PDA

View Full Version : I hate my boss

KC Tattoo
11-29-2007, 05:37 PM
He is a no good bloody Dolts fan & he is going to the game this weekend. He gets luxery box tickets, on field pass :# He gets to go and I don't :# :# I hate him!!! All free he doesn't have to pay he got tickets from one of our custimers.

If yall see a guy running around before the game on the field wearing a gay powder blue shirt on that would be him.

Good God people, I want us to win so freeking bad and hope his team gets humiliated in a bad way, that is all.

Go :arrow:

Buck
11-29-2007, 05:52 PM
God Bless Him.

Amen.

KC Tattoo
11-29-2007, 05:54 PM
God Bless Him.

Amen.

Buck
11-29-2007, 05:55 PM
My Dream is to one day see a Sea of Blue at Arrowhead.

It will then be known as The Murph East.

HemiEd
11-29-2007, 06:01 PM
You haven't been here long enough to know the benifits of Anti Freeze.

KC Tattoo
11-29-2007, 06:01 PM
sounds like the fealing is mutual and your boss hates you too.

He's been mad at me since we beat them at Gravel De Eggo & I made copies of the sports page and spread them throughout the office. He is truelly a poor sport. He was quite upset at Nerd Turner and I thought that was funny too.

HemiEd
11-29-2007, 06:02 PM

It will then be known as The Murph East.

Probably about as realistic as the Chargers actually doing anything with the talent they have.

kstater
11-29-2007, 06:07 PM
He's been mad at me since we beat them at Gravel De Eggo & I made copies of the sports page and spread them throughout the office. He is truelly a poor sport. He was quite upset at Nerd Turner and I thought that was funny too.

As opposed to the person who rubbed in the victory by handing out a bunch of newspapers gloating about the victory.

KC Tattoo
11-29-2007, 06:11 PM
Nah, we don't actually hate each other/ I'm just pissed that he is going and I am not. He is a pretty cool boss other than being a Dolts fan & arrogant. & I have to put up with a dude with a Raiders Tattoo. Go figure. We all raz each other and it has been fun to work with them but it sure makes losing suck even that much more.

KC Tattoo
11-29-2007, 06:11 PM
As opposed to the person who rubbed in the victory by handing out a bunch of newspapers gloating about the victory.

:)

Buck
11-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Nah, we don't actually hate each other/ I'm just pissed that he is going and I am not. He is a pretty cool boss other than being a Dolts fan & arrogant. & I have to put up with a dude with a Raiders Tattoo. Go figure. We all raz each other and it has been fun to work with them but it sure makes losing suck even that much more.

At least your boss isnt a ****ing Donkey fan...Mine Is.

SNR
11-29-2007, 06:17 PM

It will then be known as The Murph East.You might want to work on creating a Sea of Blue at Qualcomm. Then move onto something easier, like Chokeland. Baby steps.

JohninGpt
11-29-2007, 06:18 PM
If you really want to go, I'm sure you can get tickets at, or close to, face value at the stadium. Just show up with a few bucks in your pocket.

MIAdragon
11-29-2007, 06:19 PM
You haven't been here long enough to know the benifits of Anti Freeze.

it took 5 posts to mention this??? We are slipping..

Groves
11-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Extend to him an olive branch to begin the healing of your relationship. Make the token of your sincere heart change in the form of some brownies or something...triple the ex-lax.

What good is a luxury box if you're exiting every 6 minutes.

Buck
11-29-2007, 06:22 PM
The Dolts, it seems like it would be a Colts nickname.

KC Tattoo
11-29-2007, 06:23 PM
If you really want to go, I'm sure you can get tickets at, or close to, face value at the stadium. Just show up with a few bucks in your pocket.

I got my kids this weekend and can't aford to go, love to but can't :(

We spent alot of money at the Jags game this year and had a blast in KC that weekend but I can't go to all of the games. I'm lucky to go once a year, but fully plan to be a season ticket holder sometime.

KC Tattoo
11-29-2007, 06:27 PM
At least your boss isnt a ****ing Donkey fan...Mine Is.

Now I feel bad for ya. That would suck!!!

Buck
11-29-2007, 06:28 PM
I got my kids this weekend and can't aford to go, love to but can't :(

We spent alot of money at the Jags game this year and had a blast in KC that weekend but I can't go to all of the games. I'm lucky to go once a year, but fully plan to be a season ticket holder sometime.

