to win part. ;)

Al Bundy
11-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Well.. I was starting to get on the "root for KU" bandwagon, but this thread has made me change my mind. I will go back to not caring and hoping you get your break until 2008 that it sounds like you need.

KC_Connection
11-22-2007, 08:45 PM
We're going to the 'ship, so you don't have to worry about leaving.

Ari Chi3fs
11-22-2007, 10:32 PM
C'mon, dude. He said he would come back to eat crow and then leave. Besides, what if KU wins? Will you MU fans really want to be around with some of the more obnoxious fans on the KU side? I will try to be respectful. But I'm sure there will be fans that aren't. And if MU wins, I'm sure there will be plenty of obnoxious and unbearable MU fans.

Right, besides, Ill be here and lurk, but just no more mindless drivel. I have gone a bit over the edge these last couple of weeks due to the rivalry.

Its truly a blessing for both KU and MU on the recruiting front, especially this HUGE game at ARROWHEAD... in front of the ENTIRE nation.

This is huge for both programs.

But to be truthful, I would trade the Jayhawks 11-0 record for 0-11 if it meant the Chiefs could win a superbowl. That is what I want most of all.

But, either way, its all a good time.

If KU does win, I'll not be as ridiculous as I have been building up to this.

anyway, hope everyone had a great day with their families.

KcMizzou
11-22-2007, 10:36 PM
Right, besides, Ill be here and lurk, but just no more mindless drivel. I have gone a bit over the edge these last couple of weeks due to the rivalry.

Its truly a blessing for both KU and MU on the recruiting front, especially this HUGE game at ARROWHEAD... in front of the ENTIRE nation.

This is huge for both programs.

But to be truthful, I would trade the Jayhawks 11-0 record for 0-11 if it meant the Chiefs could win a superbowl. That is what I want most of all.

But, either way, its all a good time.

If KU does win, I'll not be as ridiculous as I have been building up to this.

anyway, hope everyone had a great day with their families.Eh, I don't blame you for getting a little wound up...

This only happens once a century or so... :)

Good luck, man... may the best team win.

supercoupe91
11-22-2007, 11:55 PM
In other news, Sam Bradford is back and Oklahoma will probably win the South again.

Yawn.

petegz28
11-23-2007, 12:06 AM

That's right MUron Mod. 2 more days until you are a sad, sad lot. And a mad lot... I predict Bob Dole to go on a thread deleting spree... oh wait, he already is.

See you next year!

supercoupe91
11-23-2007, 12:42 AM
In other news, Sam Bradford is back and Oklahoma will probably win the South again.

Yawn.

Ari Chi3fs
11-23-2007, 01:16 AM

ROFL that was funny.

Ari Chi3fs
11-23-2007, 01:20 AM
I know, I'm really suprised he hasn't banned him yet.

ban? for what? Being a KU fan?

QuikSsurfer
11-23-2007, 01:52 AM

We will miss you.

Demonpenz
11-23-2007, 01:53 AM
he will be back once the new goo goo dolls hits stores

KcMizzou
11-23-2007, 01:57 AM
he will be back once the new goo goo dolls hits storesI can't wait to hear some Dave Matthews from the KU tailgate's at Arrowhead.

I expect many Izod polo shirts with popped collars.

Demonpenz
11-23-2007, 02:00 AM
I can't wait to hear some Dave Matthews from the KU tailgate's at Arrowhead.

I expect many Izod polo shirts with popped collars.

ehh. There will be those dueche bags on both sides. I live close to the staduim and plan on walking over. I will be the guy with an american flag duster and a boom box playing master of puppets

KcMizzou
11-23-2007, 02:01 AM
ehh. There will be those dueche bags on both sides. I live close to the staduim and plan on walking over. I will be the guy with an american flag duster and a boom box playing master of puppetsI'll keep an eye out for ya. ;)

Demonpenz
11-23-2007, 02:04 AM
I am nervous about this game. It reminds me of my semi gay friend who is a male. He never ever hits on chick he landed a girl that was pretty good and didn't have lice or anything. So know he brags about how he bagged this girl. I am like hey you never even cared about girls until now

KcMizzou
11-23-2007, 02:06 AM
I am nervous about this game. It reminds me of my semi gay friend who is a male. He never ever hits on chick he landed a girl that was pretty good and didn't have lice or anything. So know he brags about how he bagged this girl. I am like hey you never even cared about girls until nowI'm confused... was that friend a KU fan?

Demonpenz
11-23-2007, 02:09 AM
I'm confused... was that friend a KU fan?

KU fans didn't give a shit about football until they were good. Now if they win I won't hear the end of it. My friend never tried to score with chicks and he nailed a solid 7, now he thinks he is cock.

