PDA

View Full Version : Snip Snip

penguinz
11-29-2007, 10:07 AM
I have the good old snip-snip scheduled in 2 1/2 weeks. How many bags of peas should I have ready in the freezer?

Pushead2
11-29-2007, 10:09 AM
I have the good old snip-snip scheduled in 2 1/2 weeks. How many bags of peas should I have ready in the freezer?
:eek:

DBO82
11-29-2007, 10:09 AM
One word....

Nuticals

penguinz
11-29-2007, 10:11 AM
One word....

NuticalsWho said anything about castration? :(

DMAC
11-29-2007, 10:13 AM
I have heard it's not bad.

But, I've also heard HORROR stories.

bkkcoh
11-29-2007, 10:13 AM
It can't be any worse then to have one taken out, can it?

Brock
11-29-2007, 10:15 AM
I won't bore you with all the stories of botched vasectomies I've heard. You know, all the stories of infections, grapefruit sized swelling, discharge, etc.

Reerun_KC
11-29-2007, 10:17 AM
had it done 10 years ago..

Drove myself there, 1 hour later driving home. stopped at liquor store, bought bottle of Jim Beam and a cold six pack bottles.

Put bottles between legs, drink them on way home.

Get home sit in chair for 2 days, get drunk. go to work on Monday.

Piece of cake...

Bugeater
11-29-2007, 10:18 AM
Eh, it's no big deal. I had mine done on a Friday and I was fine by Monday.

StcChief
11-29-2007, 10:19 AM
two should be sufficient. bag size is your guage. re-freeze one as needed.

Do what the Dr. says.....
don't try and be macho..I'm fine, let's lift this 100 lb weights, move a couch.... you will regret it.

chief husker
11-29-2007, 10:21 AM

No big deal if you actually listen to your doctor. Wear a supporter, grab a couple bags of peas, and don't frickin' move from the couch or chair. Let the wife wait hand and foot. If your Doc is good, you will feel great right after and some people then do stupid things. Like, go to Hooters and sit on a bar stool for a few hours. Not so smart. Be cool and think of the future when you don't have to use condoms anymore. It's no big deal.

booyaf2
11-29-2007, 10:21 AM
A couple bags will be plenty. I found that the most important thing is to have a jockstrap. Wear it from the doctors office, sleep with it, don't take it off. Once you think you're ok to remove it, buy a pair of athletic spandex and wear them for at least a week. I had the grapefruit sized swelling for a few days till i bought the jock/spandex. FYI, that first ejaculation is more business than pleasure.
Way more.

crazycoffey
11-29-2007, 10:44 AM

Three or Four. change out every 20 minutes and after a few days of this, don't eat the peas.

crazycoffey
11-29-2007, 10:46 AM
FYI, that first ejaculation is more business than pleasure.
Way more.

If the pain (more like an akward uncomfortablness) doesn't make that point very clear, the blood will.

booyaf2
11-29-2007, 10:48 AM
If the pain (more like an akward uncomfortablness) doesn't make that point very clear, the blood will.

Amen brutha :deevee:

penguinz
11-29-2007, 10:50 AM
This sounds like a better plan with every post. Good thing it is covered 100% by my insurance. I would hate to have to pay money for the pleasure of a bleeding ejaculation.

ChiefButthurt
11-29-2007, 10:51 AM
Had it done 26 years ago, everything still works. Make damn sure that you wear the athletic supporter, you'll need that percocet if you don't.

crazycoffey
11-29-2007, 10:53 AM
I had the snip snip 8 years ago and last year I tried to have the un-snip. both were about the same, sit down, shut up, don't move, keep it iced and take the drugs add a few splash's of you liquer of choice and you can climb back on your horse in a week.

booyaf2
11-29-2007, 10:56 AM
Had mine done in February. So all the images are still fresh in my mind unfortunately.

JBucc
11-29-2007, 11:00 AM
I heard your alive when they do it.

Demonpenz
11-29-2007, 11:00 AM
having the surgury is easy. Not having surgery and using prayer and self control is hard.

crazycoffey
11-29-2007, 11:06 AM
Actually from my memory, the worst part is the local anesthestic.
Or as I so, so appropriatly called it;
The Needle to the balls.

TinyEvel
11-29-2007, 11:07 AM
THe biggest piece of advice I can give you is to wear the tighty-whities. Get one size too small. You have to immobilize the troops for them to heal.

wutamess
11-29-2007, 11:24 AM
THe biggest piece of advice I can give you is to wear the tighty-whities. Get one size too small. You have to immobilize the troops for them to heal.

