PDA

View Full Version : Props to the Tiggers ..........

ROYC75
11-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Game was won on the front line, your OL and DL took control early as KU self destructed.

You ran the ball on KU, which I didn't think was easy to do, but most of all, you took KU out from running the ball.

14 points off turnovers and the timing of the flags on KU's D, it's easy to see why MU won the game tonight.

kcpasco
11-24-2007, 10:50 PM
all the flags on KU?

Count Alex's Losses
11-24-2007, 10:51 PM
all the flags on KU.

WHAT?

14 flags on MU

TWO on Kansas.

The Tigers beat the Jayhawks AND the refs.

|Zach|
11-24-2007, 10:51 PM
All the flags on KU. Did you watch the game?

jAZ
11-24-2007, 10:52 PM
14 points off turnovers and all the flags on KU, it's easy to see why MU won the game tonight.
KU killed itself.

2 INTs inside the 20 + 2 missed field goals - 2 scores off 2 INTS = 24-34 point swing before KU even gets on the board.

I'll be rooting for Mizzou going forward though.

Silock
TWO on Kansas.

The Jayhawks haven't been a very penalized team all year long -- not sure why this is surprising.

Demonpenz
i think ku wanted the game more, but too much speed on mizzou's side

KC2004
11-24-2007, 10:53 PM
Penalties:

MU 28 - 280 KU 4 - 50

Ceej
Yeah, props.

Unfortunately I don't think KU could have stopped a poorly ran high school offense tonight.

Being down by so much so quickly really sidetracked KU's gameplan. At least KU had a shot to possibly win the game (albeit a slim one).

Good luck in San Antonio.

Hope KU can somehow pull off a BCS bowl.

kcpasco
The refs told Mangino, I keep putting them in 2nd and 25's and your fat ass still can't stop them.

dirk digler
11-24-2007, 10:56 PM
LMAO The Tigers had alot of BS penalties while the Jayhawks got away with murder

ROYC75

Mosbonian
The refs told Mangino, I keep putting them in 2nd and 25's and your fat ass still can't stop them.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

mmaddog

ROYC75
11-24-2007, 10:57 PM
2 flags ? Nuts, I tell ya. KU had several flags tonight, somthing they haven't done allyear, beat them selves. Many times KU kept MU drives going from flags. Unlike KU to do so.

Our kicking game was as bad as it could be......

milkman
Did Spinner take time off at Syracuse to teach tackiling at KU this week?

Ceej
The sick thing was KU's D was eerily similiar to Vermeil's D when he was here.

Creeeeepy..

Ari Chi3fs
11-24-2007, 10:58 PM
Mangino is going to go out and eat a Mizzou fan tonight.

Great game guys. As much as it ****ing sucks to admit. I have that Jan. 1996 feeling in my belly.

I hate Mizzou as much as Donkos. I will NOT be rooting for you moving forward.

dirk digler
11-24-2007, 10:58 PM
2 flags ? Nuts, I tell ya. KU had several flags tonight, somthing they haven't done allyear, beat them selves. Many times KU kept MU drives going from flags. Unlike KU to do so.

Our kicking game was as bad as it could be......

Look at the box score 14 for MU 2 for KU

Geez.. :rolleyes:

Smed1065
11-24-2007, 10:59 PM
Game was won on the front line, your OL and DL took control early as KU self destructed.

You ran the ball on KU, which I didn't think was easy to do, but most of all, you took KU out from running the ball.

14 points off turnovers and all the flags on KU, it's easy to see why MU won the game tonight.

All the flags on KU?

ROFL

Braincase
11-24-2007, 10:59 PM
LMAO The Tigers had alot of BS penalties while the Jayhawks got away with murder

If we got away with murder, we would've won the game. Mizzou won. Kwitcherbitchin and act like you know how to win with class.

Smed1065
11-24-2007, 11:00 PM
Idiot and homer.

IMHO!

Reerun_KC
11-24-2007, 11:00 PM
MU was the better team period..

Props to you guys...

KU still has an outside shot at a BCS game...

Good Luck MU!

Rock Chalk until I die...

|Zach|
11-24-2007, 11:01 PM
I didn't have a huge problem with the calls tonight.

The non PI call downfield was horrible. Just, very bad.

I also thought the PF for throwing the ball back was weak. Other than that? Meh.

The idea that KU had all the flags is still worth a good hearty laugh.

dirk digler
11-24-2007, 11:03 PM
If we got away with murder, we would've won the game. Mizzou won. Kwitcherbitchin and act like you know how to win with class.

I am not the one crying about getting all those phantom penalty calls when KU only got 2 the whole game.