KcMizzou
11-23-2007, 02:14 AM
KU fans didn't give a shit about football until they were good. Now if they win I won't hear the end of it. My friend never tried to score with chicks and he nailed a solid 7, now he thinks he is cock.Yeah, I gotcha... same thing.

It's Mizzou's job to put an end to all this madness.

Daniel, Maclin, Coffman, Temple and Rucker will be up to the task.

Demonpenz
11-23-2007, 02:21 AM
my mom had martin rucker as a student in second grade. Go rucker so my mom will be happy

Ari Chi3fs
11-23-2007, 03:02 AM
KU fans didn't give a shit about football until they were good. Now if they win I won't hear the end of it. My friend never tried to score with chicks and he nailed a solid 7, now he thinks he is cock.

Dude, before last year, when was the last time a KU football game was even on TV?

Last year watching KU vs Toledo, my son goes, "Dad, KU has a football team, too?"

"Yes, son. They just rarely show KU football on t.v."

:shake:

KcMizzou
11-23-2007, 03:07 AM
Dude, before last year, when was the last time a KU football game was even on TV?

Last year watching KU vs Toledo, my son goes, "Dad, KU has a football team, too?"

:shake:And suddenly, you're Big Timers.

Hell, dude... enjoy it.

No sense in gettin' all crazy though...

You wouldn't have to set yourself up for a loss, if you'd just enjoy the fact that your team's kicking ass.

Even if Mizzou takes you down... you've had an amazing season.

KC_Connection
11-23-2007, 03:19 AM
And suddenly, you're Big Timers.

Hell, dude... enjoy it.

No sense in gettin' all crazy though...

You wouldn't have to set yourself up for a loss, if you'd just enjoy the fact that your team's kicking ass.

Even if Mizzou takes you down... you've had an amazing season.
We won't lose.

KC_Connection
11-23-2007, 03:20 AM
BTW, I believe I will cheer for Missouri over Oklahoma/Texas if the unthinkable happens. It would pretty much assure KU of a BCS bowl if they were to win the Big 12 championship.

WilliamTheIrish
11-23-2007, 08:15 AM
A preemptive "I'm leaving if..." thread? LMAO

Ari, you should eat a lump of coal. I'll bet you'd shit out a diamond you're so uptight.

WilliamTheIrish
11-23-2007, 08:17 AM

:shake:

You live in Lee's Slummitt. Take him to a f'ing game. You can google directions to "The big concrete thingy nobody uses till this season on the KU campus". ;)

Mr. Laz
11-23-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm confused... was that friend a KU fan?
don't start Tigger boy

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/8077/tigerman8ozpu8.jpg

gblowfish
11-23-2007, 12:05 PM
What exactly equals a "thrasing?"

I'm sure it will be defined as winning by "one" or more.

Lzen
11-23-2007, 12:12 PM
What exactly equals a "thrasing?"

I'm sure it will be defined as winning by "one" or more.

That's funny. I have tried to nail this down several times but to no avail. I remember few Tiger fans claiming that MU would blow out KU. I have asked in a few different threads and haven't really gotten a response from the people who were making those claims.

Cochise
11-23-2007, 12:19 PM
That's funny. I have tried to nail this down several times but to no avail. I remember few Tiger fans claiming that MU would blow out KU. I have asked in a few different threads and haven't really gotten a response from the people who were making those claims.

Those arrogant MU fans, at it again.

Brock
11-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Well, with this "fraud" of a team MU is playing against, I'd say anything less than a 10 point win would be a little embarrassing.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
11-23-2007, 02:34 PM
Up here in Canada - any of these redundancy issues are managed through the Department of Redundancy Department.

Bwana
11-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Bump :evil:

QuikSsurfer
11-24-2007, 08:25 PM
lol

Ari Chi3fs
11-24-2007, 08:42 PM
Don't worry. I'm not a welcher.

I would be back in time to root against MU in their BCS bowl game.

Der Flöprer
11-24-2007, 09:45 PM
Don't worry. I'm not a welcher.

I would be back in time to root against MU in their BCS bowl game.

Kansas losing this game may just put them in the Rose Bowl. Provided MU can beat OU next week. Would you root for MU to win if it meant the difference between the Sun Bowl and the Rose Bowl?

Ari Chi3fs
11-24-2007, 10:51 PM
Ok. **** You MUrons.

**** You Chase Daniel.
**** You Jeremy Macklin.
**** You Gary Pinkel.
**** You Norm Stewart.
**** You Frazod.
**** You Columbia Missouri.

You guys have one helluva football team. You kicked KUs ass. It completely sucked.

Im a HUGE Oklahoma fan next week, because the Gold and Black makes me puke.

Was that classy enough?

Ill be back first part of January, to root against you bastards. Man, I hate Mizzou.

FAX
11-24-2007, 10:55 PM
I'll miss you, Mr. RunRunPassPunt.

