PDA

View Full Version : Fire Me Boy!

Simply Red
11-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Looks like he meant business. I miss him, he was a good guy and fun. I think he'll come back but, not certain. People take that illegal downloading stuff very serious; if that's their profession. My wife sells protected software and feels the same way as he did/does. Oh well, Fire Me Boy, if you're out there, I'm not sure about the others; but I miss ya bud. Come on back. :)

cdcox
11-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Second.

FAX
11-28-2007, 08:20 PM
I put all my downloads back into the internet in the hope it would bring him back.

FAX

L.A. Chieffan
11-28-2007, 08:21 PM
Psssst.. wanna buy a bootlegged Indiana Jones and the temple of Doom on VHS??

I only got one more copy...

Phobia
11-28-2007, 08:56 PM
It sucks when people get run off but .... everybody knows this place is full of jerks. If you offend easily in ANY topic, it's best to keep that to yourself else find people pushing those buttons daily. He didn't learn that and paid. Now we pay by having a valuable contributor exiting. I'd go so far as to say in terms of pure diversity, he was easily a top 5 poster.

BucEyedPea
11-28-2007, 09:06 PM
I liked him too. His food, recipe and movie threads.
He was funny too.

Simply Red
11-28-2007, 09:15 PM
I liked him too. His food, recipe and movie threads.
He was funny too.
Yeah, he liked talking food no doubt. Which you and I and CD and Phil all hold dear and willing to talk about in the drop of a dime.

ChiefsFire
11-28-2007, 09:18 PM
I miss his avatar.

BucEyedPea
11-28-2007, 09:18 PM
CD?

Yeah, I love to cook.

Simply Red
11-28-2007, 09:20 PM
CD?

Yeah, I love to cook.
cdcox, silly.

Phobia
11-28-2007, 09:23 PM
Yeah, he liked talking food no doubt. Which you and I and CD and Phil all hold dear and willing to talk about in the drop of a dime.

Heh. I think I've found the 2nd member of my competitive BBQ team. We may even start entering competitions. I need to find sponsors though. It's an expensive proposition.

Phobia
11-28-2007, 09:24 PM
cdcox, silly.
Seedy.

BucEyedPea
11-28-2007, 09:26 PM
cdcox, silly.
Well duh!

Simply Red
11-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Heh. I think I've found the 2nd member of my competitive BBQ team. We may even start entering competitions. I need to find sponsors though. It's an expensive proposition.
Don't look at me, my wife makes all the money. Who is it? cd?

cdcox
11-28-2007, 09:33 PM

I live 11 hours away.

I'm guessing FMB!

Phobia
11-28-2007, 09:38 PM
Nah - it's a guy who goes to my church. I'd certainly be open to having FMB on the team. He brings a lot to the table.

Simply Red
11-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Nah - it's a guy who goes to my church. I'd certainly be open to having FMB on the team. He brings a lot to the table.
yeah.

Simply Red
01-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Looks like he meant business. I miss him, he was a good guy and fun. I think he'll come back but, not certain. People take that illegal downloading stuff very serious; if that's their profession. My wife sells protected software and feels the same way as he did/does. Oh well, Fire Me Boy, if you're out there, I'm not sure about the others; but I miss ya bud. Come on back. :)

Deberg_1990
01-02-2008, 08:08 PM
I miss talking movies and stuff with him.

Come back FMB!!

FAX
01-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Does anyone know how to get in touch with him?

FAX

Valiant
01-02-2008, 08:15 PM
It sucks when people get run off but .... everybody knows this place is full of jerks. If you offend easily in ANY topic, it's best to keep that to yourself else find people pushing those buttons daily. He didn't learn that and paid. Now we pay by having a valuable contributor exiting. I'd go so far as to say in terms of pure diversity, he was easily a top 5 poster.

Who ran him off??? Thought he left on his won because he did not like others downloading stuff...

Simply Red
01-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Does anyone know how to get in touch with him?

FAX
No, I don't. But saw you'd mentioned FMB in a diffy thread. Thought I'd bump this.

FAX
01-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Who ran him off??? Thought he left on his won because he did not like others downloading stuff...

That was basically what happened, Mr. Valiant. But the thread turned into a pile on, if I remember correctly. No respect for his views, whatsoever. I even called him a super pookie head.

It was chaos.

