PDA

View Full Version : Raider Weekend

HonestChieffan
11-23-2007, 07:59 AM
and as the old song said...."The Thrill is Gone"....

jjchieffan
11-23-2007, 08:07 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean. I never though I would see the day that a Mizzou football game would receive more buzz than Raider week, but it has for me at least. I amstoked about the border war. The faider game is barely an after thought.

percysnow
11-23-2007, 08:11 AM
Bunch of fair weathered fans. . Im kinda excited about this young team and strong D. . .and if u cant get excited about a home game against the raiders ur not a real fan. .

BigMeatballDave
11-23-2007, 08:19 AM
Bunch of fair weathered fans. . Im kinda excited about this young team and strong D. . .and if u cant get excited about a home game against the raiders ur not a real fan. .It has nothing to do with 'fair weather'. We currently own the Raiders. We are rebuilding, and so is Oakland. Its a bit difficult to get 'up' for this game. I am mostly excited to see Brodie play, as are most fans.

jjchieffan
11-23-2007, 08:24 AM
Dont get me wrong. I love watching the Chiefs, and I am very excited about watching Croyle and Bowe grow. It's just that until the Raiders become competitive again, It will be a bit boring. I mean, we have a bad team this year, but, compared to the Raiders, we are pretty good.

NUMBER7
11-23-2007, 10:51 AM
It's Raider Week! I have worn Red and Gold all week...I will be out today in Red and Gold. This game is going to be a slugfest...with no running game look for a tight contest.

DJ_is_the_realdeal
11-23-2007, 10:54 AM
I know we aren't that good but man I love watching this team. Bowe excites me and I've been impressed with Croyle. And I don't care what anyone says we still have a shot at the AFC West crown because of our Defense and the the chargers and donkeys not being good.

Deberg_1990
11-23-2007, 10:58 AM
This game has about as much excitement as a Chiefs/Raiders clash circa 1987-1988.

OnTheWarpath58
11-23-2007, 11:05 AM
What's the over/under for this game?

9.5?

BigVE
11-23-2007, 11:20 AM
Bunch of fair weathered fans. . Im kinda excited about this young team and strong D. . .and if u cant get excited about a home game against the raiders ur not a real fan. .

Are YOU questioning our FANhood???

Thanks for that oh holier than thou almight Chiefs-fan.

boogblaster
11-23-2007, 11:21 AM
GO CHIEFS F*CK FAIDERS ... Youth will shine Sunday ...

NUMBER7
11-23-2007, 11:22 AM
I love this game and the Donks the best...great home games...the "Gangsta's" and "Black Holers" show up in my section and really bring the level of craziness with the costumes and presence to a fevered pitch...I can not wait.

chief52
11-23-2007, 11:27 AM
While it is not the same as a "classic" Chief/Raider game, I am looking forward to it. Always great to see the two go at it. One of the ESPN networks had special on the rivalry last night. Got the blood flowing. F@ck a bunch of # 83 Ben Davidson :)

StcChief
11-23-2007, 11:32 AM
Brodie and Bowe will let 'em up

percysnow
11-23-2007, 12:36 PM
although the playoffs are a stretch at this point. . .i think it is real important for this Young team to finish the season strong. .carry that confidence into next year. .draft an Offensive Lineman. . maybe pick one up in free agency and we have ourselves a solid team . .

L.A. Chieffan
11-23-2007, 01:13 PM
although the playoffs are a stretch at this point. . .i think it is real important for this Young team to finish the season strong. .carry that confidence into next year. .draft an Offensive Lineman. . maybe pick one up in free agency and we have ourselves a solid team . .
We brought Steve Young in?

unothadeal
11-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Brodie and Bowe will let 'em up
After they knock 'em down. Correct?

FRANK BOOTH
11-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Morning Chief fan...ready for your beatdown Sunday?

L.A. Chieffan
11-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Morning Chief fan...ready for your beatdown Sunday?
Did your great granpappy kill Lincoln you suns of a bitch?!?

FRANK BOOTH
11-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Nice pic of Herm you got there Injun..nothing like featuring a proven loser on your profile. You have self-esteem issues?

L.A. Chieffan
11-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Nice pic of Herm you got there Injun..nothing like featuring a proven loser on your profile. You have self-esteem issues?
JUZT WINZ BABY!!!

FRANK BOOTH
11-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Nice. Too bad the Chiefs have not sniffed a SB since Nixon's first term. How is that for biblical futility?

Psyko Tek
11-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Nice. Too bad the Chiefs have not sniffed a SB since Nixon's first term. How is that for biblical futility?

well,m we can beat teams in the AFC west

gob, I hate it when the trolls are right

Thig Lyfe
11-23-2007, 04:54 PM
There's a Chiefs game?

FRANK BOOTH
11-23-2007, 05:08 PM
Yes there is a Chief game sunday. Big fan apparently. Maybe you are one of those fair weather fans that only follow their team when they are winning. Oh thats right, nevermind.