Could you pick up some Triscuits while you're out?

FAX

cdcox
11-24-2007, 10:58 PM

Wouldn't have it any other way :thumb:. That's the way it should be.

CupidStunt
11-24-2007, 10:59 PM
Kansas losing this game may just put them in the Rose Bowl.

LMAO LMAO

That's a pipe dream for KU fans.

The BCS won't want any part of Kansas after that abortion.

Bwana
11-24-2007, 11:00 PM
Well, at least you have the balls to back your word, unlike the Welch brothers, gochiefs and that douchbag Hootie. See you in about a month.

Al Bundy
11-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Bye Runrunpasspunt. At least you didn't welch on your bet.

crazycoffey
11-24-2007, 11:06 PM
don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

blueballs
11-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Rerun changed his name to RunRunPassPunt
please let it be true that moron is gone

Adept Havelock
11-24-2007, 11:27 PM
Ok. **** You MUrons.

**** You Chase Daniel.
**** You Jeremy Macklin.
**** You Gary Pinkel.
**** You Norm Stewart.
**** You Frazod.

You guys have one helluva football team. You kicked KUs ass. It completely sucked.

Was that classy enough?

Ill be back first part of January, to root against you bastards. Man, I hate Mizzou.

Nice to see you keep your word when you give it. Unlike several others...

Sure-Oz
11-24-2007, 11:28 PM
Ok. **** You MUrons.

**** You Chase Daniel.
**** You Jeremy Macklin.
**** You Gary Pinkel.
**** You Norm Stewart.
**** You Frazod.

Was that classy enough?

Atleast you werent a sore loser saying Mizzou would get owned if KU didnt have jitters. :rolleyes:

siberian khatru
11-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Ok. **** You MUrons.

**** You Chase Daniel.
**** You Jeremy Macklin.
**** You Gary Pinkel.
**** You Norm Stewart.
**** You Frazod.

Was that classy enough?

That's actually a good post. Full of bile but no sour grapes -- exactly how I want a KU fan to respond to this, because it's how I'd react if I had lost.

:thumb:

KC_Connection
11-24-2007, 11:46 PM
Atleast you werent a sore loser saying Mizzou would get owned if KU didnt have jitters. :rolleyes:
That's actually a good excuse. I'll use that one.

StcChief
11-24-2007, 11:49 PM
so is this MF RunRunPassPut (aka Ari Chiefs) gone now.

F him and KU

Frazod
11-25-2007, 12:37 AM
Ok. **** You MUrons.

**** You Chase Daniel.
**** You Jeremy Macklin.
**** You Gary Pinkel.
**** You Norm Stewart.
**** You Frazod.

Was that classy enough?

F#ck you back, LOSER. May you carry the pain of this loss until your dying day. 4321

And remember, I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing AT YOU.

What a wonderful game - to experience it in person - beyond words.

KcMizzou
11-25-2007, 12:38 AM
Ok. **** You MUrons.

**** You Chase Daniel.
**** You Jeremy Macklin.
**** You Gary Pinkel.
**** You Norm Stewart.
**** You Frazod.

Was that classy enough?

Ill be back first part of January, to root against you bastards. Man, I hate Mizzou.Scoreboard, bitch.

petegz28
11-25-2007, 12:39 AM
Scoreboard, bitch.

Yeah...what he said!!!

:)

Frazod
11-25-2007, 12:41 AM
We won't lose.

And YOU.

Guess you're not going to the 'ship, are you?

Eat a dick and die, loser. 4321

Frazod
11-25-2007, 12:43 AM
To the rest of you KU types (other than Skip, who hopefully died of a massive coronary in front of his TV), congratulations on a good season and hard fought game. I'm glad we came out on top. Wish us luck next week.

And Roy, I look forward to that picture of you in your nice new Mizzou shirt. :)

KC_Connection
11-25-2007, 12:45 AM
And YOU.

Guess you're not going to the 'ship, are you?

Eat a dick and die, loser. 4321
Weren't you ignoring me? I suppose I had a greater effect on you than I first thought. LMAO

Frazod
11-25-2007, 12:47 AM
Scoreboard, bitch.

Sorry we didn't run into each tonight, dude. But boy, it sure was great being there. :thumb:

KcMizzou
11-25-2007, 12:51 AM
Sorry we didn't run into each tonight, dude. But boy, it sure was great being there. :thumb:Yeah, the guys I went with kinda had plans of their own. I'm sorry we couldn't meet up.

I've gotta say , though... I was impressed by the fans on both sides.

Good sportsmanship all around.

The Beakers seemed to vanish pretty quick after that safety, though.

Frazod
11-25-2007, 12:55 AM
Yeah, the guys I went with kinda had plans of their own. I'm sorry we couldn't meet up.

