PDA

View Full Version : Dont Have NFL Network? Watch Cowboys Vs Packers FREE on NFL.com

SLAG
11-28-2007, 10:08 PM
I just got this email how NFL.com will be showing the game live

www.nfl.com/live (http://www.nfl.com/live)

Check it out

percysnow
11-28-2007, 10:11 PM
cool thanks for the heads up

SPchief
11-28-2007, 10:12 PM
If you click the link, it says they will offer highlights.

BigRedChief
11-28-2007, 10:25 PM
I just got this email how NFL.com will be showing the game live

www.nfl.com/live (http://www.nfl.com/live)

Check it out

No full game feeds.:shake:
<LI _extended="true">Exclusive Look-ins: See live game action early and often <LI _extended="true">Exclusive In-game Highlights: Watch big plays BEFORE the final whistle <LI _extended="true">Live In-studio Analysis: Team discusses the game and week ahead <LI _extended="true">Q&A: Your questions are answered by the studio team <LI _extended="true">Blog: Insider observations not found anywhere else <LI _extended="true">Call the Play: Test your football IQ in a real-time competition <LI _extended="true">Network Fan Challenge: Quick and easy to play <LI _extended="true">Updated Stats: Track game progress with real time stats <LI _extended="true">NFL Network: Take a peek at some of the network's award-winning programming

SLAG
11-28-2007, 10:27 PM
misleading email

the Talking Can
11-28-2007, 10:28 PM
wow, I didn't know it was on the nfl channel

does any sport hate its fans as much as the NFL? one of the top 2 games of the year and no one can watch it....

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2007, 10:33 PM
wow, I didn't know it was on the nfl channel

does any sport hate its fans as much as the NFL? one of the top 2 games of the year and no one can watch it....

You mean the NFL where almost every single game expect for about 24 are available on regular tv.

L.A. Chieffan
11-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Just get NFL network. Problem solved

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2007, 10:44 PM
Not necessarily. My NFL Network blacks out the games for some unknown reason (at least to me)...

I just watch illegal Canadian feeds from TSN on http://www.channelsurfing.net/

The Thanksgiving Colts game was a terriffic stream.

Bob Dole
11-28-2007, 10:45 PM
one of the top 2 games of the year and no one can watch it....
Bob Dole can watch it.

L.A. Chieffan
11-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Not necessarily. My NFL Network blacks out the games for some unknown reason (at least to me)...

Shouldn't be blacked out at all. The only game I EVER get blacked out is if the Chargers are on locally and for some reason they don't sell out. That hasn't happened for awhile

RJ
11-28-2007, 10:48 PM
I cannot watch the game unless I go to my mom's house or to the local sports bar. Neither sounds appealing as they would both require leaving the house after dark. I have become my father.

Valiant
11-28-2007, 10:48 PM

Or just force the NFL to put it back on normal television by no one watching it and them getting horrible numbers..

Or illegally get it online.. Most will go with route 2..

L.A. Chieffan
11-28-2007, 10:50 PM
I'll watch it I don't care.

SLAG
11-28-2007, 10:50 PM

Heres the Reason:

The NFL network offers 2 ways to Air NFL network to Cable company's
One is the NFL network with NO Games at a lower cost than the Package with The Games

NFL Network with No Games makes it cheaper for the Cable company to carry NFL network overall

L.A. Chieffan
11-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Jesus people, get directv already.

RJ
11-28-2007, 10:55 PM
Heres the Reason:

The NFL network offers 2 ways to Air NFL network to Cable company's
One is the NFL network with NO Games at a lower cost than the Package with The Games

NFL Network with No Games makes it cheaper for the Cable company to carry NFL network overall

Damn, how about if they just put it on regular TV and we all promise to buy a 12 pack of one of the three brands of beer that fund the NFL? Or buy a car or a pick-up or some shaving cream or a pizza? If we all promise to do that can we just watch the effing football game without complications?

L.A. Chieffan
11-28-2007, 10:59 PM
Damn, how about if they just put it on regular TV and we all promise to buy a 12 pack of one of the three brands of beer that fund the NFL? Or buy a car or a pick-up or some shaving cream or a pizza? If we all promise to do that can we just watch the effing football game without complications?