FAX

Deberg_1990
01-02-2008, 08:18 PM

IM not sure if any one particular person ran him off. He got pissed off at alot of the people posting in the American Gangster illegal download thread a few months back.

FAX
01-02-2008, 08:19 PM
No, I don't. But saw you'd mentioned FMB in a diffy thread. Thought I'd bump this.

I wonder if the mods have any contact information. You know, what you type in when you register.

FAX

luv
01-02-2008, 08:22 PM
I've got him on my myspace. I think I'll shoot him a message.

Simply Red
01-02-2008, 08:22 PM
I wonder if the mods have any contact information. You know, what you type in when you register.

FAX
Send me a pm tonight and that queue me to get with Dole tomorrow afternoon.

FAX
01-02-2008, 08:23 PM

Now you're talking. Thanks, Ms. luv.

FAX

Simply Red
01-02-2008, 08:23 PM
even better.

Simply Red
01-02-2008, 08:25 PM
don't make us form an alliance (deputy) or whatever.....

RJ
01-02-2008, 08:40 PM
FMB's posts are especially missed in the food threads. I hope he comes back.

luv
01-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Now you're talking. Thanks, Ms. luv.

FAX
Gotta be good for something, right? :)

Not a problem.

Cochise
01-02-2008, 08:59 PM
You just have to not pay attention to anything someone says to you here. Everyone eventually speaks sharply to someone else here, but it's just the internet you know? Don't take it personally.

FMB had a principled objection to something and made his point even more clearly by sticking to his word about not coming back. He was a good poster, sucks to lose him. But he is a man of his word, you know that.

Ari Chi3fs
01-02-2008, 09:17 PM
i just downloaded some great movies.

Fly O.T. McWall
01-02-2008, 09:39 PM
i just downloaded some great movies.
ROFL

not cool in this thread, but ROFL

luv
01-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Some people just have less of a tolerance for childish behavior.

Phobia
01-02-2008, 09:50 PM
I have his email and phone number. We stay in touch - sometimes.

El Jefe
01-03-2008, 02:11 PM

Well how's the old chap doing, is he coming back? I supported him in that thread, it did get pretty nasty in that one.

FAX
01-03-2008, 02:15 PM

Can you get a message to him, Mr. Phobia? If so, I would like to compose an epistle requesting his return to the fray.

FAX

Fly O.T. McWall
01-03-2008, 04:12 PM
This is sure to get him!

'FAX needs you. I need you! Fire Me Boy! Come back!'

http://einsiders.com/features/columns/images/immortal4.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
01-03-2008, 04:21 PM
IM not sure if any one particular person ran him off. He got pissed off at alot of the people posting in the American Gangster illegal download thread a few months back.

He was talking about turning people in. Some in that thread thought he was talking about planeteers. That didn't go over very well at all. Considering the grief the laptop thief got, it was all rather ironic.

Fly O.T. McWall
01-03-2008, 05:07 PM
He was talking about turning people in. Some in that thread thought he was talking about planeteers. That didn't go over very well at all. Considering the grief the laptop thief got, it was all rather ironic.
if he was reproting planteteers then good riddance. if not... then this thread stands as is.

FAX
01-03-2008, 05:14 PM
I don't think he was going to report anybody. It was just a situation that got out of hand. Mr. Fire Me Boy! is an alright guy, in my view.

Anyhow, what difference would it make if he did report someone? The RIAA has their hands full filing lawsuits against soccer moms and deadbeat Andy Williams fans.

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts
01-03-2008, 05:23 PM
I don't think he was going to report anybody. It was just a situation that got out of hand. Mr. Fire Me Boy! is an alright guy, in my view.

Anyhow, what difference would it make if he did report someone? The RIAA has their hands full filing lawsuits against soccer moms and deadbeat Andy Williams fans.

FAX

According to FMB he DEFINATELY reported the link being used by planeteers, what that means? Hell, I don't know. I like the guy, would like to see him return, but think it was a chickenshit move in the first place. When you're perfect, fine. Otherwise, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

FAX
01-03-2008, 05:28 PM
According to FMB he DEFINATELY reported the link being used by planeteers, what that means? Hell, I don't know. I like the guy, would like to see him return, but think it was a chickenshit move in the first place. When you're perfect, fine. Otherwise, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Hmmmm. I didn't know that, Mr. Mr. Flopnuts. I thought he was just threatening the act and didn't follow through. Anyway, he never reported an actual person, correct?