I've gotta say , though... I was impressed by the fans on both sides.

Good sportsmanship all around.

The Beakers seemed to vanish pretty quick after that safety, though.

Yeah, I really only saw a couple of heated exchanges, and nothing came of either one of them.

And yeah, the blue was out of there quicker than a tidy-bowl flush. :D

Nzoner
11-25-2007, 01:45 AM
Yeah, I really only saw a couple of heated exchanges, and nothing came of either one of them

So I get back to st joe and stop in at one of the bars I frequent and within 20 minutes there's a major brawl,so I grab my margarita and watch as tables and chairs and people are knocked over etc and just as it's calming down a bitches fight breaks out.

I look at one of my buddies and say,"hell I went to Arrrowhead tonight expecting to see something close to this and have to wait till I get home to see people knocking the shit outta each other."

Cochise
11-25-2007, 03:45 AM
I loved that after the safety, the entire KU side of the stadium emptied, instantly. It was like they were never there to begin with.

petegz28
11-25-2007, 08:22 AM
I loved that after the safety, the entire KU side of the stadium emptied, instantly. It was like they were never there to begin with.

did you see the hunk of endzone in Reesing's facemask?

StcChief
11-25-2007, 09:42 AM
The F KU reigned supreme in Wentzville.... not a beaker in sight.

GoHuge
11-25-2007, 11:36 AM
I didn't have a dog in the fight, but I was glad not to hear about any police incidents before, during, and after the game. I was a little scared one idiot would start something and sometimes that is all it takes. I found myself rooting for both teams throughout the game. All week long I was hearing about how many more KU fans would be there over MU. To me on TV it seemed like there was more or maybe just much louder MU fans at the game. It was a little hard to tell just by looking on TV. The black out thing really made it look like an even crowd.

I had people trying to bet me on the game and I had no idea of what to expect. I hate not betting an unrealistic color blind homer, but with what we knew before the game I just couldn't do it.

I hope Mizzou smashes OU for the Big 12 Championship. They've seen them once and that should help. If they do that they should be playing for it all. Good luck Tigers!! This whole thing with KU losing makes the BCS look really silly. We really need a playoff and this year proves it. How do you decide which two loss team should be playing for it all. I hate thinking about pollsters making this decision. It should be played out on the field!

King_Chief_Fan
11-25-2007, 12:00 PM
I doubt Arrowhead will ever experience anything like that from the Chiefs for some time to come. How exciting that was.

To all you GayHawk fans...............now you know who is your daddyROFL

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 12:02 PM

It was quick. After all, it was Fallujah in America.

El Jefe
11-25-2007, 12:12 PM

That was hilarious, KU got dominated that entire game, Mizzou looked real good especially Daniels he was accurate. I see Mizzou losing to Oklahoma again and the BUCKEYES sliding in to play WV.

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 12:31 PM
Come on back ari. I still luv ya.

stumppy
11-25-2007, 12:51 PM
F#ck you back, LOSER. May you carry the pain of this loss until your dying day. 4321

And remember, I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing AT YOU.

ROFL

What fraz said. X2

Fairplay
11-25-2007, 01:08 PM

I pity the poor KU fans being in hearing distance of you at the game. lol

Sure-Oz
11-25-2007, 01:23 PM
That's actually a good excuse. I'll use that one.
arrowheadhawk already has that one, the game must've been too big for KU apparently, wtf ever

KChiefs1
11-25-2007, 01:54 PM

http://www.missouritigers.com/images/north_champs/merry_christmas_sm.jpg

Cochise
11-25-2007, 04:30 PM
Ok. **** You MUrons.

**** You Chase Daniel.
**** You Jeremy Macklin.
**** You Gary Pinkel.
**** You Norm Stewart.
**** You Frazod.

Was that classy enough?

Us > you

Have a nice vacation :D

PBJ

KcMizzou
11-25-2007, 04:36 PM
Us > you

Have a nice vacation :D

PBJAri just got completely owned.

He was the biggest KU shit talker on the board leading up to this game... and he deserves every bit of the pain.

I like ya, Ari... but God damn, did you ever have this coming.

gblowfish
11-25-2007, 04:47 PM
I was there last night. Had a seat with three of my best buds in the world. We were in the gold section in the west end zone, for some reason, on the KU half of the stadium.

To me, the difference was two field goals. If KU hits those, it's a different ball game and different strategy. Doesn't mean KU would have won, just means both teams would have had a different approach in the 4th Quarter.

I've been waiting my entire adult life for the Tigers to be great. They've had good teams, but not like this. When I was in school they went to bowls all four years I was there. I had classes with Phil Bradley, Kellen Winslow, Eric Wright, James Wilder and other great players.