ROFL
I'm looking to get it done soon I can't afford a 5th & wife doesn't like taking BC.

I'm really hating thinking about the pain.
I hate hospitals as it is.

ChiefsFire
11-29-2007, 11:43 AM
A couple bags will be plenty. I found that the most important thing is to have a jockstrap. Wear it from the doctors office, sleep with it, don't take it off. Once you think you're ok to remove it, buy a pair of athletic spandex and wear them for at least a week. I had the grapefruit sized swelling for a few days till i bought the jock/spandex. FYI, that first ejaculation is more business than pleasure.
Way more.

More groin and lower back actually ached while reading that....

(cringe)

MahiMike
11-29-2007, 11:50 AM

Drove myself there, 1 hour later driving home. stopped at liquor store, bought bottle of Jim Beam and a cold six pack bottles.

Piece of cake...

Ditto that

talastan
11-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Was nothing for me, I felt sore for a couple of days. Within a week didn't notice any pain at all.
Rub it in your wife's face what you're going through for her and make her wait on you hand and foot. Sit in a nice soft comfortable chair. Wear tightie-whities or a jock strap all of the time. Then when it comes time for the cleansing and evacuating ritual afterwards again make your wife do all the work!! ;)

Mr. Plow
11-29-2007, 12:03 PM
So does this make you "not a man"?

crazycoffey
11-29-2007, 12:04 PM
So does this make you "not a man"?

from my experience, yes...... :(

Mr. Plow
11-29-2007, 12:07 PM
Lucky for me, my wife went had her tubes ties during the last csection. So I got to keep my manhood.....

crazycoffey
11-29-2007, 12:09 PM
Lucky for me, my wife went had her tubes ties during the last csection. So I got to keep my manhood.....

So what's it like to kiss the Bearded Lady?

kc rush
11-29-2007, 12:11 PM
I rotated 3 bags. Had the procedure Friday morning, stayed iced through Sunday and went back to work on Monday. I was tender for over a week though.

Mr. Plow
11-29-2007, 12:12 PM
So what's it like to kiss the Bearded Lady?

Bearded lady is clean shavin'.

penguinz
11-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Bearded lady is clean shavin'.
Speaking of clean shavin'... Any recommendations for the prep of the area?

crazycoffey
11-29-2007, 12:17 PM

Shave that Bean Bag!

either you can do it or let the big hairy lesbian man hating nurse do it. You make the call

booyaf2
11-29-2007, 12:23 PM

Its either you do it at home, or that big ugly nurse will tell you what to shave and hand you a disposable Bic and some shaving cream. Do it yourself at home.

wutamess
11-29-2007, 12:27 PM
damn... I'm thinking of having another kid (c section) just so I won't have to go through it. Hopefully I come out with another boy.

crazycoffey
11-29-2007, 12:41 PM
Its either you do it at home, or that big ugly nurse will tell you what to shave and hand you a disposable Bic and some shaving cream. Do it yourself at home.

Do you have me on CPiggy? I mean, it's been a whole five minutes after my post.....

:harumph:

Pushead2
11-29-2007, 12:47 PM
Mmm Mmm man hating nurse can touch me anyday.

StcChief
11-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Speaking of clean shavin'... Any recommendations for the prep of the area?ask the Dr. I did NOT have to shave....
sack and trim shrubbery might make it easier and avoid potential INFECTION.

penguinz
11-29-2007, 09:46 PM
ask the Dr. I did NOT have to shave....
sack and trim shrubbery might make it easier and avoid potential INFECTION.
Information packet I was given says to shave. :( Can't wait for the itching to start!

RJ
11-29-2007, 09:51 PM

Piece of cake...

ROFL

Extra Point
11-29-2007, 10:00 PM
Snip, snip, sew, sew, jiggle, jiggle. A 12 pack makes for British beers over the course of a weekend. Have fun getting your sack shaken. Congratulations on finding out what caused it.

Bugeater
11-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Information packet I was given says to shave. :( Can't wait for the itching to start!
Hmmm...I didn't have to shave my own. Itching wasn't an issue at all for me either. I didn't realize how good I had it.

burt
11-29-2007, 10:21 PM
No biggie......pun intended.

I do remember that he started cutting immediately after shooting the local. It scared me to death...not to mention it scared him when I shouted.."HEY!!!"

He nearly jumped outta his lab coat..."WHAT?"

"Wait for it to take effect"

"Whoa....you scared me! The local takes effect immediately...it's kinda sensative down there."

To which I replied, "Yer tellin me. Carry on."