Still ... sort of snitchy, wasn't it?

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts
01-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Hmmmm. I didn't know that, Mr. Mr. Flopnuts. I thought he was just threatening the act and didn't follow through. Anyway, he never reported an actual person, correct?

FAX

Meh, I don't care if he's a snitch. Just leave me and this website out of it, is all I care about. In any case, he swore up and down that he reported it, I'm just taking him at his word. Whatever the case is, it's water under the bridge for me, and I wish he would come around. He's an awesome poster.

Fly O.T. McWall
01-03-2008, 05:38 PM

FAX
ok out of curiosity i jsut got done reading that whol freaing thread. sheesh.

didnt look to me like he reprted anyone, but definltey reported the link. i din't get the impression that chiefspalnet was reported either.

id on't really care. bottom line is if your doign somethign you know is illegal your taking a chnce. everyone that clicked on it knew it was agsint the law, whther you agree with it or nto.

on another not, did phobia send him an email or what? and couldn t you just use the "send email" button to send one to him yourself?

:shrug:

FAX
01-03-2008, 05:42 PM
I have no idea, Mr. Fly O.T. McWall. Mr. Phobia has not responded to my post. I think he may have froze.

As for Mr. Fire Me Boy! and the Case Of The Illegal Link, it's clear that Mr. Fire Me Boy! is a highly principled individual as evidenced by his past posts on film production and BBQ sauce. I can't say it was the best idea to make such a big deal out of the download issue, but he was an intelligent and funny poster and you really can't have too many of those.

FAX

Buehler445
01-03-2008, 05:45 PM
I miss FMB. Wish he would come back. I read through some of that thread when it was going on. When it got deep, I didn't go back in.

Either way, it sucks that he took that kind of stuff personally. There are some fantastic people on this board, but there are some douches too.

luv
01-03-2008, 05:55 PM
I miss FMB. Wish he would come back. I read through some of that thread when it was going on. When it got deep, I didn't go back in.

Either way, it sucks that he took that kind of stuff personally. There are some fantastic people on this board, but there are some douches too.
The douches continued neg repping him and sending him stupid pm's for weeks after he left. He just doesn't feel the need to put up with such.

Simplex3
01-03-2008, 05:56 PM
F**k him if he can't take a joke.

Buehler445
01-03-2008, 06:35 PM
The douches continued neg repping him and sending him stupid pm's for weeks after he left. He just doesn't feel the need to put up with such.

That sucks real bad. Any chance of us coaxing him back here?

elvomito
01-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Happy BD FMB!!! :toast:

Fly O.T. McWall
01-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Happy BD FMB!!! :toast:
today's his birthday? how odd!

it's like a sign or something!

elvomito
01-03-2008, 06:44 PM
today's his birthday? how odd!

it's like a sign or something!its automatic to HBD:toast: anyone SR makes a thread about

Fly O.T. McWall
01-03-2008, 06:47 PM
its automatic to HBD:toast: anyone SR makes a thread about
ROFL ROFL ROFL

this ones doign better than most -- it's made it past the first 30 minutes!

Phobia
01-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Can you get a message to him, Mr. Phobia? If so, I would like to compose an epistle requesting his return to the fray.

FAX

Sure.

Simply Red
01-03-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm so `MONEY!` admit it

Phobia
01-03-2008, 07:56 PM
It's not his birthday.

Fly O.T. McWall
01-03-2008, 07:58 PM
phobia, apparenlty yo jmissed this post.

Simply Red
01-03-2008, 08:07 PM
It's not his birthday.
I know. I just stated I was money. Good god! :shake:

Phobia
01-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Oh - I get it now. Going on 2 hours sleep. Reaching the stupid point. I even sent him email wishing him HBD. Heh.

Simply Red
01-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Oh - I get it now. Going on 2 hours sleep. Reaching the stupid point. I even sent him email wishing him HBD. Heh.
Making great money, I'd assume. Good for you. Bring some of that CCT business down here to Atlanta if you want your jobs to triple.

elvomito
01-03-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm so `MONEY!` admit ityes, your big bear claws and fangs are definately being put to good use

Simply Red
01-04-2008, 10:06 AM
yes, your big bear claws and fangs are definately being put to good use
ROFL

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Y'all are a bunch of pussies.

:p

Deberg_1990
01-06-2008, 10:37 AM

Welcome back!! We missed you!