But last night was one I'll remember forever. I can't tell you how beautiful it was at the end of the game when the west half of the stadium was EMPTY, and the East half was jumping up an down in Black and Gold celebrating.

Truly a beautiful sight to behold.

No matter what happens from here on out, the chance of another MU/KU game meaning this much will be improbable, but wouldn't it be great if both teams played again next year for the Big 12 North? That would be awesome.

The Tigers win makes up for 1960, if you want to count back that far. KU will get their shot for revenge next year. Same bat time, same bat channel.

KcMizzou
11-25-2007, 04:49 PM
I was there last night. Had a seat with three of my best buds in the world. We were in the gold section in the west end zone, for some reason, on the KU half of the stadium.

To me, the difference was two field goals. If KU hits those, it's a different ball game and different strategy. Doesn't meak KU would have won, just means both teams would have had a different approach in the 4th Quarter.

I've been waiting my entire adult life for the Tigers to be great. They've had good teams, but not like this. When I was in school they went to bowls all four years I was there. I had classes with Phil Bradley, Kellen Winslow, Eric Wright, James Wilder and other great players.

But last night was one I'll remember forever. I can't tell you how beautiful it was at the end of the game when the west half of the stadium was EMPTY, and the East half was jumping up an down in Black and Gold celebrating.

Truly a beautiful sight to behold.

No matter what happens from here on out, the chance of another MU/KU game meaning this much will be improbable, but wouldn't it be great if both teams played again next year for the Big 12 North? That would be awesome.

The Tigers win makes up for 1960, if you want to count back that far. KU will get their shot for revenge next year. Same bat time, same bat channel.It finally, really is... a great time to be a Tiger.

Cochise
11-25-2007, 04:51 PM
Really, we won the biggest game these two schools will probably ever play against each other. No matter what happens we'll always have that.

We won the biggest game between us in the sport that matters.

KcMizzou
11-25-2007, 04:51 PM
Really, we won the biggest game these two schools will probably ever play against each other. No matter what happens we'll always have that.

We won the biggest game between us in the sport that matters.LIFETIME braggin' rights.

Cochise
11-25-2007, 04:54 PM
LIFETIME braggin' rights.

Executing their miracle season was quite satisfying.

I have to admit, when we went up 21-0 at the start of the second half, I wondered if Ari was still in the building or if he'd gone to start his vacation early.

stumppy
11-25-2007, 04:57 PM

ROFL
Couldn't have happened to a better person.

Good riddance.ROFL

Cochise
11-25-2007, 05:05 PM
I move that a mod change Ari's name to GoMizzou

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Executing their miracle season was quite satisfying.

I have to admit, when we went up 21-0 at the start of the second half, I wondered if Ari was still in the building or if he'd gone to start his vacation early.

Ari didn't go to the game. I'm trying to think of any of the big KU talkers on this board that actually went.

Ari-no
Skip- no way. Travel 500 miles for this? (Frazod came from Chicago.)
Ree-run- pfft.
ROYC- no

Hell I went and I'm not a fan either team.

KcMizzou
11-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Ari didn't go to the game. I'm trying to think of any of the big KU talkers on this board that actually went.

Ari-no
Ree-run- pfft.
ROYC- no

Hell I went and I'm not a fan either team.That explains why I didn't run into any obnoxious KU fans.

:p

Skip Towne
11-25-2007, 05:34 PM

Ari-no
Ree-run- pfft.
ROYC- no

I wasn't aware of William's law. You know, how you must go to the games to be a "real" fan. GFY William. I've been to plenty of games but I don't go anymore. I hope that's OK with you. BTW, you're hanging around with Saul too much. You're nearly as dumb as he is.

gblowfish
11-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Friend of mine from St. Louis sent me a link to a really good slide show from the St. Louis Post Dispatch. Mostly Mizzou offense pics, because, hey, it's St. Louis...

http://www.stltoday.com/mds/sports/html/802

My personal fave from the slide show is attached:

KcMizzou
11-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Friend of mine from St. Louis sent me a link to a really good slide show from the St. Louis Post Dispatch. Mostly Mizzou offense pics, because, hey, it's St. Louis...

http://www.stltoday.com/mds/sports/html/802

My personal fave from the slide show is attached:Perfect.

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 05:45 PM
I wasn't aware of William's law. You know, how you must go to the games to be a "real" fan. GFY William. I've been to plenty of games but I don't go anymore. I hope that's OK with you. BTW, you're hanging around with Saul too much. You're nearly as dumb as he is.

Well hello there GoSkip, you coward. You're too big a pussy to go see the biggest game in 30 years? Was it too cold? 500 miles too far for a big fan like you travel? You're no fan. You're a f'ing poser. Hell Ree_run would have flown you to the game on his back he loves you so much.
But I guess being alone, and lonely has it's benefits. Nobody has to listen to you b*tch during the long drive. But we're not so lucky here. This place allows red clay eating, wall fishing, Dtv installers with a sheepskin degree in psych.

