PDA

View Full Version : I should probably feel dirty.....

Nzoner
11-30-2007, 07:49 AM
Imagine my surprise last night as I'm opening my Anniversary gifts from the mrs and the last thing I open is an authentic #12 Tom Brady jersey.

She really has been listening to me piss and moan about how great it must be to be a Pats fan,to be a part of an organization(okay some will say cheaters) that simply takes care of business.

So here I sit typing this wearing my new Brady jersey thinking I really need to get ready for work but I'm just not ready to take it off yet.I should probably feel dirty,but I don't.

BigRedChief
11-30-2007, 07:51 AM
Imagine my surprise last night as I'm opening my Anniversary gifts from the mrs and the last thing I open is an authentic #12 Tom Brady jersey.

She really has been listening to me piss and moan about how great it must be to be a Pats fan,to be a part of an organization(okay some will say cheaters) that simply takes care of business.

So here I sit typing this wearing my new Brady jersey thinking I really need to get ready for work but I'm just not ready to take it off yet.I should probably feel dirty,but I don't.
Put this hat on to go with it. :)
http://www.probush.com/traitor_hat_.jpg

bkkcoh
11-30-2007, 07:52 AM
The disgrace :banghead: ;)

Reerun_KC
11-30-2007, 07:52 AM
Awesome...

Mrs. Nzoner is a fantastic women.... Wear it with pride!

ChiTown
11-30-2007, 07:56 AM
cadmonkey will be here momentarily to give you a much deserved hummer........

Nzoner
11-30-2007, 07:58 AM
Put this hat on to go with it. :)
http://www.probush.com/traitor_hat_.jpg

LOFL,just so the hat doesn't read LOSER,I've got Brady in 2 of my big money fantasy leagues and my first thought was,"oh shit,he's jinxed now."

DBO82
11-30-2007, 08:03 AM
Typical woman....

She has a Damon Huard but she wants a Tom Brady.

Reerun_KC
11-30-2007, 08:05 AM
Typical woman....

ROFL Holy Crap, Nzoner, you just got served!

ROFL

That was pretty good!

Pestilence
11-30-2007, 08:07 AM
Tom Brady is a bag of douche. A talented bag of douche......but still a douchebag. Please take off the jersey and return it for a authentic Joe Montana Chiefs jersey.

Nzoner
ROFL Holy Crap, Nzoner, you just got served!

ROFL

That was pretty good!

It was damn good,I sent him rep for that one.

Pushead2
He went to UM , I have both and I don't feel dirty. It feels good to wear a jersey of a winner huh? Imagine when I can buy a Chiefs QB jersey with a Super Bowl Patch on it and we actually won it. Until then I have my Niedermayer jersey and Woodson jersey.

Fish
11-30-2007, 08:08 AM
To poop on!

http://www.indcjournal.com/archives/triumph.bmp

dtebbe
11-30-2007, 08:08 AM
Maybe you'll really score and get a TO jersey for christmas! :shake:

DT

Nzoner
11-30-2007, 08:11 AM
To poop on!

http://www.indcjournal.com/archives/triumph.bmp

God I love this place
ROFL

BigRedChief
11-30-2007, 08:14 AM
Typical woman....

ROFL Best N00b post of the year. Rep

Reerun_KC
11-30-2007, 08:15 AM
Maybe you'll really score and get a TO jersey for christmas! :shake:

DT
Wouldnt that be awesome???

blueballs
11-30-2007, 08:15 AM
You got some St Louis in ya

dj56dt58
11-30-2007, 08:16 AM
maybe if we all start wearing pats jerseys to the games Carl will get the hint?

Nzoner
11-30-2007, 08:18 AM
maybe if we all start wearing pats jerseys to the games Carl will get the hint?

The only thing Carl would get by doing that is more of my money and that ain't happening.

KCFalcon59
11-30-2007, 08:20 AM
I think you should take that jersery off and mail it to me.

DBO82
11-30-2007, 08:23 AM
ROFL Best N00b post of the year. Rep

Oh please stop....you're embarrassing me...

Ok keep going

Reerun_KC
11-30-2007, 08:33 AM
Oh please stop....you're embarrassing me...

Ok keep going

Dont worry Ol Man Skip Towne will be along with his STFU n00b stuff before long...

ROYC75
11-30-2007, 08:33 AM

Here's Joe (w/Garth Brooks playing in the background ) , Well I'm SHAMLESS ...... Shameless as a Man can Be.

HonestChieffan
11-30-2007, 08:39 AM
After cutting tip of index finger off with table saw about 8 years ago then 2 months ago having an incident between my thumb and the bandsaw....