Simply Red
01-06-2008, 10:39 AM

YaaY!

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Thanks. I figured I needed to come back and get my 10,000.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Phil sent me this thread. I thought the love fest was long overdue, frankly.

:harumph:

Simply Red
01-06-2008, 10:42 AM

You don't know what you have until it's gone.

Bacon Cheeseburger
01-06-2008, 10:43 AM
Thanks. I figured I needed to come back and get my 10,000.
No no, you need to re-register and start back at 0, n00b.

Deberg_1990
01-06-2008, 10:44 AM

Thanks Phil!!

It always sucks to lose a quality poster.

seen any good movies lately FMB?

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 10:44 AM

Welcome back.

Hopefully you're sticking around for a while.

Mr. Laz
01-06-2008, 10:47 AM

we are what we eat!!!!!

:)

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 10:48 AM
No no, you need to re-register and start back at 0, n00b.

FAX
01-06-2008, 10:50 AM
Welcome back, Mr. Fire Me Boy!.

FAX

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Welcome back.

Hopefully you're sticking around for a while.
Probably. I think I'm just going to say my piece regarding piracy when the threads come up and leave it alone. I'm not going to leave the issue alone, because as has been mentioned it's something that affects me and I intend to fight it, but I'm not going to get caught up in it again.

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Probably. I think I'm just going to say my piece regarding piracy when the threads come up and leave it alone. I'm not going to leave the issue alone, because as has been mentioned it's something that affects me and I intend to fight it, but I'm not going to get caught up in it again.

Sounds like a plan.

Plus, in all honesty, there will probably be some assholes that will try to push your buttons once they see you are back. No need to get caught up in it again.

Glad you're back. This place can't afford to keep losing quality posters like yourself.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Thanks Phil!!

It always sucks to lose a quality poster.

seen any good movies lately FMB?
Been renting more than anything lately.

Saw Sweeney Todd on Friday (my 5-year anniversary). Pretty good. It looks like MAYBE Tim Burton is getting out of his funk (besides Big Fish, he hasn't done anything worthwhile this decade).

Watched Eastern Promises last night. That was a damn good film, even if I did have to see Viggo's wiener.

Frazod
01-06-2008, 10:54 AM

YAR! :D

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Sounds like a plan.

Plus, in all honesty, there will probably be some assholes that will try to push your buttons once they see you are back. No need to get caught up in it again.

Glad you're back. This place can't afford to keep losing quality posters like yourself.
Which is part of the reason I left to begin with. People wouldn't drop that thread two weeks after the last post in it... I continued to get neg reps and PMs and snipes here and there. Ridiculous and I got tired of getting pissed off every time I logged on.

The two months I was gone was a nice respite.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 10:57 AM
YAR! :D
New look? It fits.

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 10:58 AM
Which is part of the reason I left to begin with. People wouldn't drop that thread two weeks after the last post in it... I continued to get neg reps and PMs and snipes here and there. Ridiculous and I got tired of getting pissed off every time I logged on.

The two months I was gone was a nice respite.

Do you know about CPiggy?

Not sure if Simplex had created it before you left.

If not, check it out. Makes life so much better around here.

luv
01-06-2008, 10:59 AM

AHEM!

No respect. Oh well. WELCOME BACK!

Frazod
01-06-2008, 10:59 AM
New look? It fits.

Nah. He's not menacing enough. :D

Welcome back.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Do you know about CPiggy?

Not sure if Simplex had created it before you left.

If not, check it out. Makes life so much better around here.
Yeah, and I may start using it. But as I mentioned to Phil on the phone when I left, I'm not a fan of ignore features. Not really sure why -- part of it is the principle... I want people to hear me and I feel everyone has the right to be heard.

But... it may come to that. Oh well.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 11:02 AM
AHEM!

No respect. Oh well. WELCOME BACK!
You didn't send me the thread... :harumph:

However, luv did tell me you guys missed me. Thanks, luv! You're a sweetheart.

Now show me your buns before I smack you one!

http://www.myspacelayouts.fluxbpm.com/images1/muppitpimps.jpg

Extra Point
01-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Welcome back, FMB.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Welcome back, FMB.
Thank you.

Frazod
01-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Yeah, and I may start using it. But as I mentioned to Phil on the phone when I left, I'm not a fan of ignore features. Not really sure why -- part of it is the principle... I want people to hear me and I feel everyone has the right to be heard.