Happy holidays,poseur

Skip Towne
11-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Well hello there GoSkip, you coward. You're too big a pussy to go see the biggest game in 30 years? Was it too cold? 500 miles too far for a big fan like you travel? You're no fan. You're a f'ing poser. Hell Ree_run would have flown you to the game on his back he loves you so much.
But I guess being alone, and lonely has it's benefits. Nobody has to listen to you b*tch during the long drive. But we're not so lucky here. This place allows red clay eating, wall fishing, Dtv installers with a sheepskin degree in psych.

Happy holidays,poseur
I was going to Big 8 games before you were born. Speaking of cowards, why is your rep turned off? Bawk Bawk. Where were you the other night when your shit team was being eviscerated by some rinky dink BB team? You suck and your shit school sucks. Your going to games doesn't change that.

Thrillhouse
11-25-2007, 05:51 PM

Happy holidays,poseur

I'm a fan of neither team, but all of your posts are only intended to troll the KU folk around here. Do you have some sort of inferiority complex? Why not talk about KSU heading into next season? You're some big man beating a dog when it's down.

gblowfish
11-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Can....you feel....the love...tonight...

kstater
11-25-2007, 05:52 PM

Happy holidays,poseur

Come on man that's a little over the top. A lot of people, myself included, don't have the disposable income to go to these games. It costs quite a bit of money to travel to a game in Kansas City. Just because some people don't go to a lot of games, doesn't make them less of a fan.

Thrillhouse
11-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Come on man that's a little over the top. A lot of people, myself included, don't have the disposable income to go to these games. It costs quite a bit of money to travel to a game in Kansas City. Just because some people don't go to a lot of games, doesn't make them less of a fan.

He's just trolling. Trying to rub salt in the wound. When your team blows you have to find some way to get your kicks.

KcMizzou
11-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Can....you feel....the love...tonight...Not sure about the love... but I'm basking in the glory.

:mizzou:PBJ:mizzou:

StcChief
11-25-2007, 05:55 PM
I move that a mod change Ari's name to GoMizzouagreed after RunRunPassGunt sent this PM

Latest Reputation Received 32494 points total
Thread Date Posted By Comment
2 more days, until KU t... 11-25-2007 02:13 AM RunRunPassPunt :KU: :KU: :KU: .....many more beaks deleted

Cochise
11-25-2007, 05:57 PM
I have a sig for the first time ever

Skip Towne
11-25-2007, 06:03 PM
He's just trolling. Trying to rub salt in the wound. When your team blows you have to find some way to get your kicks.
Yeah, I know it. He's been a whiny little bitch since he came to the realization that the Snyder era is over.

KcMizzou
11-25-2007, 06:04 PM
I have a sig for the first time everRep!

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:18 PM
I was going to Big 8 games before you were born. Speaking of cowards, why is your rep turned off? Bawk Bawk. Where were you the other night when your shit team was being eviscerated by some rinky dink BB team? You suck and your shit school sucks. Your going to games doesn't change that.

You lying sack of Oklahoma shit. You run that alligator mouth of your all damn day, but it can't cover your canary ass. Big fan can't find the time to go to a game in what 40 years now?
And you can take your rep and shove it up your starfish. Rep means nothing to me. So feel free to 'rep' to you black hearts content asshat. As far as I know, you don't need rep turned on to leave a message. But, being the complete candy ass you are, you'd rather leave me a note instead of saying it right out here in the open. That's what pussies like you do.

Again happy holidays, posuer.

Cochise
11-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Grandpa Simpson, er, Skip is cute when he's butthurt.

Skip Towne
11-25-2007, 06:24 PM
You lying sack of Oklahoma shit. You run that alligator mouth of your all damn day, but it can't cover your canary ass. Big fan can't find the time to go to a game in what 40 years now?
And you can take your rep and shove it up your starfish. Rep means nothing to me. So feel free to 'rep' to you black hearts content asshat. As far as I know, you don't need rep turned on to leave a message. But, being the complete candy ass you are, you'd rather leave me a note instead of saying it right out here in the open. That's what pussies like you do.

Again happy holidays, posuer.
Going to games has nothing to do with fandom you idiot ass. You're an internet tough guy. All blow and no go. So, like I said, GFY you coward.

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:27 PM
I'm a fan of neither team, but all of your posts are only intended to troll the KU folk around here. Do you have some sort of inferiority complex? Why not talk about KSU heading into next season? You're some big man beating a dog when it's down.