Seriously, do what he says and you will have no problem what so ever. BTW, I didn't have a problem with any blood in my....swimmers(actually, lack of swimmers). Ever.

No problem, what so ever, because I listened to my doctor.

And I also had to shave. And that is another story......

penguinz
11-29-2007, 10:25 PM
Should I use this? http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3348/istockphoto1617360shaviwo6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

sedated
11-29-2007, 10:27 PM
snip what?

this thread confuses me

Mr. Kotter
11-29-2007, 10:45 PM
In your case it's too bad you didn't have this done YEARS ago...say, when...you were 12 yrs old, or so.... :hmmm:

You know, like BEFORE you diluted the gene pool....

:)

alanm
11-29-2007, 10:52 PM
It's probably just me, But I have a hard time understanding why guys would willingly go have themselves neutered. :spock:

Mr. Kotter
11-29-2007, 10:59 PM
... because I listened to my doctor...

So you whacked Willie off into a paper/plastic cup??? :spock:

T.M.I.

:shake:

Archie F. Swin
11-29-2007, 11:20 PM
One thing that will become perfectly clear during your recovery is how frequently your children and pets confuse your scrotum for a trampoline.

Was I the only one here who was put under GA for the procedure?

SNR
11-29-2007, 11:21 PM
It's okay penguinz. The most important thing to remember is to not think of your willy as your best friend, and that you're pretty much ditching him and taking away part of the one thing he loves to do in the world.

Extra Point
11-29-2007, 11:24 PM
It's okay penguinz. The most important thing to remember is to not think of your willy as your best friend, and that you're pretty much ditching him and taking away part of the one thing he loves to do in the world.

I don't think the hatchet will fall THAT high!

Mr. Kotter
11-29-2007, 11:29 PM
One thing that will become perfectly clear during your recovery is how frequently your children and pets confuse your scrotum for a trampoline.

Was I the only one here who was put under GA for the procedure?

Only us well-endowed types required GA; for "average" Joes....Local....suffices.

;)

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-30-2007, 12:52 AM
I had to have surgery my sr. year of high school. The doc who performed it did his own vascetomy.

Archie F. Swin
11-30-2007, 06:49 AM
Only us well-endowed types required GA; for "average" Joes....Local....suffices.

;)

that's what I thought

seclark
11-30-2007, 06:58 AM
there was a young man named penquinz
who wanted no young hers or hims
spread open his legs
doctor snipped on his eggs
his nuts swolled clear down to his shins

Buehler445
11-30-2007, 07:12 AM
I had to have surgery my sr. year of high school. The doc who performed it did his own vascetomy.

Holy mother of God. Hells no. Why would you even think of that.

AND THEN you let him cut on you??? I would have jumped ship and bailed the hell out.

crazycoffey
11-30-2007, 08:22 AM
It's probably just me, But I have a hard time understanding why guys would willingly go have themselves neutered. :spock:

let me count the reasons.....

it's faster, cheaper than having the tubes for the mrs. tied.

We don't have weird side effects like the girls, they have a lack of estrogen which causes weird hair growths, and other things like a pre-mature menopause phase.

The comfortable knowledge that you will never ever ever ever have to worry about supporting another child. Should you decide to cheat, divorce, or if your wife turns up prego.

those are some of the better long term positives to do it. a good short term one is the sympathy card, it plays for a few months too. "I did this so you wouldn't have to, honey - now get down there and go back to work...." you may wish to use different terminology and I would completely understand why.

Archie F. Swin
11-30-2007, 08:38 AM
let me count the reasons.....

The comfortable knowledge that you will never ever ever ever have to worry about supporting another child. Should you decide to cheat, divorce, or if your wife turns up prego.

well...there's some encouragement

penguinz
12-14-2007, 11:53 AM
This was not a fun experience. They had to give me five extra injections because it didn't take. :(

Mr. Plow
12-14-2007, 11:56 AM
This was not a fun experience. They had to give me five extra injections because it didn't take. :(

Holy shit. How does it feel being less a man?

:p

Kclee
12-14-2007, 12:35 PM
Does anyone eat the frozen crotch peas later? I don't think I would.

DenverDanChiefsFan
12-14-2007, 12:49 PM
I drove myself home afterwards - no big deal.

StcChief
12-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Does anyone eat the frozen crotch peas later? I don't think I would.
did you remove them from the bag. are they unfrozen....

no....I haven't eat frozen peas since..... can't look at the bag same way

a1na2
12-14-2007, 12:54 PM

Watch for smoke and the smell of burning pork!