I've started using it - and I should use it more. There are some people who just aren't even worth the time it takes to read their stupid crap in the first place. When used in conjunction with the BB's ignore list, CPiggy almost completely eliminates the offending moron - you won't see their threads or their posts, and only a line of text when they're quoted.

We've lost too many good posters lately. And it seems like every time a quality member like Parker goes away, some moron like Hootie or HonestChiefFan rises up in his place. I don't know how many more substance for shit exchanges this place can survive.

wutamess
01-06-2008, 11:18 AM
wtf is Parker & why did he leave?

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 11:22 AM

htismaqe........

He left because this place has become infested with ****ing retards.

Frazod
01-06-2008, 11:23 AM

Quite frankly, the dumbasses drove him over the edge.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 11:23 AM
htismaqe........

QFT

Mr. Laz
01-06-2008, 11:26 AM
htismaqe........

http://www.chrisdixonstudios.com/ajdgallery/images/fretwork_mirror1765_400.jpg

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 11:27 AM
http://www.chrisdixonstudios.com/ajdgallery/images/fretwork_mirror1765_400.jpg

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Quite frankly, the dumbasses drove him over the edge.
Seems to happen more and more these days.... :hmmm:

luv
01-06-2008, 11:43 AM
You didn't send me the thread... :harumph:

However, luv did tell me you guys missed me. Thanks, luv! You're a sweetheart.

Now show me your buns before I smack you one!

http://www.myspacelayouts.fluxbpm.com/images1/muppitpimps.jpg
:D

That's more like it. Carry on.

Bwana
01-06-2008, 11:44 AM

It is ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 11:46 AM
It is ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
http://www.thehorsehospital.com/archives/frankenstein-thumb.jpg

HemiEd
01-06-2008, 11:51 AM

Welcome back! :thumb: Ironic it is the first day warm enough to fire up my smoker!

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Welcome back! :thumb: Ironic it is the first day warm enough to fire up my smoker!
Have fun! I'd love to do that right now, but just don't feel like going to the grocery store.

HemiEd
01-06-2008, 11:53 AM
I've started using it - and I should use it more. There are some people who just aren't even worth the time it takes to read their stupid crap in the first place. When used in conjunction with the BB's ignore list, CPiggy almost completely eliminates the offending moron - you won't see their threads or their posts, and only a line of text when they're quoted.

We've lost too many good posters lately. And it seems like every time a quality member like Parker goes away, some moron like Hootie or HonestChiefFan rises up in his place. I don't know how many more substance for shit exchanges this place can survive.

I blame Herm ****ing Edwards.

DenverDanChiefsFan
01-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Heh. I think I've found the 2nd member of my competitive BBQ team. We may even start entering competitions. I need to find sponsors though. It's an expensive proposition.You're not kidding. A buddy and I do the BBQ at the Summit (Dillon, CO). We did the American Royal for 18 years - but it is just out of hand now. We are also looking to do one near Wichita since he lives in that hell hole.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 12:14 PM
If you're serious and you're looking for a third, let me know. I'd certainly be interested in giving it a shot!

Jenson71
01-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Welcome back, Fire Me Boy.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 12:35 PM
Welcome back, Fire Me Boy.
Thank you, Jenson.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 03:45 PM

Put the assholes on front street. If they're harrassing, you've got enough friends here to return the favor.

kcfanXIII
01-06-2008, 03:56 PM

kinda how i feel about ignore features. i feel i'd be cheated out of part of the chiefsplanet experience, some how.

FAX
01-06-2008, 04:09 PM
This is really starting to really piss me really off.

I re-start this deal in another thread, ask Ms. luv and Mr. Phobia to send a communication, fight relentlessly for Mr. Fire Me Boy!'s rights to stand up for his beliefs, and do I get a freaking "thanks"? Noooooo.

It's "Thank you, Mr. Jenson71", "Thank you, Mr. OnTheWarpath58", "Thank you, Mr. Man In The Friggin' Moon", but not one single how de do for me. What a screw job.

FAX

luv
01-06-2008, 04:11 PM

I re-start this deal in another thread, ask Ms. luv and Mr. Phobia to send a communication, fight relentlessly for Mr. Fire Me Boy!'s rights to stand up for his beliefs, and do I get a freaking "thanks"? Noooooo.