Not that it's a matter to you, but since your new I'll explain. Apparently, on Thanksgiving, I was called a coward by skip because I wasn't on here while KSU was playing ( and losing) to George Mason. It was Thanksgiving. I was with my 11 brothers and sisters and 44 nieces and nephews. Now normally, i don't let the old curmudgeon piss me off, but in this case, he's getting what he's deserved. He's a lonely, cheerless, miserable, heavy hearted, goat felching, wretched c*cksucker. Claims to be Mr. Big fan since the days Jim Thorpe. And today, he's getting what comes around when it goes around.

Good enough? Do you need a link?

Thrillhouse
11-25-2007, 06:28 PM
Not that it's a matter to you, but since your new I'll explain. Apparently, on Thanksgiving, I was called a coward by skip because I wasn't on here while KSU was playing ( and losing) to George Mason. It was Thanksgiving. I was with my 11 brothers and sisters and 44 nieces and nephews. Now normally, i don't let the old curmudgeon piss me off, but in this case, he's getting what he's deserved. He's a lonely, cheerless, miserable, heavy hearted, goat felching, wretched c*cksucker. Claims to be Mr. Big fan since the days Jim Thorpe. And today, he's getting what comes around when it goes around.

Good enough? Do you need a link?

You also started an entire thread dedicated to KU fans on ANOTHER forum.

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:31 PM

I realize that. But Skip gets especially angry around the holidays when he's alone. I suppose it's his rather pathetic attempt to strike out at those of us who actually have folks who care about us.

As I said, he ran his mouth, I ran mine back.

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:32 PM
You also started an entire thread dedicated to KU fans on ANOTHER forum.

And?

Thrillhouse
11-25-2007, 06:33 PM
And?

ROFL F'n moron.

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:34 PM
ROFL F'n moron.

I'm sorry. Was it your mother that brutally attacked by the bad, bad Mizzou fans?

Skip Towne
11-25-2007, 06:35 PM
I realize that. But Skip gets especially angry around the holidays when he's alone. I suppose it's his rather pathetic attempt to strike out at those of us who actually have folks who care about us.

As I said, he ran his mouth, I ran mine back.
No, you are the guy who started the "must go to the games to be a fan" shit. You've been mouthing off for a couple of weeks now. I guess that happens when your teams go to shit.

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Going to games has nothing to do with fandom you idiot ass. You're an internet tough guy. All blow and no go. So, like I said, GFY you coward.

Of course it doesn't. Especially when you're a poser. Pussy.

Oh Noes!!!! skip demands I turn on my rep. What a f'ing dickhole.

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:38 PM
No, you are the guy who started the "must go to the games to be a fan" shit. You've been mouthing off for a couple of weeks now. I guess that happens when your teams go to shit.

You're a poser. I'm sorry I had lots of family to spend the day with on Thanksgiving. And I can understand your bitterness when you black heart is stuck in Tulsa all alone.

maybe Reerun can take you to the zoo.

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:39 PM
Grandpa Simpson, er, Skip is cute when he's butthurt.

LMAO

Saulbadguy
11-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Cool.

Thrillhouse
11-25-2007, 06:43 PM
I'm sorry. Was it your mother that brutally attacked by the bad, bad Mizzou fans?

If she was, I'm sure you'd make a thread about it.

Skip Towne
11-25-2007, 06:44 PM
You're a poser. I'm sorry I had lots of family to spend the day with on Thanksgiving. And I can understand your bitterness when you black heart is stuck in Tulsa all alone.

maybe Reerun can take you to the zoo.
Why are you making shit up? You seem to be the liar. I have brothers and a sister nearby. But I don't have 9 brothers like you have. Weren't your folks smart enough to know what was causing that?

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:46 PM

Care to link that bolded part? You delrious, unhinged sigmoid colon, I've been nothing complimentary of KU since they beat KSU in Manhattan. Try again poseur.

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:47 PM
If she was, I'm sure you'd make a thread about it.

Well I guess you've learned something today. if it doesn't concern you, stay out of it.

Saulbadguy
11-25-2007, 06:48 PM

Ari-no
Ree-run- pfft.
ROYC- no

I can understand a few of them not going. ROY is stupid and probably poor, and Skip, he is frail and old.

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Why are you making shit up? You seem to be the liar. I have brothers and a sister nearby. But I don't have 9 brothers like you have. Weren't your folks smart enough to know what was causing that?

The you should visit them and ask them why you're such an old wrinkled asshole on this board.
I have 6 brothers. 5 sisters. Of course they knew what caused it. But we were so damn good looking, they had to have more.

Skip Towne
11-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Care to link that bolded part? You delrious, unhinged sigmoid colon, I've been nothing complimentary of KU since they beat KSU in Manhattan. Try again poseur.
Uh, the "big concrete thingy". Duh.

kstater
11-25-2007, 06:51 PM
I can understand a few of them not going. ROY is stupid and probably poor, and Skip, he is frail and old.