Thig Lyfe
11-23-2007, 05:19 PM
Yes there is a Chief game sunday. Big fan apparently. Maybe you are one of those fair weather fans that only follow their team when they are winning. Oh thats right, nevermind.

You, sir, are a master of syntax.

I gather that the message you just managed to articulate with all the eloquence of a howler monkey is that I'm not a real fan. Well, that's just plain mean of you. I follow this team no matter the weather. I'm just saying that the KU-MU game is slightly more meaningful to just about everybody, considering one has Conference and National Championship berths on the line, and the other is a showdown between a team run by a dead man and a team coached by a guy who couldn't lead a team to victory on Tecmo Bowl.

FRANK BOOTH
11-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Hey numb nuts, I did not request an English lesson. Thought this was a Chief board. Not a college board. Who could tell anyway with this multiple thread crap. Its one big cluster.

Micjones
11-23-2007, 05:39 PM
The respective records of these franchises never mattered.

I'm STILL excited about this game.

Thig Lyfe
11-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Hey numb nuts, I did not request an English lesson. Thought this was a Chief board. Not a college board. Who could tell anyway with this multiple thread crap. Its one big cluster.

I thought this was a Chiefs board, not a meeting place for Anti-MENSA.

I'm pegging you at around, oh... 65, 70?

Thig Lyfe
11-23-2007, 05:41 PM
The respective records of these franchises never mattered.

I'm STILL excited about this game.

Don't get me wrong, I want our Chiefs to stomp the Raiders per usual. But the better game is going to be KU vs. MU.

FRANK BOOTH
11-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Thats the age of my liver. Now why don't you go caulk the seams of your trailer before the next snow. Gets cold without electricity.

Thig Lyfe
11-23-2007, 06:25 PM
Thats the age of my liver. Now why don't you go caulk the seams of your trailer before the next snow. Gets cold without electricity.

If I didn't have electricity, how would I be posting right now?

(And the public library is closed, smartass.)

Ugly Duck
11-23-2007, 07:06 PM
Im kinda excited about this young team

Hey now wait a minute.... we're the young team! So now all of a sudden you guyzr young too? We're doing the top-to-bottom rebuild. You guyzr are once again doing just enough to stay a good team.... good enough to contend for the AFCW crown, but not good enough to make it to the Superbowl.

Oakland is feast or famine, competetive at the top level interspersed with bottom-of-the-barrel horrific suckdom. Had a damn good run that took us to the Big Dance a few years back, worst team in the league since then.

Kansas City is much steadier, never dipping as low as Oakland but rarely soaring as high. You can almost always count on the Chiefs to be comfortably at home right in the middle. You smack us hard when we're down, we wave to you on our way to the playoffs when we're good. Its just the nature of the beast.

Raider Lifer
11-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Look, we know we have sucked for a while now. We also know that shit turns into gold after a while......that is unless you're the Chiefs.

We do know that in the grand scheme of things, you chumps haven't even sniffed a Super Bowl in 37 years now. Thirty Seven years of nothingness. You have one Lombardi. One more than the Lions and Cardinals.

Enjoy winning the battle of late but the Oakland Raiders won the war against you losers decades ago.

See you Sunday.

FRANK BOOTH
11-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Post season victories.....

25-8???!!!!

hehehehehehehehehe...Look up the meaning of putz.

Raider Lifer
11-23-2007, 07:45 PM
You girls, if you want can nut up and have your say at our crib though I doubt, you'd never venture away from your moderators apron strings.

http://p099.ezboard.com/boaklandraidersdarkside

Mr_Raider
11-23-2007, 07:51 PM
No LJ or Holmes??? Sweeeeeet

FRANK BOOTH
11-23-2007, 07:54 PM
No way Lifer, these guys are a pack of cunts. Raiders win Sunday. There ain't a god damn thing you can do about it. By the way, I'll be back here at this dump on Sunday. Win or lose. Can anyone here say the same????

FRANK BOOTH
11-23-2007, 07:56 PM
you automatically edited cunts. This board blows goat ass. **** you and yours. ****ing twats!!!!!!!!!

KC Tattoo
11-23-2007, 07:57 PM
Can you say "Brodie to D Bowe Touchdown Kansas City!!!"?

Bob Dole
11-23-2007, 08:07 PM
you automatically edited **nts. This board blows goat ass. **** you and yours. ****ing twats!!!!!!!!!

We'll miss you.

Rain Man
11-23-2007, 08:09 PM
I wonder if that guy was related to John Wilkes Booth. Or maybe Phone Booth.

Rain Man
11-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Post season victories.....

25-8???!!!!

hehehehehehehehehe...Look up the meaning of putz.

Wow. I just did. Who do you have to know to get your picture in the dictionary?

Raiderz_00
11-23-2007, 08:56 PM
Chiefs will win, or better yet the Raiders will find a way to lose. It has sadly (IMO) become the Raider way.

blueballs
11-23-2007, 09:00 PM
you think shit turns into gold after awhile
that helps explain the black hole so much

Raider Lifer
11-23-2007, 10:22 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That cracks me up. Nothing but ankle biters.