It's "Thank you, Mr. Jenson71", "Thank you, Mr. OnTheWarpath58", "Thank you, Mr. Man In The Friggin' Moon", but not one single how de do for me. What a screw job.

FAX
I had to ask for it, too. Don't feel bad

Buehler445
01-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Hey FMB. Welcome back man. It's good to have a fellow redhead lover back:).

Anyway, don't let the cornholes get to you.

Hey SR. Start one for htismaqe. I miss that guy!

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 04:13 PM

I re-start this deal in another thread, ask Mr. Phobia to send a communication, fight relentlessly for Mr. Fire Me Boy!'s rights to stand up for his beliefs, and do I get a freaking "thanks"? Noooooo.

FAX
I was in the middle of scribing "Ode to Mr. FAX."

But noooooooooo! Gotta be impatient. Fine. It's in the shredder. Happy, now?

We'll do it your way.

Thanks, FAX! I appreciate your concern, and thanks for sticking up for me!

I will note, now, that my attempts to properly thank you were much more poetic and were likely to bring a tear to your eye.

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Hey FMB. Welcome back man. It's good to have a fellow redhead lover back:).

Anyway, don't let the cornholes get to you.

Hey SR. Start one for htismaqe. I miss that guy!

Second that.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 04:14 PM
I had to ask for it, too. Don't feel bad
I was just responding to people who wrote back... :harumph:

luv
01-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Don't worry. I'm not bitter.

FAX
01-06-2008, 04:23 PM
I was in the middle of scribing "Ode to Mr. FAX."

But noooooooooo! Gotta be impatient. Fine. It's in the shredder. Happy, now?

We'll do it your way.

Thanks, FAX! I appreciate your concern, and thanks for sticking up for me!

I will note, now, that my attempts to properly thank you were much more poetic and were likely to bring a tear to your eye.

Aw, that's okay.

Anyhow, I downloaded a casserole while I was waiting.

FAX

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Aw, that's okay.

Anyhow, I downloaded a casserole while I was waiting.

FAX
How did you get the crumbs out of the ethernet port?

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Put the assholes on front street. If they're harrassing, you've got enough friends here to return the favor.

I even left rep for you to offset the douchebags.... :(

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 05:15 PM
I even left rep for you to offset the douchebags.... :(
I somehow missed that post!

Thanks for the support!

RJ
01-06-2008, 05:24 PM

FAX

Fax, did you find your gorilla trapping research helpful when it came time to bring FMB back to the fold?

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Fax, did you find your gorilla trapping research helpful when it came time to bring FMB back to the fold?
I did throw feces at him, so I'd bet 'Yes'.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 05:42 PM
I did throw feces at him, so I'd bet 'Yes'.

I've gotta know, I've watched LOTRs over and over, is he really saying "PO-TA-TOES"?

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 05:42 PM
I've gotta know, I've watched LOTRs over and over, is he really saying "PO-TA-TOES"?
Yes.

FAX
01-06-2008, 05:49 PM

No gorilla trapping techniques were employed in this effort, Mr. RJ. However, it's funny you should ask. There's one thing I've learned about that.

It turns out that the better you are at gorilla trapping, the worse off you are generally. A trapped gorilla is exceedingly unpleasant to have around.

FAX

smittysbar
01-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Welcome back FMB

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Welcome back FMB
Thanks.

RJ
01-06-2008, 06:10 PM
No gorilla trapping techniques were employed in this effort, Mr. RJ. However, it's funny you should ask. There's one thing I've learned about that.

It turns out that the better you are at gorilla trapping, the worse off you are generally. A trapped gorilla is exceedingly unpleasant to have around.

FAX

Yes, I understand that a trapped gorilla tends to become depressed, and I think we all know how hard it can be living with a depressed gorilla. They sleep all day, never talk and often become heavy drinkers. I can see why gorilla trapping might not be the most satisfying hobby.