I like the beer idea

RJ
11-28-2007, 11:00 PM
I like the beer idea

Well sure, I mean we're buying it anyway. What's another 12 pack? Hell, I'll buy a 24 pack to make up for the guy who doesn't drink.

Short Leash Hootie
11-28-2007, 11:02 PM
Jesus people, get directv already.
Why, digital cable is better and more convenient, especially when you're not a homeowner.

L.A. Chieffan
11-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Well sure, I mean we're buying it anyway. What's another 12 pack? Hell, I'll buy a 24 pack to make up for the guy who doesn't drink.

Stupid recovering alcoholics. Making it tougher for everybody to watch football, TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM BUDDY!

the Talking Can
You mean the NFL where almost every single game expect for about 24 are available on regular tv.

no, I mean the one where only 3 games on Sunday afternoon are shown in my area, never games that I care about, and where two 10-1 teams are playing on their own channel...

Guru
Yeah, I was looking forward to having access on my Sprint phone before I found out that I would only get in game highlights.

L.A. Chieffan
11-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Why, digital cable is better and more convenient, especially when you're not a homeowner.
Better and more convenient...you have to watch games on your computer and I watch it on TV. That's more convenient?

RJ
11-28-2007, 11:07 PM
Stupid recovering alcoholics. Making it tougher for everybody to watch football, TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM BUDDY!
ROFL

RJ
11-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Yeah, I was looking forward to having access on my Sprint phone before I found out that I would only get in game highlights.

That's sad. You were reduced to being happy for the opportunity to watch football on your phone. Then even that small crumb was taken away. Pitiful.

Crashride
11-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Better and more convenient...you have to watch games on your computer and I watch it on TV. That's more convenient?

You say that now but when its raining or cloudy and your dish cant get a signal your crying. The nfl treats its fans like shit. End of story. Monopoly.

SLAG
11-28-2007, 11:13 PM
That's sad. You were reduced to being happy for the opportunity to watch football on your phone. Then even that small crumb was taken away. Pitiful.
I still think he can

L.A. Chieffan
11-28-2007, 11:16 PM
You say that now but when its raining or cloudy and your dish cant get a signal your crying. The nfl treats its fans like shit. End of story. Monopoly.

ROFL I live in SOCAL dude. In 10 years I've NEVER had the signal go out because of weather

On the other hand my cable modem seems to take a shit all the time for no ****ing reason, as well as my parents TV service which is cable

Fruit Ninja
11-28-2007, 11:18 PM
i have had my signal go out once in the last 4 years with direct tv. The time it was down, it was for like 20 min.

Crashride
11-28-2007, 11:20 PM
i have had my signal go out once in the last 4 years with direct tv. The time it was down, it was for like 20 min.

Guess its different out near yall. Here in tampa it goes out FREQUENTLY.

Demonpenz
11-28-2007, 11:28 PM
I love the nfl network and watch it all the time. I can't wait for the chiefs to play in london

splatbass
11-28-2007, 11:44 PM

Those of us with Time Warner don't have that option.

RJ
11-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Those of us with Time Warner don't have that option.

Or Cable One.

SPchief
11-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Or Cable One.

And as of this year, those of us with Comcast it is no longer available on the digital preferred package.

Cochise
11-29-2007, 12:18 AM
no, I mean the one where only 3 games on Sunday afternoon are shown in my area, never games that I care about, and where two 10-1 teams are playing on their own channel...

Hey, if you want to watch the Rams play some other NFC West team in the Sominex bowl, you're golden every week.

Cochise
11-29-2007, 12:18 AM
I love the nfl network and watch it all the time. I can't wait for the chiefs to play in london

I thought it was going to be in Germany.

Guru
11-29-2007, 05:57 PM

bump

Guru
11-29-2007, 07:28 PM
told ya slag. Just glimpses of the game but not actual full coverage.

SLAG
11-29-2007, 08:45 PM

Its streaming live right now on Nfl.com/live

when will it stop ?

Jayhawkerman2001
11-29-2007, 08:55 PM

im getting full coverage