PDA

View Full Version : All those going to COLLEGE GAMEDAY at ARROWHEAD SAY I

BWillie
11-23-2007, 02:19 PM
I

I will be there loud and proud. Look for me in the background. I'm going to shave the horseshoe on the top of my head and put some pillows under my KU velour to become the great Mark Mangino. It will be magical.

If you see anybody with a sign that says "SCOREBOARD 1863", that will most likely be my low life Mizzou friends. Feel free punch them in the face.

Thig Lyfe
11-23-2007, 02:20 PM
Try to sneak an

ESPN
Sucks
Penis
Now

sign on the air.

|Zach|
11-23-2007, 02:21 PM
I will be there with friends.

BWillie
11-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Try to sneak an

ESPN
Sucks
Penis
Now

sign on the air.

How do they work that? I've seen some signs like that at some of the game days. Then I don't see them again. They must have security or something that kicks them out, because I don't ever see them after that.

Thig Lyfe
11-23-2007, 02:30 PM
How do they work that? I've seen some signs like that at some of the game days. Then I don't see them again. They must have security or something that kicks them out, because I don't ever see them after that.

It would be worth getting kicked out. Just make the sign but cover it with a sign that says something dumb like "Lee Corso for President." Then, when you get prime TV position, drop the Corso sign to reveal the real one in all its subversive glory.

BWillie
11-23-2007, 02:47 PM
It would be worth getting kicked out. Just make the sign but cover it with a sign that says something dumb like "Lee Corso for President." Then, when you get prime TV position, drop the Corso sign to reveal the real one in all its subversive glory.

I wish they would replace Lee Corso with Lou Holtz. I like Lou. He's just a crazy old football coach. Like Corso, I don't think he actually believes half of the stuff he says, but I like Lou alot better than Corso. Corso is a tool.

Sure-Oz
11-23-2007, 02:51 PM
You have to take a picture of yourself being Mangino

Uncle_Ted
11-23-2007, 03:18 PM
I still don't get the whole "Scoreboard 1863" thing ... isn't that usually a comeback for when one team is celebrating a good play but the other team still kicks their ass? Seems to me that "Scoreboard 1865" would be more appropriate -- Kansas 1, Missouri 0.

Or do they not teach Missouri kids that the South lost the Civil War?

Just asking ...

KChiefs1
11-23-2007, 09:21 PM
I won't be able to make it but I'll be watching.....

Third Eye
11-23-2007, 09:31 PM
I still don't get the whole "Scoreboard 1863" thing ... isn't that usually a comeback for when one team is celebrating a good play but the other team still kicks their ass? Seems to me that "Scoreboard 1865" would be more appropriate -- Kansas 1, Missouri 0.

Or do they not teach Missouri kids that the South lost the Civil War?

Just asking ...
Funny, I wasn't aware Missouri was a confederate state. Oh yeah, we weren't. Don't they teach history at whatever the hell school you went to.