Count Zarth
01-06-2008, 06:12 PM
This week I downloaded:

My Dog Skip
The Omega Man
Old Yeller
White Fang
Superbad
Talladega Nights

Last week I actually paid to see AVP-R, but then I snuck into The Water Horse. Unfortunately the theater was way too full to find a good seat so I came back the next day and paid. Not my first choice, though.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Yes, I understand that a trapped gorilla tends to become depressed, and I think we all know how hard it can be living with a depressed gorilla. They sleep all day, never talk and often become heavy drinkers. I can see why gorilla trapping might not be the most satisfying hobby.
Not to mention their sticky poop.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 06:14 PM
This week I downloaded:

My Dog Skip
The Omega Man
Old Yeller
White Fang
Superbad
Talladega Nights

Last week I actually paid to see AVP-R, but then I snuck into The Water Horse. Unfortunately the theater was way too full to find a good seat so I came back the next day and paid. Not my first choice, though.
Just so you know, I have installed CPiggy and will be using it with a vengeance.

kstater
01-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Just so you know, I have installed CPiggy and will be using it with a vengeance.

Great to have you back. With CPiggy, I wish the Planet would get back the great posters I keep hearing about but never got a chance to see their work. Apparently this GAZ fellow was pretty popular.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Show/Hide quote of CPIggy'd user kstater.

:p jk

kstater
01-06-2008, 06:19 PM
LMAO

Count Zarth
01-06-2008, 06:21 PM

For every movie you don't download, I'm going to download three!!!

smittysbar
01-06-2008, 06:23 PM
This week I downloaded:

My Dog Skip
The Omega Man
Old Yeller
White Fang
Superbad
Talladega Nights

Give it a rest

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Congrats! I never had a problem with you either.

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9274/ignoreiq3.th.jpg (http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ignoreiq3.jpg)

Count Zarth
01-06-2008, 06:25 PM
You know you can't resist my posts...

luv
01-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Great to have you back. With CPiggy, I wish the Planet would get back the great posters I keep hearing about but never got a chance to see their work. Apparently this GAZ fellow was pretty popular.
I don't think he's officially left as much as he just doesn't post very often.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 06:51 PM

I'm confident you're just having fun. I'm also confident that FMB knows it.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 06:54 PM
I don't think he's officially left as much as he just doesn't post very often.

Gaz was here this morning, according to his profile. He hasn't posted anything since May, and had 2 posts in all of 2007. He really left around 12-06. I miss him. :( He doesn't even know who I am. That makes it sound more creepy than it really is.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm confident you're just having fun. I'm also confident that FMB knows it.
Nope. I'm on a mission. I plan to have a blank Lounge except for threads started by me. Everyone but me will be on ignore.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Wanna see my ignore list? <a href="http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/memberlist.php?">Here.</a>

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Nope. I'm on a mission. I plan to have a blank Lounge except for threads started by me. Everyone but me will be on ignore.

LMAO

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:01 PM
LMAO
I'm a fabulous conversationalist.

luv
01-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Wanna see my ignore list? <a href="http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/memberlist.php?">Here.</a>
Is clicking on the link like playing "pull my finger"?

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 07:03 PM

People don't worry if you talk to yourself, answer yourself and suddenly you're labeled a psycho............

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Is clicking on the link like playing "pull my finger"?
Just do it. You won't get in any trouble if you're at work.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Yes, you are!

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Yes, you are!
Hey, thanks!

Deberg_1990
01-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Wow,

this thread has serious legs. You must be really loved FMB.

luv
01-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Just do it. You won't get in any trouble if you're at work.
I work days now! :D

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Hey, thanks!

LMAO Post whore. 10,000 is only a day away at this rate.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Wow,

this thread has serious legs. You must be really loved FMB.
Naw... 94.3 percent of the posts are me replying to myself.

Everyone else is on ignore.

Thanks for adding your name! I forgot you!

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Oh, give me some credit. My wife isn't home for an hour and a half.

I can do 159 posts in 90 minutes.

luv
01-06-2008, 07:09 PM
You don't think he can get 100+ posts tonight if he sets his mind to it? I have faith in you FMB!

Count Zarth

Horny?

luv

I can do 159 posts in 90 minutes.
What's your wife being home have anything to do with it?

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:10 PM
You don't think he can get 100+ posts tonight if he sets his mind to it? I have faith in you FMB!
How the hell, by the way, did you get 26K posts? I remember when you were just a naive n00b.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Horny?

LMAO Is that an offer Senator Craig?

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:11 PM
Horny?
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9274/ignoreiq3.th.jpg (http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ignoreiq3.jpg)

Deberg_1990
01-06-2008, 07:13 PM

Thanks for adding your name! I forgot you!

I replied earlier to you, but someone changed my name to Romo_2007 for the past few weeks.