WTF is up with bashing people because they don't make a lot of money?

WilliamTheIrish

I don't think skip wanted to leave his 'rep' home alone.

Thrillhouse
Well I guess you've learned something today. if it doesn't concern you, stay out of it.

The irony of this post.

Skip Towne
The you should visit them and ask them why you're such an old wrinkled asshole on this board.
I have 6 brothers. 5 sisters. Of course they knew what caused it. But we were so damn good looking, they had to have more.
Yeah, that must be it.

Skip Towne
11-25-2007, 06:52 PM
The irony of this post.
Hahahahahaha!!!! Exactly!!!!!

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:52 PM
WTF is up with bashing people because they don't make a lot of money?

Who has done that? I'm bashing a person because he needs to be knocked down several pegs. I can't help it if skip gets the gov't cheese.

kstater
11-25-2007, 06:54 PM
Who has done that? I'm bashing a person because he needs to be knocked down several pegs. I can't help it if skip gets the gov't cheese.

Was referring to Saul's post.

Skip Towne
You're 5'6" aren't you?

WilliamTheIrish
Sweet! Skip gets a reacharound from a newb. Always a cute sight. Thrill, can you show the social worker the place on the teddy bear where skipped touched you?

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:55 PM
You're 5'6" aren't you?

From the guy who lives for 'rep'. Priceless.

Thrillhouse
11-25-2007, 06:55 PM
Hahahahahaha!!!! Exactly!!!!!

Seriously. I couldn't have hacked into his account and made him look like more of a f'n moron than he just did. Wow. Just wow.

kstater
11-25-2007, 06:56 PM
Sweet! Skip gets a reacharound from a newb. Always a cute sight. Thrill, can you show the social worker the place on the teddy bear where skipped touched you?

ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Seriously. I couldn't have hacked into his account and made him look like more of a f'n moron than he just did. Wow. Just wow.

I see skip really has a new 'boy'.

Skip Towne
11-25-2007, 06:58 PM
From the guy who lives for 'rep'. Priceless.
I've suspected for a long time that you were a "little man". Good night, Napoleon.

Thrillhouse
11-25-2007, 06:59 PM
5'6"? Do they let you get on the rides at Worlds of Fun or do you just stick to the bumper cars?

Skip Towne
11-25-2007, 07:00 PM
Yeah, beware of that William, he's a mean one.

Thrillhouse
11-25-2007, 07:02 PM
KSU hasn't been very good this year, but William still manages to keep a smile on his face.

http://photos.igougo.com/photos/journal_photos/dwarf(1).JPG

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 07:09 PM
I've suspected for a long time that you were a "little man". Good night, Napoleon.

That Napoleon. Conquerin' mofo. It's okay, skip. You got beat down. But you made friends with a newb today. So your day wasn't a total loss.

Skip Towne
11-25-2007, 07:14 PM
That Napoleon. Conquerin' mofo. It's okay, skip. You got beat down. But you made friends with a newb today. So your day wasn't a total loss.
I saw several people disagreeing with you on this thread. Some of them your own kind. Take your beat down like a (little) man.

gblowfish
11-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Hey, lay off Skip.
He's so poor he can't even afford an avi.

Cochise
11-25-2007, 07:16 PM
Break it up you two, this thread is about Ari being a retard and not other retards.

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 08:06 PM
I saw several people disagreeing with you on this thread. Some of them your own kind. Take your beat down like a (little) man.

Go lay down skip. Stay down. Like the bitch you are. You're sort of a blinking calf, abandoned by the puke gurgling beasts who sired you anally, then killed themselves after recognizing what they created.

Your life is a monument to stupidity. A suck on a sour lemon. Your presence here has all the appeal of a paper cut. Maybe later in life, when you reflect on your lack of social skills and try to regain a semblance of them, you will have more success.

True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known that this was your case then I would have never read your post.
It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

kstater
11-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Let it go William.

Frazod
11-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Break it up you two, this thread is about Ari being a retard and not other retards.

Nah. If fAiry is the queen of shittalking Gayhawk douchebags, Skip is the queen mother. He's bought and paid for every ounce of abuse he'll ever get here 100 times over.

Hope you enjoyed the game, Skippy. Sure was great to experience all that Gayhawk agony in person. hahahahahaha :D

HemiEd
11-26-2007, 11:31 AM
Nah. If fAiry is the queen of shittalking Gayhawk douchebags, Skip is the queen mother. He's bought and paid for every ounce of abuse he'll ever get here 100 times over.

Hope you enjoyed the game, Skippy. Sure was great to experience all that Gayhawk agony in person. hahahahahaha :D

Be careful Tim, Herm could end up drafting the KU field goal kicker. He was the only difference in the score. The MU QB was clearly the best player on the field.