MU had 14 and some of those were very costly.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2007, 11:05 PM
yeah pretty comical....

KU was lucky #87 Right DE wasnt ejected early in the game for a forearm to the head of a MU lineman..

It was a no call, but pure chicken shit. It pissed off every KU fan at our party including myself..

Rudy lost the toss

I also thought the PF for throwing the ball back was weak. Other than that? Meh.

im so confused.

So after the first penalty
Roy: "F U ref thats the third time you ****ed us"

....and the second
Roy: "penalties have killed us"

bkkcoh
I am not the one crying about getting all those phantom penalty calls when KU only got 2 the whole game.

Yeah, how many points were taken off of the board because of the penalties by MU.... :banghead: It wouldn't have been very close at all it the officiating would have been more equal....

ROYC75
11-24-2007, 11:06 PM

Oh, MU had there share, I was just revering to KU having them on defense when they have been hardly any all year. It killed KU on some key MU stops.

KU killed itself with the missed FG's and 2 INT's ...... scoreboard right there.

Game was closer than it should have, MU played to kill the clock in the 4th qtr, took the foot off the trottle.

MU was better tonight........ enough to take advantage on KU's misses.

Good Luck down the road.

Braincase

KU turned the ball over twice, missed two makeable field goals. Mizzou made their mistakes with penalties, but was able to overcome them most of the time. I'm usually one of the first to bitch about penalties when my team of the day loses, so I understand. But MU didn't lose. If MU plays as undisciplined a game as they did today at Arrowhead, San Antonio will make for a long drive home.

Reerun_KC

You won, dont belittle the win or the game by whining about the refs...

MU is a great team, whining about refs is very petty at this point...

It was a great game, MU showed poise and a champions heart...

bkkcoh
11-24-2007, 11:07 PM
Mangino is going to go out and eat a Mizzou fan tonight.

Great game guys. As much as it ****ing sucks to admit. I have that Jan. 1996 feeling in my belly.

I hate Mizzou as much as Donkos. I will NOT be rooting for you moving forward.

No, he is eating the fat lady, since she has already done her job.

ROYC75
11-24-2007, 11:07 PM
yeah pretty comical....

KU was lucky #87 Right DE wasnt ejected early in the game for a forearm to the head of a MU lineman..

It was a no call, but pure chicken shit. It pissed off every KU fan at our party including myself..

That was bad....... all in all, alot of missed calls. KU is lucky the score wasn't worst, I mean that. At halftime, I was so pissed, I started to not watch the 2nd half.

Reerun_KC
11-24-2007, 11:10 PM
That was bad....... all in all, alot of missed calls. KU is lucky the score wasn't worst, I mean that. At halftime, I was so pissed, I started to not watch the 2nd half.
Hey we made a game of it... MU won.. But this is still a dream season for KU..

We still have an outside shot at a BCS game... But we will get a very very good bowl game...

Props to MU.

Rock Chalk

dirk digler
11-24-2007, 11:12 PM
KU turned the ball over twice, missed two makeable field goals. Mizzou made their mistakes with penalties, but was able to overcome them most of the time. I'm usually one of the first to bitch about penalties when my team of the day loses, so I understand. But MU didn't lose. If MU plays as undisciplined a game as they did today at Arrowhead, San Antonio will make for a long drive home.

My only gripe is with Royc who was crying about penalties when KU only got 2 while MU got 14.

No doubt if MU especially their D plays like this next week they will lose. My biggest worry is how do they get up for next week after the HUGE hype for this game?

Pitt Gorilla
11-24-2007, 11:15 PM
KU's soft schedule hurt them in this game; they didn't know how to deal with playing a good team.

Garrett's play at safety hurt MU. I had a feeling that KU would pick on him and they did. Pig's injury will still come back to bit us in the ass.

BTW,
Why did so many KU fans think their D would hold MU to under 30? KU's D looked really soft.

DJJasonp
11-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Props to MU. They're a well-rounded and well-coached team. Two missed FG's made a big difference in the momentum of the game.

Good luck to MU.....this is still an incredible successful season for the fighting manginos.

ROYC75
11-24-2007, 11:18 PM
My only gripe is with Royc who was crying about penalties when KU only got 2 while MU got 14.

No doubt if MU especially their D plays like this next week they will lose. My biggest worry is how do they get up for next week after the HUGE hype for this game?

Only 2 on offense ....... the defensive penalties came at a very critical time. Yes, MU had a hell of alot more than KU, My poit was, KU generally doesn't beat themselves on defensive penalties.

Let it go......... MU won, they deserve to win, they controlled the line and took KU out of their running offense.