Looks like they just changed it back.

luv
01-06-2008, 07:13 PM
How the hell, by the way, did you get 26K posts? I remember when you were just a naive n00b.
I may not be a n00b anymore, but I'm still naive.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:14 PM
I replied earlier to you, but someone changed my name to Romo_2007 for the past few weeks.

Looks like they just changed it back.
Cool.

I'll add Romo_2007, Romo_2008 and Romo_2009 just to be thorough.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 07:14 PM

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;)

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:15 PM
Sweet.

luv
01-06-2008, 07:17 PM
And obviously still stick my foot in my mouth.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 07:18 PM
And obviously still stick my foot in my mouth.

LMAO Thank goodness. The silence was getting a wee bit awkward. :p

Count Zarth
01-06-2008, 07:18 PM
LMAO Is that an offer Senator Craig?

I ****in' love this avatar!!!

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3737/hornyyt7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:20 PM
LMAO Thank goodness. The silence was getting a wee bit awkward. :p
It's never silent for long with a woman around.

Mr. Flopnuts
Nice. Maybe Hamas will let you change it if you resize it. I think it's perfect. Well, not as perfect as the silent cocksucker was, but I can see why you wouldn't want anything to do with that one.

luv
I ****in' love this avatar!!!

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3737/hornyyt7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
HORNY? needs to be a little lower.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:21 PM
Yeah.... lower..... lower..... right there. Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

luv
01-06-2008, 07:21 PM
It's never silent for long with a woman around.
I think I should chat with your wife. :p

luv
01-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Yeah.... lower..... lower..... right there. Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
It looks weird where it's at.

Count Zarth
01-06-2008, 07:23 PM

Good idea.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4994/horny2no8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:24 PM
It looks weird where it's at.
No it doesn't.... wait, are we looking at the same thing?

That's supposed to be there.

Count Zarth
01-06-2008, 07:25 PM
I'm just waiting for the irate PM from Senator Craig's daughter.

luv
01-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Good idea.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4994/horny2no8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
MUCH better.

luv
01-06-2008, 07:26 PM
No it doesn't.... wait, are we looking at the same thing?

That's supposed to be there.
What are you looking at? Or do I even want to know?

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:27 PM
What are you looking at? Or do I even want to know?
I plea the fifth.

luv
01-06-2008, 07:30 PM
I plea the fifth.
Hmmm...

Must be too small to see.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Hmmm...

Are you saying his penis is so small it looks like a vagina wearing a hat?

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Hmmm...

:sulk:

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:32 PM
I will go on the record say that I don't even LIKE grape Gatorade.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Or a turtleneck... :hmmm:

We'll never know.

luv
01-06-2008, 07:44 PM
I will go on the record say that I don't even LIKE grape Gatorade.
That's not what you said last night.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:45 PM
That's not what you said last night.
That's because you were just trying to GIVE it away. Have some self-respect. I don't even know what a "rusty trombone" is, let alone how to give it to you!

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:46 PM
That's because you were just trying to GIVE it away. Have some self-respect. I don't even know what a "rusty trombone" is, let alone how to give it to you!
I'm fairly certain I'm going to hell for that.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 07:48 PM

LMAO

luv
01-06-2008, 07:50 PM
LMAO
What are you laughing at?

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm so sorry, luv.

Should I go away again?

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 07:53 PM

Uhh. He said rusty trombone.

luv
01-06-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm so sorry, luv.

Should I go away again?
No, it's just that he's worse off than you, so I don't see where he has room to laugh.

luv
01-06-2008, 07:55 PM
Uhh. He said rusty trombone.
Point, set, and match.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 07:55 PM
No, it's just that he's worse off than you, so I don't see where he has room to laugh.
Whew!

That was really an empty gesture. I didn't want to go away again.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 07:56 PM

I don't get it.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 08:04 PM

I don't get it.

Come on girl. I teed it up for you, smack that shit!!

Disclaimer: I really didn't get it.

luv
01-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Come on girl. I teed it up for you, smack that shit!!

Disclaimer: I really didn't get it.
If his is too small to see, and you're worse off than him......

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2008, 09:53 PM
If his is too small to see, and you're worse off than him......

Doh!!! You knocked it out of the park, before I even teed it up. :cuss:

Fried Meat Ball!
01-07-2008, 06:21 AM
Doh!!! You knocked it out of the park, before I even teed it up. :cuss:
It's OK. No one can be "on" all the time.