My kid got me a DeBerg Jerzy for my birthday. Smartass

dtebbe
11-30-2007, 08:44 AM
When we go to Falcons games the the other STHs in our section keep giving me a hard time about wearing my throwback (DT, Marcus Allen, James Hasty) chiefs jerseys. So I've been trying to find a "throwback" Brett Favre Falcons jersey. Hopefully I can find one before the end of the season, and I don't think I'll be renewing my tickets...

DT

BigRedChief
11-30-2007, 08:55 AM
I don't think I'll be renewing my tickets...

DT
You have some good ones don't you?

Cochise
11-30-2007, 08:55 AM
I don't think I'd ever buy a jersey of another team, but there is nothing wrong with being a fan of a particular player or whatever even though he's not a Chief.

I liked the idea earlier about patriots jerseys at the chiefs game. Maybe that would get the message across as to which front office we like better.

dtebbe
11-30-2007, 09:11 AM
You have some good ones don't you?

I was talking about my Falcons ones... (don't ask)

I probably will try to get rid of 1 set of my Chiefs tickets too. The pair I have in Section 112.

DT

BigRedChief
11-30-2007, 09:42 AM
I probably will try to get rid of 1 set of my Chiefs tickets too. The pair I have in Section 112.

DT

My seats are better.:harumph:

RJ
11-30-2007, 10:14 AM
Sure, it starts out with the Brady jersey. What could it hurt, right? I mean, it's just one jersey. Not a big deal. But it doesn't end there.

Brady is a "gateway" jersey. Brady leads to Manning, which can lead to Ray Lewis or Chad Johnson and from there it just gets worse. Next thing you know you're wearing Cutler or a powder blue LT and then, finally, you wake up one morning in a motel room out by the interstate, wondering how you got there and why you're naked from the waist down, wearing only a throwback Lamonica jersey, and knowing that this time you have gone too far, knowing that you need help.

Nzoner, you don't have to wait until you hit bottom. The help you need is available now. Reach out.

FAX
11-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Sure, it starts out with the Brady jersey. What could it hurt, right? I mean, it's just one jersey. Not a big deal. But it doesn't end there.

Brady is a "gateway" jersey. Brady leads to Manning, which can lead to Ray Lewis or Chad Johnson and from there it just gets worse. Next thing you know you're wearing Cutler or a powder blue LT and then, finally, you wake up one morning in a motel room out by the interstate, wondering how you got there and why you're naked from the waist down, wearing only a throwback Lamonica jersey, and knowing that this time you have gone too far, knowing that you need help.

Nzoner, you don't have to wait until you hit bottom. The help you need is available now. Reach out.

ROFL

There once was a poster named Nzoner
Who, now, is the very proud owner
Of a gift from his lady
And he looks just like Brady
But when he wears it he can't get a boner

FAX

RJ
11-30-2007, 10:46 AM
ROFL

There once was a poster named Nzoner
Who, now, is the very proud owner
Of a gift from his lady
And he looks just like Brady
But when he wears it he can't get a boner

FAX
:bravo:

A classic.

dtebbe
11-30-2007, 10:53 AM
My seats are better.:harumph:

Yes, I think my endzone seats are like 2 rows below yours. Sec 111 Row 27

DT

Phobia
11-30-2007, 11:22 AM
I'd really ride you hard if I didn't know you were eventually going to find a wall to wear it in your gameroom.

Demonpenz
11-30-2007, 11:24 AM
i would like a brian dawkins jersey or maybe a jo juravioscious.

PatsWin2002
11-30-2007, 11:30 AM
You can never have enough Brady jerseys. :)

SBK
11-30-2007, 01:50 PM
You can never have enough Brady jerseys. :)

The way he makes babies you might just be right. He's going to need a ton of em.

PatsWin2002
11-30-2007, 02:10 PM
The way he makes babies you might just be right. He's going to need a ton of em.

Brady or Nzoner? ROFL

Nzoner
11-30-2007, 02:17 PM

Hilarity....classic rep to you my friend.

Nzoner
11-30-2007, 02:19 PM
I'd really ride you hard if I didn't know you were eventually going to find a wall to wear it in your gameroom.

Bingo,while I do love the way Brady plays the game and I'll wear it a few times this season,it's going to look great on the gameroom wall with the many others.

Douche Baggins
11-30-2007, 06:11 PM
I think all the fans should show up wearing the opposing team's colors the rest of the year....and all next season. I think that'd be great!!!

Buck
11-30-2007, 06:14 PM

http://www.tumyeto.com/images/uploaded/_0038.jpg

Guru
11-30-2007, 06:17 PM
I think you should take that jersery off and mail it to me.
And ruin their perfect season?

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2007, 07:06 PM
http://www.tumyeto.com/images/uploaded/_0038.jpg
that pic is awesome