PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye for now my friends!

keg in kc
07-07-2001, 01:15 AM
I spend a wee bit too much time perusing the internet in general and this bulletin board in particular, and, although I have cut back (believe it or not! ;)) I'm still finding myself wasting too much of my precious time. I have responsibilities that I must handle far better than I am, so I've decided that it's best for me to concentrate on what I need to be doing instead of on things that, although important to me, matter far less. I will stop in from time to time, and will try to maintain somewhat of a presence during the season, but I certainly won't be posting numerous times a day again, until such time as I actually feel that I have the time to do so. I have become responsible again, I will procrastinate no longer and I intend to succeed to the upmost of my abilities, because I have tired of doing and being less than I am capable.

I know that this is of little impact upon any of you or the board itself, but I feel that I have a sort of cyber-friendship with a number of you and I feel it's fair and decent to be open with the folks here. I want you all to know I have a great deal of respect for all of you (especially those of you I disagree with) and that this is by far the best online community I have ever found. Best of luck and God bless all.

Fare thee well, and I'll see you again around the time that TC begins. ;)

Rausch
07-07-2001, 01:19 AM
You've been an admired adversary! :D

Good luck, and I'm sure we all wish you well. I need to be doing a bit more writing myself, but those guilty pleasures tempt me as well!

:D

The Bad Guy
07-07-2001, 01:25 AM
Kyle,

I hope you get accomplished what you set out to do.

I will miss your insight and your flow of Chiefs stories that you keep us informed of.

As Mr. Miagui says in Karate Kid "Focus, Daniel Son". Despite your name not being Daniel, that quote should help when your straying from the things you want to get accomplished. Just maintain focus on your goals.

Just think of the three weeks you have until training camp starts as your offseason. When that time rolls around, there will be piles and piles of Chiefs stories that need to be posted.

Good Luck. When you get a chance, I need some tips on breaking my habit of procrastinating.

To quote a song by the Notorious BIG, "The Skys The Limit".

Take care man.

aturnis
07-07-2001, 02:55 AM
You will be missed by all MULLETHEAD!!! :D jk jk

You insights will be missed but I'm sure someone will try to fill your ever so large shoes while you are MIA......

kcred
07-07-2001, 07:11 AM
Wow, this is a hoot. Going to take the next 3 weeks off before TC. Some sacrifice, nothing going on anyway. Just kidding keg, get back to work on that great American novel, F. Scott.

NaptownChief
07-07-2001, 09:23 AM
Kegger,

Sounds like the old lady had the heart to heart about "what the hell are you going to do with your life" chat...Good luck. Hope to see you back during the season....

milkman
07-07-2001, 11:03 AM
Kegger,
Good luck on the writing.

Since it is taking you away from the planet, I expect nothing short of a classic.:cool:

gh4chiefs
07-07-2001, 11:20 AM
Good luck Kyle!

KCJohnny
07-08-2001, 07:01 PM
Hehehehehehe...

...more BB space for me...!

Just kidding!!!!!!!!

Godspeed, Kyle.

Your friend, KCJ:D

Skip Towne
07-08-2001, 07:43 PM
Hey, KEG, I haven't known you long but have come to respect what you post. With your apparent talent, and three whole weeks to do nothing but write, I expect another GWTW. Better move to "Peachtree Street" for inspiration. Or maybe a visit would suffice.

Logical
07-08-2001, 09:35 PM
Good luck Keg!

Hopefully you will drop by with a little inspiration occasionally.

Choose your words carefully, but let them flow freely. Help is out there.

Bwana
07-08-2001, 09:37 PM
May the force be with you!:D

stevieray
07-08-2001, 11:04 PM
Kyle in the middle of a storm with a steel rod in his hand...

Bob Dole
07-08-2001, 11:08 PM
Bob Dole is apparently going to have to quit Bob Dole's job so Bob Dole can hang out on here and keep up. Regulars leaving...new people appearing (then leaving)... It's too much for an old man to keep up with.

Good luck with the writing, Kyle.

Mark M
07-09-2001, 07:02 AM
Get to work ya bum!! ;)

MM
~~Wishes Kyle the best of luck!

Cormac
07-09-2001, 07:13 AM
Good luck Kyle! Let us know how you're getting on ;)