MU was better ........ tonight ! ;)

ROYC75
11-24-2007, 11:19 PM
KU's soft schedule hurt them in this game; they didn't know how to deal with playing a good team.

Garrett's play at safety hurt MU. I had a feeling that KU would pick on him and they did. Pig's injury will still come back to bit us in the ass.

BTW,
Why did so many KU fans think their D would hold MU to under 30? KU's D looked really soft.

Could well be, not ever being down like they were was hard to climb out of.........

Pitt Gorilla
11-24-2007, 11:26 PM
Wasn't McAnderson supposed to be a good back? I wasn't impressed at all. Reising looked very good, but he had little help.

Ceej
11-24-2007, 11:27 PM
We never got the chance to really run the ball. We were down big early. MU did a good job of getting KU away from their game plan.

I was also sick of watching KU run that same stupid zone play with McAnderson. Man, that was aggravating.

Rudy lost the toss
11-24-2007, 11:30 PM
....... the defensive penalty came at a very critical time.

FYP

Adept Havelock
11-24-2007, 11:33 PM
We never got the chance to really run the ball. We were down big early. MU did a good job of getting KU away from their game plan.

Down by 14 in the first half is being down too big to run the ball?

Everybody has their own approach to the game, I suppose.

Nice to see MU beat both KU and the Refs.

Ceej
11-24-2007, 11:34 PM
Which grew quickly to a 28-7 lead.

They tried running - that same damn QB option zone play with McAnderson. Dumb.

ROYC75
11-24-2007, 11:48 PM
Daniel was too much for KU tonight, he was damn near perfect.

How did KU lose ? Simple, Daniel, MU won the trenches, MU ran the ball, MU stopped the ball, MU made points off of KU's turnovers.

Scoreboard .... That's it, I think They beat OU.

Mr. Kotter
11-24-2007, 11:49 PM
Wow. Nice game, M-U. It took Mangino too long to figure out that pass-rush of yours. :thumb:

Good luck against the Sooners; I'll be wearing Black and Gold for that game. :clap:

petegz28
11-24-2007, 11:51 PM

Ok sorry with all the flags thrown on MU I have to pile on here...

WTF do you mean all the flags on KU? KU ****ing got away with murder tonight. This game should of been a ****ing blow out but the refs kept KU in all their drives but 1.

StcChief
11-24-2007, 11:52 PM
The F KU crowd over here ruled......

Not a KU fan in sight......

Arrowhead looked/sounded extremely KU

ROYC75
11-25-2007, 12:08 AM
The F KU crowd over here ruled......

Not a KU fan in sight......

Arrowhead looked/sounded extremely KU

Damn loud on the TV .... Both ways.

Talking about strange, seeing Arrowhead in mixed colors and not all red......... :shake:

KCwolf
11-25-2007, 12:24 AM
MU looked solid.... on O and D.....will represent the BXII well.....Great year for Mangino & Ks.....nothing to be dissappointed about...go B12

KcMizzou
11-25-2007, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the props.. I won't lie... I was nervous.

petegz28
11-25-2007, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the props.. I won't lie... I was nervous.

I started getting a little concerned when it seemed the flags were flying on Mizzou everytime they made a good play or if Kansas was about to go 3 and out.

But KU could not handle the MU O. Pinkel could of scored more but he was smart and focused on the clock.

ROYC75
11-25-2007, 12:39 AM
Ok sorry with all the flags thrown on MU I have to pile on here...

WTF do you mean all the flags on KU? KU ****ing got away with murder tonight. This game should of been a ****ing blow out but the refs kept KU in all their drives but 1.

I really don't know why I typed it that way, brainfart, Again, I know MU had alot more, it wasn't even close, just the flags I recall was when KU was making a stop on D, it was just gut wrenching at that time of the game.

KU lost, MU won, MU deserved to win, end of story.

Beat OU, help KU out to a BCS game.

ROYC75
11-25-2007, 12:40 AM
I started getting a little concerned when it seemed the flags were flying on Mizzou everytime they made a good play or if Kansas was about to go 3 and out.

But KU could not handle the MU O. Pinkel could of scored more but he was smart and focused on the clock.

He did take the foot off in the 4th qtr. Had KU gotten that onside kick, it might have cost MU the game.

petegz28
11-25-2007, 12:40 AM
I really don't know why I typed it that way, brainfart, Again, I know MU had alot more, it wasn't even close, just the flags I recall was when KU was making a stop on D, it was just gut wrenching at that time of the game.

KU lost, MU won, MU deserved to win, end of story.

Beat OU, help KU out to a BCS game.

As much as I hate KU I do like seeing the Big 12 North represent on a national level. The country saw a good game tonight.