Dont try to get seats at the 50 yard line, w/ a prime view, because supposedly theres like a 50,000 person waiting list for those tickets.

Skip Towne
11-29-2007, 06:31 PM
You should go do his wife while he is at the game.

JohninGpt
11-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Dont try to get seats at the 50 yard line, w/ a prime view, because supposedly theres like a 50,000 person waiting list for those tickets.
Damn, that's longer than the lines for the portalets.

AZORChiefFan
11-29-2007, 06:46 PM
My boss a couple years ago actually it was Nov 1st 1999 the Cardinals were taking on the Patriots. He asks if I wanna go I say sure then he proceeds to tell me I'll have to pay for the GD ticket. This was back in the day when you could walk down Mill Ave. (Close to Sun Devil Stadium) and get a ticket for 5 -10 bucks or free.

Buck
11-29-2007, 06:48 PM
My boss a couple years ago actually it was Nov 1st 1999 the Cardinals were taking on the Patriots. He asks if I wanna go I say sure then he proceeds to tell me I'll have to pay for the GD ticket. This was back in the day when you could walk down Mill Ave. (Close to Sun Devil Stadium) and get a ticket for 5 -10 bucks or free.

Hopefully that was the Cardinals playoff season, because why the **** would anyone want to pay to watch those P.O.S. teams (in 99 I think they both sucked), in that P.O.S. stadium?

AZORChiefFan
11-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Hopefully that was the Cardinals playoff season, because why the **** would anyone want to pay to watch those P.O.S. teams (in 99 I think they both sucked), in that P.O.S. stadium?
I don't remember but I know i left at halftime was moving into my new house, my back hurt, the freaking stadium had those crappy bench seats and I was just freaking tired. Pats looked like an NFL team that day Cards - not so much.

KC Tattoo
12-04-2007, 05:15 PM
I really hate my FN Boss. He had a good f*cking time thank you Carl Peterson & Herm FN Edwards. :banghead:

DAMNIT Carl :cuss:

Zebedee DuBois
12-04-2007, 05:18 PM
I read the thread title and immediately looked to the right to see if Da Face was the author. :hmmm:

Bob Dole
12-04-2007, 05:20 PM
I really hate my FN Boss. He had a good f*cking time thank you Carl Peterson & Herm FN Edwards. :banghead:

DAMNIT Carl :cuss:

Did he inform you today that you have until January 1 to build a vehicle suitable for racing in the Daytona 500, and you'll be given a tomato, an old skateboard, and a 6 year-old roll of Scotch Tape?

Because if he didn't, you ain't got anything to complain about, mister.

KC Tattoo
12-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Did he inform you today that you have until January 1 to build a vehicle suitable for racing in the Daytona 500, and you'll be given a tomato, an old skateboard, and a 6 year-old roll of Scotch Tape?

Because if he didn't, you ain't got anything to complain about, mister.

No, but he did tell me all bout being two feet away from Jared Allen and being on the field and the luxery box & bla bla bla...

I'm sure he wont fire me, he is going to give me hell the rest of the year though :doh!:

Dayze
12-04-2007, 05:42 PM
I hate my boss(bosses) with a passion; given the opproturnity to 'sqaure off' in the parking lot w/out fear of jail time....I'd love to beat the ever-lovin' sh*t out of him(them).....
One of those mousey little, annoying rich guys; just one punch....one puch to the chin.....that's all i ask god. Throw me a bone.

Oh....and i have no idea who their favorite team is. ;)

Bob Dole
12-04-2007, 05:43 PM
I hate my boss(bosses) with a passion; given the opproturnity to 'sqaure off' in the parking lot w/out fear of jail time....I'd love to beat the ever-lovin' sh*t out of him(them).....
One of those mousey little, annoying rich guys; just one punch....one puch to the chin.....that's all i ask god. Throw me a bone.

Oh....and i have no idea who their favorite team is. ;)

Blanket party in the grocery store parking lot.

Dayze
12-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Blanket party in the grocery store parking lot.
soap in a sock....
good idea.

;)

Valiant
12-04-2007, 07:11 PM
The Dolts, it seems like it would be a Colts nickname.

It could work for them when/if they start sucking again...

Bolts= Dolts, because your squad is a bunch of underachievers with that talent..

Buck
12-04-2007, 07:12 PM
It could work for them when/if they start sucking again...

Bolts= Dolts, because your squad is a bunch of underachievers with that talent..

Chiefs = Queefs because your squad is so bad they smell like pussy farts....I'm just sayin.